Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
after so many days i watched the full episode withour forwarding it was really good i hope saanjh&co will stop trying to separate arya now waiting for your analysis di
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Typing from mobile. Will give detailed analysis tomorrow. Just want to put one thing. Today arjun mocked saanjh telling if she wants to prove ayan innocent she should go to court. That place is not court he is not judge.That was the same thing I put yesterday. I was not mocking saanj. I was telling the flaw in her action as far as justice for ayan is concerned. With proofs she shouldn't have rushed to hospital. Instead sat by the system and started the procedure of reopening the case. Maya is angry from the moment saanj slapped arjun. Her eyes show she is disturbed. She was calm happy when arjun told he had not loved saanj he doesn't love saanj he won't love saanj. But I guess saanj words to arjun she has gone to beyhadh mode.

Exactly If she wants to prove ayaan's innocence, she should have gone to police station or court... but she rather went to Arjun to show him maya is mad... Yesterday she said to Samay that what Arjun thinks doesnt matter to her, but today she was trying again n again to tell arjun that maya is mad and I have the proof...

One more think I noticed was that the Saanjh slapped arjun but before that slap scene, some dialogue of Arjun was repeated like she was repeating those in her mind. They were the dialogue that said HE LOVES MAYA & WONT LEAVE MAYA EVER, 👏👏👏which seems like gave her a reality check that ARJUN CAN NEVER BE HERS... which resulted in a slap...

Todays Arjun spoke those words which I always says❤️😃... But im scared of maya's expression she gave after Slap incident Hope she doesnt do anything wrong and cure herself for the baby😭😭😭

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved today's episode!
Loved every word spoken by Arjun. He basically said every thing that some of us keep on saying. I feel Arjun does know everything about Ayaan incident...

Good Arjun you should have given this reality check to Saanjh long time back.

Maya was actually scarred seeing Saanjh in the hospital due to her past miscarriage ofcourse.

Suman is the voice of reason actually. At first when the show had started I initially thought that Saanjh would be the voice of reason. But oh well...

Gosh I am feeling so bad for Prem. He didn't deserve that...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I had decided to take a break from Beyhadh but after reading today's written update I decided to watch it. I understood one thing, Maya will make 1000 times better mother than Jhanvi. The way she was pleading with Arjun was really sad. She did acknowledge that she mad and she's a threat to her own child. And she wants to change for her child's sake.
Arjun also did a good job today trying to support Maya and ease her mind a bit. But this is just a beginning and he needs to go a long way to completely cure Maya and give their child a home that both Maya and himself didn't have. Both of them love their child so much and now all it will take is a little courage.
And Arjun Munna finally shut up Dusky's mouth for good. He said it in clear words, right on her face "He loved, loves and will only love Maya". So Dusky should concentrate a little bit on other people in her life, like her parents whom she put in danger for her favorite toy, her Duffer. Arjun's words were true today, even Saanjh's love is Beyhadh and she really needs to let go before she destroys her loving family due to this madness.
Now coming to the main question, "WHY THE HELL DID SHE SLAP HIM FOR DECLARING HIS LOVE FOR MAYA?" She didn't do anything when he insulted her efforts, the evidence etc etc. But the moment he declared that he loves ONLY Maya, Saanjh was literally shivering with anger. Her eyes showed the same rage as of Maya's. No matter how much justification Saanjh give her words and actions don't sync and that's what makes this character irritable. Maya, on the other hand, has no qualms in admitting that's he's mad and can go to any extend for Arjun. So her character looks a bit more convincing to me.
I get Arjun hiding Maya's mistakes in public and stopping Saanjh from insulting Maya but he really needs to talk to Maya in private and make her understand the depth of her problems. Instead of covering up he should make Maya see her mistakes and make her rectify them and that's ONLY his right, not VM or Saanjh's. He's the one who took 7 rounds with her around the holy fire and now it's his turn to burn along with Maya. To cure Maya he'll have to stand with her and make her see the truth and break the illusion that's surrounding her from a long time. Jhanvi couldn't do it and now let's see if Arjun can do it or not.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

I had decided to take a break from Beyhadh but after reading today's written update I decided to watch it. I understood one thing, Maya will make 1000 times better mother than Jhanvi. The way she was pleading with Arjun was really sad. She did acknowledge that she mad and she's a threat to her own child. And she wants to change for her child's sake.

Arjun also did a good job today trying to support Maya and ease her mind a bit. But this is just a beginning and he needs to go a long way to completely cure Maya and give their child a home that both Maya and himself didn't have. Both of them love their child so much and now all it will take is a little courage.
And Arjun Munna finally shut up Dusky's mouth for good. He said it in clear words, right on her face "He loved, loves and will only love Maya". So Dusky should concentrate a little bit on other people in her life, like her parents whom she put in danger for her favorite toy, her Duffer. Arjun's words were true today, even Saanjh's love is Beyhadh and she really needs to let go before she destroys her loving family due to this madness.
Now coming to the main question, "WHY THE HELL DID SHE SLAP HIM FOR DECLARING HIS LOVE FOR MAYA?" She didn't do anything when he insulted her efforts, the evidence etc etc. But the moment he declared that he loves ONLY Maya, Saanjh was literally shivering with anger. Her eyes showed the same rage as of Maya's. No matter how much justification Saanjh give her words and actions don't sync and that's what makes this character irritable. Maya, on the other hand, has no qualms in admitting that's he's mad and can go to any extend for Arjun. So her character looks a bit more convincing to me.
I get Arjun hiding Maya's mistakes in public and stopping Saanjh from insulting Maya but he really needs to talk to Maya in private and make her understand the depth of her problems. Instead of covering up he should make Maya see her mistakes and make her rectify them and that's ONLY his right, not VM or Saanjh's. He's the one who took 7 rounds with her around the holy fire and now it's his turn to burn along with Maya. To cure Maya he'll have to stand with her and make her see the truth and break the illusion that's surrounding her from a long time. Jhanvi couldn't do it and now let's see if Arjun can do it or not.

@this is something very unique about Arya's life, both of them have grew up without parents' existence in their life though Vandana was there but still any child would in place of Arjun would still feel insecure of having lost both his parents. No parent would want their child to face the same fate once they had in life. I am now 99% sure Arya's love will conquer at the end after all dirt and evil will be buried from their life. Arjun's dialogue "Hamara pyaar hi hame bachaey ga" signifies a lot for future specially in S3
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

@this is something very unique about Arya's life, both of them have grew up without parents' existence in their life though Vandana was there but still any child would in place of Arjun would still feel insecure of having lost both his parents. No parent would want their child to face the same fate once they had in life. I am now 99% sure Arya's love will conquer at the end after all dirt and evil will be buried from their life. Arjun's dialogue "Hamara pyaar hi hame bachaey ga" signifies a lot for future specially in S3

@Bold It is a hope! But, tagline message is the reality!!
'Man proposes but God disposes that , so better the man shall start only wishing what God wants him to do & not his own'
Approximately 'similar' to the above in the form of a certain quote which KT apparently borrowed from the Holy Book of Quran was posted in his IG account day before yesterday, even when Arjun was making his plea in front of Ganesha in hospital!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

@Bold It is a hope! But, tagline message is the reality!!

Life is based on hope and reality both
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

Life is based on hope and reality both

True! Even better if it is a realistic hope!
abhiya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

True! Even better if it is a realistic hope!

Oh well Bingo, when realistic hope is lost sometime, people adapt fact hope
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pic of burning something posted by AD .is it fashion & city burning Maya and Arjun losing everything,VM curses to play out time..
Aditi Ur guess seems to be correct about VM curse..Arjun is the best husband any1 would ever get...