Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sunithi

How did saanj says Ayan is innocent..y was the tears in their eyes...he did manhandle her right???I am missing something?how will they justify that???

Yes Sunithi...you are missing the entire point...Ayan is not guilty of attempt to rape...that got proven by that video...

Manhandling to get the key to have your kidnapped brother released is one thing, n attempting to rape your bhabhi quite another...😊
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Yes Sunithi...you are missing the entire point...Ayan is not guilty of attempt to rape...that got proven by that video...

Manhandling to get the key to have your kidnapped brother released is one thing, n attempting to rape your bhabhi quite another...😊

I agree it's not rape case..I am angry with Maya for that..she deserve punishment for that..
As a human,foremost v feel bad for people who gets mistreated badly...here that emphathy is missing from saanj and VM...in their eyes Maya is never a human..as a girl and a mom,they would ve shown a little outward reaction towards Ayan behaviour I would ve been happy...for saanj,it's like rape didn't happen,case ends...

I got Ur point,she mentioned she got a proof for rape case not for a girl who got manhandle by her husband negilenace of telling his bed room secrets to his bother and also a brother who can manhandle bhaabi to get so called keys...
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry shruthi i do disagree with the the third para of your analysis ...
Sanjh hiding in Maya's bedroom was the best thing that could be done ... As maya has a habbit of roaming here and there and considering the longer time span for what she has to hide anyother place did not guaranteed her being hidden for a long time without being caught ..that was the best place ... And any other place would not guarantee it ...

And the thing that irked me was ( sorry if i hurt you but i did not find it relevant and so pointing it ) why do you feel that any other women is so week that for a silly thing will take a big step ( pointing to your sucide point in the analysis ) ...
Sorry i couldn't connect to it because that line actually jjustifie maya's action of Killing ( or i misinterpreted it? I also may be wrong but its just what i could take out of that para ... ) ...

And i think vm and sanjh were able to say that ayaan is innocent because they actually saw Maya's expressions while hiding the keys ... They were really like " now do what u can do "...
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

I agree it's not rape case..I am angry with Maya for that..she deserve punishment for that..

As a human,foremost v feel bad for people who gets mistreated badly...here that emphathy is missing from saanj and VM...in their eyes Maya is never a human..as a girl and a mom,they would be shown a little concern towards Ayan behaviour I would ve been happy...for saanj,it's like rape didn't happen,case ends...

I got Ur point,she mentioned she got a proof for rape case not for a girl who got manhandle by her husband negilenace of telling his bed room secrets to his bother and also a brother who can manhandle bhaabi to get so called keys...

You are still not getting the point...

Maya wanted to instigate Ayan to get the keys n hence she hid it in her blouse...if a woman is seriously in danger of getting raped, you think she will hide something that the assailant wants in her blouse?...think n answer...

Also, it's not about discussing bedroom secrets...it's about discussing your abuse with your brother when you have met him after 3 years,...what's wrong in that??
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

You are still not getting the point...

Maya wanted to instigate Ayan to get the keys n hence she hid it in her blouse...if a woman is seriously in danger of getting raped, you think she will hide something that the assailant wants in her blouse?...think n answer...

Also, it's not about discussing bedroom secrets...it's about discussing your abuse with your brother when you have met him after 3 years,...what's wrong in that??

Maya didn't ask Ayan to follow her nor asked Arjun to tell his abuses.arjun can tell his brother but brother is not suppose use flithy dialogues to his bhabi..what about those dialogues..even Arjun said,don't touch her,Ur life is screwed...before entering Maya house only,Ayan was uttering will teach lesson to Maya...
For me rape case made Maya dark,I want to hear her story to decide what exactly had happened...let me wait...let's end here..u ve valid point and I can say of crime is more on Maya side but Ayan is not innocent either... As the cctv footage doesn't ve audio,his dialgoues would ve not been heard by VM and saanj,how they judged him innocent after jux seeing the footage...it's confusing...tearing dresses and hiding the footage which can back fire her is so called innovation of beyhadh Cvcs...such a pathetic execution..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What Ayan did cannot be considered as a crime due to the situation. The women kidnapped his brother and locked in room. So Ayan cannot be expected to do aarti of maya. Plus all the time maya was instigating him.
A lot of women do trap men making use of their vices. Push them to hit and then go to police telling the victim story. Put them behind the bars or they are suppose to give them money. Recently a man even committed suicide to prove his innocence.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sunithi Saanjh knew it was Maya-Arjun's room. Was there no other place in that house to hide. Only under a couple's bed. What happens between hus-wife is very private and intimate, a third person over hearing it is unimaginable. Saanjh's mother told between hus and wife even God has no place.
@poornima Maya wanders here and there. But in the absence of her CCTV her vision is curtailed and also it is not shown she checks underneath the beds and all. Without CCTV camera Maya sees what is in front of her. She didnt even make a serious effort to connect where the courier person was gone.
I dont mind you disagreeing on the suicide part as it is personal. But for me a third party being in a room where I will be having intimate moments with my husband is unacceptable, it is not silly atleast for me. It is breach of privacy. And many women will not be able to handle it. Someone hearing the very personal, intimate talk with hus-wife, listening to what is happening between them it is sickening. Maya's fall itself is relying too much on vision and Saanjh's problem is not at all looking what is in front of her. She has sent the email. Source file is formatted. Now where is the source of the video she has emailed. Where it come from. For any proof to be tangible you have to show the origin, its source. She said she doesnt care if the source file is formatted because the data is transferred. Now the data is with 3 individuals and the source is formatted. Each can create their own version of it. There is no tangible point to verify which is the correct one. Saanjh gets the warning, source will be formatted. She ignores.
This is how perception happens in society, this is how perception spreads as no one knows the source. 2 people has seen the source, but they has personal motive. Without source they cannot tell this is what they have seen with authenticity.
Maya doesnt know pen drive is taken. Why couldnt Saanjh just take that pen drive and come out when Maya came and called her.
It is going to be fun with 3 people having that file without the source.
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok so the absence of cctv curtails mayas vision ,we can understand that part because we see it as a third party we can see both the sides of the story but for a second person to understand this it's quite difficult ...
Ok the breach of privacy is a personal thing , but what Happened in the show was not intentional it was accidental ...
(It was not a big thing for me because they were even romancing in the office where there are glass cabins )

The source for the video as pen drive is not important currently , as it is not the official one ... Even it was transferred in the pd ... What if the one which we think is the source is Tampered itself ...

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poornima_15

Ok so the absence of cctv curtails mayas vision ,we can understand that part because we see it as a third party we can see both the sides of the story but for a second person to understand this it's quite difficult ...

Ok the breach of privacy is a personal thing , but what Happened in the show was not intentional it was accidental ...
(It was not a big thing for me because they were even romancing in the office where there are glass cabins )

The source for the video as pen drive is not important currently , as it is not the official one ... Even it was transferred in the pd ... What if the one which we think is the source is Tampered itself ...

The Victim of gun shot whoever it may be, will survive, perhaps! But the law will catch up with Maya if she had shot at some one! Even if she had shot at herself which might not be the case, it is still a case of attempt to suicide! If she tried to twist & blame it on some one else, there is an eye witness to contradict her!
Before Ayaan's case hearing, Maya will go behind bars, first! So, the focus has to shift how to get out of this mess now? May be then, one may look at merits of Ayaan's case with available evidence!
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saanjh did not go into their bedroom with a voyeuristic intention. She is trying to hide and her brain possibly went blank or she thought she was safer with Arjun around than facing maya alone.
Wouldn't really think Atleast in this instance that Saanjh was trying to peep into private space. she has done it before... but not now.