Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shruti di I ve a doubt about Arjun has the knowledge of love. Will he??did he ever valued love which was shown by dusky???will he ever valued the love shown by VM???will he ever valued the love of Maya??
Arjun jux expresses his love in words but not in action..will he anytime..

Dusky correctly said he is one self obessed person..

For Ur last para๐Ÿ‘.. that's fun..want those days to come super fast..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunithi

she is not victiming herself...she is indeed victim..she is sick..Arjun promised to take care of her...he need not celebrate with Maya but not needed to hurt her that badly. Y he can't see she is a girl who has emotions also..before atleast,she never expressed herself,now she tells her insecurities to him..

He was not in a mood to celebrate,it's fine but his words r not correct .she is preggy,already doctor warned about her BP issues...

In which way Maya is wrong,he only told no realtionship with dusky,in Maya point of view,she doesn't know what Prem means to him,he never made her relaise the worth of other people in his life..it's his mistake...when they left VM house,he simply said who will return to that 2bhk apartment...it's his mistake,he never valued people around him,all of a sudden he will come announce I love all these people,2day I am jux dusky ka duffer. That's bullshit..as a person,take stand for every role of urs.
I didn't name him moron he is totally faultered person who can't stick to his words anytime..he wants to console dusky fine,what's the purpose of hurting Maya...for him,Maya doesn't ve emotions...how much ever she tells and explains and ask questions No1 will ever ve answer..they r all hypocrite...

Maya lost her child last time,she is preggy again,she has the right to be happy..celebration is not a good idea but to spend time with her husband and expecting her husband to share his sorrow with her is not a sin right???for Arjun as soon as dusky gets burnt or get hurt,whole word disappears,he becomes dusky ka duffer...he needs to see his wife also needs attention everytime that too when she is preggy,he needs him more..dusky has samay to do the part,Arjun would ve asked samay to take care,he should start seeing dusky has other person besides him like VM,samay etc but Maya has only him,jux him..what he did to Maya sday,is jux not acceptable for him..

Still I say ,No1 deserves maya...I don't want Arjun to leave Maya,want Maya to leave Arjun,let Arjun go..I badly want this time Maya not to shout or show any emotions..that's how people expect her,let them know when she stop showing her concerns,how it feels..

Every1 of them who accuses Maya bad and mad will get the answers..I am very much realying on Shruti di last para,S that's the fun for Maya and all of Maya fans..good days r ahead for that I need to bear all these cmg darkest days..

I want Maya to be alone with her child after paying for her deeds,not with Arjun..Arjun should end up all alone...

I still do not agree with u because that is not the time for arjun to explain but maya to understand. Even if saanjh s pain dint matter to him still a person coming from that place will the person feel like celebrating! No so maya expecting to celebrate itself is selfish which indicates no matter what situation arises she is never able to feel others pain. Arjun should do this and that Arey arjun is human goes through pain. Arjun told her twice calmly but she is not trying to understand only.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sunithi the knowledge lies within Arjun, yes it does. He has the ability to do what is right. It was good that was shown at Prem's funeral itself. He giving the right to light the pyre to Saanjh. That was the correct thing to do. Prem has a daughter, who he had loved dearly, why the right shouldnt belong to her, why it has to be a man who is yet not part of the family. The pyre be lit by one of his children is Prem's right, Vandana Mata was taking away that right in the name of tradition or whatever. Arjun restores the right to the right person at the right time. A person who knows Prem, who carries Prem's legacy will do that only. He will give the right to the right person at the right time.
Contradict this to Vandana Mata's action in the marriage mandap. She snatches the right of a girl at the most inappropriate time, listening to Ashwin. That is what happens when you listen to a man like Ashwin. You snatch others rights, in the name of tradition, relation whatever you wanted to call and give justification for it. Mein Maa hoon and whatever.

