Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun faced a tragic incident in childhood while saanjh faced an adult. As children they don't really understand what s happening while as an adult u know the reality. That's why it's more tough for saanjh. But for children there are chances of after effects like in case arjun he also blamed VM.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Arjun faced a tragic incident in childhood while saanjh faced an adult. As children they don't really understand what s happening while as an adult u know the reality. That's why it's more tough for saanjh. But for children there are chances of after effects like in case arjun he also blamed VM.

Well my belief says that age does not matter for any type of tragic, what matters is circumstances, like Arjun's dad dies after his dad remarried, so he was already carrying hatred for Vandana before that.
In Saanjh's case, she was always guided by her dad so she did not knew what tragic means, so yea you are right thats why she was more in pain. It is kind of irony, that Arjun's dad died when he did not see the world and Prem died too before showing Saanjh the reality

Hope it makes sense to you, my opinion does not mean I disagree with you.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya23

Well my belief says that age does not matter for any type of tragic, what matters is circumstances, like Arjun's dad dies after her dad remarried, so he was already carrying hatred for Vandana before that.
In Saanjh's case, she was always guided by her dad so she did not knew what tragic means, so yea you are right thats why she was more in pain.
A small child would carry small amount of anger and frustration when losing both parents together. Hope it makes sense to you, my opinion does not mean I disagree with you.

It's OK, pain is pain after all, nobody can judge and what u said is correct but what I meant was like...i l tell u with an example a child saw a ghost... The child dint get scared of it why? The ghost asked everyone gets scared of me why not u? The child is fearless and smiling... The ghost cannot understand why is the child not getting scared... The answer to is ignorance. The children are ignorant to fear. They dont know what a ghost. The same adult who has heard stories of ghost gets scared. That's what I said u r ignorant to all kinds of pain, fear. So u don't really understand and many a times children take things more maturedly then adults. Ofcourse a child may face after effects of incident like in case of arjun but I m sure if arjun s dad was there, he wouldn't have bitter to vandana. Saanjh on the hand knows she will never able to see so she feels like dying. But since saanjh is an adult who has responsibilities which will make come out of that pain and bounce back to find criminal. It was definitely not the time for arjun nor saanjh to lose.It would never happen if maya wouldn't plant samay in their lives. Ofcourse the pain is pain and it's tragic for all human whether child, adult including senior citizens too. Even if someone is extremely old or oldest or even bed ridden then also there is pain but in that stage people do try to convince themselves that humans aren't immortal.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@abhiya yes Arjun had animosity for VM from the time his mom tied and VM married his father. So it had nothing to do with his father's death. And you are right, Prem died before letting his daughter know what is ugly world is all about. Saanjh was very much a sheltered child who has not at all seen the ugliness of the world. Now when she see it, it will be his memory that will guide her.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ shruthiravi, your analysis of the latest episode made for more interesting reading than watching the episode itself which was so full of negativity.
Yes time is catching up with Maya and her defeat is impending in the near future. Hopefully this defeat will make her a more stronger, acceptable, logical, saner person which will light her path to redemption.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@fragrance I had expected it. if you go back to my previous analysis I have again and again mentioned the child Maya will go, the child before the 9th birthday. Only thing was I was not sure how it will happen. I had also written Jhanvi will be key for that change over.
So when the child goes I knew how the episodes will look. It will be dark, explainable, painful. If you see I had also put if people feel uncomfortable it is better they stay put till some 180-190 episodes ie the approx time where I expect Maya or illusion to start lifting slowly.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Yeah now the show is not for the faint hearts. Will watch the coming episodes with hope still floating for the future Season 3.
shruthiravi thumbnail
My mom says kya pagalpan dekh rahi ho 😆😆 when she sees Samay psycho avatar. And I say Maa you are watching Malayalam Parasparam, Chandanamazha etc etc which are pagalpan for me, let me enjoy this. 😆😆
Fragrance63 thumbnail
And so many of us here have some sort of paagalpan too (harmless though) to analyse and discuss about a fictional show and its characters with utmost sincerity and earnestness.😊😃😉
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi di,. Beautiful post!
Far better than the epi.

I don't see any hope for Maya's redemption now. Though Jhanvi won't die but Maya's intensions are very clear, she can kill any one except for Arjun. And if CVs plan to redeem her it won't be convincing I guess, but yes it depends on the extent of redemption.