Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Sunithi maya expecting attention isn't wrong but there is time for everything in life. It's not about maya knowing about arjun s relations but it's about knowing arjun and she very well knows arjun s bonding but she doesn't want to accept neither wants to share it. The same with jhanvi arjun relationship. Maya doesn't even like arjun spending time with jhanvi. She shouts at jhanvi saying why are u troubling arjun! I wonder what she will do with child! She just can't take arjun s relationship with anyone. Maya understands everything but doesn't want to accept.
Maya isn't that innocent u r making her out to be. Maya made criminal plans with samay. She framed an innocent and now due to her she destroyed the happiness of that family and yet she has no guilt and she wants to celebrate.

Even in ArYa relation it's only her feelings that matter the most.

Maya will get healed if she looks beyond herself.

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Sunithi maya expecting attention isn't wrong but there is time for everything in life. It's not about maya knowing about arjun s relations but it's about knowing arjun and she very well knows arjun s bonding but she doesn't want to accept neither wants to share it. The same with jhanvi arjun relationship. Maya doesn't even like arjun spending time with jhanvi. She shouts at jhanvi saying why are u troubling arjun! I wonder what she will do with child! She just can't take arjun s relationship with anyone. Maya understands everything but doesn't want to accept.

Maya isn't that innocent u r making her out to be. Maya made criminal plans with samay. She framed an innocent and now due to her she destroyed the happiness of that family and yet she has no guilt and she wants to celebrate.

ve to tell lot more to Ur points ..but for Ur questions,Arjun himself had answered long time back..he himself never valued any realtions ur saying Maya knows is beyond me..let's agree to disagree..kind of liked Ur perspective but ve diffrent one..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sunithi your thoughts will manifest. So if duffer thinks Dusky is his sister, that's how if it is in his subconscious, she will come in his sister position once and for all, so that there is no room for Maya or perception. She has to come. Now that relation hangs, without a definition, without a proper meaning. Once that is defined, the equation gets corrected on its own.
Ayan will take his brother out of the hell, out of Maya the metaphor.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

That way Maya is very consistent & has not changed even an inch! She is clear! In her world of emotions only Maya ,Arjun Jhanvi & now her unborn child exist! So, why will she be sensitive to death of someone who does not even figure in her scheme of things?

It is certainly Arjun's problem to understand Maya if he chose to live with her! He knows that she won't change or budge!

His intention is good to show solidarity with his friend in her hour of need as he is a normal human being like all of us -unlike his wife! His method of handling maya is not correct!
Even if he is not caring to treat her professionally, he should learn to at least handle her well!
In three plus years of married life, he has not learned still how to pacify his wife, if & when she feels threatened or gets agitated with imagined fears of insecurity!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

she is not victiming herself...she is indeed victim..she is sick..Arjun promised to take care of her...he need not celebrate with Maya but not needed to hurt her that badly. Y he can't see she is a girl who has emotions also..before atleast,she never expressed herself,now she tells her insecurities to him..

He was not in a mood to celebrate,it's fine but his words r not correct .she is preggy,already doctor warned about her BP issues...

In which way Maya is wrong,he only told no realtionship with dusky,in Maya point of view,she doesn't know what Prem means to him,he never made her relaise the worth of other people in his life..it's his mistake...when they left VM house,he simply said who will return to that 2bhk apartment...it's his mistake,he never valued people around him,all of a sudden he will come announce I love all these people,2day I am jux dusky ka duffer. That's bullshit..as a person,take stand for every role of urs.
I didn't name him moron he is totally faultered person who can't stick to his words anytime..he wants to console dusky fine,what's the purpose of hurting Maya...for him,Maya doesn't ve emotions...how much ever she tells and explains and ask questions No1 will ever ve answer..they r all hypocrite...

Maya lost her child last time,she is preggy again,she has the right to be happy..celebration is not a good idea but to spend time with her husband and expecting her husband to share his sorrow with her is not a sin right???for Arjun as soon as dusky gets burnt or get hurt,whole word disappears,he becomes dusky ka duffer...he needs to see his wife also needs attention everytime that too when she is preggy,he needs him more..dusky has samay to do the part,Arjun would ve asked samay to take care,he should start seeing dusky has other person besides him like VM,samay etc but Maya has only him,jux him..what he did to Maya sday,is jux not acceptable for me..

Still I say ,No1 deserves maya...I don't want Arjun to leave Maya,want Maya to leave Arjun,let Arjun go..I badly want this time Maya not to shout or show any emotions..that's how people expect her,let them know when she stop showing her concerns,how it feels..

Every1 of them who accuses Maya bad and mad will get the answers..I am very much realying on Shruti di last para,S that's the fun for Maya and all of Maya fans..good days r ahead for that I need to bear all these cmg darkest days..

I want Maya to be alone with her child after paying for her deeds,not with Arjun..Arjun should end up all alone...

Arjun was devastated after Prem died. How can one expect him to control his emotions at that point of time?

