Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I like how u stalk my posts and quote me. I certainly know this Id isn't original but not to worry with this Id also u will surely turn goldie.

Why will I be stalking you ! I was already replying in this topic! Like seriously don't give yourself so much importance and try to say something off topic when clearly you have no reply to my comment πŸ˜†
On topic let me add that spot tickets to Mauritius so that his daughter can pursue her obsession must have cost Prem a fortune because tickets not booked a lot earlier costs too much.
Being a lawyer Sanjh is making his mom and bro go through all these police harassment for no fault of theirs but because her whole family loves her way too much and is ready to do anything so that she gets united with her obsession. You cannot even compare Maya's dysfunctional family to the Mathurs.

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Why will I be stalking you ! I was already replying in this topic! Like seriously don't give yourself so much importance and try to say something off topic when clearly you have no reply to my comment πŸ˜†
On topic let me add that spot tickets to Mauritius so that his daughter can pursue her obsession must have cost Prem a fortune because tickets not booked a lot earlier costs too much.
Being a lawyer Sanjh is making his mom and bro go through all these police harassment for no fault of theirs but because her whole family loves her way too much and is ready to do anything so that she gets united with her obsession. You cannot even compare Maya's dysfunctional family to the Mathurs.

Well I don't want to recycle the same points. I always said that saanjh has done the right. Her family till today supported saanjh especially suman because she is doing right. I know it's really tough and only few people can do it. That's the reason suman is supporting saanjh. I dint want to repeat the stuff. I got it what u said and I would appreciate if u come up with ur original Id.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi what you told was even my thought when I analyzed season 1 about Saanjh. That she will show path because she is Prem's daughter. I believed that will be the path CVs take when she broke down after Prem's death. But the moment she sat and cried Arjun today is the test of your friendship I was likeπŸ˜•. From there that character lost meaning and there was no difference between her and Maya as far as obsession for Arjun goes.
I have not read GG, so dont know much abt Amy. My opinion is just based on the views I read on GG from fellow members.
Now coming to extra marital relations. See having an extra marital affair once or maybe twice due to circumstance induced thing is much better than emotionally torturing your wife day in day out going with a woman in name of friendship. Because in extra marital affair atleast the wife can tell she is wronged. Her voice will be heard. Here not defining his relation with Saanjh properly Arjun is exploiting both women and unfortunately both are allowing themselves to be exploited by this toy. Maya cannot tell, you should cut off friendship, it will be told it is the problem of her perspective. They are only friends. Just like the name Saanjh that Duffer -Dusky relation is in twilight zone which is destructive. It has to take one form. Here or there. Most importantly because Dusky feeling for Arjun is not platonic.

@Fernandes you wrote the only different character of the show. Ayan Sharma. A man whose life is destroyed because he trusted his brother and his brother left his hand for his wife. In a way he reprises the role of childhood Maya. Maya who trusted her mother, but the mother who always left the hand of her daughter who tried to protect her and went to her tormentor. That happened to Ayan also. His voice has to be heard. His pain has to be heard. There is no one to hear that. Everyone is about Arjun, not Ayan the man who really suffered in the hand of Maya. Because Prem died, Ayan is living with a stigma of a rapist which is really harsh. The real justice is when the stigma on that young man gets removed. And if Saanjh mata can spend some time on that she will get victory.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I don't want to recycle the same points. I always said that saanjh has done the right. Her family till today supported saanjh especially suman because she is doing right. I know it's really tough and only few people can do it. That's the reason suman is supporting saanjh. I dint want to repeat the stuff. I got it what u said and I would appreciate if u come up with ur original Id.

Saanjh only gets super charged and her thoughts about right & wrong only arises when it has anything to do with Arjun. What about Prem ? Do we see for once Saanjh forgetting about Arjuns right & wrong and thinking of getting a revenge for her dad. I hope cvs makes her mouth this dialogue & stop her Duffer rant. Does her conscious even bother that Ayaan is rotting in jail. Ayaan is probably the only character who I liked & he was right to think that because of Arjun his mom is dead . Arjun is a lot responsible for this mess but Saajun fans like you excuse his faults at once when you see him siding with your Dusky & probably see the ship sailing. I don't know how Sumans lecture of all people made him change his mind. BTW this guy playing Ayaan , Sumit Bhardwaj I see a lot of potential of him becoming a future star. Hes not only good looking but acts way lot better than Dusky & Duffer. You always say Maya fans hate the person who go against her . Ayaan went after her real bad provoking her but still Maya fans love him & think he's the only one who should get justice. Everyone praised Rajesh Khattar as an actor even though he went behind Maya real bad. So its not the case of turning a blind eye when it comes to Maya.

Its not about right & wrong for Dusky . Its only about her obsession & whenever she sees a possiblity of chipkuing with her Duffer or getting her out of Mayas clutches to fulfill her dream she does that .

you r right .. this discussion is getting redundant & so we must just leave it.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tanvi goes to every post hoping to turn it into a war zone so that she can turn every post into a maya -saanhj hate thread.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandiab

tanvi goes to every post hoping to turn it into a war zone so that she can turn every post into a maya -saanhj hate thread.

Well this is open forum and I have just put forward my opinion. Then another member comes start putting forward points which I don't even want to continue as it's same repetition. When did I create a war zone!
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All the characters and storyline is flawed. It's just not saanjh.. I get it if they could work a little more on characters and script. But this is probably their first attempt. Such shows are unique. Saanjh should have shown in more professional manner and breaking all ties from arjun but at the same time in the script it's arjun who saves her from samay and not just that he abandons maya due to which maya admits herself in mental asylum. Arjun is suffocated in a relationship then why would she live him ? Her relationship with arjun isn't just like friend it's more like family. Her connection is more deep due to vandana. Saanjh dint join hands of killer it's was the need of an hour. She just convinced samay to see that maya is using him just to benefit her motive. When she would get successful in arresting maya then she would also make sure samay goes to jail. Samay wouldn't get Scot free for helping them.

Just once I would have liked to see her fully abandoning Arjun n let him realize her worth, but that never happened... She kept going behind him even when he didn't want her around, this makes her looks as if she doesn't have an ounce of self respect or dignity.

Prem's death was very much because of Arjun supporting Maya blindly at that time. She should have broken all ties with him. But she expected him to save her from Samay,

Also she was fighting the case for Ayaan. Any sane lawyer would have treated Arjun as Maya's accomplice, but Saanjh treated Arjun as a bechara trapped in Maya's jaal.and wanted him to see the truth, which she couldn't achieve as Maya was too smart to beat.
If she had treated Arjun as Maya's accomplice n fought the case professionally, with proper proofs then Ayan would have been saved n Maya would have got trapped.

According to storyline, Maya is a criminal hence whatever she is doing doesn't give a wrong message, it's just being shown that she's a dark character,
But Saanjh, she was supposed to be the righteous one , whatever she is doing is selfless n morally correct, but that's far from reality. It looks as if she's denying justice to her father to save her friend, which is pathetic. Also her love for Arjun ain't true love, it was meant to be but the portrayal wasn't convincing enough.

If people support Saanjh, it's just because of the fact that Maya is too dark to root, otherwise she hasn't done anything praiseworthy.

That's why I don't think I am wrong anywhere in saying she's the worst written character, as Maya has conveyed what she was supposed to convey, but Saanjh has been a let down same with Arjun, he's another badly written character.
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sandi I monitor my thread. I dont allow member bashing, actor/actress bashing in my thread. I have been checking both Tanvi's and lepcha's conversation whether either of them is going out of bound. They have not much at this point. Also allow her to put her views. It is her POV. As long as it doesnt go into member mocking or actor/actress bashing it shouldnt be an issue.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlexP927

Yes...beyhadh n GG shud not be compared. In my opinion, Beyhadh is waaayyy different from GG n evn the basic plotline is different, i dnt get y ppl compare the two honestly...the only thing i'd agree to is the fact that the whole fake maya murder thing ws inspired from GG, but evn thr are things different. othr than that, i dnt see any similarities btwn the two.

n cutiepie, allow me to disagree with you. Amy Dunne was a darker character than Maya. Where maya had her reasons n had her fears instilled in her,( plus the fact that she ws mentally unstable n extremely possessive n most of the murders she did were from instigation...something wch lead to smthn wch lead to her killing...cnt rlly call it 'serial' killing) moreover she showed remorse for all the murders xcpt ashwin, wch honestly is fine...

amy dunne on the other hand, ws a cold blooded psycopath. She ws a perfectionist lik most psycopaths are and evn before she met nick she had destroyed several peoples lives simply cuz she wanted to. And the reason she faked her death with nick ws bcuz despite her perfect 'wife' image nick cheated on her, n he ws not what he pretended to be. Her pride was hurt n she HATED him, she wanted him to get the death penalty, n he wud hav had her plans not failed wen she lost all her money n lost the nerve to take her own life.

Samay yes hes a more beyhadh version of desi, xcpt he ddnt hav a fetish for broken girls wch is what amy ws for desi...samay had beyhadh lust n greed for maya's body n thats why she hates him. thats not love.

Oh! I didn't know that Amy destroyed people's life even before she met Nick. I haven't read the book, but just watched the movie, the movie just talks abt her married life with Nick, and I don't support her for what she did with Nick. Though a gold digger, he didn't deserve it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to Maya, I agree she feels remorse at times, but she kinds of puts the blame on others for what she did , in a way justifying whatever she has done. Even Prem's death she justified by saying she's fine with ppl dying as long as Arjun is with her. And same with Jhanvi, she literally said she wanted to put the blame of Ashwin's murder on someone.
The brutal attempt to murder on Ayan also she justified in her own way.
VM's n Ashwin's murder had a solid reason, I don't expect her to feel guilty abt that.

Also not all her murders are due to instigation. She killed the Pandit just because he revealed about the possibility that Arjun's life would get destroyed due to her. The prediction hardly had affected Arjun, he was cool abt it, yet she killed him.
Also the office guy's murder was because of no solid reason.

So I will say having remorse yet not correcting yourself is equivalent to not having remorse. Both had their own reasons for doing whatever they did, Maya's childhood was so traumatic and I don't expect her to behave normally. And Amy's husband was a douche. But Maya's crimes are kind of more irredeemable than Amy's. She killed just Desi right? Again I am not sure as I haven't read the book, just watched the movie so correct me if I am wrong.

But on the whole i like Maya more than Amy , maybe because it was just a movie of an hour, and this is a daily soap, hence have understood her character better than Amy n liked her characterisation as well. Another reason is that no matter how she is, Maya has loved just one person in her life, she is a one man woman noone can take that from her, which wasn't true with Amy.

I find Samay even worse than Maya, what Maya has for Arjun is love, but it knows no limits. Maybe if handled properly, she wouldn't have gone this far... But what Samay has for Maya is just lust and nothing else. He's way more creepy than DesiπŸ€’πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Talking about characters accepting their tormentors and tolerating them to work or live with, is Saanjh the only one to do such an extra-ordinary act of agreeing to team-up with Rajiv?

Vandana accepted Maya after what she did to her -forgiving and forgetting everything for the sake of an united family on the occasion marking arrival of her grand child - eventually lost her life to the very same person whom she chose to support!

Jhanvi still accepted Maya, in spite of the fact she miraculously survived to live- on two different murder attempts- when death was staring at her!

Arjun tolerated Maya even after knowing her crimes only for the reason that his child should not be born in jail!

Saanjh accepted Maya well after her return from Asylum, even though Samay had earlier confessed to her, about Maya's role in Prem's death!

Rajiv was a crazy manic! So, he forgiving Maya again & again only to join her in crimes is only on expected lines!

Ayaan was the only exception to the rule & he never forgave Maya and has always pulled the trigger for Maya's downhill journey!

There's a huge difference btw the situations.
1) Maya was accepted by VM only when she was giving birth to her grand child, in a way she accepted her grand child, not Maya. Also by that time Maya hadn't killed anyone in their family.
2)Arjun forgave Maya for whatever she did as he loves her, his love was blind at a point of the story, no doubt abt that. Also he was staying with her on sympathy grounds.
Later he accepted her for their baby.
Finally when she killed VM, he stood up against her.
3) Rajiv is crazy. So leave him
4) Ayaan is the only righteous guy on this show, who fought for himself, a reason I love him so much. He even went against Arjun as he felt he's responsible for VMs death.

Now coming to Saanjh forgiving Samay. Samay had killed her father, she loved her dad so much, father daughter relationship was shown very well! When Arjun couldn't forgive his own wife for killing her step mom, how can Saanjh forgive her so called fiancee for killing her own dad? Also he had kidnapped her bro.
More than Maya, Samay was dangerous for her family. Maya hadn't done much to her family(except Prem's murder for which both Maya n Samay were responsible), Maya's crimes were directed towards Arjun n his family, not Saanjh n her family, but Saanjh as usual chose the Sharma's over her own family