Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I am not sure if I can agree with u there coz right from the start they had shown Maya to be crazy. She was crazy enough to kill a person who had just predicted that she isn't right for Arjun. How can this woman be remotely good? This show is certainly not like other shows but maybe it is not suited for Indian audience who prefer to see the lead as an ideal character who sets moral standards for the society πŸ˜† Maya is the opposite of that and maybe that's why its disappointed most of the audience. I will applaud the makers for breaking the stereotype. Just bcoz its the main character its not necessary for the character to be white or even grey. If u take Gone Girl for instance there can be no justification for the female lead's actions and so is the case with Maya.

TV show leads are not ideal characters. They are very impractical and foolish characters. They are an illusion in the name of being ideal characters.πŸ˜† Honestly I would love to see any character on TV who can actually set some standards for modern people ..😊

As far as Beyhadh is concerned, I am getting bored BH πŸ˜’.. Is that all they want to show ? That Maya can kill people. Haven't we already understood it by now ? Whenever I come to the forum all I read is Maya killed phalana dhikanaπŸ˜†. What should I probably continue to watch for ? Maya's punishment ? But then her opponents lack the competency level to bring her down. I don't think they will be able to cause her downfall till the very end. Apart from being a show based on Maya's beyhadhness, this show was also meant to be a romantic "thriller".. I strongly feel that it has lost all its thrill element. Even if I consider it to be a crazy woman's story, still it should have some suspense / thrill / uncertainty in it. You know, the other show I watched POW, it was a political thriller and it remained a political thriller till the very end except for the few episodes of family drama in betweenπŸ˜†. After the entry of the third POW, it was interesting like for every episode. His life, his story was so captivating.. Even there was no justification to his doings as well.. He too killed innocent people by the end. But his journey was interesting.. Justification was not there but a viewer could understand his life, his pain and his transformation from a patriot to a traitor. Basically as a viewer I could understand what actually the writer was trying to tell.. There was clarity of script.. That show truly broke stereotype.

Here that thrill, that unpredictability, that clarity is missing.. the shock factor of being a thriller series.. And because of that all I can see is a daily soap going on over here ..

There is an invincible villain - Maya
There is an ever loosing protagonist - Saanjh
The is a dumb ML - Arjun

That is what I see in almost all the TV shows.

πŸ˜†

And I have not seen Gone Girl so I can't have a say in that.. So I am trying to say that this show might have been began with the purpose to break stereotype but it does not seem to have ended up doing so .. πŸ˜•
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mandy great to see you here . Jennifer aces as maya & no one could have done it better then her but that doesn't mean we have to support each & every action of maya . There is a difference between the two . Yes maya was always crazy but season one did gave some hope that she can change if supported & guided by someone but post season two she has gone worse from grey . She can never be normal & it's high time she gets punished for all her crimes till date .
HistoryGeek thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandni_barbie

I have a feeling she will kill the child too😲

Anything is possible for Cruella DeVille πŸ˜†
With a mother like Maya though, the baby better die.
HistoryGeek thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

πŸ˜† ok. Tried looking for some... But.. More than Saanjh today its all Ayaan didn't give Maya chance to change there..

As low Maya can stoop... Some people would always have a reason and justifications for Maya... Just like Maya...
Not surprised..

Isn't it!!! More than Maya, it's her blind fans who are beyond me. I bless them to find nice psycho lovers for themselves. Maze lo beyhadh pyar ka πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lol
Ayaan: Aaa Bael mujhe maar.

Maya: Runs over her car over him

Question: Who is mad? Or should I ask who is more mad?

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would say there's something wrong with writers who desperately wish to prove that only a lunatic lady Maya is smart, rest entire world is fool.
Maya mIght be monster, rakshash, chuudail etc etc but rest others need to admit themselves in nursery. They all have pea sized brain. How could you provoke her despite knowing that there's no limit word in her dictionary. Ayan didn't learn anything from his last experience.
aisakaa thumbnail
Maya is crazy. I hope she will die
Sana_zee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What have they done to her character is beyond me. She was my favorite character, but I can't even defend her for this anymore. Completely disappointed on how her character has changed over time.
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

TV show leads are not ideal characters. They are very impractical and foolish characters. They are an illusion in the name of being ideal characters.πŸ˜† Honestly I would love to see any character on TV who can actually set some standards for modern people ..😊

As far as Beyhadh is concerned, I am getting bored BH πŸ˜’.. Is that all they want to show ? That Maya can kill people. Haven't we already understood it by now ? Whenever I come to the forum all I read is Maya killed phalana dhikanaπŸ˜†. What should I probably continue to watch for ? Maya's punishment ? But then her opponents lack the competency level to bring her down. I don't think they will be able to cause her downfall till the very end. Apart from being a show based on Maya's beyhadhness, this show was also meant to be a romantic "thriller".. I strongly feel that it has lost all its thrill element. Even if I consider it to be a crazy woman's story, still it should have some suspense / thrill / uncertainty in it. You know, the other show I watched POW, it was a political thriller and it remained a political thriller till the very end except for the few episodes of family drama in betweenπŸ˜†. After the entry of the third POW, it was interesting like for every episode. His life, his story was so captivating.. Even there was no justification to his doings as well.. He too killed innocent people by the end. But his journey was interesting.. Justification was not there but a viewer could understand his life, his pain and his transformation from a patriot to a traitor. Basically as a viewer I could understand what actually the writer was trying to tell.. There was clarity of script.. That show truly broke stereotype.

Here that thrill, that unpredictability, that clarity is missing.. the shock factor of being a thriller series.. And because of that all I can see is a daily soap going on over here ..

There is an invincible villain - Maya
There is an ever loosing protagonist - Saanjh
The is a dumb ML - Arjun

That is what I see in almost all the TV shows.

πŸ˜†

And I have not seen Gone Girl so I can't have a say in that.. So I am trying to say that this show might have been began with the purpose to break stereotype but it does not seem to have ended up doing so .. πŸ˜•

Totally agree with Fragrance. this show has turned out just like any other show - the same formula Villies win and good people loose till the last episode.

@beyondhorizon - A show cannot be good just because it is different.. along with novelty there should be some logic. You cannot have a long running show without logic or credibility.As far as Gone girl is concerned, it is a 90 minute movie and that too with just a one time incident, But Maya here is getting away again and again that too after committing such heinous crimes. I think this is kind of too much to take for even to the most gullible minds. Unless they do something soon to Maya's character this show will lose its fans. Todays attack on Ayaan was unnecessary.
i too was very exited when this show started, but i have weaned away from watching it, just come here once in a while to read.
And another sad thing about this show and the forum is, people seem to find it hard to opine their views against Maya. Everytime someone says something negative about Maya, they seem to be apologizing and making it clear that they are not fans of Sanjh. I personally see nothing wrong with her looks or acting. She is just doing her job, but unfortunately some are taking everything personal.
Edited by bookworm2 - 7 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swanky is wrong because she tries to prove Maya is bad and mad in front of arjun.,I read this phrase many a times ...But isn't Maya mad and bad!!! Shouldn't arjun realize with whom he is living!! Yesterday when arjun told he knew that Maya crossed all limits and he chose to stay with her because the only reason arjun feels is that " Maya and her behadh love"., And in second phase he mentioned if Maya is cured then her love will become less.,so this all clearly shows arjun wants Maya and her love badly.,but her love is toxic that's the problem.,it destroys even arjun himself., So the relationship that holds arya is not Maya's love but arjun and his behadh love for Maya.,but Maya choos es to test his love by destroying all his loved ones, but arjun should realize one truth " MAYA CANNOT LOVE ANYONE BUT HERSELF" if she ever lived him then she won't do all these things.,she wants arjun with her own terms and conditions...But all her terms are toxic,nauseating, and above all to live with her is like taking poison everyday and being in a mechanical ventilator...
Saanjh can understand their love but she is too much concerned about its outcome .,but she is not understanding one fact that she should not hold arjun hand and make him walk away.,she need not interfere,but she can't stay out because for her dharma's are her family too...
For this saanjh bashing can't be taken.,but talking here is of no use...