Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Fragrance time has to win. Maya is playing with time for long. Trying to keep time under her control. She was expected to do no bad actions. She does, but has to maintain the facade to Arjun. She forgets the baby who cannot have such a mother. She had always questioned Jhanvi, but now she is also trying to do the same for her child. She forgets the child. She talking to Samay meant for me she doesnt want to accept she is doing certain bad things. She is pointing the fingers at her childhood. That's why I told that child has to die. Maya has to know she is bad and mad. That child still exists. her smile when she says yes child mine and Arjun's child. The way she clutches her belly seeing that pot, everything shows that child before 9 year exists. Once the child goes, Maya's defense also goes. Then there are only 2 paths. one destruction or hard path of redemption.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi di agree with your analysis. But as already said in my opinion it will be Saanjh who gives light to the pyre. And Arjun might help her as she's depressed.
I will wait for the scene, if arjun held her n they both light together, SaaJun might be end game. But if Saanjh does it alone then I feel end game is ArYa.

Like u said Time took away love. I just wanted to add something. I think ArYa love isn't true love right now. Neither from Arjun nor Maya. Maya we all know it's obsession n Arjun's love is blind. He still doesn't know the truth abt her. Ayan, Ashwin and now Prem. So Illusion (Maya's own manipulations) , Time(Samay) , Dusk (Saanjh) will take down the blind love of Arjun n the obsessive love of Maya, and then hopefully true love will occur all over again.
That will to come after Maya's redemption. Either Arjun waiting for Maya till she gets cured, personally would like to see that. (Assuming ArYa are the end game)

Also one thing Shruthi di, though finally Samay n Saanjh will bring down Maya, but I think this time Maya might win again. The way she manipulates Samay and maybe she uses this as an opportunity to throw him away from her n Arjun's life. And I don't think Maya feels anything for Samay he is just her tissue paper ... She will throw him whenever his work is done. And I guess now she feels his time is up.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aditi I accepted Saanjh will light pyre, actually I forgot that option and clinged on the dialogue of VM 😆😆. I will also wait for the scene. But if Saajun lights the pyre together my interpretation will depend on dialogue and also how scene is executed. Dont forget you are burning Prem ie love. More than the person, think of the metaphor when you analyze that scene.
Coming to true love of Arya, i agree to you, in early analysis itself I guess I had put Maya's need of security manifests as love for Arjun, Arjun's need for high life and an attraction for beautiful Maya manifests itself as love. So the foundation of that relation was shaky. Even now Arjun is a medium for Maya to feel safe. The way she clutches her belly. Love is beyond security. For Arjun there are 2 problems. one the luxury, second his decision proven wrong. And the second one affects him most. He is called duffer always. His views on VM as a 6 year is told perception, his choice of Maya is told as wrong. So what is Arjun. He is a duffer who cannot make decisions of his own. Every decision he makes on his own is wrong. Doesnt he have any identity. It's a larger question actually, so Arjun has to be answered. Was he right any time, was he atleast partly right or he is always completely wrong.

aditi whenever Maya wins we need to know that power of time wins. What is power of time, that you expect a person to act in a certain way based on past experiences. What happens when a person behaves completely opposite to that expectation. Who will do that is the question. There are many permutation and combination at this point. Also Maya had told Samay stay in your limits. By killing Prem I think Maya feels Samay has crossed his limits. So she will go to fight time. In that battle at first time wins, then love.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi I accepted Saanjh will light pyre, actually I forgot that option and clinged on the dialogue of VM 😆😆. I will also wait for the scene. But if Saajun lights the pyre together my interpretation will depend on dialogue and also how scene is executed. Dont forget you are burning Prem ie love. More than the person, think of the metaphor when you analyze that scene.

Coming to true love of Arya, i agree to you, in early analysis itself I guess I had put Maya's need of security manifests as love for Arjun, Arjun's need for high life and an attraction for beautiful Maya manifests itself as love. So the foundation of that relation was shaky. Even now Arjun is a medium for Maya to feel safe. The way she clutches her belly. Love is beyond security. For Arjun there are 2 problems. one the luxury, second his decision proven wrong. And the second one affects him most. He is called duffer always. His views on VM as a 6 year is told perception, his choice of Maya is told as wrong. So what is Arjun. He is a duffer who cannot make decisions of his own. Every decision he makes on his own is wrong. Doesnt he have any identity. It's a larger question actually, so Arjun has to be answered. Was he right any time, was he atleast partly right or he is always completely wrong.

aditi whenever Maya wins we need to know that power of time wins. What is power of time, that you expect a person to act in a certain way based on past experiences. What happens when a person behaves completely opposite to that expectation. Who will do that is the question. There are many permutation and combination at this point. Also Maya had told Samay stay in your limits. By killing Prem I think Maya feels Samay has crossed his limits. So she will go to fight time. In that battle at first time wins, then love.

