Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Seriously I did think that at least one Saanjh would want to do right thing & just not trying to show Arjun how wrong Maya is... I mean everything she is doing ultimately gets to the point of trying to free Arjun from Maya's mayajaal yet she keeps saying all this for Ayan' s sake like really! I don't understand why does Saanjh & Vandhana think that in these 3yrs Arjun hasn't really known Maya's truth or even parts of it...its the most ridiculous thought they could've. I mean Arjun has been living with only Maya without contact with them, So obviously at some point no matter how much Maya might not want him to know, he did discover it eventually...Arjun probably knows Maya's truth more then them...but have they given this a thought? No, I don't know why they think Arjun as some half-witted, moronic dolt.. why because knowing all he is still with Maya... have they considered that even with all flaws & fault Arjun does love Maya. He sees the scared & scarred Maya behind all the facade & everything... so yes Arjun might not empathize with Maya yet but he'll learn...

Maybe this child could really bring the positive drive of Maya & Arjun which they really need... finally trying to make the future better for their child might do good to them...

#P.S : Can anyone tell me what does Maya say when she was crying to Arjun for saving her child from her... what did she say at the last scene 'I am.. I am..' couldn't catch exactly what she said... so can anyone tell me what did Maya say..she is what?
Edited by kavyanjali08 - 7 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Ashi Saanjh takes the knife from the pocket when Maya holds the gun. Perfect. Saanjh wants to defend. In that moment she too goes for battle for survival. She is willing to stab Maya if it means protecting herself or VM. Saanjh is perfectly right there. The difference between her and Maya is that Saanjh knows when it is battle for survival and when to live. Maya doesnt know it is always battle for survival for her. All her instability steps from battle for survival.

Now Samay's dialgoue. Time destroys what it creates. Time itself will change timeπŸ˜ƒ. The idioms times have changed. Do you understand time, if you need to understand time you need to understand change. Because time changes. Time is not constant, it is variable.

Ya Shruti, I get that time is a variable that can change the whole equation but what I am unable to understand is what is the equation which time is gonna change. I hope you get my point 😊
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Unbelievable...that Saanjh continues to be bashed despite being so brave n selfless in helping Sharma family in their moment of crisis...
Prem is so proud if his daughter, & so he should be...more people like Saanjh are required in this world if goodness has to ultimately prevail over evil...

More than saanjh being obsessed with Arjun, I think it's inability to comprehend the innate goodness in Saanjh which makes us disbelieve Saanjh intentions...can someone actually be so selfless in today's world???

I continue to hope that Samay has fallen for this innate goodness & truthfulness...

& yes, Saanjh ain't chipku anymore...she's just following the oldest saying in the world, " A friend in need is a friend indeed"

Keep up the good work, Saanjh...good karma always bears excellent results... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Ya Shruti, I get that time is a variable that can change the whole equation but what I am unable to understand is what is the equation which time is gonna change. I hope you get my point 😊

.her comes the point Maya and Arjun becomes Jahnvi and Ashwin..time will change the stroy from here...it created the perception and it destroys on its own..samay is madahv,when Madhav comes he will make the couple to ve happy ending..I meant metaphor time.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyanjali08

Seriously I did think that at least one Saanjh would want to do right thing & just not trying to show Arjun how wrong Maya is... I mean everything she is doing ultimately gets to the point of trying to free Arjun from Maya's mayajaal yet she keeps saying all this for Ayan' s sake like really! I don't understand why does Saanjh & Vandhana think that in these 3yrs Arjun hasn't really known Maya's truth or even parts of it...its the most ridiculous thought they could've. I mean Arjun has been living with only Maya without contact with them, So obviously at some point no matter how much Maya might not want him to know, he did discover it eventually...Arjun probably knows Maya's truth more then them...but have they given this a thought? No, I don't know why they think Arjun as some half-witted, moronic dolt.. why because knowing all he is still with Maya... have they considered that even with all flaws & fault Arjun does love Maya. He sees the scared & scarred Maya behind all the facade & everything... so yes Arjun might not empathize with Maya yet but he'll learn...

Maybe this child could really bring the positive drive of Maya & Arjun which they really need... finally trying to make the future better for their child might do good to them...

#P.S : Can anyone tell me what does Maya say when she was crying to Arjun for saving her child from her... what did she say at the last scene 'I am.. I am..' couldn't catch exactly what she said... so can anyone tell me what did Maya say..she is what?

she said save my child from me,I am sick and mentally unstable.dont allow my illness to reach my child.I am bad but I wanted to change and you can only cure me..plz save my child Arjun..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

she said save my child from me,I am sick and mentally unstable.dont allow my illness to reach my child.I am bad but I wanted to change and you can only cure me..plz save my child Arjun..

It only means don't ever think of leaving me,Arjun,even if I am very bad or mad! Child will get harmed if you dare to leave me with child!

For her nothing else matters, not even child when it comes to Arjun! Even God did not matter! Her Mother did not matter! Her Child won't matter! Only Arjun matters the most!

Maya is on her wings taking her eternal flight to reach unbound beyhadh heights!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
640117 thumbnail
Shruti, I am not watching the episodes these days. Just reading the updates from twitter and this thread. Frankly, the show gives me more anxiety than entertainment these days to see the way the makers are treating mental ill and abusive children and glorifying judgemental and abusive Saas like VM and homebreakers like Saanjh. Sometimes, I think homebreakers should really watch this show to learn how to break a couple when you want the man acting as if you want to save the man from the bad wife and then act like victim and innocent when the wife gets mad and react. In the US, the divorce rate is 50%, and most marriages have problems. Imagine if all home breakers all come with such excuse of saving the man from the bad wife and cause more problems in marriage than their already are? Actually many homebreakers actually do say this excuse when people ask why be with a married man. They say "Oh, the wife is herself bad and he's poor such a good man and trapped, he himself is getting rid of her, so I don't care "

Samay does the same. He also tells Maya that Arjun is bad and he treats her bad, etc. He also uses the same excuse. The only difference is Samay is honest with his intentions and doesn't pretend to be a saint and act as victim and innocent. So I can tolerate him much better, and also Maya treat him enough in his place unlike Arjun who never puts Saanjh on her place.

Who even invited Saanjh to save Arjun? Did Arjun tell her to come? So is she really so good and is all just friendship? Am I to believe the a girl cares more about her supposed friend than even her own parents? Like seriously? She doesn't see her own parents and family's pain and what they have been telling her for so long, but supposedly prioritize her supposed friend more than anyone and anything especially if that friend never even invited her in that the first place. And yes, we should all think this is all friendship. Yes, sure! In her engagement day, she was busy looking at the married man and going after him than paying attention to the one she was getting engaged too.
And now again she says she's doing this all for Ayaan and not to break the couple. Whom is lying to? So her going after Arjun just when she had returned from London was her just playing around? What was that about then? Where was Ayaan then?? In this whole Ayaan case, all her actions and thoughts are about to prove to Arjun how bad and mad Maya is. Who even goes a supposed friend's girlfriend to threaten her that if she finds her thing again, she won't return it, and we know she meant Arjun by that. Any girl would feel a threat and then especially a girl like Maya who already thinks she's bad and mad as Ashwin has put in her subconcscious mind since childhood that now she actually thinks of herself that way even when she is right. She will obviously feel a threat from Saanjh thinking she will snatch Arjun with the way she has threatened her and the way she thinks of herself as mad and bad whom everyone will leave one day.
Edited by _Darling_ - 7 years ago
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Darling yes Saanjh's blood when she seperates Arjun and Maya and that blood falls on Maya's face. So it is clear the accusation of Prem's death is going to be on Maya. But my point is why Saanjh had to tell Maya she had sent that file to Prem in the first place. As per her Maya is bad and mad and she is capable of killing. So why you need to tell, you send the file to your father.

