Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saw a picture of Suman and saanj consoling each other in white attire...it means some1 death..either prem or VM is no more,from Arjun words it's somehow certain Maya shot herself...so high chances ,Prem got killed...expecting some good twist and turns and fast gripping episodes..

Somehow I fear Maya being preggy now..I don't want those scenes admist of this..

Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys it may not be intentional, yaa I can agree to you, but it was personally sickening to me. Romancing in office space is something Poornima, but in bed room I dont think that will be the level of romance 😆😆.
Yaa Poppins you are right. She is safe with Arjun, only issue is that room doesnt belong to Arjun alone but with Maya 😆😆 who is Arjun's wife.

Poornima if that source was tampered vm and Saanjh wouldnt have been this happy. As it showed Ayan innocent as per them. In court it is always how the facts are presented. A question will have to be answered from where Saanjh obtained the file. And if the so called pen drive is checked it will be blank. Cyber cell have to be involved to retrieve the formatted data.

But mean time I am more interested in how each of the 3 men will interpret that file. Prem, Samay and Arjun. Actually it is a nice combo. Each man will have his role in unraveling the truth
shruthiravi thumbnail
See one death is sure. Now who is the person we need to see. For Maya Suman and Saanjh wont cry in white attire. Let us see.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

Saw a picture of Suman and saanj consoling each other in white attire...it means some1 death..either prem or VM is no more,from Arjun words it's somehow certain Maya shot herself...so high chances ,Prem got killed...expecting some good twist and turns and fast gripping episodes..

Somehow I fear Maya being preggy now..I don't want those scenes admist of this..

Has Samay played foul under 'instructions'? It is sad & very bad if father-in-law were to die in the hands of future son-in-law, even before the marriage of his daughter for a reason as silly as it can get!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys have not watched episode as cable operator has some problem at their side. So will post after seeing the epi in YT most probably tomorrow.
640117 thumbnail
So may be finally Prem will die and that symbolism of Saanjh's obsession in separating ArYa or/and saving Arjun from Maya and instead getting blood and losing her own i.e Prem will finally come true? I remember Shruti you predicted that long time back when Saanjh was cutting ArYa's picture in two parts and she instead hurt her own finger and got blood, remember? That time from what I remember Maya had not even fallen in love with Arjun, but this crazy girl was already insecure of her and was going around cutting any picture she would find of them together. I have been waiting when that symbolism will come true. So may be now it's going to come true. Pheww finally. She deserves it. All her life she ran after Arjun and his supposed problems and ignored what she had in front of her and was blessed with which Maya never was blessed with, and now she's going lose that father who was the best father a daughter could ever wish for. May be now she will finally grow the hell up. Feel bad for Prem though for getting such a daughter

Also, if Maya didn't faint due to high BP, so what was she going to do or her intentions were? Was she really going to shoot Vandana-Saanjh, herself, or other places but herself or them just to scare them?? Also, if she really was going to shoot them, then does her fainting at such moment and getting saved by her own love i.e baby symbolize toward that just when she was about to get completely dark, she will get saved or choose the right path for the sake of her own love and baby?
Edited by _Darling_ - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Such a good words in last few lines darling..but very scared baby will come or not..If she loses baby,then only as they promoted phase 3 could be revenge..but Arjun words during conssumation scene,baby could be reason for her to meet Maya and assured some hints for redemption..
I am confused...hope their love is true and it will prevail in the end..

Will it be Maya letting Arjun go for her baby..

In phase3 Jenny in preggy like Kahaani Vidya would be awesome to watch,whats store for us..

But somehow I feel baby will get aborted,Arjun saying he will not let baby come to this world infront of God scares me...saanj saying when truth comes Arjun will be heart broken...
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
640117 thumbnail
Also, I am so annoyed at Maya. She keep committing crimes for the sake of her loved ones thinking she's saving them, but is instead bringing her own destruction. Until the fake rape attempt I could sympthize with and completely supported her. She was righteous for me and the victim. But after that fake rape attemp, she has lost it. Who is she even committing crimes for? That ungrateful mother who always prioritized others before her? First an evil and murderer father and now giving the info to the same ppl who treated her daughter with contempt and called their house a paagal khana? Or Arjun? He's the only one who truly loves Maya, but still why is she committed crimes for him? No matter how much we love someone, you don't commit crimes as at the end you will only get in trouble. She can find other ways to save him from Ashwin, etc than the way she's has been doing. I wish she loved herself a little bit at least and cared about herself to not do what she has been doing. But no, she only loves Arjun and then her mom. She never killed Ashwin when he abused her so much and even tried to kill her many times. But now she kills him when he tried to kill Arjun? She has gone completely crazy and ruining herself for the sake of others whom she claims to love.

Saanjh's disease has gone to Maya now. Both ruining themselves. At least, Saanjh is smart a bit and knows how to cause destruction without doing worse crimes and then acting like a victim and innocent who didn't mean this and that. She will wreck ppl houses, kill baby and do everything and then will say oh, she didn't mean to, blah blab blah for her obsession of Arjun. She's never honest. But Maya, on the hand, doesn't know how to do thinks like that and also appear the victim and innocent. She truly doesn't know how to do thinks in correct way. She could've easily put Ayan behind bars for physical and sexual assault which he did, and Arjun would've still sided with her. But no, this girl is now her own enemy. She instead had to make it rape attempt and do everything for it. Why did she even have to go to this extent for rape attempt when she could've gotten the same results if she just accused Ayaan for the actual crimes he did?
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

Such a good words in last few lines darling..but very scared baby will come or not..If she loses baby,then only as they promoted phase 3 could be revenge..but Arjun words during conssumation scene,baby could be reason for her to meet Maya and assured some hints for redemption..

I am confused...hope their love is true and it will prevail in the end..

In phase3 Jenny in preggy like Kahaani Vidya would be awesome to watch,whats store for us..

Mentally unstable mother is dangerous to her child! If Maya is a confirmed mental patient, then priority should be recovery or redemption of mother! Child can be born later, if only mother is good enough to take care!
If Maya is not even sure & wants her husband to save child from her, who can guarantee the safety of child!
Ashwin creaed a dangerous Maya! If Maya has learned anything in life, she should not create another maya! If Maya is not understanding this, at least Arjun should realize this!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Mentally unstable mother is dangerous to her child! If Maya is a confirmed mental patient, then priority should be recovery or redemption of mother! Child can be born later, if only mother is good enough to take care!
If Maya is not even sure & wants her husband to save child from her, who can guarantee the safety of child!
Ashwin creaed a dangerous Maya! If Maya has learned anything in life, she should not create another maya! If Maya is not understanding this, at least Arjun should realize this!

agree completely...but her self harming destructive nature will get a halt once she becomes creator..Arjun has to fight this battle for Maya..Arjun words during conssumation scene indicated baby would be there or atleast it will make her meet the darkness or Maya the illusion..as per season 1 scenes or marriage scene,Arjun leaves a part of him with Maya and goes to saanj ,saanj returns back arjun to Maya...hope baby comes as Maya progress towards healing..but I ve very less hope as Arjun said infront of God...what to infer from that scene...any idea...