Maya, on the other hand, has absolutely no sadness or guilt about Prem's death, she wanted to have a candlelight dinner on the day of Prem's funeral. Is that sane or normal?

And what should Arjun have done? Stayed back with Maya to humor her obsession? He had no right to rush to Dusky even when she's suffered such a massive blow in her father's death?

Tell me, which sane person will stop someone from rushing to his friend's side when said friend is going through something so horrible? Or is it that Maya's obsession and her insecurities matter more than any other human being's sorrow on the planet?

Nobody has feelings other than Maya. Nobody should have happiness other than Maya. People can die, fall sick, face destruction etc. but people should care only and only and only for Maya and nothing else.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes Ria the metaphor. Samay the man is darkness, the metaphor is what will bring light.

@factfictionmyth Ayan is a game changer, how when is the question.

my speculation of ayan is...i just hope that he will not show the true meaning of sautela bhai after his return..
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Factfictionmyth Ayan says he is not Arjun. So whatever Arjun is Ayan is the complete opposite of it. So it is very important to see how that dialogue fits in
shruthiravi thumbnail
24/5/2017

The child is gone in Maya. Done and dusted with. The child before her 9th birthday no longer exists. It is only the bad and mad Maya exists. It was the child in her that had protected Jhanvi for so long. It was that terrified child that kept holding on to her mother even after she went multiple times for Ashwin leaving her. It was that child which Jhanvi never protected, protected her, asked to punish her for her sins and cure her mother. But today Samay killed that child.

Killed her with the photo of Saanjh and Arjun. Yes Arjun didnt cheat Maya, but Samay with his words created that impression on her. It looks like she didnt believe Samay, but then at a deeper level it affected her.

Interesting part was Maya was happy when the calling bell rang. She had bandaged her hand, was pretty sane also. She was waiting for Arjun. As I said yesterday Maya somehow seems to have accepted Arjun going for Saanjh telling if it is for sometime she will take the pain. But then Samay changed the time.

That photo in a way looked Maya's past. The past which had belonged to Dusky and not to Maya. Where Duffer was that of Dusky and Maya belonged to Samay. The past where Maya fought time. When Maya was cutting Saanjh photo it was Samay who was getting hurt. It was Maya's battle with time, which time had won, which she was never willing to accept.

Samay tells you lost the battle. Arjun is that of Saanjh. Yes Maya had lost the battle with time. She had always. She could never close her past. Ashwin was always on her. Ashwin always terrified her. Ashwin managed to inject poison in Vandana bringing the past back to her. Now when the child came again the past came back to her. The past which is power of time had always won against Maya the girl. It won once again. Power of time had taken away innocence from her slowly and today it completed that process. It completely killed that child before 9th birthday. There cannot be anything more darker than this point.

Maya burns Saanjh photo after cutting it. Samay looks at Arjun's photo telling Arjun is a cheater. Maya keeps her eyes on Saanjh and Samay has kept his eyes on Arjun. Maya says if anyone try to touch her Arjun she will break that hand. But I feel Samay will reach Arjun. All Maya will be left with will be the baby. The destruction is complete. It has reached the darkest point.

Dusky wants to die. Well Dusky there is someone to wipe your tears, still you wanted to die. you a 25 year old girl cannot handle this pain. Arjun the toddler had lived through it Dusky, his parents passed away before he was 10. He lived Dusky, he lived. You have to learn a bit more about life. Its unfairness, you need to know about the child whose sound nobody heard. You need to know, that path has only started. Because once you know, you will be a better person.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can you find so many things in that crappy episode di..hats off..
So Jhanvui can't be dead but Maya trying to kill her is jux too much to take..where it's leading...

Innocent child has to get killed,2day it got killed...is that mean Maya will become more destructive or once Arjun leaves she will be the old maya..r the Cvcs wants to show us,she is totally sick??I am not getting it..

I can foresee,samay gettting killed by Maya or some1 to remove saanj...

Shruti di,when this dance will stop..u ve mentioned,before the dance stops,all the perception will be gone,is that mean Maya is buri not bimar???she is totally sick then y bad??

Arjun is duffer is jux a perception right,whatever he chosen and decided is correct and reality.arjun is not bola nor a duffer.

Want to know,what is Maya perception about Arjun...Arjun is bola??
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Sunithi Saanjh thinks Arjun duffer, ie idiot and Maya thinks he is innocent. For me he is neither duffer, nor innocent. He knows quite a lot of things, he understands quite a lot of things. And of course he can take decisions. But yes there are layers of perceptions about him, contradictions about him which he himself is confused with, which I feel is related to his childhood.
Also I told first all the perceptions will be established truths. Maya is bad, Arjun is duffer and Saanjh is for innocence of Ayan. All these have to be truth first before things change. Because Samay has changed time. We are in the past, where a little girl lost her innocence. The point where Maya's journey started bad and mad.

Now Prem gone, the child in Maya gone. What is remaining is Arya baby. The flicker of life, flicker of hope, flicker of love. Now the question is how this baby will be saved.