Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i can understand why they have taken leap...cuz story was dragged a bit too much..and it was moving in square one..it has to move forword..as arjun said * Humara pyaar humein bachayega* that means the child will play a major role after the leap..kya Maya durga banegi agar kisi ne uske bachhe ko harm ya usse snatch karne ki kosis ki??😑 so much excitement πŸ˜‰..!! can't wait to see..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya the baby is the cusp. I knew it from the beginning. Because Maya keeps on blaming Jhanvi one way or the other, did you do your duty as a mother. Why did you choose Ashwin blah blah...It is easy to tell dialogue, how about acting upon. In fri epi Maya who was telling a mother becomes Kali for the child goes back to Arjun cannot go away from me. From child, Arjun.
Arjun again tells to VM you snatched my father. VM tells her relation with Arjun's father was that of friendship. They married for Arjun the child.
So if Maya is bad and mad, will Arjun take the child and go to Saanjh. Once again we are to hear the story Saanjh and Arjun were friends, since Maya was bad and mad they married for the child. Duffer aur Dusky ka bander says Arjun when Maya's first pregnancy is announced. What does that mean. Will that friendship save the child, who will change the card. Who will change history. Because history is in the cusp of repeating. There is another Maya or Arjun in the making, this time even worse.
We always say our parents didnt do this, do that. But when we get the power how are we behaving like them or different. The moot question is that. So the child has to be there

@factfictionmyth the question whether Maya will become Durga for the child hangs, because even now Arjun is her obsession.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Next phase would be fought by Arjun,he said I am ready to fight Ur obession for our child..he will fight for her,he will take all the blame,who else can make vulnerable Maya than Arjun..Arjun will go missing as kt going London for sometime for vacation,so Maya will recurpse in mean time..Arjun will make Maya durga rather she becomes herself...

Shruti di Ur questions has the answer..history can't be repeated,as it's 3rd generation..time has come...

Recently Maya said,in Ur kismat destiny,u never be alone Arjun..but VM curses,how it will change???
sunithi thumbnail
Boring episode..
After 2day episode it looks like saanjun end game...if that is the case,I don't want baby to born to become like Arjun or Maya..

Maya is coreect,No1 cares for Maya...feeling so bad for her..will any1 kill samay already..Arjun alone enough to create all the more mess for Maya..how once also he doesn't care about Maya health,doctor clearly told she need to be taken care very cautiously..

If at all,Maya going to surivive and ve a happy ending,I want her to be alone to live faraway with her kid from Arjun,Jhanvi and saanj co..

Even in season1 after Arjun comes out of the bathroom he put her in lift and saves her but Maya leaves him and goes..I want Maya to leave him like that in that end..he doesn't ve mental stability..y can't he expalin Maya or take her to funeral instead asking her to survive on her own..what kind of love Arjun has for Maya...Arjun doesn't deserve Maya at all..
shruthiravi thumbnail
22/5/2017

I hope you win. This dialogue of Maya to Samay defines the episode. It defines the metaphors. Evidence and oppourtunity, evidence seeks the oppourtunity. Time gives the oppourtunity lifting the perception, power of time wins. Yes Samay the metaphor will win, it has to win.
But Samay the man has understood he has lost the moment Maya told her child. Child of Arjun and Maya. Maya wont leave Arjun. Whatever he do she can never be his. She belongs to Arjun. Yes he killed love for her, Prem for her. But all she talks about is the love between her and Arjun. Needs to see now how Samay plays the game. Maya tells destroy yourself for Maya. If caught take the blame. Maya didnt intend to kill Prem. Her message was stop the video. But Samay went to the extend of killing.

Now Arjun. Arjun has gone for his friend. This is what Maya needs to understand. It is a different thing what Dusky feels about Arjun. That is not Maya's business. What is Maya's business is that what Arjun feels about Dusky. He had made it very clear that he had never loved Dusky. He loves only Maya. Maya has to give that trust to her husband. She needs to understand the situation and over come the fear. The man who has died is not just Dusky's father, but a father figure to Arjun also. He was very close to Mathur family. Also in death you dont see enemity or harsh words spoken. It is a time where you give solace to your loved ones. yes Saanjh is Arjun's friend and as a friend it is his duty to go to that house. Maya has to trust him, and this is where she falters. Saanjh's madness she pushes on Arjun.

Samay coming with that pot which is carried in front of the procession that carries dead body. Samay coming with that to Maya's house shows death is coming there. It is time the metaphor that has come. Yes when Maya is talking about life in her womb, the death has come to stalk her home. Reason love is dead. When love doesnt exist, then only death and destruction will happen. It is not in one home, but in every home only mourning sounds will be heard. Maya pacifies the angry Samay and sends him back telling let you may win. Yes Samay the man and Samay the metaphor will win over Maya the metaphor and Maya the girl.

Jhanvi has heard everything. I wish she speaks. That sound not only irritates Maya, but irritates me also. She in wheel chair has remained for long. Even if she wakes up and tell Maya's kaands sending her to prison or aslyum I am fine. But please make this lady speak. That beep really gives me headache.

Now Samay does half the funeral rites, who is going to do the remaining funeral rites. I feel it will be Arjun. Interesting symbolism if it happens that way. Because Vandana says ghar ka damaat is also ghar ka beta. I was expecting a mandap mein hera pheri by Samay and Arjun becomes the groom for Saanjh or possible groom as Maya is bad and mad. It also connects with the rituals Saanjh did during Arya wedding haldi, mehendi and even her duppatta in their ghatbandhan. It is a very interesting cocktail if it happens. Because Arjun was the presumed damaat of the Mathur house both by Mathur family and Sharma family except Arjun. It is a very good symbolism. I like it.

Anyways dance of time and illusion will soon break, when time wins.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sunithi usually pregnant woman are not taken for funerals. It's a belief as they carry life, they shouldnt be anywhere near death.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For the first time I am angry with Maya. Samay was so hurt today, he didn't wanted to kill Prem but he did it for Maya. That guilt is killing him inside. When he learnt of her pregnancy he was leaving but Maya stopped him! I don't understand this woman anymore. If she loves Arjun so much than why the hell she wants Samay to love her too?? πŸ˜•This question is irritating me what does she want?? Piyush and Jenny nailed the episode today along with vibha Mam. Was good episode over all
sunithi thumbnail
Omg shruti di,u r hinting saajun..let them live happily..I don't care at all .
What do u mean by death stalking to Maya house..I am scared ,is that mean end of Maya..

Y can't they make her live happily alone atleast .I was literally in tears when Maya said No1 cares for me..
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ashi Maya did take the yellow flowers Samay bought. So that means a relation exists between them. A relation of friendship from Maya's side, love from Samay's side. Maya cannot leave Samay as much as Arjun cannot leave Saanjh. If that friendship is there, this friendship is also there. If what is between Arjun and Saanjh is only friendship, then what is between Maya and Samay is also friendship.
If it is Saanjh's unrequited love, it is also Samay's unrequitted love. Arjun wants the friendship with dusky knowing the unrequited love, Maya wants the friendship with Samay knowing the unrequited love. Dusky can go any extend for Arjun, Samay also can go any extend for Maya. It's an interesting equation. Also Samay killed for Maya, it is same as Dusky telling I did it for Arjun. Samay wants Maya. He wants Arya seperation as much as Dusky. He did it on purpose. I love Samay. What dusky doesnt tell Samay tells πŸ˜†

@sunithi I didnt tell anything. I have some expectations from story point. So when I see those things I put. Death has come to Maya's house. I had told earlier also death will happen. Whether it is Arjun, or Maya before her 9th birthday we need to see. It has to be Maya before her 9th birthday. That child has to die to expose bad and mad Maya completely.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shruthi I don't think its hinting sajun ... I think arjun stopped samay because he will make sanjh do the rituals ... Because samay do not have the rights ... The rights are supposed to be only of the son ... And sanjh being a daughter was always considered as a son by prem ... He brought her up like his son .. so maybe thats why arjun stopped samay ...
Shubh being a kid is actually a difficult task for him to do these rituals and samay seeing it actually is not yet the damaad of the house ...

Another point is this will be the only way by which sanjh can bring out her emotions as she is acting strong and like a statue ... Doing the last rituals herself won't let her hide the emotions more ... They will come out ... And ita then when arjun will console her ...

Coming to Maya she very beautifully mind washed samay today ... Using him to her benefits ... If she was not involved in the murder there was no need to put that thing in his mind that its done only by him ...