Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shruti, I don't really think I agree with your references too...anyways, let's agree to disagree...once again, I apologise for having hurt you in the past...I truly do from the bottom of my heart...I do realise that my way of argument was wrong...
You have a right to your pov, just the way I have to mine...😃
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How arjun is doormat wife...he is not supporting her blindly,he has own reasons and feeling responsible for Maya deeds so he is supporting her..indeed he is responsible,as a husband he faultered in his duties..

I think what Arjun is telling is correct,he got trapped in both the sides. He loves his family as well as Maya.both r at fault,he is not able to put them in correct place,when he takes stand,things will change...he needs to get that power..

When Maya tells y people want to separate us,he says it's Maya thinking..but what Maya thinks is also correct..indeed Vm and saanj wants to separate them.

Sameway what saanj tells also correct,Maya is playing but these people r the one who's started it,nor Arjun went to saanj nor Maya..

Arya love is pure,it's will prevail will surpass test of time..

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

May be she did a mistake this time. Actually her thoughts were more with Arjun, their baby, Arjun's words and advice to her to leave the path of evil for ever. She never thought that Samay would take such an extreme step.

She told samay to destroy the evidence... not the person
Samay went ahead and took out Maya's frustration towards him and ended up destroying the whole person... now Maya may feel guilty as she didn't want Prem to die, but her psycho lover went into an extreme mode of revenge

Btw very awesome episode analysises!!!
I loved them
Especially the part when u said Saanjh slapped Arjun cuz of his rejection and not cuz of considering her proof to be wrong...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska yes the video exists, it is a beauty the video exists. It exists without a source. That's the point to be noted here. A video without source exists. let me see how CVs take it.
I dont analyze based on precaps, because precaps on most occasions have mislead. So I will wait n watch the episode.
Coming to Prem, Samay take the slippers. Now slippers were given by Suman. Now it will be a question mark, where were Prem's slippers. That's the clue. Samay hides them. Actually there was no need to hide them, but then time knows, the metaphor knows. Samay has some other goals.

@isha now Maya will be afraid, I am sure she will committ mistake, because she doesnt want to be bad and mad in front of Arjun.

640117 thumbnail
Such beautiful analysis Shruti and others.

I saw a glimpse of Arjun finally putting Saanjh on her place. I was just complaining about Why arjun never put her on her place to give this delusional woman a reality check and was so disappointed with him, but phew. Finally, he did it and how good he did it. That delusional obsessed woman needed this reality check long back him. She thinks Arjun finding anything about Maya the bad and mad will make Arjun leave her and come to her as she really thinks Arjun is her property which Maya snached from her, and Maya has just controlled him while he doesn't love her truly. She's completely delusional. She disgusts me.

Anyone remembers they mentioned in the beginning episodes to Saanjh that how she never let any third person come between her and Arjun, so why is she not able to get rid or do anything about Maya? We were told Arjun had girlfriends before Maya came. And this Saanjh was insecure, jealous and found Maya as a threat before Maya was even interested in Arjun. She basically never let any girlfriends or any other third person stay in Arjun's life, and we can assume what she must have done to remove the other girlfriends from what she used to do to Maya before marriage where she used to cause misunderstanding b/w them, plot against them to break them apart, badmouth Maya to Arjun, etc and then act like its all just funny like in one instance she instigated Arjun against Maya saying she's using her money to lure you in and then later telling Ayaan how this was all her plan to break them apart. She was so pissed off that Arjun dared to make another friend apart from Saanjh as only she can be Arjun's friend and no one else. Then she was pissed off that the guy who always used to listen to her only was now starting to listen to Maya. Of course, Arjun was her property and she never let a third person come b/w them until Maya came. No wonder she hates Maya as when it came Maya all her plans failed. She basically got a badass woman in the form of Maya to deal with who knows how to give back and fight for what's hers unlike those other girlfriends where she tried and was successful against those. She tried to instigate Arjun against Maya so many times before marriage, but ironically it only made them close. No wonder she hates Maya because she's the first woman whom she's not able to get rid of from Arjun's life till this day. She's obsessed and has no limits in Her obsessed unrequited love.

