Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Totally agree with everything uv said on the episode! literally had the same thoughts after watching in regards with sanjh n her definition of love. I, for one, ws very annoyed watching today's episode bcuz well, sanjh n her arrogant smile, n arjun n his dumb hatred however, an interesting q ws raised inside my mind in that jhanvi-suman scene.
You know for those who hav studied language and literature, u r always taught to analyse the writer's words or dialogues in cases of a play or script, in order to try n hypothesize why the writer wrote what they wrote in a certain way, in other words figure out the 'writer's purpose'. Like the musical play, 'into the woods', the writer had very interestingly used the woods n its description to metaphorically describe life n hw evn after happy endings, bad things do happen in life...or lets say in 'the namesake', the writer describes the main character Gogol's discomfort towards his indian heritage despite being american born, only to reveal later, in a brilliantly phrased manner, that it ws all abt accepting oneself. in both cases, the writers had given hints in the form of specific dialogues or phrases to hint towards the end.We also look at effect the writer creates in detailed analysis, lik why they used the word 'hate' instead of 'dispise' or use 'regal' instead of 'majestic'..hw you phrase a sentence leaves quite a different impression on people

point is for a very long time i had been wondering wut the point of the cvs was...lik wuts their 'purpose'...i mean if u go through ur own posts u used to analyse quite neutrally, it ddnt look lik u favored maya but it ddnt look lik u favored saanjh too, (u still do neutrally n quite fairly) my only point is u can notice hw eventually esp after maya's fake death n all we hav all slowly began to slide towards maya's side n saanjh's character has alot of explaining to do nw thn ever before...
the way they have been showing the characters leaves specific impressions on evry viewer n raises a lot of question marks

Coming to the jhanvi-suman scene, when suman noticed jhanvi she asked her whether she cud keep her motherhood aside n "be with the truth" n the ans to wch jhanvi says is one beep, a yes. This got my attention so much, bcuz the scriptwriter or whoever cudv easily n more sensibly made suman, after saying that maya did this n this to us, say 'can u keep aside ur motherhood n be with us' or 'support us'...no instead the words suman is given is 'with the truth'.

n continuing frm ur posts of how u take rajiv n samay separately n maya (perception) n maya (the woman n girl) separately, i connected another thing to it...samay's dialogue that he isnt with anyone, woh sirf sach k saath hai, aur jahnvi bhi sach k saath hai, n the path maya (the woman) took is to walk with time (samay), nd the end of this path will- nd hopefully shud -lead to the truth...

nd so...dis leads to another idea...wtevr the oh-so-hyped upcoming climax is, is something that jhanvi will reveal, n it wont only be maya's past, but eventually b revealing that much needed look in the mirror that saanjh n arjun need, esp arjun! bcuz if u think abt it, it dsnt make any sense, wats the writer's purpose of making it so bluntly obvious n suspicious that saanjh is saying some rlly annoying dialogues rn n hw other charcters so easily forget their own mistakes...n its not suddenly now...theyv kept that seed of doubt abt saajun relation n other mistakes wch fall on maya's head since s1, theyr only adding water to that seed now...hw the story proceeds after the climax ends is another thing to look forward to..

ooo-kay sorry i wrote a pretty long post but these were jus some thoughts i wanted to share.. :)
Edited by AlexP927 - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi actually i believe that in the scene where maya watched both of them having drink togather..when arjun was about to kiss her..maya cried on that day..in the yesterday's episode she was crying to watch duskey in duffers arms...i hope now they show why maya is like this about Duffer-Duskey relation...i hope they show how far they went in name of friendship..i sugguest in that day when was drinking they secretly had intimate relationship and maya was aware of it..just like her father ashwin did when she was child..arjun also did same thing..i am sure arjun was fully drunk...πŸ€ͺhe won't even know about it..
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the episode shown last night, three things stood out for me!

1. Is Saanjh ignoring Samay's role in Prem's death?

Saanjh was aware of the nexus that existed between Samay & Maya even before Prem's death! The telephone number incident & her query to Maya on that which maya successfully deflected, then and so on!
But still, she continued to believe Samay till the incident of Prem's ashes exposing the truth for her!
The truth that Saanjh got to see was a cleverly camouflaged tatoo behind the back of Samay!
The tatoo 'Maya' in Hebrew language was decoded by none other than by her father (or more correctly, at his behest- through a faceless foreigner helping her out at a crucial juncture) when the heart broken daughter was crying clueless seeking the divine's help!
That was the truth Prem revealed to his daughter! And the daughter had every reason to trust her father, isn't it? She believed that it was Maya who was behind Samay, for all his acts of omissions & commissions!
Maya was the brain that gave instructions! Samay was the hand did the dirty job! That was her line of thinking as Samay had no personal enmity with Prem! But Maya has no love lost for Saanjh or Mathurs!
Saanjh was not privy to the SMS text of Maya, unlike you & me! She went by what info she could gather!
Her conviction firmed up later, when she confronted Samay & had a very lengthy discussions with him, to confirm whatever doubts she had, if any!Saanjh can not be blamed if Samay turned it on the head of Maya! She had every reason to believe because she had her own perceptions about Maya's thinking!
So, a thoroughly convinced Saanjh did raise the matter with Arjun, later when he came to rescue her from getting married to Samay! And Arjun did promise to her if her version was correct, he wouldn't hesitate to severe his ties with Maya!
Later, when he walked back holding and in hand with Saanjh, it looked like that he started believing Saanjh! And that was further confirmed, when he spent long time with Saanjh, consoling her in office, Shanthi spot etc, when Maya was spending her time in Asylum!
Finally, the words clearly emerged from horse's mouth when he informed to Maya that Samay was the reason for break-down of his marital ties with her- a stand he promised to take, when his childhood friend was looking upto him for justice for what his wife did to her father!
So, when push came to shove, going after the 'brain' was always first in priority! More so, when it was essential to choose the hand's help, for reaching out to the safe haven of brain! Their task is to contain the activities of brain first by arresting & handing her over to Police , then Maya herself will take care of what she has to do with her accomplice in crime!
But Maya is always a step ahead -as the brain never ceases to manipulate & wriggle out from every crisis! Looks like, Maya has decided to chop off her 'hand'!!
Maya brought Samay in Saanjh's life! It is only fair if she removes once for all, Samay from her life!!

That is one way of settling her long pending dues with Saanjh - some kind of consolation, as no one can bring back her beloved father, now!

2. Jhanvi's stand vis-a-vis Maya is finally made very clear, now! There will be an interesting final confrontation between Mother & daughter, one can certainly look for! And, don't get surprised, if one of them only manages to survive after that!

3. Arjun's behaviour with Saanjh in front of his legally undivorced wife! He may not like to recognize her as Maya Arjun Sharma! But still, she is his wife! Then, for that Maya has to emerge from her hiding & reveal her existence to the world! Maya is certainly going to do that, in her own style, leaving him totally stunned or maimed!

Arjun's battle with Maya is far from over! But will the end be any different?
If Maya's truth has to be revealed sooner or later Maya will have to be tamed first!
A tamed Maya is as good as a dead one!
So, why bother if she is going to be left alive or not when the pointers are clearly leading her to eat a humble pie at the end?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi we are dealing with Maya. Suman told a very heavy dialogue yesterday, will you keep aside motherhood and stand with truth, then she lighted a lamp in front of Prem, telling Maya is going to go away from our life. I really felt that dialogue and symbolism was very heavy. Suman didnt tell the girl Maya is going away from their life, she only said Maya is going away from their life. See the moment they shook hands with Rajiv and Arjun made him his friend, I would say he lost all the moral standing. So does Dusky. And Arjun left Maya with Samay, not with Rajiv. That interplay has lot of things to do.
@kavsy wait. Khel abhi khatam nahi hua hain.

@Alex you are right. A dialogue matters. A reference matters. I always keep telling people I am writing a long fiction. More than 300 parts romantic thriller. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with the concept of Navdurga intricately woven in the theme. Actually as a writer it is fun to read the comments after I post each part πŸ˜ƒ. There is only one reader Hema who catches on everything telling I know your writing style. So as a person who hides things in the plot, only to open it most dramatically, I know these professional writers will be much better and they have their own reasons. It's a tough task to play with Maya or illusion which I realized when I wrote the fiction. Point of Maya breaking and truth emerging is very very crucial. Power has to exchange hands. πŸ˜ƒ

@Fernandes you are right. Head has to lose only question whose head.πŸ˜ƒ
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shruti yesterday my whole frustration and anger was for Suman.

When Suman said to Jhanvi "Would you stand up for right leaving behind the love for your daughter "
I wanted to go to her and shout " She never loved her daughter so you don't have to worry about it, but what about you Suman?!! "

Suman's daughter is celebrating with her dad's murderer but neither the mother nor the daughter feel bad about it infact they are celebrating ki finally Saanjh ko Arjun se chipakne ka mauka mill gaya!!
Suman is unable to abide by the rule she asked Jhanvi to follow, she is unable to tell Saanjh to fight for Prem against Rajiv, she is unable to take a stand for Prem, she is incapable of standing up for truth.

Now I atleast know why Saanjh is a hypocrite!

As for Arjun and Saanjh, no words!!
Saanjh and Arjun happily join hands with Prem's murderer and then say "It was not your fault, it was all Maya" even after knowing everything! Like seriously!!! 😑 😑 😑

One thing is for sure, neither Saanjh nor Arjun is Prem's legacy.
They just cannot be Prem's legacy!!

One simple message to CVs:
Ab please koi aur drama mat dikhao bas Maya ko maaro aur show khatam karo.
I can't take this torture anymore.
Tumhare so called selfless mahaan positive character to dekhke mujhe duniya bhar ki negative feelings aati hain!!
And agar tum log iss galatfaimi mein jee rahe ho ki jo tum log dikha rahe ho woh selfless character hai toh main bas bhagwaan se yahi manaungi ki kisi ko bhi aisi selfless beti na mile, jo pehle toh apne baap ko marawane ka poora bandawast kare fir jaake unke murderer se haath milake celebrate kare woh bhi only for her own selfiish motives!!!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys 150 pages. So this thread cannot continue beyond this. Please start contributing to the new thread
I have created the new thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4882742
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi we are dealing with Maya. Suman told a very heavy dialogue yesterday, will you keep aside motherhood and stand with truth, then she lighted a lamp in front of Prem, telling Maya is going to go away from our life. I really felt that dialogue and symbolism was very heavy. Suman didnt tell the girl Maya is going away from their life, she only said Maya is going away from their life. See the moment they shook hands with Rajiv and Arjun made him his friend, I would say he lost all the moral standing. So does Dusky. And Arjun left Maya with Samay, not with Rajiv. That interplay has lot of things to do.

@kavsy wait. Khel abhi khatam nahi hua hain.

@Alex you are right. A dialogue matters. A reference matters. I always keep telling people I am writing a long fiction. More than 300 parts romantic thriller. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with the concept of Navdurga intricately woven in the theme. Actually as a writer it is fun to read the comments after I post each part πŸ˜ƒ. There is only one reader Hema who catches on everything telling I know your writing style. So as a person who hides things in the plot, only to open it most dramatically, I know these professional writers will be much better and they have their own reasons. It's a tough task to play with Maya or illusion which I realized when I wrote the fiction. Point of Maya breaking and truth emerging is very very crucial. Power has to exchange hands. πŸ˜ƒ

@Fernandes you are right. Head has to lose only question whose head.πŸ˜ƒ

Shruthi di that I understood, but I have my own doubts as the show always has ends up showing Maya as the mastermind behind everything. They won't show anything directly, it only in your analysis that the hidden meanings will be brought out, not everyone gets to read your posts right?

But Saanjh n Arjun losing all moral standing n denying justice to Prem has clearly been shown. Samay very well had told Saanjh that he killed Prem. But Saanjh believed what she wanted to believe.

Going by Pandit's prediction n the recent dialogues of Saanjh, I feel Maya will end up killing her n Arjun after that will kill Maya. And end up alone in jail. Maybe for most people it'll be ultimate sacrifice by Saanjh for her love. But for me, going by whatever has been shown, it would be more of a poetic justice. The 3 metaphors, perception, dusk n time will get removed n Arjun will remain alone in jail. In short all the 4 people responsible for Prem's death directly or indirectly will get punished.

Ps- till now I have never thought Saanjh to be a home wrecker.. and for me she'll never be that as for me Maya wrecked her own home. But now Saanjh is clearly denying justice to her father which is a bigger sin than wrecking the home of a woman like Maya. She'll definitely pay for this.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@manya Suman doesnt know Saanjh has joined hands with Rajiv. She only knew they have trapped Maya. So she believes truth is going to win. That's why I said the dialogue Suman said to Jhanvi is very heavy.
Because Jhanvi never loved her daughter. But Suman, Suman has loved her daughter. If you have to speak the word Mamta in true sense that is associated with only one mother in the show and that is Suman, who has given all the freedom to her daughter trusting her, believing her. VM ran behind Arjun, Jhanvi always left Maya. But Suman, she was always there for Saanjh, always.

Rajiv cannot be absolved of Prem's murder. He was not doodh peeta bacha to do whatever Maya tells. And the sick scene was Arjun shaking hands with Rajiv telling we are friends. He fell worse than Ashwin and Rajiv for me at that point. What did Maya see in this man. Ashwin was atleast a good villian who didnt hide his need for money, Rajiv was a good business partner who gave Maya F&C albeit the price he demanded, he delivered for the price paid . What has Arjun done. I just want to know what has Arjun done to deserve Maya.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aditi yes all the metaphors has to go. Illusion, Time and Dusk. But people, I am not sure people should go. Because so many symbolisms contradict. Especially the points Alex bought out are beautiful. I would it has been simply nailed about truth.