Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

640117 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes, I too think Maya most likely did go with the intention of killing Saanjh. She got lucky that she fainted, and it was again her love with Arjun's baby saved her before she could go completely dark. I want her to get exposed asap to Arjun and her secrets to be out and for her to learn a lesson for her own betterment. VM and Saanjh can go to hell for all I care, but why does Maya need to dirty her hands for them and ruin herself for such people?

Her reasons are justified, but her reactions to get at back at them are not. She can get back at them through other ways rather than ruining her ownself for it. She thinks she got with few stuffs that now she thinks she will get away with everything else too. I hope her fake rape attemp and that Samay think is exposed soon to Arjun and any other things she has done. Arjun can do whatever he wants with her. Just don't want him to leave her forever.
Edited by _Darling_ - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@krystal answer my simple question. Why does Saanjh need to personally show the video to Arjun. In the fight for justice for Ayan why she need to show that proof to Arjun. She need not. Second why did she tell Maya she has mailed it to Prem and Samay. To VM she tells she is mailing to Arjun also. So has she sent to Arjun. If yes why she withhold the information. Because bad and mad Maya can kill Arjun. If so is it ok if bad and mad Maya kill Prem and Samay. Tell me.
Third is she the defense lawyer of Ayan. She emailed it. Does she think that is enough to prove Ayan innocent. No.
First question in court from where did you get the video. Pen drive. Bring pen drive to the court. Pen drive is formatted. It is blank. File recovery will have to be used to get what is in that pen drive. Now she gets it in pen drive, from where the data came to pen drive. Original hard disk of CCTV. Now here forscenic evidence has to establish clearly Maya has erased one day's data or particular data. Now the short circuit of CCTV has happened, obviously data in the short term memory would have been erased, things will be there in hard disk. The source is still with Maya which can be tampered. Without source evidence cannot be accepted in court. The file's credibility has to be established beyond suspicion. With whatever Saanjh did Maya can be proven bad and mad for Arjun, but Ayan cannot be proven innocent in court.

@Darling the illusion has not lifted yet. So it will be difficult to watch. CVs are not glorifying Saanjh or VM. They have given enough rope for Maya. But the battle Maya has to fight. She only can remove the inner demons

@kavya the last line Maya told was " I am mentally unstable " .

@Ashi what is the equation. Equation is we have a mentally unstable wife who is pregnant, a man who doesnt know what to do with his wife. he can neither leave her nor live with her, a lady who claims to be friend but has unrequited love for the man who still yearns for the man. You remove the mentally unstable lady once she has the child because she herself wants to move away from her child's path, the lady who yearns for the man comes to the house in the name of taking care of the child and then lives a married life with him. Goes on telling the sob story I married the man for the child. Samay or time has to change this equation. Perception has to go, but the lady has to get her husband and child. Another woman cannot come claiming to marry the man in the name of the child.

441597 thumbnail
Well, if Maya is exposed and sent to her rightful place (i.e. prison), then I don't think that Arjun would have any choice but to 'leave her forever'. 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Darling I also want her to be exposed, but I want her to fight that battle on her own for her child. I want her to remember her childhood before her 9th birthday when that child suffered in the absence of a mother, not the time she lost her innocence at the age of 9. She needs to know the innocence of her child has to be preserved and as a mother she needs to do it.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just a simple question..how can you say saanjh thinks this and that!! First of all she is a fictional character and you cannot read minds of a fictional character,you can see only what si shown,analysing saanjhs intentions are really unbelievable,when will you believe that saanjh doesn't need Arjun and she is just hoping her second family...you are combining the scenes which she did out of love with the happenings of miseries in her life painted by Maya...I can't connect with your theories anymore dear..I am very sorry Shruti...don't take it personally.,it's just our opinions differ...but go ahead with your good writing...🤗
shruthiravi thumbnail
No issues Sindu. I cant read the mind of a fictional character, but I can listen to that character's dialogues, read the character's eyes, see the action and also the thoughts that are shown as FB in the character's mind. I analyze based on all the 3. I will believe Saanjh, dont worry but I expect some action from her . I hope CVs wont disappoint me with her.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, how Samay said "either you accept the truth, or you repeat the concocted truth for the rest of your life"
Dusky concocted her own truth and constantly repeats it
Dusky tells Prem that she is going to free Ayan. But Dusky goes to the hospital. Dusky literally goes in the opposite direction. Duffer can learn the truth tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, a month or a year. At this point, Ayan's innocence, he doesn't matter. But Dusky's priority is to prove to Duffer that Maya is bad&mad, and she goes to the hospital
At this point, Dusky loses time. Goes back in past against the present
If her choice of Ayan - she literally had all the cards in her hands. But Dusky throws everything out and goes for her Duffer, her damn toy
Prem will be the victim of his beyhadh trust in Dusky. Beyhadh freedom Dusky
Maya must make her choice. Move her focus to the needed point. Break the curves mirrors. See the cause and consequence. Make the right choice
Duffer, on the contrary, needs a mirror. He looks at Maya and sees that she is sick. But he himself says to Ganesha that three years ago Maya was fine. What happened in those three years? What did you, Duffer, do in those three years? Why is she sick? When did it start? What provoked it? What exacerbated? Whining, screaming, accusations isn't the answer. This is an escape from responsibility
shruthiravi thumbnail
@laska this was what I was telling when Samay tells test is done. Dusky chose past, Maya chose present. Between Samay and Arjun Dusky chose Arjun, between Samay and Arjun Maya chose Arjun. With whom does the dharma stand as far as Arjun goes. Maya.
Now with Ayan. Ayan didnt attempt rape, if Dusky is going to prove this dharma is with her, time is with her. Because she is in present, not in past.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Typing from mobile. Will give detailed analysis tomorrow. Just want to put one thing. Today arjun mocked saanjh telling if she wants to prove ayan innocent she should go to court. That place is not court he is not judge.That was the same thing I put yesterday. I was not mocking saanj. I was telling the flaw in her action as far as justice for ayan is concerned. With proofs she shouldn't have rushed to hospital. Instead sat by the system and started the procedure of reopening the case. Maya is angry from the moment saanj slapped arjun. Her eyes show she is disturbed. She was calm happy when arjun told he had not loved saanj he doesn't love saanj he won't love saanj. But I guess saanj words to arjun she has gone to beyhadh mode.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am bit scared of Maya smirk cmg in upcoming episodes,hope it's never comes only..loved the episode..such a good one..Arjun finally got dialogues and can understand him better..story is back on track..Arjun Maya vs saanj & co...
Loved Suman telling Arya love each other,leave them alone..VM and saanj main concern is Arya not Ayan..

Saanj saying I am not loving you anymore cleared many of our doubts regarding. Her beyhadh love...

Arya combo remainded me of their conssumation scene...Maya will meet Maya..very curious foe upcoming episodes...

Kushal did fab job and Jenny abosulte stunner..