Her mom told her this to stop being the third wheel and let go of her obsession towards Arjun. Her dad told him so many times that he stopped saying anything more to her seeing her never paying attention to his advices and the correct ways he used to show to her. Samay also knows this and has told her why she's in this winning and lose game with Maya. Even the media can see this and suspicious of her actions and was asking if she's going after Maya to snach her husband. Now Arjun also tells the same. But still this girl is completely in denial and justify all her wrongs and evils by keep saying she wants justice for Ayaan and this and that while all her actions are on the contrary. Justice for Ayaan? You are only fooling yourself. What were doing when you came from London? As soon you came, all you could think, talk, and busy with was Arjun, Arjun, Arjun, ArYa, ArYa, ArYa's relation. Was Ayaan the reason at that time too? She is one delusional obsessed woman who cause so many destructions and then believe herself to be the innocent and victim and say why Maya did this or why Maya is mad. She killed their baby, but no, this woman still doesn't have it enough. She will not stop.

I am so glad for finally the symbolisms of her losing Prem because of her obsession to separate ArYa came true. Finally, she may realize what real lose is and what pain is. She had always got everything good since childhood till now and always looked down upon Arjun for not able to get over his issues with parents death and not able to accept VM and then her looking down upon Maya and until now making fun of her mental illness which is sick, cruel and insensitive to the core. She's educated girl and has gone to different country too yet she looks down upon depression and keep mocking Maya for her mental illness is sick. She got one heartbreak, and this woman got obsessed that why she didn't get the guy since obviously she's been spoiled since childhood and always got what she wanted that now that she didn't get one guy, she's mad and has gone crazy. She blames the other girl that she snached him and has been obsessed with married and the idea to prove Maya bad and md. In her obsession she forgot to be grateful and to listen to the beautiful family she always had been blessed with all her life and what ArYa never had from childhood. May be Prem death will finally make her realize what she always had which she never have been grateful enough as she was instead obsessed with another man and all his girlfriends to never stay in his life and then to go after him even after he gets married to not spare the wife and the child either in her unrequited beyahdh love obsession.
Edited by _Darling_ - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Darling the problem was the reality check Arjun gave to Saanjh came in too late. He should have given it to her when she confessed love. Should have told her. You are just my friend. Maybe many times he showed sympathy to her as he in a way might have felt responsible for her heartbreak.
Actually I dont remember Saanjh removing other GF from Arjun's life. But some of other members are also telling the same. So maybe I would have missed that dialogue. But if that exists girls, a theory which have been going on in my head gets more credence. I hope I am proven wrong this time. I dont want that theory to be true. Let it remain my crazy imagination. Imagination of a girl who has read too many thrillers since teenage years 😆😆

I want to see Saanjh realizing what she has lost with Prem's death. I want her to understand Arjun was a mirage, a perception that she chased, while Prem was the reality. In chasing mirage she lost the reality. Atleast from now on I want her words and actions in coordination.

Arjun didnt love her the way a man loves a woman. She never told him her true feelings. Maya told him, he accepted them. Maya was his choice. Even if she tried to woo him, still she was his choice.

Saanjh had got a perfect family which neither Arjun nor Maya has got. But she let go of that truth for a mirage called Arjun, a toy called Arjun. Ayan is just a camoflauge.

Why she couldnt defeat Maya. Maya was not a sacrificial lamb nor does she pretends herself to be a sacrificial lamb. If something is hers, that is hers. She wont give. If you try to snatch, well get ready to be burned.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Such beautiful analysis Shruti and others.

I saw a glimpse of Arjun finally putting Saanjh on her place. I was just complaining about Why arjun never put her on her place to give this delusional woman a reality check and was so disappointed with him, but phew. Finally, he did it and how good he did it. That delusional obsessed woman needed this reality check long back him. She thinks Arjun finding anything about Maya the bad and mad will make Arjun leave her and come to her as she really thinks Arjun is her property which Maya snached from her, and Maya has just controlled him while he doesn't love her truly. She's completely delusional. She disgusts me.

Anyone remembers they mentioned in the beginning episodes to Saanjh that how she never let any third person come between her and Arjun, so why is she not able to get rid or do anything about Maya? We were told Arjun had girlfriends before Maya came. And this Saanjh was insecure, jealous and found Maya as a threat before Maya was even interested in Arjun. She basically never let any girlfriends or any other third person stay in Arjun's life, and we can assume what she must have done to remove the other girlfriends from what she used to do to Maya before marriage where she used to cause misunderstanding b/w them, plot against them to break them apart, badmouth Maya to Arjun, etc and then act like its all just funny like in one instance she instigated Arjun against Maya saying she's using her money to lure you in and then later telling Ayaan how this was all her plan to break them apart. She was so pissed off that Arjun dared to make another friend apart from Saanjh as only she can be Arjun's friend and no one else. Then she was pissed off that the guy who always used to listen to her only was now starting to listen to Maya. Of course, Arjun was her property and she never let a third person come b/w them until Maya came. No wonder she hates Maya as when it came Maya all her plans failed. She basically got a badass woman in the form of Maya to deal with who knows how to give back and fight for what's hers unlike those other girlfriends where she tried and was successful against those. She tried to instigate Arjun against Maya so many times before marriage, but ironically it only made them close. No wonder she hates Maya because she's the first woman whom she's not able to get rid of from Arjun's life till this day. She's obsessed and has no limits in Her obsessed unrequited love.

Her mom told her this to stop being the third wheel and let go of her obsession towards Arjun. Her dad told him so many times that he stopped saying anything more to her seeing her never paying attention to his advices and the correct ways he used to show to her. Samay also knows this and has told her why she's in this winning and lose game with Maya. Even the media can see this and suspicious of her actions and was asking if she's going after Maya to snach her husband. Now Arjun also tells the same. But still this girl is completely in denial and justify all her wrongs and evils by keep saying she wants justice for Ayaan and this and that while all her actions are on the contrary. Justice for Ayaan? You are only fooling yourself. What were doing when you came from London? As soon you came, all you could think, talk, and busy with was Arjun, Arjun, Arjun, ArYa, ArYa, ArYa's relation. Was Ayaan the reason at that time too? She is one delusional obsessed woman who cause so many destructions and then believe herself to be the innocent and victim and say why Maya did this or why Maya is mad. She killed their baby, but no, this woman still doesn't have it enough. She will not stop.

I am so glad for finally the symbolisms of her losing Prem because of her obsession to separate ArYa came true. Finally, she may realize what real lose is and what pain is. She had always got everything good since childhood till now and always looked down upon Arjun for not able to get over his issues with parents death and not able to accept VM and then her looking down upon Maya and until now making fun of her mental illness which is sick, cruel and insensitive to the core. She's educated girl and has gone to different country too yet she looks down upon depression and keep mocking Maya for her mental illness is sick. She got one heartbreak, and this woman got obsessed that why she didn't get the guy since obviously she's been spoiled since childhood and always got what she wanted that now that she didn't get one guy, she's mad and has gone crazy. She blames the other girl that she snached him and has been obsessed with married and the idea to prove Maya bad and md. In her obsession she forgot to be grateful and to listen to the beautiful family she always had been blessed with all her life and what ArYa never had from childhood. May be Prem death will finally make her realize what she always had which she never have been grateful enough as she was instead obsessed with another man and all his girlfriends to never stay in his life and then to go after him even after he gets married to not spare the wife and the child either in her unrequited beyahdh love obsession.

This is bang on and very well said.

There were discussions from the beginning of the show that Saanjh is so obsessed with Arjun. I loved it when Arjun mouthed those words. And yes she may have never allowed the other girls to come close to Arjun but finally met Maya and was no match for Maya.

Saanjh is not lily white.
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is not the 1st time Arjun has showed saanj her place nor she said go to hell Arjun for the 1st time .email fisaco,Arjun shows saanj her place she says go to hell but again she comes to marriage..but she stayed little away by dreaming haldi and mehendi..
Arjun says to Ayan,I am not jux saanj friend duffer and I am mayas Arjun also..but saanj never listens or learns..

People around Arya r more of delusional people than Arjun and Maya..

So so happy,leap around,Arya baby on the way..I think Shruti di as you mentioned,next battle is for the baby..excited..another 3 more weeks to go. Arjun may go missing...I don't think maya will go to asylum or something now as per the scenes,she should be in fashion and city head after the leap .not sure but very excited for Arya baby..finally baby is cmg..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sunithi it has to be the baby. We need to see what happens to Arjun. How Maya deals with it. Another 3 weeks was my calculation also 195 episodes approx, the veil has to lift. Maya the perception has to go. That part is the crucial part of the whole story
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shruti but if the baby comes its gonna be even worse.
Already story age nahi badh rahi, plus writers ne khichdi bana daala show ke naam pe.

And on top of that, the kind of mental state Maya has right now, there is no way she would be able to raise her child (safely).