Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Ashi Maya did take the yellow flowers Samay bought. So that means a relation exists between them. A relation of friendship from Maya's side, love from Samay's side. Maya cannot leave Samay as much as Arjun cannot leave Saanjh. If that friendship is there, this friendship is also there. If what is between Arjun and Saanjh is only friendship, then what is between Maya and Samay is also friendship.

If it is Saanjh's unrequited love, it is also Samay's unrequitted love. Arjun wants the friendship with dusky knowing the unrequited love, Maya wants the friendship with Samay knowing the unrequited love. Dusky can go any extend for Arjun, Samay also can go any extend for Maya. It's an interesting equation. Also Samay killed for Maya, it is same as Dusky telling I did it for Arjun. Samay wants Maya. He wants Arya seperation as much as Dusky. He did it on purpose. I love Samay. What dusky doesnt tell Samay tells 😆

@sunithi I didnt tell anything. I have some expectations from story point. So when I see those things I put. Death has come to Maya's house. I had told earlier also death will happen. Whether it is Arjun, or Maya before her 9th birthday we need to see. It has to be Maya before her 9th birthday. That child has to die to expose bad and mad Maya completely.

Shruti, I felt today Maya does care for Samay a lot I don't think she will get him caught. She knows his love for her and she doesn't want him to stop loving her whatever reason it is right now unknown. But ya some part of Maya does care about Samay.
riddhiseth thumbnail

22/5/2017

I hope you win. This dialogue of Maya to Samay defines the episode. It defines the metaphors. Evidence and oppourtunity, evidence seeks the oppourtunity. Time gives the oppourtunity lifting the perception, power of time wins. Yes Samay the metaphor will win, it has to win.
But Samay the man has understood he has lost the moment Maya told her child. Child of Arjun and Maya. Maya wont leave Arjun. Whatever he do she can never be his. She belongs to Arjun. Yes he killed love for her, Prem for her. But all she talks about is the love between her and Arjun. Needs to see now how Samay plays the game. Maya tells destroy yourself for Maya. If caught take the blame. Maya didnt intend to kill Prem. Her message was stop the video. But Samay went to the extend of killing.

Now Arjun. Arjun has gone for his friend. This is what Maya needs to understand. It is a different thing what Dusky feels about Arjun. That is not Maya's business. What is Maya's business is that what Arjun feels about Dusky. He had made it very clear that he had never loved Dusky. He loves only Maya. Maya has to give that trust to her husband. She needs to understand the situation and over come the fear. The man who has died is not just Dusky's father, but a father figure to Arjun also. He was very close to Mathur family. Also in death you dont see enemity or harsh words spoken. It is a time where you give solace to your loved ones. yes Saanjh is Arjun's friend and as a friend it is his duty to go to that house. Maya has to trust him, and this is where she falters. Saanjh's madness she pushes on Arjun.

Samay coming with that pot which is carried in front of the procession that carries dead body. Samay coming with that to Maya's house shows death is coming there. It is time the metaphor that has come. Yes when Maya is talking about life in her womb, the death has come to stalk her home. Reason love is dead. When love doesnt exist, then only death and destruction will happen. It is not in one home, but in every home only mourning sounds will be heard. Maya pacifies the angry Samay and sends him back telling let you may win. Yes Samay the man and Samay the metaphor will win over Maya the metaphor and Maya the girl.

Jhanvi has heard everything. I wish she speaks. That sound not only irritates Maya, but irritates me also. She in wheel chair has remained for long. Even if she wakes up and tell Maya's kaands sending her to prison or aslyum I am fine. But please make this lady speak. That beep really gives me headache.

Now Samay does half the funeral rites, who is going to do the remaining funeral rites. I feel it will be Arjun. Interesting symbolism if it happens that way. Because Vandana says ghar ka damaat is also ghar ka beta. I was expecting a mandap mein hera pheri by Samay and Arjun becomes the groom for Saanjh or possible groom as Maya is bad and mad. It also connects with the rituals Saanjh did during Arya wedding haldi, mehendi and even her duppatta in their ghatbandhan. It is a very interesting cocktail if it happens. Because Arjun was the presumed damaat of the Mathur house both by Mathur family and Sharma family except Arjun. It is a very good symbolism. I like it.

Anyways dance of time and illusion will soon break, when time wins.

I agree with all the points except one you said Samay did half the rituals amd might be other half will be done by arjun but i don't feel so.arjun said to samay ye tumhara haqq nahi hai so maybe in today's episode he might say saanjh ka haqq hai and she might do the other half,anyways lets wait for today to see what happens
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhiseth

I agree with all the points except one you said Samay did half the rituals amd might be other half will be done by arjun but i don't feel so.arjun said to samay ye tumhara haqq nahi hai so maybe in today's episode he might say saanjh ka haqq hai and she might do the other half,anyways lets wait for today to see what happens

What does it give Arjun the right to talk about internal family privileges of Mathurs & their future son-in-law? His friendship with Mathurs? Is it also reciprocal?
Will he be comfortable also if Saanjh continues to meddle in the affairs of Mrs.& Mr. Sharma's family matters which anyway she does without any invitation?
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Ashi Maya did take the yellow flowers Samay bought. So that means a relation exists between them. A relation of friendship from Maya's side, love from Samay's side. Maya cannot leave Samay as much as Arjun cannot leave Saanjh. If that friendship is there, this friendship is also there. If what is between Arjun and Saanjh is only friendship, then what is between Maya and Samay is also friendship.

If it is Saanjh's unrequited love, it is also Samay's unrequitted love. Arjun wants the friendship with dusky knowing the unrequited love, Maya wants the friendship with Samay knowing the unrequited love. Dusky can go any extend for Arjun, Samay also can go any extend for Maya. It's an interesting equation. Also Samay killed for Maya, it is same as Dusky telling I did it for Arjun. Samay wants Maya. He wants Arya seperation as much as Dusky. He did it on purpose. I love Samay. What dusky doesnt tell Samay tells 😆

@sunithi I didnt tell anything. I have some expectations from story point. So when I see those things I put. Death has come to Maya's house. I had told earlier also death will happen. Whether it is Arjun, or Maya before her 9th birthday we need to see. It has to be Maya before her 9th birthday. That child has to die to expose bad and mad Maya completely.

what is friendship shruti?? You are comparing saajun with saamaya and saanj with saamay!!! Do you think saanj 's love is the reason for her to stand for arjun like how saamay does??
If that's the case then it depicts that you highly mistook every character around Maya like Maya does!! Many claimed every move of saanj is only because she loves arjun,but didn't see the friendship is the bond that keeps saanj from not moving away,and the bond she shares with sharma s from her childhood makes her take every steps till today not love,but it was told that her love is the reason and she was called an intruder and now Maya is clearly using saamay and you are calling that friendship!!! And you are giving a name to that relationship!!! I am really amuzed,but sorry it's not friendship but it's Maya's maayajal to use limits called slavery and being mastered!!..It is not friendship...Don't defy friendship and give those credits to Maya who respects no relationship...Never once arjun used saanj,he fought with her,he asked to get out of his life,he slapped her but never used her ,saanj does everything for arjun but she was never his slave..You are confused with emotions and bond and the reactions of normal people ., slavery is not friendship!!., friendship is unconditional love which saanj has for arjun.
he shut the doors several times but she never stopped from thinking good for arjun that is friendship., Maya and saamay share a very bad, unhealthy, immoral relationship and Maya !! She can never ever have anyone loyal around her as she is the queen of manipulations and someone like her will never ever think of good friendship!!! She can't be loyal to arjun,it means she can never be loyal to anyone around her..
Edited by sindu_gurti - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@poornima, riddi on hindsight I felt it might not be Arjun but Saanjh herself, yes you both are correct. It will be Saanjh. And yes you are right also only when she gives fire, she will break down and yes Saanjh needs to cry. Suppressed emotions are bad for anyone.

@sindu I very well know what is friendship. I also know what I am writing. I will say Saanjh is a true friend, the day I see her doing convincing action as a friend. Now what that action would be, I will write when I see it. At this point the one sided love of Saanjh and Arjun-Saanjh friendship is as destructive as Samay-Maya. After all what is Samay and Maya. It is time and illusion. Saanjh tells she does everything for Arjun as a friend. Her action speaks otherwise. The truth is only revealed when Samay takes Maya. When time consumes illusion. So let us see when that happens. Cant the judgement on my analysis wait till that day, before telling I have analyzed wrong everything about the show. Cant I get that much leeway.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

@poornima, riddi on hindsight I felt it might not be Arjun but Saanjh herself, yes you both are correct. It will be Saanjh. And yes you are right also only when she gives fire, she will break down and yes Saanjh needs to cry. Suppressed emotions are bad for anyone.

@sindu I very well know what is friendship. I also know what I am writing. I will say Saanjh is a true friend, the day I see her doing convincing action as a friend. Now what that action would be, I will write when I see it. At this point the one sided love of Saanjh and Arjun-Saanjh friendship is as destructive as Samay-Maya. After all what is Samay and Maya. It is time and illusion. Saanjh tells she does everything for Arjun as a friend. Her action speaks otherwise. The truth is only revealed when Samay takes Maya. When time consumes illusion. So let us see when that happens. Cant the judgement on my analysis wait till that day, before telling I have analyzed wrong everything about the show. Cant I get that much leeway.

yes it can wait...ok Shruti let's see...dont take it personally yar, see I can even bet you about your analysis on saanjhs motive..when the mirror is in front and the image you see there is Maya with wrong motives and character s around her are only fighting with her!! Maya is making people react especially saanjh is my view..let's see Shruti,you are going to be here and I am going to be here we can talk about it anytime...it's not about judgements,one can't be judgemental towards fictional characters,you can only react to those characterization.that is where you differ,you are waiting for an answer which you get everyday hoping for something else..but the answer is on your TV screen.,there is no more suspense except the part how Maya is going to pay back...as you feel we should wait ,so I will...:)
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sindu who is taking it personally. You or me. You are willing to bet with me on your judgement. I am not competing with anyone or putting any bet. I very well know I am a human who can go wrong. You are telling I am a person waiting for an answer , hoping for something else. If it is not judgement what is that. You have judged me as a person who is looking for something else. Then come and tell me dont take it personally.
You say no suspense is left. I am a person who believes match is not over till the last ball is bowled. 1 ball, nine runs to win. Which team wins, bowling team or batting team or possibility exists for both. Please answer. You need to explain your answer also, whichever you choose.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

@sindu who is taking it personally. You or me. You are willing to bet with me on your judgement. I am not competing with anyone or putting any bet. I very well know I am a human who can go wrong. You are telling I am a person waiting for an answer , hoping for something else. If it is not judgement what is that. You have judged me as a person who is looking for something else. Then come and tell me dont take it personally.

You say no suspense is left. I am a person who believes match is not over till the last ball is bowled. 1 ball, nine runs to win. Which team wins, bowling team or batting team or possibility exists for both. Please answer. You need to explain your answer also, whichever you choose.

no you got me wrong,I am talking about judging characters ,and I didn't judge you ,your reply was to wait and see,my reply was nothing more to wait that's all...you are correct for a cricket match ..but for a show with a fixed storyline won't take a u turn unless there are pressures ..the bet is for the coming episodes like a healthy one
.if you say one will and I say the opposite team will win,won't we place a bet,how on betting someone becomes judgemental..I know you as a writer and a good person to communicate with!! Don't take it personal is my request for our conversations so that my words doesn't hurt you personally.,my discussion is entitled to your views and not to Shruti herself,that's what I meant by don't take it personally..
Ok I will take the side of the team I wanted to win.,but that's the real life situations where nothing is in our hands,how can a match and a fictional show with planned screenplay may change!!! And the scenario is a win to win moment but our show has not reached any point near...it was very clear from the beginning that this is about Maya's destructive love and she is player...all are responding to her moves...
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun stopped Samay because a daughter has more right to light the funeral pyre than the son in law. So he will ask Saanjh to do the rituals.
Arjun did the right thing by going to the Mathur's place. He lost his father at a very young age and Prem was a father figure for him and the father of his buddy irrespective of his latest showdown with his buddy. He has no romantic feelings for Saanjh but Prem's death has affected him. It's only that he could have asked Maya to accompany him. If she would have refused then he would have gone alone.

Never bargained that Maya would say those things to Samay. I assumed that Samay would come with a remorseless attitude and tell her that he killed Prem because that was the only way he would be stopped. I assumed Maya would berate him for killing Prem and just ask him to leave. Instead she blurted out that she was carrying Arjun's child and when Samay realised that Maya would never love him and wanted to leave the place she made him sit and drummed it into his head that he had to sacrifice himself for love. Every new day I say that there should be no more negativity to be shown from Maya's end but every day proves me wrong.

Samay said he did not leave any evidence at the scene of murder but how wrong he was. Now he will be arrested, convicted and sent to prison and I fear he would double cross Maya.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sindu if you are talking on my views use only my views for the reply. Dont use you are expecting something else, I can bet with you on your judgement etc.. There is a lot of difference between both. If my views you disagree, use the points in my analysis and give sufficient points in your analysis to tell why you think that is wrong.
Dont ask me what do I know about friendship. if possible read the posts of poornima, darciny and krystal. They disagree to quite a lot of my points, but they argue with valid points on why they think my point is wrong, instead of telling me why I think Saanjh intention is not friendship or questioning my understanding of friendship.

It will help you in making your intentions clear not just with me, but with anyone you discuss, discussions can be much smoother for anyone concerned. Perceptions wont be created.

It is just a take on based on how you write. If you feel what I have written above can be taken to improve your writing take it, else leave it.

Coming to fixed screenplay. Neither did I write the screenplay nor you. So the game is on.