Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sunithi

agree completely...but her self harming destructive nature will get a halt once she becomes creator..Arjun has to fight this battle for Maya..Arjun words during conssumation scene indicated baby would be there or atleast it will make her meet the darkness or Maya the illusion..as per season 1 scenes or marriage scene,Arjun leaves a part of him with Maya and goes to saanj ,saanj returns back arjun to Maya...hope baby comes as Maya progress towards healing..but I ve very less hope as Arjun said infront of God...what to infer from that scene...any idea...

Maya's beyhadh love did not make her . . .
. . . a good daughter to her parents! Blame the parents only & not the daughter!
. . . a good daughter-in-law to VM! Blame again Vandana only! Maya is faultless!
. . . a good wife to Arjun! Once again, Arjun has to be blamed for his friendship!

. . . a good mother to her child? Oh! NO! Neither She nor Arjun is sure about it!

Maya's Beyhadh Pyaar is already proving to be not good! Then why do Maya & Arjun take pride in such an unhealthy & dangerous love?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ferdanedes. I don't beileve in people can't change..moreover Maya is not all the way as you explain..she has a bad past and she believes she is bad and mad is the root cause..if she shown light and directions,she will change for good...
If baby gets aborted,that could worsen her fear and make her destructive all the more..Arjun words infront of God make me confused..will any1 can change what God decides..
Will Maya let Arjun go for baby sake???Arjun and Maya becomes Jhanvi and Ashwin,here samay comes and take away maya,so the child will not become maya...

Waiting for shruti di analysis,let's see how she interprets...

Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

@ferdanedes. I don't beileve in people can't change..moreover Maya is not all the way as you explain..she has a bad past and she believes she is bad and mad is the root cause..if she shown light and directions,she will change for good...

If baby gets aborted,that could worsen her fear and make her destructive all the more..Arjun words infront of God make me confused..will any1 can change what God decides..
Will Maya let Arjun go for baby sake???Arjun and Maya becomes Jhanvi and Ashwin,here samay comes and take away maya,so the child will not become maya...

Waiting for shruti di analysis,let's see how she interprets...

Unfortunately Maya has a very low credibility now & that is the reason for my skepticism! I am not holding any bias against her & am ready to change my opinion if Maya does something to improve her credibility!

The ambience is so vitiated by her never ending manipulations, I really wish that the announcement of her pregnancy is also genuine this time & not fake unlike the previous occasion when Season 2 started! Don't pin hopes on Doctors, Maya has already shown doctors too could play her games when she came in ambulance to kidnap Arjun!
Enough was said about her pregnancy when season 1 ended, so we will not go there!

Maya is desperate to get sympathy from Arjun and she is ready to do anything for that! She herself said it many times over!
In this context, her actions demand close scrutiny! She is presently on a weak wicket! Her faltu drama on Ayaan's case is going out of hand! Desperate measures are needed at desperate times! If she is choosing to fool around Arjun with a 'preggy' sentiment, will it surprise anyone?
We know how quickly she turned the tables with belt-beating drama, when VM was tortured!
Ayaan's case is a monumental manipulation how she fooled Arjun!
One can go on & on! what is the use? Will it make a difference?
Maya cried wolf many times earlier & now hardly there will be one to take her on face value, sadly!

441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

So may be finally Prem will die and that symbolism of Saanjh's obsession in separating ArYa or/and saving Arjun from Maya and instead getting blood and losing her own i.e Prem will finally come true? I remember Shruti you predicted that long time back when Saanjh was cutting ArYa's picture in two parts and she instead hurt her own finger and got blood, remember? That time from what I remember Maya had not even fallen in love with Arjun, but this crazy girl was already insecure of her and was going around cutting any picture she would find of them together. I have been waiting when that symbolism will come true. So may be now it's going to come true. Pheww finally. She deserves it. All her life she ran after Arjun and his supposed problems and ignored what she had in front of her and was blessed with which Maya never was blessed with, and now she's going lose that father who was the best father a daughter could ever wish for. May be now she will finally grow the hell up. Feel bad for Prem though for getting such a daughter

Also, if Maya didn't faint due to high BP, so what was she going to do or her intentions were? Was she really going to shoot Vandana-Saanjh, herself, or other places but herself or them just to scare them?? Also, if she really was going to shoot them, then does her fainting at such moment and getting saved by her own love i.e baby symbolize toward that just when she was about to get completely dark, she will get saved or choose the right path for the sake of her own love and baby?

Are you serious? Saanjh deserves to lose a father?

And according to you, Saanjh should simply it idle and not try to get justice for Ayan?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
18/5/2017

What an episode today guys. Arjun save the child from me, protect the child from me. No Maya he cannot, he cannot protect the child. That battle you yourself has to fight. When Arjun was asking to God why pregnancy now, when Maya was fine the child was aborted, now why. What will the child do, I could only tell history is repeating itself. A father who doesnt want the child because the mother is sick and a mother who expects the father to protect the child. Look at the path crossing of 2 families of Arjun and Maya in that one single scene.

What is Maya's past, a father who didnt wanted her because of money and a mother unable to protect her. She was a child who grew up protecting her mother from father. Her mental instability starts from there, from that 9th birthday, whatever incident that happened on 9th birthday is deeply rooted in her subconscious. It raises its ugly head under certain situations which she is unable to control at times. Arjun asks what will a child do. Look at Maya's childhood you will understand Arjun what a defenseless child did. Right or wrong that child survived so far.

Now look at Arjun's past. An ill Raksha with a 6 year old child. Vandana says she did all possible efforts to save Raksha. Raksha dies and another woman takes Raksha's place in the name of bringing up the child.

So what is Maya going to do. Like Jhanvi cries Ashwin, ashwin she is trying to call out Arjun, arjun or just like the dialogue she tells Jhanvi I wont be a mother like you stand up and fight for her child.

What is Arjun going to do. Maya told protect my child. So Maya is mentally unstable, so get the chipku friend as second wife to take care of the child.

Well this is the time for Maya to understand her mother and Arjun to understand his father and if the history has to change , these people themselves have to take different action. Else Maya will die in a mental asylum, while Arjun will marry Saanjh and live with the child. Nothing changes. A sick wife, man gets another woman and the story goes on.

Arjun doesnt want the child, if VM or Saanjh knows about Maya's pregnancy they will want to snatch the child. Because for VM she is mother, but the child in Maya's womb is Arjun's child and Maya is bad and mad not the mother of the child. I told child is the key. Maya the system has surrounded you. Power of the system will either kill your child or snatch him-her away from you. The battle of survival wont protect your child, only the battle to protect the child can help you win this war. A mother can go extend for her child. A mother can be beyhadh to protect her child. Your Ganesha has given you the power, use it to come out of the darkness. Power of being a mother is not Vandana Mata's exclusive right. That is your right also. Change the focus from Arjun to child, change the focus from keeping Arjun to protecting your child. You have the power within you to do that. Dont give your child in another woman's hand, dont make your child fend for you. Stand up for him/her against the system that calls you bad and mad. This is the battle of your life Maya. Fight it. Go for the person who guards the Chakravyuha. Arjun's love should be your strength, not your weakness for that fight.

Coming to Arjun. Maya is sick. Why she is sick. What causes instability in her. Have you done anything in action to take away those situations. Maya feels insecure. She feels Saanjh will take away you. What have you done Arjun to mitigate the situation. Allowing her to do bad and mad things without reprimanding her, allowing her to do self harm is not the way to treat her. Instead of crying in front of God you destroyed my life, look at your own actions which has made things like this. Instead of being a football, take the woman in your life and put them in right place. Most importantly put your chipku friend in the right place. Set your limits in a proper manner in your relationship with her. Dont encourage her chipku attitude. You can do that in a nice way. In that engagement if you had taken Saanjh's hand and given to Samay Maya would have felt much assured. But you stood like a statue. Then she does destabilizing actions. Why do I feel to some extend Arjun knows Ayan is wrongly accused. If he knows all this misbehaviour of Maya is due to her sickness, he should know maybe the accusation on Ayan is false and still he decided to stick with her. Here Arjun has sympathy for Maya, but no empathy or introspection to understand the root of her behaviour.

Coming to Saanjh, how many times you will tell Ayan ka justice. If it is Ayan ka justice why in the world you have to show the proof to Arjun. Why. Why do you need Arjun to prove Ayan innocent. If you are able to put sufficient proofs in the court and establish him non guilty Arjun will know. For God sake dont pretend Ayan ka justice, it is proving Maya is bad and mad. You had no qualms to tell you send the proofs to Prem and Samay to Maya. You didnt send it to Arjun, you told you will send to Arjun also. Why his name didnt come. You are telling the name of your father and fiancee to bad and mad Maya. Dont you think they will have threat. Dont you think Maya's henchmen or whoever Maya employs to do dirty things can finish off them. Are you crazy. You have been blessed with a father any girl would love to have. A father who has loved you, protected you and most importantly trusted you the most.
For a man called Arjun, you are leaving his hand. Yes between your loving father and a mirage called Arjun, you have always chosen Arjun. Now the reality is going to leave you. Will the mirage be yours. Truth wont break Arjun Saanjh I feel he knows most of Maya's sachai, but truth will break you for sure. Truth is always in the depth and it is something you know, but dont want to accept.

Vandana, can I ask you one thing lady. Your son pushes open the door. Sees his wife fainting. He knows she is a sick woman, he takes her immediately to hospital. Saanjh tells Arjun didnt look at Vandana, Vandana tells Arjun didnt look at her. Who should get attention, two perfectly healthy women or a one who needs medical attention. Maya is not some random woman, she is Arjun's wife. When will these two women understand this basic truth.

The point is between Prem and Arjun it is Arjun for Saanjh, between Samay and Arjun it is Arjun for Saanjh. Between Ashwin and Arjun it is Arjun for Maya, between Samay and Arjun it is Arjun for Maya. When it comes to Arjun Maya is right, the balance is tilted towards her, to protect her would be husband, she killed her father who had abused her, who tried to kill Arjun. Whether she had a fling with Samay in the past doesnt matter, but as a married woman between Samay and Arjun she chooses Arjun.
For Saanjh Prem her father is reality Arjun is a mirage, still it is Arjun. She is engaged to Samay, still it is Arjun again not right. So if Saanjh's goal is Arjun she will lose.

When it comes to Ayan Saanjh is in right place, while Maya is wrong. Every step she takes for Ayan justice she will win, that's why she got the pen drive, but once she got it again she mismanaged it as her priority changed to Arjun and not Ayan. Maya asked her the right question. That disk is blank. It is law point Saanjh. Doesnt matter where the video is. In court source matters.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You really right brilliantly about each character and their thought process 😊 what do you think of Samay's dialogue yesterday, "Samay Samay ki kaya palat dega!" what do you think he might do? 😳
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Darling yes Saanjh's blood when she seperates Arjun and Maya and that blood falls on Maya's face. So it is clear the accusation of Prem's death is going to be on Maya. But my point is why Saanjh had to tell Maya she had sent that file to Prem in the first place. As per her Maya is bad and mad and she is capable of killing. So why you need to tell, you send the file to your father.
@krystal it is not Saanjh deserves it. It is the result of chasing a mirage. When we chase mirage or perception we lose what we have. Saanjh's dialogue only talk about Ayan, her actions still are not in sync with justice for Ayan. She has to go for Ayan in words, thoughts and actions. She will win. But if in her thoughts or actions Arjun comes then bad and mad Maya wins. Because in Maya words, thoughts and action it is Arjun.

@sunithi the child is at risk. And only Maya can protect it. Only if she is willing to fight her demons she can protect the child.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

18/5/2017

What an episode today guys. Arjun save the child from me, protect the child from me. No Maya he cannot, he cannot protect the child. That battle you yourself has to fight. When Arjun was asking to God why pregnancy now, when Maya was fine the child was aborted, now why. What will the child do, I could only tell history is repeating itself. A father who doesnt want the child because the mother is sick and a mother who expects the father to protect the child. Look at the path crossing of 2 families of Arjun and Maya in that one single scene.

What is Maya's past, a father who didnt wanted her because of money and a mother unable to protect her. She was a child who grew up protecting her mother from father. Her mental instability starts from there, from that 9th birthday, whatever incident that happened on 9th birthday is deeply rooted in her subconscious. It raises its ugly head under certain situations which she is unable to control at times. Arjun asks what will a child do. Look at Maya's childhood you will understand Arjun what a defenseless child did. Right or wrong that child survived so far.

Now look at Arjun's past. An ill Raksha with a 6 year old child. Vandana says she did all possible efforts to save Raksha. Raksha dies and another woman takes Raksha's place in the name of bringing up the child.

So what is Maya going to do. Like Jhanvi cries Ashwin, ashwin she is trying to call out Arjun, arjun or just like the dialogue she tells Jhanvi I wont be a mother like you stand up and fight for her child.

What is Arjun going to do. Maya told protect my child. So Maya is mentally unstable, so get the chipku friend as second wife to take care of the child.

Well this is the time for Maya to understand her mother and Arjun to understand his father and if the history has to change , these people themselves have to take different action. Else Maya will die in a mental asylum, while Arjun will marry Saanjh and live with the child. Nothing changes. A sick wife, man gets another woman and the story goes on.

Arjun doesnt want the child, if VM or Saanjh knows about Maya's pregnancy they will want to snatch the child. Because for VM she is mother, but the child in Maya's womb is Arjun's child and Maya is bad and mad not the mother of the child. I told child is the key. Maya the system has surrounded you. Power of the system will either kill your child or snatch him-her away from you. The battle of survival wont protect your child, only the battle to protect the child can help you win this war. A mother can go extend for her child. A mother can be beyhadh to protect her child. Your Ganesha has given you the power, use it to come out of the darkness. Power of being a mother is not Vandana Mata's exclusive right. That is your right also. Change the focus from Arjun to child, change the focus from keeping Arjun to protecting your child. You have the power within you to do that. Dont give your child in another woman's hand, dont make your child fend for you. Stand up for him/her against the system that calls you bad and mad. This is the battle of your life Maya. Fight it. Go for the person who guards the Chakravyuha. Arjun's love should be your strength, not your weakness for that fight.

Coming to Arjun. Maya is sick. Why she is sick. What causes instability in her. Have you done anything in action to take away those situations. Maya feels insecure. She feels Saanjh will take away you. What have you done Arjun to mitigate the situation. Allowing her to do bad and mad things without reprimanding her, allowing her to do self harm is not the way to treat her. Instead of crying in front of God you destroyed my life, look at your own actions which has made things like this. Instead of being a football, take the woman in your life and put them in right place. Most importantly put your chipku friend in the right place. Set your limits in a proper manner in your relationship with her. Dont encourage her chipku attitude. You can do that in a nice way. In that engagement if you had taken Saanjh's hand and given to Samay Maya would have felt much assured. But you stood like a statue. Then she does destabilizing actions. Why do I feel to some extend Arjun knows Ayan is wrongly accused. If he knows all this misbehaviour of Maya is due to her sickness, he should know maybe the accusation on Ayan is false and still he decided to stick with her. Here Arjun has sympathy for Maya, but no empathy or introspection to understand the root of her behaviour.

Coming to Saanjh, how many times you will tell Ayan ka justice. If it is Ayan ka justice why in the world you have to show the proof to Arjun. Why. Why do you need Arjun to prove Ayan innocent. If you are able to put sufficient proofs in the court and establish him non guilty Arjun will know. For God sake dont pretend Ayan ka justice, it is proving Maya is bad and mad. You had no qualms to tell you send the proofs to Prem and Samay to Maya. You didnt send it to Arjun, you told you will send to Arjun also. Why his name didnt come. You are telling the name of your father and fiancee to bad and mad Maya. Dont you think they will have threat. Dont you think Maya's henchmen or whoever Maya employs to do dirty things can finish off them. Are you crazy. You have been blessed with a father any girl would love to have. A father who has loved you, protected you and most importantly trusted you the most.
For a man called Arjun, you are leaving his hand. Yes between your loving father and a mirage called Arjun, you have always chosen Arjun. Now the reality is going to leave you. Will the mirage be yours. Truth wont break Arjun Saanjh I feel he knows most of Maya's sachai, but truth will break you for sure. Truth is always in the depth and it is something you know, but dont want to accept.

Vandana, can I ask you one thing lady. Your son pushes open the door. Sees his wife fainting. He knows she is a sick woman, he takes her immediately to hospital. Saanjh tells Arjun didnt look at Vandana, Vandana tells Arjun didnt look at her. Who should get attention, two perfectly healthy women or a one who needs medical attention. Maya is not some random woman, she is Arjun's wife. When will these two women understand this basic truth.

The point is between Prem and Arjun it is Arjun for Saanjh, between Samay and Arjun it is Arjun for Saanjh. Between Ashwin and Arjun it is Arjun for Maya, between Samay and Arjun it is Arjun for Maya. When it comes to Arjun Maya is right, the balance is tilted towards her, to protect her would be husband, she killed her father who had abused her, who tried to kill Arjun. Whether she had a fling with Samay in the past doesnt matter, but as a married woman between Samay and Arjun she chooses Arjun.
For Saanjh Prem her father is reality Arjun is a mirage, still it is Arjun. She is engaged to Samay, still it is Arjun again not right. So if Saanjh's goal is Arjun she will lose.

When it comes to Ayan Saanjh is in right place, while Maya is wrong. Every step she takes for Ayan justice she will win, that's why she got the pen drive, but once she got it again she mismanaged it as her priority changed to Arjun and not Ayan. Maya asked her the right question. That disk is blank. It is law point Saanjh. Doesnt matter where the video is. In court source matters.

The disk going blank proves that the owner removed selectively that particular day's footage who must be having a password to control such a thing! The intruder had neither time nor access to go right up to system's data!
An intelligent defence counsel can pick the holes in the argument, to prove malafide intentions of owner of system if it gets too technical!
Moreover,the video under question can be sent for forensic analysis to check for any tampering! if it exists still in original & unedited form, how can such a video be dismissed as unauthentic? Can anyone shoot another video with same set of players in Maya's house, with Maya herself being the main player in the video?
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ashi Saanjh takes the knife from the pocket when Maya holds the gun. Perfect. Saanjh wants to defend. In that moment she too goes for battle for survival. She is willing to stab Maya if it means protecting herself or VM. Saanjh is perfectly right there. The difference between her and Maya is that Saanjh knows when it is battle for survival and when to live. Maya doesnt know it is always battle for survival for her. All her instability steps from battle for survival.
Now Samay's dialgoue. Time destroys what it creates. Time itself will change timeπŸ˜ƒ. The idioms times have changed. Do you understand time, if you need to understand time you need to understand change. Because time changes. Time is not constant, it is variable.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Darling I really feel Maya wanted to kill. She had come to kill. The way she addressed Vandana and not Vandana Maa was proof of that. Maybe she wanted to play. Look at her expression when Saanjh tells she has sent proofs to Samay and Prem. She knows after bumping them off she can ask Samay to bump for Prem. She tells for Arjun she will die and she will kill. She had come to kill. Maybe she would have first fired some blanks and then might have killed Saanjh. VM was not her target as she tells she wont gain anything by killing her, but if Saanjh dies then she wont come back to Arjun's life. So she had come to kill. I dont doubt it even for a second.