Yes they will burn love! So it's the same thing.

Yes exactly Arjun's love was more sort of attraction or lust n a little of love. Also he wanted Divorce few days back, right now him siding with Maya is mostly due to guilt that Ayan tried to rape her because of him.
That's why I had called him doormat types 😆 u know na sometimes I might go wrong in my selection of words 😆

Yes he too, I guess thought marrying Maya was his "mistake" that's the mistake he was talking about when he was talking to Jhanvi. He didn't do any further mistake I think. But he wants to prove that his decision was right, to VM, Saanjh n Maya n he himself.

So Maya right now winning will be time winning n love losing?

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reading Shruthi di and Aditi post gives more insight to beyhadh than the way Cvcs r executing the scenes. ..loved reading it..
Aditi I feel what u ve written about Maya winning might happen as she said it's been three years,everything changed but Maya didn't change..jux time was needed for Maya to be back as old Maya..I don't think there is redemption now,it may happen at the last or end..

Burning of love is jux worded too correctly..hope saanj comes out of that mok maya
sunithi thumbnail
Will this one time atleast Maya plz avoid Arjun and let him come behind you..plz Maya don't behind him,u ve Ur baby,jux live all alone with Ur child..child will give that selfless love which u r expecting from all these morons...
S Arjun dusky ka duffer,but what about Maya ka Arjun..no wonder,ur baby is jux troop card to keep Maya with you..go to hell man..

S Arjun dusky needs his duffer by what about Ur wife who is sick whom u promised wil help her to get healed..is any time will. You consider her as human with emotions..

Plz Maya,don't go behind Arjun,Arjun needs a set back..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
23/5/2017

See I loved today's episode. There was a question Maya asks can someone be alive even after they are dead. I had put that day Ashwin injected his poison on Vandana before his death. She carried it and the actions that ensued kept Ashwin alive one way or the other.
Today we saw a similar scene but this one beautiful. The life lesson Prem has given was taken by Arjun the boy. He knows Prem than Saanjh herself. He is the point through which Prem will live after his death. Yes life happens through him, because he has understood love. He only needs to recognize this part. He knows, he very well knows love. He knows the language of love, he feels the language of love. Yes he looks arrogant, at times brash, but he knows love. The scene who is the photographer in Mauritus. Yes it is him. He knows where to keep each person so that the picture looks beautiful.

If he kept Saanjh in her place in the morning, he kept Maya in her place at home. yesterday too I told Maya has to trust him. His friend's father is dead. He has seen his childhood bestie breaking down like anything, how do you expect him to celebrate. He cannot. Understand him. As much as Saanjh burns when Arjun says he loves bad and mad Maya, Maya burns when he tells he wants to spend some time with his bestie in her hour of grief. The threshold has to be maintained.

Samay comes out with his clear cut motive. He wants Maya. As I said yesterday Maya thinks Samay went, she thinks Samay listened to her. Where. Samay prays please bring Maya to be once. I will ensure she doesnt remember Arjun. Actually it is fun to hear him speak. He is the obsessive lover as Maya is not leaving her, but in a way he speaks the subconscious voice of Saanjh who wants Arjun and thinks once Arjun comes to her, he will not remember Maya. Samay doesnt see friend or foe. He only sees truth. In fact CVs have done the best with this metaphor. Yes, he is the truth of both ladies , he is the badness of both ladies. Arjun sees the goodness in both the ladies, Samay sees the badness in both the ladies. Arjun appears a bit brash, emotional but then he cares when it matters the most. Samay appears suave, trendy, goody, but believe him he will show you his true colors. Arjun is life, Samay is death. Now we need to see where Ayan fits in. Because he says I am not like my brother.

Coming to Saanjh. For the first time, she felt the pain of Arjun the child. She knew what it is to lose the father. And Arjun seemed to have lost his father at a very tender age. Immediately after his mother's death as he looks 8 or 9 only in FB. So in that 2-3 years VM married Arjun's father and had Ayan too. Marriage happened for Arjun. It was friendship. Arrey yaar tell me something more logical. She doesnt want anything, she only wants her father. This was what Arjun the child wanted. if a 24-25 year old girl feeling so lost having mother atleast, what about a 8 or 9 year old boy who lost both his parents. How lost he would have been. The burning has only started for Saanjh. The pain of loss has started only now. Arjun says she is the north star. The one who shows path. Yes I had also expected her to show path. For that she needs to walk Maya's path also, but unlike Maya who burned others, burn herself to give light, show the path.

Samay is taking Saajun pics. I feel after Arjun put Saanjh in place somewhere Saanjh was willing to focus more on Ayan, but Samay ne Samay ko palat diya making her go for Arjun once again by taking Prem. Today I feel Maya in a way was willing to tolerate the pain for Arjun's sake. Tomorrow he is bringing that blown up picture of Saanjh in Arjun's arms to her. Even today Maya was upset when Saanjh was crying in Arjun's arms, but somehow with the injury to her hand she seems to have managed it. But Samay is going to push her back. Samay, Samay ko palat denga.

Remember Arya story also had a sting photograph taken by Ashwin and flashed in newspaper. Now Saajun just comes to Maya.

Now what is the Maya in the story. I am not talking aobut the girl Maya, but the metaphor. First one is Arjun duffer and all his choices are wrong perceptions
Second is Maya bad not sick
Third Saanjh is for Ayan justice, she doesnt want to seperate Arya.

Power of time will make all those Maya the truth. It is after establishing that as the truth, the change will happen. Because once Maya is proven bad and mad she will fight time. Dance will break. Fun will be then.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunithi

Will this one time atleast Maya plz avoid Arjun and let him come behind you..plz Maya don't behind him,u ve Ur baby,jux live all alone with Ur child..child will give that selfless love which u r expecting from all these morons...

S Arjun dusky ka duffer,but what about Maya ka Arjun..no wonder,ur baby is jux troop card to keep Maya with you..go to hell man..

S Arjun dusky needs his duffer by what about Ur wife who is sick whom u promised wil help her to get healed..is any time will. You consider her as human with emotions..

Plz Maya,don't go behind Arjun,Arjun needs a set back..

What has arjun done that ur calling him moron! Arjun isn't toy but a human. Maya is so selfish that she can't see beyond herself. Maya just likes to victimise herself.
Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

23/5/2017

See I loved today's episode. There was a question Maya asks can someone be alive even after they are dead. I had put that day Ashwin injected his poison on Vandana before his death. She carried it and the actions that ensued kept Ashwin alive one way or the other.
Today we saw a similar scene but this one beautiful. The life lesson Prem has given was taken by Arjun the boy. He knows Prem than Saanjh herself. He is the point through which Prem will live after his death. Yes life happens through him, because he has understood love. He only needs to recognize this part. He knows, he very well knows love. He knows the language of love, he feels the language of love. Yes he looks arrogant, at times brash, but he knows love. The scene who is the photographer in Mauritus. Yes it is him. He knows where to keep each person so that the picture looks beautiful.

If he kept Saanjh in her place in the morning, he kept Maya in her place at home. yesterday too I told Maya has to trust him. His friend's father is dead. He has seen his childhood bestie breaking down like anything, how do you expect him to celebrate. He cannot. Understand him. As much as Saanjh burns when Arjun says he loves bad and mad Maya, Maya burns when he tells he wants to spend some time with his bestie in her hour of grief. The threshold has to be maintained.

Samay comes out with his clear cut motive. He wants Maya. As I said yesterday Maya thinks Samay went, she thinks Samay listened to her. Where. Samay prays please bring Maya to be once. I will ensure she doesnt remember Arjun. Actually it is fun to hear him speak. He is the obsessive lover as Maya is not leaving her, but in a way he speaks the subconscious voice of Saanjh who wants Arjun and thinks once Arjun comes to her, he will not remember Maya. Samay doesnt see friend or foe. He only sees truth. In fact CVs have done the best with this metaphor. Yes, he is the truth of both ladies , he is the badness of both ladies. Arjun sees the goodness in both the ladies, Samay sees the badness in both the ladies. Arjun appears a bit brash, emotional but then he cares when it matters the most. Samay appears suave, trendy, goody, but believe him he will show you his true colors. Arjun is life, Samay is death. Now we need to see where Ayan fits in. Because he says I am not like my brother.

Coming to Saanjh. For the first time, she felt the pain of Arjun the child. She knew what it is to lose the father. And Arjun seemed to have lost his father at a very tender age. Immediately after his mother's death as he looks 8 or 9 only in FB. So in that 2-3 years VM married Arjun's father and had Ayan too. Marriage happened for Arjun. It was friendship. Arrey yaar tell me something more logical. She doesnt want anything, she only wants her father. This was what Arjun the child wanted. if a 24-25 year old girl feeling so lost having mother atleast, what about a 8 or 9 year old boy who lost both his parents. How lost he would have been. The burning has only started for Saanjh. The pain of loss has started only now. Arjun says she is the north star. The one who shows path. Yes I had also expected her to show path. For that she needs to walk Maya's path also, but unlike Maya who burned others, burn herself to give light, show the path.

Samay is taking Saajun pics. I feel after Arjun put Saanjh in place somewhere Saanjh was willing to focus more on Ayan, but Samay ne Samay ko palat diya making her go for Arjun once again by taking Prem. Today I feel Maya in a way was willing to tolerate the pain for Arjun's sake. Tomorrow he is bringing that blown up picture of Saanjh in Arjun's arms to her. Even today Maya was upset when Saanjh was crying in Arjun's arms, but somehow with the injury to her hand she seems to have managed it. But Samay is going to push her back. Samay, Samay ko palat denga.

Remember Arya story also had a sting photograph taken by Ashwin and flashed in newspaper. Now Saajun just comes to Maya.

Now what is the Maya in the story. I am not talking aobut the girl Maya, but the metaphor. First one is Arjun duffer and all his choices are wrong perceptions
Second is Maya bad not sick
Third Saanjh is for Ayan justice, she doesnt want to seperate Arya.

Power of time will make all those Maya the truth. It is after establishing that as the truth, the change will happen. Because once Maya is proven bad and mad she will fight time. Dance will break. Fun will be then.

superb analysis...👏 just wanted to know..how ayaan will fit in? those life and death.? arjun and samay? will time aka samay turn everyone against maya ? maya will have to fight alone?
sunithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

What has arjun done that ur calling him moron! Arjun isn't toy but a human. Maya is so selfish that she can't see beyond herself. Maya just likes to victimise herself.

she is not victiming herself...she is indeed victim..she is sick..Arjun promised to take care of her...he need not celebrate with Maya but not needed to hurt her that badly. Y he can't see she is a girl who has emotions also..before atleast,she never expressed herself,now she tells her insecurities to him..
He was not in a mood to celebrate,it's fine but his words r not correct .she is preggy,already doctor warned about her BP issues...

In which way Maya is wrong,he only told no realtionship with dusky,in Maya point of view,she doesn't know what Prem means to him,he never made her relaise the worth of other people in his life..it's his mistake...when they left VM house,he simply said who will return to that 2bhk apartment...it's his mistake,he never valued people around him,all of a sudden he will come announce I love all these people,2day I am jux dusky ka duffer. That's bullshit..as a person,take stand for every role of urs.
I didn't name him moron he is totally faultered person who can't stick to his words anytime..he wants to console dusky fine,what's the purpose of hurting Maya...for him,Maya doesn't ve emotions...how much ever she tells and explains and ask questions No1 will ever ve answer..they r all hypocrite...

Maya lost her child last time,she is preggy again,she has the right to be happy..celebration is not a good idea but to spend time with her husband and expecting her husband to share his sorrow with her is not a sin right???for Arjun as soon as dusky gets burnt or get hurt,whole word disappears,he becomes dusky ka duffer...he needs to see his wife also needs attention everytime that too when she is preggy,he needs him more..dusky has samay to do the part,Arjun would ve asked samay to take care,he should start seeing dusky has other person besides him like VM,samay etc but Maya has only him,jux him..what he did to Maya sday,is jux not acceptable for me..

Still I say ,No1 deserves maya...I don't want Arjun to leave Maya,want Maya to leave Arjun,let Arjun go..I badly want this time Maya not to shout or show any emotions..that's how people expect her,let them know when she stop showing her concerns,how it feels..

Every1 of them who accuses Maya bad and mad will get the answers..I am very much realying on Shruti di last para,S that's the fun for Maya and all of Maya fans..good days r ahead for that I need to bear all these cmg darkest days..

I want Maya to be alone with her child after paying for her deeds,not with Arjun..Arjun should end up all alone...
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago