Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthi now..what to say...maya is slowly getting near her due of punishments...but is she?? now its high time for disclosing maya's truth..maya and jhanvi, in a scene maya was asked by jhanvi to tell arjun every truth but maya said no one can love her truth...that truth needs to be disclose now..she is survivor and came out of every possible threat to her life..i'm sure she won't be dying in beyhadh..b'coz this show beyhadh we are watching is from pov of maya..and the story will sure favor in her choice of ending too..i'm sure if Cvs had any brains left for this show..they won't show maya dead..and shitjun living after all this..BTW i liked that kick..😆 and why she whenever hugs her duffer she gives expressions like she is having orgsm..sorry this is not only my opinon but other seems to have similiar like me...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi yes I too had loved Sakshi in EHT, her intelligence was unparallelled, her instinct too sharp. Durga needed a Dayal and Dev to overcome this woman. But still it was Durga's journey. Dayal and Dev always remained in background giving direction, Durga was firmly in driver seat.
And like you, I always love Maya the most, I also feel sorry such a person with so much of intelligence never got the right guidance and though I dont hate her, she is also the person against whom I feel so angry at times.

Only other character who holds the screen for me is Ayan. Samay is negative but then piyush had done that role convincingly. So hats off to him. Duffer-Dusky has literally become headache.

@factfictionmyth I agree what is the truth of Maya though I have kind of figured out what all it can be. But still I hope to get a good surprise from CVs. Coming to Saanj hugging Arjun, it is a very unpleasant, uncomfortable scene to watch, where in Saanjh you see all the emotions of a woman when a man touches her romantically and you see nothing in Arjun.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Fernandes of course Saanjh can. The only point Aditi raised is, if Saanjh makes alliance with her father's killer what is the difference between her and Maya. Everyone is looking at a difference between them.

See this same funda was played in Cinevistaas Ek Hasina Thi. What is the difference between Sakshi and Durga. What is the difference between Shaurya and Dev. Especially when Durga decides to marry Shaurya the rapist of Payal there was not a single person in the forum who wanted Duga to win and we all rooted for Sakshi big time.EHT had a very strong character in Dr Dayal who puts the breaks on Durga's blind run on revenge destroying herself. What Beyhadh lacks is the equivalent of Dr Dayal. Someone who is soft, yet harsh, someone who cares, but doesnt control, someone who motivates, but doesnt tell false praise. He was the foundation of that whole story who puts Durga back in the ring to fight every time she loses confidence.

Again Shaurya and Dev it showed how they treated the ladies in their lifes. Mother, friend, wife, sister. One valued, other used and where life takes a man who values a woman and where life takes a man who degrades a woman. So the difference was there. His foundation was his mother Suchitra

What we miss in Beyhadh is Dayal the father and Suchitra the mother. We have them in Prem and Suman. But their voice is not heard and it is not firm enough.

My final arguments on Saanjh aligning with Rajiv to reach upto Maya, in her den!
Saanjh saw the face of death & not just Samay or Rajiv as he very correctly introduced himself to her, when they met after his miraculous escape from death, in the previous occasion!
She had to live first, even if she wanted to fight for her father's justice! That was the need of hour!
Her attempt to negotiate with Rajiv could also be seen as a way to find an escape route, before she could even think of a way to deal with him, later! Just like a government agency needs time while engaging & negotiating with an abductor, during a hostage crisis! No one will criticise the government for that, will they?
Later on, with Arjun standing next to her, the criminal layer had the luxury of time to think or plan & went for a gamble with the killer of her father, while the duo were staring the psycho's barrel of gun!
What was the gamble?
If Rajiv agrees to be a turncoat, they win their game against Maya! Otherwise, they will lose their life, anyway together!
So, it was a simple choice between having some hope to survive vs nothing at all!
Well, it worked for her! At least it appears to be that way , so far!
That was her politics! It could be even dubbed like some kind of Adharma politics! Even Pandavas resorted adharma against Gauravas towards the end of the great epic battle!
Now, if the gamble pays off, it justifies even the means!
The stigma of staying in alliance with a killer of her father wouldn't stick if Rajiv gets punished eventually by maya for breaking her trust!
Because, last time too, Maya only tried to deliver justice to Saanjh by attempting to eliminate Samay!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@factfictionmyth I agree what is the truth of Maya though I have kind of figured out what all it can be. But still I hope to get a good surprise from CVs. Coming to Saanj hugging Arjun, it is a very unpleasant, uncomfortable scene to watch, where in Saanjh you see all the emotions of a woman when a man touches her romantically and you see nothing in Arjun.

