What a creepy episode!

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Maya following vandana.Poor vandana. There were no currents.
How maya entered sharma home! Shall we blame saanjh for this. Poor vandana. What will happen to her? Just hope vandana is safe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah.. that was creepy.. felt like I was watching some horror show πŸ˜†
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Yes taanvi it was creepy. No vandana is not going to be safe. Did you see Sumit insta post? Missing Vandana in beyhadh shows she is going to die.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka...

Yeah.. that was creepy.. felt like I was watching some horror show πŸ˜†

Ya πŸ˜† Poor vandanaπŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Yes taanvi it was creepy. No vandana is not going to be safe. Did you see Sumit insta post? Missing Vandana in beyhadh shows she is going to die.

Oh haven't been on IG these days. Actually u remember the actress playing vandana did say her character is going to end in 2 months but as per ur update it seems they ended her character in two weeks. Vandana always stood by her sons like a fighter. She has been a strong, fearless, brave mother though she dint get her due. Maya will kill her but will always be loser.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it was scary... Cant even imagine how scary Mayas Ghost will be πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Akdhaparijatluv Just seen IG KT has commented on same post saying I will not miss u because u r not going anywhere. So there is a possibility that vandana is safe. There are hardly any characters left in the show. Season 3 will maya s revenge which is not even started. So I think vandana will be safe. There is still something connects between ArYa that is pain of losing Bandar. Probably will maya attacking vandana that link between ArYa will be over which will lead maya s revenge track.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Akdhaparijatluv Just seen IG KT has commented on same post saying I will not miss u because u r not going anywhere. So there is a possibility that vandana is safe. There are hardly any characters left in the show. Season 3 will maya s revenge which is not even started. So I think vandana will be safe. There is still something connects between ArYa that is pain of losing Bandar. Probably will maya attacking vandana that link between ArYa will be over which will lead maya s revenge track.

The messages are very clear! KT is joking that she will be available only in phone & not in person (meaning she won't be seen in the sets!)
Sumit is even more direct as he is praising their journey in the show! It is a farewell message from both the actors!
  • therealkushaltandon Love u @swaragshah v love u and I won't miss you coz ur not goin ne were ... hahha jus one call away

• summitbhardwaj Maata will miss u,my talking partner it was a beautiful journey with u in beyhad
    Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
    purvim thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Vandana ki mout ke liye bhi Arjun Saanjh ko hi Kasoorwal Thaherayega. Aur Bandar ki mout ke pichhe Saanjh kahan hai yahi mujhe to samjh mein nahi aata. Kal jab Maya ka pahela bachcha gir gaya tha tab bhi Arjun ne Saanjh ko hi kasoorwal thaheraya tha aur ab bhi? Idiot 😑
    bugsbunny12 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    I wont miss her at all 🀒

total failure as a mother, grandmother...if anything, she was eligible for the "saas bahu" wali saas title, who hates her bahu more than anything...

good riddance...sick of her bulging eye popping expressions!

BOTTOM LINE: Just bcz i want her gone, doesnt mean i approve of maya's doings...i just hate VM thats all...