Once again it takes you back to the moot question. Was Arjun's understanding of VM as a 6 year old entirely wrong. He is a perceptive child. What he felt, what he knows is merged in many perception. That knowledge has to come out. At this point there are many issues in the way he is executing it. But Samay will correct him.
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u meant Samay the metaphor right when u say Samay will correct Arjun?
shruthiravi thumbnail
I want to put couple of more things about yesterday's episode. Missed those parts. it is just my take, would prefer someone else can better elaborate as I am confused a bit on these aspects.
One is Arjun's dialogue I am not anyone's son, not anyone's husband, not anyone's friend but just Duffer of Dusky. What does that mean. See if he had told I am not anyone's son, not anyone's husband there wouldnt have been ambiguity dusky ka duffer then would have meant Dusky's friend. But when he said not anyone's friend then what is his relation with Dusky. He made it clear he doesnt love her as a woman. Who is she then. Sister. Is that what Arjun considers his dusky. I would love if that is the case. It will be a beautiful perception lifting. He has given the highest place in his life for Dusky more than VM, more than Maya. He says only he can manage Dusky. What was Dusky to him from childhood, to a boy who didnt had both his parents. Only if he could define that properly. He could understand it. Half the problems will be solved. I remember the Malayalam movie Thoovalkottaram with Jayaram, Manju warrier and Sukanya. It was a beautiful movie etched on these lines.

Second Samay burning candles in front of crucified Christ. I felt someone has to bear the cross and get crucified. Samay blows one candle, but there are many other candles that are still lit. So I feel the crucification will happen first, then the resurrection. If crucification is there, resurrection has to be there.

It also goes in line with the Chakravyuha and illusion lifting. Change of direction of the battle. I will write more on this part, later.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Ria the metaphor. Samay the man is darkness, the metaphor is what will bring light.
@factfictionmyth Ayan is a game changer, how when is the question.
sunithi thumbnail
Dusky is his north pole,guide that's y he placed her above every1 when he wrote the name in maruitis..teacher or guide or philosopher above every1...
Ur question is correct,he tells the same when he was drunk..I doesn't know what u mean to me dusky but I love you..he doesn't know,when he knows,things will get sorted...

But I like Ur answer..dusky is duffer sister,let him realise this soon,1st of all make dusky relaise..

He is most confusing character,hope samay corrects and put some sense to him...

I am so mad mad at Arjun now...
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A living father approved an alliance by oversight that could have surely ruined the life of his daughter!
In his death, the father has saved his daughter from falling into this trap of marriage! The denial of right to perform lighting the pyre is both symbolic & possibly a precursor too! The marriage has to stop now!
Arjun joining hands with Saanjh in lighting the pyre set two events in motion!

The mortal remains of a dead father received a dignified cremation before reducing into ashes, while at some distance away another soul was seen burning in jealousy!

The fire lit on the body of Prem would have extinguished in some time, but the other fire- the fire of jealousy will continue to burn the perpetrators of such a dastardly crime, till a proper closure is achieved and peace returns to a grieving daughter!

Maya wanted this marriage to happen! Now, not only the marriage would stop but her criminal friend cum aide will turn into her nemesis!
Her one step forward to stop the video & thereby save her skin has now pushed herself two step backward in her evil designs!
Maya is in quicksand & every effort to come-out is only pushing her deep & down!

Prem's death will not go in vain as the skeletons in her cupboard will start tumbling anytime soon!

The hope of turning achchhai is only getting slimmer by every passing day!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I still do not agree with u because that is not the time for arjun to explain but maya to understand. Even if saanjh s pain dint matter to him still a person coming from that place will the person feel like celebrating! No so maya expecting to celebrate itself is selfish which indicates no matter what situation arises she is never able to feel others pain. Arjun should do this and that Arey arjun is human goes through pain. Arjun told her twice calmly but she is not trying to understand only.

let's agree to disagree..in which way Maya is selfish..think in her angle,she lost her child last time after long 3 three years,she became mother again and her child could be or will be reason for happiness in her marriage life..she is jux happy for herself..she wants to share her happiness,who else she has expect Arjun...
For me,I alsways belived it's not my responsibility to understand what some person means to some other person..if the person cares for me,it's their responsblity to make me understand the value of other person..Arjun is at fault..
Celebration and decoration I ve already told,it's not apt for the situation but she wanted to share her happiness and expecting time and attention from her only person in her life is not selfish..
Maya expecting time and attention from her husband can never be wrong or not can be termed as selfish..it's Arjun responsibility to take care of his friends and wife not to ask his wife to bare the pain or burn herself .

sunithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes Ria the metaphor. Samay the man is darkness, the metaphor is what will bring light.

@factfictionmyth Ayan is a game changer, how when is the question.

u ve mentioned,once Prem dies things will change..but dusky will again go behind Arjun now..this time she will succeed also..
Do u mean,Ayan marrying dusky making dusky sister to duffer..๐Ÿ˜†