Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun wanted to run away from Maya for his freedom, when S2 started!
He preferred to stay in the 5-star-prison & took solace in Jhanvi's lap fearing Maya might commit suicide, if he decided to leave her!
He believed she was only bimar & not buri and accepted her beyhadh love for him, even as his mother was tortured!
He was only jealous and not annoyed when he came to know first about her relations with Samay!
He was ready to forgive her if she turned good after she conceived for second time!
Finally when he came to know about Samay & her half-truths he did not accept her readily after samay's death!
He tolerated her for the sake of child & visited her in asylum only to assure her even though he was not entirely convinced!

Alright & fair enough Mr. Sharma, but how do you explain your behavior vis-a-vis saanjh in s3! Why did you ask Ayaan to take your wife to home, in stead of you doing it yourself? Are you not driving Maya mad after knowing her behavior?

Do you genuinely believe Maya has changed, after return?

What care did you take when you weren't even aware that she not only refused tablets every time but actually created a portrait out of it? The picture is now mocking at you!

Just visiting her every week is only a ritual, Mr. Arjun Sharma!

You simply failed as a husband and did not do right things at right time!

You have messed up your life & Why to blame it only on the women in your life ?

The least you should do now is to be a man enough to shoulder the blame & take control of situation! Lamenting & crying won't help!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha enjoyed arjun's scene yesterday...

The way he told inspector to arrest maya, vandy and sanjh!!! ROFL

its like he was speaking for the audience 😆
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Arjun's frustration was a treat to watch 🤪
The way he said tino ko le jaao...he made my day🤣

Ladies ne dimag ki dahi kardi by God🤔
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I also experienced an emotion yesterday... relief😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

Arjun's frustration was a treat to watch 🤪

The way he said tino ko le jaao...he made my day🤣

Ladies ne dimag ki dahi kardi by God🤔

@bold I agree I loved that 🤣
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But i liked him in yesterday's episode when he said to police ki " In teeno ko lekar jao by pushing Maya, Vandna and Sanjh towards police😆
Otherwise he is the duffur
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun s dialog that arjun won't leave maya till last breath. What's does it mean? Any prediction? He is definitely not going to love her but may be he will keep hating her.
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Arjun wanted to run away from Maya for his freedom, when S2 started!
He preferred to stay in the 5-star-prison & took solace in Jhanvi's lap fearing Maya might commit suicide, if he decided to leave her!
He believed she was only bimar & not buri and accepted her beyhadh love for him, even as his mother was tortured!
He was only jealous and not annoyed when he came to know first about her relations with Samay!
He was ready to forgive her if she turned good after she conceived for second time!
Finally when he came to know about Samay & her half-truths he did not accept her readily after samay's death!
He tolerated her for the sake of child & visited her in asylum only to assure her even though he was not entirely convinced!

Alright & fair enough Mr. Sharma, but how do you explain your behavior vis-a-vis saanjh in s3! Why did you ask Ayaan to take your wife to home, in stead of you doing it yourself? Are you not driving Maya mad after knowing her behavior?

Do you genuinely believe Maya has changed, after return?

What care did you take when you weren't even aware that she not only refused tablets every time but actually created a portrait out of it? The picture is now mocking at you!

Just visiting her every week is only a ritual, Mr. Arjun Sharma!

You simply failed as a husband and did not do right things at right time!

You have messed up your life & Why to blame it only on the women in your life ?

The least you should do now is to be a man enough to shoulder the blame & take control of situation! Lamenting & crying won't help!

superb analysis of arjuns character
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Arjun s dialog that arjun won't leave maya till last breath. What's does it mean? Any prediction? He is definitely not going to love her but may be he will keep hating her.

kushal said in one of his interviews audiences will hate maya but jenny love her character and she wishes to be like maaya god knows s3 is damn exciting 😆
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

But i liked him in yesterday's episode when he said to police ki " In teeno ko lekar jao by pushing Maya, Vandna and Sanjh towards police😆

Otherwise he is the duffur

yeah teeno ne duffer ko pagal banake rakha hai😆best dialogue so far😆