@krystal it is not Saanjh deserves it. It is the result of chasing a mirage. When we chase mirage or perception we lose what we have. Saanjh's dialogue only talk about Ayan, her actions still are not in sync with justice for Ayan. She has to go for Ayan in words, thoughts and actions. She will win. But if in her thoughts or actions Arjun comes then bad and mad Maya wins. Because in Maya words, thoughts and action it is Arjun.

@sunithi the child is at risk. And only Maya can protect it. Only if she is willing to fight her demons she can protect the child.

Bold: How so? She's risking her life to get the pendrive and even mailed it as soon as it got it. How are her actions 'not in sync' with her objectives? Some of her methods may be faulty or idiotic, but her aim is made very clear to viewers.
Edited by krystal_watz - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Shruti, I am not watching the episodes these days. Just reading the updates from twitter and this thread. Frankly, the show gives me more anxiety than entertainment these days to see the way the makers are treating mental ill and abusive children and glorifying judgemental and abusive Saas like VM and homebreakers like Saanjh. Sometimes, I think homebreakers should really watch this show to learn how to break a couple when you want the man acting as if you want to save the man from the bad wife and then act like victim and innocent when the wife gets mad and react. In the US, the divorce rate is 50%, and most marriages have problems. Imagine if all home breakers all come with such excuse of saving the man from the bad wife and cause more problems in marriage than their already are? Actually many homebreakers actually do say this excuse when people ask why be with a married man. They say "Oh, the wife is herself bad and he's poor such a good man and trapped, he himself is getting rid of her, so I don't care "

Samay does the same. He also tells Maya that Arjun is bad and he treats her bad, etc. He also uses the same excuse. The only difference is Samay is honest with his intentions and doesn't pretend to be a saint and act as victim and innocent. So I can tolerate him much better, and also Maya treat him enough in his place unlike Arjun who never puts Saanjh on her place.

Who even invited Saanjh to save Arjun? Did Arjun tell her to come? So is she really so good and is all just friendship? Am I to believe the a girl cares more about her supposed friend than even her own parents? Like seriously? She doesn't see her own parents and family's pain and what they have been telling her for so long, but supposedly prioritize her supposed friend more than anyone and anything especially if that friend never even invited her in that the first place. And yes, we should all think this is all friendship. Yes, sure! In her engagement day, she was busy looking at the married man and going after him than paying attention to the one she was getting engaged too.
And now again she says she's doing this all for Ayaan and not to break the couple. Whom is lying to? So her going after Arjun just when she had returned from London was her just playing around? What was that about then? Where was Ayaan then?? In this whole Ayaan case, all her actions and thoughts are about to prove to Arjun how bad and mad Maya is. Who even goes a supposed friend's girlfriend to threaten her that if she finds her thing again, she won't return it, and we know she meant Arjun by that. Any girl would feel a threat and then especially a girl like Maya who already thinks she's bad and mad as Ashwin has put in her subconcscious mind since childhood that now she actually thinks of herself that way even when she is right. She will obviously feel a threat from Saanjh thinking she will snatch Arjun with the way she has threatened her and the way she thinks of herself as mad and bad whom everyone will leave one day.

This Saanjh is full of flaws and her irritating behaviour and annoying tone of voice make us dislike her more and more even though she said her only intention now is to prove Ayaan innocent.
441597 thumbnail
People keep saying that Saanjh's only aim is to 'break the couple'. I can't fathom the exact reason behind this accusation.
Yes, she has desired Arjun in the past. Her transgressions with a married man have been punished; the man himself threw her out from his life.

But does that mean that Saanjh the laywer, Saanjh the neighbor and Saanjh the conscientious human being should sit idle and not do a thing to get Ayan justice? Are people serious when they suggest that Saanjh should simply forget the Sharmas and move ahead in her life?
Edited by krystal_watz - 7 years ago