@shurthi well...i have my endings too !! just need to check why when jhanvi wanted to get out of the house..she called arjun?? and ate bhutaa with him? what conversation took place b/w them? they build the plot there? both jhanvi-ajrun? who knows? and another is maya switching place with her twin by time to time when she needs help i guess? or maybe according to pandit's arjun will be left alone..this means arjun will face life time imprisment something like that..i am 100% sure now maya will find her way out of this endless cycle of darkness..and after all she is the survivor..
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Fernandes yes it is survival instinct. You will do anything to survive. Even adharma if it comes to survival. But the question is on whom the adharma is done.
The adharma that killed Abhimanyu in the Chakravyuh can be never be equated to the adharma Pandavas did to the killers of Abhimanyu. Killing of Abhi in Chakravyuha was the biggest adharma of MB war.
So in the whole story the killing of Prem is the biggest adharma. And Prem is Saanjh's father. If she after negotiating with Samay back stabs him yes then it is intelligence, but expecting Maya to do her work is like, do my dirty work and take the bad name also. I will be good girl.

The justice has to be delivered by her to her father. Not Maya. The arrow to Jayadratha is send by Arjuna, yes Krishna helps him, but the arrow flies from Arjuna's bow. Action is from Arjuna, though direction is from Krishna.

If you watch EHT, most beautiful scene of it was the pen ultimate episode where the rape victim brings down the rapist. Yes Durga set the direction, but action, action is done by Payal herself against the criminal who did crime to her. And it is Payal who comes to witness stand and testify against Shaurya. What Durga does is give her sister courage to face the criminal. She does that with every woman in the show as she walks for her rights.

Here too if Saanjh has to be different she cannot expect Maya to do her job. She has to do it herself, to give justice to Prem. If Maya does it, then it is her survival and Saanjh is obliged to Maya for giving justice to her father, while all she wanted was eliminate this girl.

Unlike Durga of EHT, Maya is not a pathbreaker but a survivor and fighter. But Saanjh is a person who always needs someone or something or some kind of crutch to stand up and then show arrogance thinking she is a path breaker.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
@shruthiravi I really appreciate that your thread is one of the very few places where the discussion stays healthy & sane, even if we sometimes hold on to diametrically opposing views on a given subject!
The members who come and post their views too are to be complimented for keeping the discussion in an objective domain, generally avoiding or taking it on personal level!
I really feel encouraged to come & post my views frequently only for the above reason, even though I am aware that many times such a view might not be in sync with a certain lobby or another!
Hope the same continues till the show ends!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
7/8/2017

If I remember right during Arya wedding as per Saanjh the definition of love was not dying for each other or dying with each other, but overcoming obstacles and living with each other. That was what she did by keeping the hands in between bride and groom right. So how did the definition changed today. Love means not what Maya does, Arjun is ready to die for me, I am ready to die for Arjun. How did it change Saanjh. Also you know very well Maya loves Arjun. And you decided that poision, that is obsession. What about you. It was a good lawyer's argument she did with Rajiv.

And Arjun no need to ask sorry. Everything Maya did. Did I hear that right. You are telling only Maya is resposnbile for Prem Mathur's death. Was Rajiv remote control to just do what Maya says. Doesnt matter, Maya is chudayil. Fine Arjun, then why Rajiv cannot slap Maya. Why you held her hand. Dont I know Arjun, all said and done, no one can touch Maya except you. That scene was superb. Arjun hates Maya, but still cannot allow another man to touch his wife.

And what did Saanjh tell about Rajiv. Maya uses him like a tissue paper. Girl do you realize that is how Arjun treats you, simple like a door mat. And Rajiv tells big big dialogues, he is jealous of Arjun. Because he had Maya and now he has a friend like Saanjh. He could have got Saanjh, but because of obsession for Maya he lost everything. He thought stone was diamond and diamond stone. CVs if you want us to think Saanjh Mata is diamond please atleast I cannot. I simply cannot route for a woman who is ready to let go of the man who killed her father, if she can get rid of Arjun's wife.

What interested me throughout the episode was Arjun on most part addressed Samay as Rajiv. Even Saanjh addressed him mostly Rajiv. Only the last part where Arjun takes Saanjh he tells Samay keep an eye on her. I had said in friday analysis also. They have got Rajiv the man, Rajiv the man has understood Maya never loved him and decided to back Arjun and Saanjh. But Samay the metaphor, Samay the metaphor is available to anyone who can take it. And Maya is given in the care of Samay or time. Let us see what happens.

Suman lights the diya in front of Prem and tells Maya is going to go away from their life. I agree to you Suman, Maya the metaphor will definetely go away from your life. It will. It has to. And it is good for your family if the blinds are removed from your eyes to see the Maya of your life. I really felt sorry for Suman when she was remembering Prem. Her daughter was happily sleeping on the shoulders of her obsession by striking a deal with her father's murderer. Arjun and Rajiv even became friends. What more is needed. So much for love of Prem Uncle. Afterall only Maya killed him.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Fernandes I believe what happens in your house is your responsibility. As a woman I manage a home. Every home has rules, which members have to know. It is not control, it is not free pass but it is something in between. Mutual respect of members, their differing point of views.
This thread is also my home. I own it. Whatever happens here I am responsible for it. Whether I do it or any member posting here do it. So sometimes I admonish and make the rules of the thread clearer. Most importantly I stick to my own rules as I dont believe unless you show by action, you cannot make others follow the same.

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi di, I think CVs want to make us believe that it was Maya who was solely responsible for Prem's death..Suman's dialogues, Arjun's dialogues, Saanjh's dialogues , Samay's dialogues, even Maya's dialogues suggest this. I felt this, the day she took Prem's name while counting her murders, but hadn't thought Rajeev will be spared fully 😆
But then they should have simply make her write , "kill Prem" in the message, it would have been more convincing 😆
Anyway I believed already that she hardly cared about Prem dying due to her or felt guilt ridden, but Samay can't be made to go scott free... He will die tomo, so according to CVs he's blameless of killing Prem... They simply whitewashed him 🤔

This is different from Ayaan's case, Ayaan's case atleast I was doubting Maya's intentions since the time she looked out of the ambulance... Ayaan obviously had no intentions to rape her, but he went overboard.. Ayaan wasn't whitewashed but he was genuinely blameless of attempt to rape, but Samay's case is an extreme case of white washing n forgetting all his crimes as if they never existed!
I won't be surprised now if Jhanvi reveals that Ashwin was actually a victim of Evil Maya..😆

I don't mind Saanjh getting praised.. since the last lag, she'll definitely get praised, problem is she isn't looking righteous even now, she looks self righteous. Her journey wasn't convincing enough.. She had lot of potential, but CVs messed her up...
But what I am hating is Samay being shown as innocent, nd why SaaJun forgave Samay, we will never come to know...

Obviously we know Maya's gonna die at the end,but CVs should start filling in the loopholes instead over glorifying Saanjh n Arjun n their selfless friendship, Seems like Ayaan will remain a rapist in everyone's eyes n Maya's sach will never come out , even if its extremely dark , like her having committed some mass murders or her being a born evil, i want to hear it, and hopefully about her mental illness, if there is any... At least wind up everything before meeting new lows everyday.

@ Fernandes43 I understand what u are saying.. But I am just saying this track could have been avoided, CVs could have thought about many more better ways to show Saanjh trapping Maya, without showing her forgiving n forgetting what Samay did... The options I wrote and Shruthi di too said, she could have teamed up with Ayan's fiancee, Ayaan or some one else other than Samay.
Basically I am unable to digest Samay's white washing.
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya has committed murders & other crimes. She has to pay for her crimes. However for Prem's murder, she has not mentioned anywhere in the message to kill Prem but now both Saanjh and Arjun have easily forgiven Samay for killing him. Also Saanjh forgave him for kidnapping Shubh. The entire concept is very much unconvincing and illogical.
They forgave Samay as if he did because Maya told him to to that and he doesn't have his own mind. If Maya tells him to eat the pee he will eat it. When Maya told him to get out of her life did he go? It was Samay's decision not to marry Saanjh. How can he blame Maya for that? He could have left Arya alone.

Saanjh thinks that Maya came between her and Arjun but why didn't she profess her love to him when Maya was not even there in the picture?

When Arjun has been claiming that Dusky is the most important person in his life why didn't he leave Maya's company on Saanjh's saying? When Maya terminated him he was reentering her company. He is as shameless as Saanjh.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago