Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@sunithi enjoy the show. If they can speed up a little, it will be much more enjoyable. Dont think much of the out come.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, it seems we are standing still. No matter how stupid it looked, let win anyone. Little and scared should die
Breath must stop, she must leave the world
Don't think Duffer knows what a broken trust is. Otherwise, he would not break it with such ease
shruthiravi thumbnail
See this point has to happen Laska. These people have to win. They have to feel happy. Maya is defeated. I am more interested in what happens after that.
shruthiravi thumbnail
16/5/2017

Cool episode I loved every bit of it. Can you better define dance of time and illusion. I would say you cannot. As I said yesterday CCTV gone Maya's vision is gone and it affects her decision taking ability. Her ability to connect things. She sees courier boy, she sees CCTV damaged, she also knows Saanjh is missing. Yes Samay gives her the information at night Saanjh is missing. But she is unable to connect things. She thinks no one can go outside that place without her permission. What she forgets is that information can go from that place without her permission.
She ignores everything today till she gets the call from Samay tells Saanjh has been there in her house from last night. Jenny sealed it. That anger of failure, yes she had that anger of failure. Every fb where she thinks how she has missed connecting the dots and most important I loved her talk with Vandana. You wanted to see me bad and mad. This is what you wanted. See me now. Bad and mad. You cannot help, but ensure someone falls. Enjoy in that fall. I loved that dialogue. Yes the hand that got slap obviously will raise back to give the slap back. What goes around comes around. Once again the girl who fell on Vandana's feet. No she wont be accepted. Now why are you crying Vandana. Taste the success. See the bad and mad Maya in front of you.

Arjun you are late. You tell Vandana not to do anything. Seriously. What are you doing. Do you think your mother and dear friend listen to you. Why are you crying in front of God, you destroyed my life. You made your choices and you are paying for the same. You are telling Maya wont know Saanjh is there. Idiot you simply cannot manage the women in your life, once again you became a football in their hands.

Saanjh I dont understand you. Dont you have any other place in that house where you can hide. Not even Jhanvi's room. CCTV is not there Saanjh. There are enough places in that apartment you can hide, including the shrubs behind which you were hiding when Maya came first. You have to be under the bed of a couple. It is different to be under the bed of a single girl or a boy but under the bed of a couple. What should I feel. I am not even sure whether Maya thought about the possibility where Saanjh was. If yes can something be more shameful for a woman. Her intimate moments with her husband is heard by a woman who loves her husband. Because it is Maya she is killing, if it was another woman maybe she would have committed suicide.

Now Saanjh has sent the file to 3 people. Samay, Prem and Arjun. And here comes the critical role of Prem. The crucial person in the whole game becomes Prem. Yes I always knew Prem is at risk. Now Prem is there, love is there, he has to go from the scene for the show to become complete dark. Absence of Prem, absence of love is very much needed for the story. Need to see how they are going to take it. Somewhere I feel Samay might take down both Prem and Arjun, and then will take Maya.

One thing I have to give Saanjh. She knew Maya's target was not Vandana, but herself. Vandana was just a bait. That's why she stood till the file is sent.

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How did saanj says Ayan is innocent..y was the tears in their eyes...he did manhandle her right???I am missing something?how will they justify that???
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sunithi the footage has no dialogue. Also tearing Maya's dress doesnt count as inappropriate behaviour. Even for Jhanvi it was not. Maya kicked Ayan and he fell on her. She will argue only on that point. Only that part matters, nothing before that.
sunithi thumbnail
Omg that is pathetic excuse...I noticed tears in saanj nd VM eyes,felt atleast this one last time they will think it's Ayan who manhandle Maya and then she reacted..when saanj said,Ayan is innocent,I was like oh my girl,is it fine to manhandle a girl..she lost as a girl infront of my eyes..
Arjun no words,for whom he is crying?????..is Maya shot herself...I am so confused...

Beyhadh and hospital scenes always meant for twist and turns...can't wait for tomw..

Beautiful analysis for this gripping episode...

Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
moon14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@sunithi the footage has no dialogue. Also tearing Maya's dress doesnt count as inappropriate behaviour. Even for Jhanvi it was not. Maya kicked Ayan and he fell on her. She will argue only on that point. Only that part matters, nothing before that.

hi yr
i am silent member on the forum . i have been following your analysis for quite some time now.
i must say u interpret really good
i wanted to ask what do u feel about the precap whether maya shot herself or saanjh
it seems quite misleading
precap seems like maya is the one who shot
what's your say
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sunithi Saanjh lost as a woman when she told rape didnt happen in court. Whether Ayan was innocent or guilty is secondary, but to tell rape didnt happen as a woman you should not tell it. And well more than those tears, I felt sickened seeing Saanjh under Arya's bed. Yuck 🤢 is all I can say about it. Maya was being intimate with Arjun. I couldnt take that scene. Maya is bad and mad is secondary. But even she doesnt deserve her private moments heard by a third party.
@moon by nature Maya harms herself. It was always like that. Her attempts for suicide galore. The most important one being she jumping after Jhanvi in the river. I actually dont analyze precaps, reason unless you see the episode you cannot comprehend it completely. She tells she killed Ashwin, but there are some loop holes there. First and foremost the usage of left hand, second Arjun's hair samples, third her sudden confession to Jhanvi. Though I dont mind her killing Ashwin, I hope CVs close all loop holes there.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Saanj didn't hide purposely right??v can't blame her for what she didn't planned right??I don't know di,maariage and how a girl will feel if some1 overhears is alien to me..actually I felt bad for saanj as she closed her ears...
As u correctly said,when saanj goes for Ayan justice,she will get the proof,s she got...but felt really bad y not even once sannj didn't thought it's Ayan who started it first and always forget to consider Maya too is a human and a girl with emotions.
Saanj really need a reality check..
Feeling so bad for Maya,she is going nowhere to the point of return..feeling so low...will samay take Maya very fast..can't bear to watch Maya suffering or making others suffer much more...enough...

Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago