Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Till now it's clear Arjun had married Maya for her money. Never truly loved her. He chose a short cut to riches and power but didn't realize that there's another side to it. He got suffocated with Maya controlling nature . He dug his own grave and is suffering and his obsessive friend too destroyed her family by her obsession but that is still not stopping her from doing her meri duffer rant.
PS Maya's kick was spot on though. I just loved it. She's such a badass 😉😆 Do aur lagati toh aur bhi achhi hoti 😆😆
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Fernandes yes I understood what you are trying to tell and yes I agree with you on it. When Prem's death happened I had already put in the analysis that she had made the gravest mistake of sending the sms. Because at that point she had Arjun. Arjun told he loved her. Took a stand with her sending Dusky away.To what extend truth we dont know, but yaa there was something for her in him. Atleast he was concerned for the baby.
If at that point Dusky had shown Ayan video it wouldnt have mattered much. Arjun might have asked his friend, his mother to forgive Maya for the sake of the baby. He would have asked Maya to withdraw the complaint which she anyways did.
I dont think Arjun would have left her for killing Ashwin, or even pushing Jhanvi. He might have fought but not left her as he might treat it as her madness. So even with video Maya perfectly had Prem with her. But that one sms killed not only Prem the character but also the metaphor Prem from her life and actually she lost.
See it looks like she is winning, but in real sense she lost the moment Prem died as the process of losing Arjun started. Arjun was her goal, but then she lost it.

See the need to delete the video came in her mind not because of fear of law, it was fear of losing Arjun, if Arjun knows the truth. But that fear took away Arjun, but the truth might have helped her to have Arjun as the symbol of their love was in her womb. But then head won over heart and what she wanted to preserve with that one sms she lost that.

@lepcha Arjun was fascinated by the beautiful Maya and she offered an easy route to wealth and power. If you look what did Arjun do to sit on the seat of CEO of F&C. It takes a lot of effort to reach up there, but with one marriage Arjun reached there. I dont think he was as bad as Ashwin, he cared for Maya, but never respected the woman who single handedly build F&C. She was either vulnerable or mad for him. Not a woman who built F&C. He wanted Saanjh to ensure Maya always remained in his control. He himself had told, if I lessen her madness her love will lessen. So he wanted this mad love from her, when he can spend time with his madness uff Saanjh.

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beyhad can't be compared to GG as Arjun hasn't committed adultery like Amy's husband, Nick. Also Amy never caged her husband like Maya did to Arjun, isolating him fully from his family n friends.
Moreover Amy wasn't a serial killer...
Maya comparitively is much darker than Amy. Her actions have only one justification that is the torture which Ashwin did on her.
Arjun hasn't done anything wrong as such but he has not helped her either in any way, he has mostly brought out the worst in her.

Also Samay is far more creepy than Desi n deserves to rot in jail for killing Prem.

GG didn't have a character like Saanjh. Maya was supposed to be evil (though she could have been written in a far better way) but she's still the best written character of this show. Saanjh on the other hand is the worst written character, which person joins hands with the same psycho who killed her father?????!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥱
What was the need to kill off Prem when Saanjh's character was not even supposed to grow after that? She's still the same bhindu makhi, uff hate it when they say she's Prem uncle's daughter

Also thought ppl say Prem's death was Maya/Samay/Saanjh's fault, I believe it was Arjun's fault as well. The guy knew that Maya is a criminal, yet supported her, also if he was willing to support her as he considered her as ill then why didn't he just take her away from Saanjh n VM forever so that her insecurities didn't ruin her condition further??
And after all this , Saanjh still loves Arjun, someone who's responsible for her father's death. Wow!

I would have liked the story after Prem's death to proceed as Saanjh breaking off all ties f rom Arjun n taking her family away from Arjun n Maya for 6 months, by that time Maya's crimes of trapping Ayaan gets revealed in front of Arjun n them releasing Ayaan n Ayaan trying to expose Maya further because of which Maya tries to kill him n the miscarriage n VM fiasco, finally which leads to Arjun leaving Maya n Maya trapping Arjun. And Saanjh coming as a professional Lawyer for Arjun n fighting his case professionally not like an emotional fool who loves Arjun n does everything to "save" him...
But that never happened!

Though better than many on going shows but it could have been a LOT better if handled properly.
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All the characters and storyline is flawed. It's just not saanjh.. I get it if they could work a little more on characters and script. But this is probably their first attempt. Such shows are unique. Saanjh should have shown in more professional manner and breaking all ties from arjun but at the same time in the script it's arjun who saves her from samay and not just that he abandons maya due to which maya admits herself in mental asylum. Arjun is suffocated in a relationship then why would she live him ? Her relationship with arjun isn't just like friend it's more like family. Her connection is more deep due to vandana. Saanjh dint join hands of killer it's was the need of an hour. She just convinced samay to see that maya is using him just to benefit her motive. When she would get successful in arresting maya then she would also make sure samay goes to jail. Samay wouldn't get Scot free for helping them.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Beyhad can't be compared to GG as Arjun hasn't committed adultery like Amy's husband, Nick. Also Amy never caged her husband like Maya did to Arjun, isolating him fully from his family n friends.

Moreover Amy wasn't a serial killer...
Maya comparitively is much darker than Amy. Her actions have only one justification that is the torture which Ashwin did on her.
Arjun hasn't done anything wrong as such but he has not helped her either in any way, he has mostly brought out the worst in her.

Yes...beyhadh n GG shud not be compared. In my opinion, Beyhadh is waaayyy different from GG n evn the basic plotline is different, i dnt get y ppl compare the two honestly...the only thing i'd agree to is the fact that the whole fake maya murder thing ws inspired from GG, but evn thr are things different. othr than that, i dnt see any similarities btwn the two.

n cutiepie, allow me to disagree with you. Amy Dunne was a darker character than Maya. Where maya had her reasons n had her fears instilled in her,( plus the fact that she ws mentally unstable n extremely possessive n most of the murders she did were from instigation...something wch lead to smthn wch lead to her killing...cnt rlly call it 'serial' killing) moreover she showed remorse for all the murders xcpt ashwin, wch honestly is fine...

amy dunne on the other hand, ws a cold blooded psycopath. She ws a perfectionist lik most psycopaths are and evn before she met nick she had destroyed several peoples lives simply cuz she wanted to. And the reason she faked her death with nick ws bcuz despite her perfect 'wife' image nick cheated on her, n he ws not what he pretended to be. Her pride was hurt n she HATED him, she wanted him to get the death penalty, n he wud hav had her plans not failed wen she lost all her money n lost the nerve to take her own life.

Samay yes hes a more beyhadh version of desi, xcpt he ddnt hav a fetish for broken girls wch is what amy ws for desi...samay had beyhadh lust n greed for maya's body n thats why she hates him. thats not love.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AlexP927

Yes...beyhadh n GG shud not be compared. In my opinion, Beyhadh is waaayyy different from GG n evn the basic plotline is different, i dnt get y ppl compare the two honestly...the only thing i'd agree to is the fact that the whole fake maya murder thing ws inspired from GG, but evn thr are things different. othr than that, i dnt see any similarities btwn the two.

n cutiepie, allow me to disagree with you. Amy Dunne was a darker character than Maya. Where maya had her reasons n had her fears instilled in her,( plus the fact that she ws mentally unstable n extremely possessive n most of the murders she did were from instigation...something wch lead to smthn wch lead to her killing...cnt rlly call it 'serial' killing) moreover she showed remorse for all the murders xcpt ashwin, wch honestly is fine...

amy dunne on the other hand, ws a cold blooded psycopath. She ws a perfectionist lik most psycopaths are and evn before she met nick she had destroyed several peoples lives simply cuz she wanted to. And the reason she faked her death with nick ws bcuz despite her perfect 'wife' image nick cheated on her, n he ws not what he pretended to be. Her pride was hurt n she HATED him, she wanted him to get the death penalty, n he wud hav had her plans not failed wen she lost all her money n lost the nerve to take her own life.

Samay yes hes a more beyhadh version of desi, xcpt he ddnt hav a fetish for broken girls wch is what amy ws for desi...samay had beyhadh lust n greed for maya's body n thats why she hates him. thats not love.

Well I do agree! The characters are not exactly same and yes we should not conpare GG and beyhadh thats what exactly i used to thought before all this psycho but the fact is that the CVs are inspired in a way or two from GG basically beyhadh is the des( ) version of GG with no matter how they try some masala and for a second lets forget from where its inspired or not. Beyhadh has tons of loopholes man like why maya is maya. Ashwin is a bad father but how? What exactly he did? Why ? Was jhanvi too have some mental illness? And its my personal opinion btw but what did maya see in arjun the base was missing. Things she do for love? They forgot to show us that strong love! And much more beyhadh have many such loopholes.
P.S: i had high hopes from the show, and thats why disappointed.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamcute09

Well I do agree! The characters are not exactly same and yes we should not conpare GG and beyhadh thats what exactly i used to thought before all this psycho but the fact is that the CVs are inspired in a way or two from GG basically beyhadh is the des( ) version of GG with no matter how they try some masala and for a second lets forget from where its inspired or not. Beyhadh has tons of loopholes man like why maya is maya. Ashwin is a bad father but how? What exactly he did? Why ? Was jhanvi too have some mental illness? And its my personal opinion btw but what did maya see in arjun the base was missing. Things she do for love? They forgot to show us that strong love! And much more beyhadh have many such loopholes.
P.S: i had high hopes from the show, and thats why disappointed.

slightly inspired from GG, that i'll agree but then again nothing these days is an 'original' idea, esp faking ones death...dats lik a desi speciality. killing, kidnapping, smthn related to rape n coming back frm death, u hav all this u hav an indian tv show...

n yeaaah 🤔...despite my love for dis show fluctuating at times, one of its major disappointments is its loopholes. It started out as a very 'hatke' show with actual logic but half way thru s2, logic began missing... //sigh//
n i think half ur questions will be answered soon with maya's childhood past wch shud b shown, hopefully soon.
Edited by AlexP927 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

All the characters and storyline is flawed. It's just not saanjh.. I get it if they could work a little more on characters and script. But this is probably their first attempt. Such shows are unique. Saanjh should have shown in more professional manner and breaking all ties from arjun but at the same time in the script it's arjun who saves her from samay and not just that he abandons maya due to which maya admits herself in mental asylum. Arjun is suffocated in a relationship then why would she live him ? Her relationship with arjun isn't just like friend it's more like family. Her connection is more deep due to vandana. Saanjh dint join hands of killer it's was the need of an hour. She just convinced samay to see that maya is using him just to benefit her motive. When she would get successful in arresting maya then she would also make sure samay goes to jail. Samay wouldn't get Scot free for helping them.

Saanjh is the worst sketched out character of this show I agree for Saanjh Arjun isn't just a friend but has become more like a family, rather I would say she considers him as her only family for whom she's ready to risk the lives of her dad mom and bro. Arjun was shown treating her like a doormat in so many occasions. His treatment towards her came as per his moods and fancies.
I agree with this member that the situation that Saanjh's s family is in is not because of only MAya and Samay but her obsession Arjun as well.
If Maya the psycho was seen throwing her mom outta window or trying to drown her in a bathtub to keep Arjun Saanjh is no better. She might have not directly harmed har family but she indirectly caused them a lot of damage all because of her( only family Arjun) obsession. First her hysterical fits sensing Arjuns trouble had her middle class dad buy tickets for Mauritius. She went there and moved around like a lovelorn puppy and became a kebab mein haddi. She was seen getting happy collecting Maya's left overs thinking Arjun had given her those when as a smart (read stupid) lawyer she should have got the que they were meant for someone else because Arjun didn't even know she would be there. 😕
Then came mahaan Devi trying to help her friend (read obsession) from Maya's clutches that she kept on shouting before Maya her dad has the pen drive to get Arjuns love but still was thrown out by her so called family Arjun. After Prem died she should have been careful about her remaining family and logic says any normal girl would do that as her first priority ...should be saving her remaining family from the clutches of Maya and staying away from Arjun. But then she does a even better thing. Involves her family in Arjuns jail breaking ..y couldn't she pay some people to hit the ambulance instead of using Shubh and Suman ? By doing that she got them arrested and also this girl put their life in danger by plotting against Maya She already knew how dangerous Maya is but still she's driving her family in danger ! It's not about people seeing the story from Maya's perception and so Saanjh is coming across as a negative character and Maya the abla nari. I don't see a single person these days defend Maya and her crimes. But accepting Maya as a dark negative character doesn't mean we have to accept Saanjh as a selfless positive character. This woman too risked her whole family for her obsession. Normal girl will not do that. They will put a full stop to this so called friendship when her family is paying the price. But Saanjh cNt stop not because she's a true friend but because Arjun is her obsession she can't do without.

I wonder what this Arjun Sharma delivers that both Maya and the so called selfless Saanjh are busy sending their family on a joy ride to heaven directly and indirectly just to get in his pants! Dusky is still shamelessly screeching jahan Duffer waha uski Dusky 🥱 & received a kick from Maya. Tumne woh kick dekhi hai na? Ekdum paisa wasool kick tha 😆 Saanjh ko apne pyar pe bharosa hai but I think Prem had bharosa on her and now he's dead. Her mom and bro had bharosa on her and they are now living in danger of continuous police intrusion in their lives getting their home searched and also a possible death in the hands of Maya anytime.It might look nothing due to Suman's continuous loud antics and turning it into some kinda forced comedy scene but in reality it's no joke for people who faces continuous police intrusion and get their homes searched by them. So much for keeping bharosa on their useless daughter.

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Talking about characters accepting their tormentors and tolerating them to work or live with, is Saanjh the only one to do such an extra-ordinary act of agreeing to team-up with Rajiv?

Vandana accepted Maya after what she did to her -forgiving and forgetting everything for the sake of an united family on the occasion marking arrival of her grand child - eventually lost her life to the very same person whom she chose to support!

Jhanvi still accepted Maya, in spite of the fact she miraculously survived to live- on two different murder attempts- when death was staring at her!

Arjun tolerated Maya even after knowing her crimes only for the reason that his child should not be born in jail!

Saanjh accepted Maya well after her return from Asylum, even though Samay had earlier confessed to her, about Maya's role in Prem's death!

Rajiv was a crazy manic! So, he forgiving Maya again & again only to join her in crimes is only on expected lines!

Ayaan was the only exception to the rule & he never forgave Maya and has always pulled the trigger for Maya's downhill journey!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Saanjh is the worst sketched out character of this show I agree for Saanjh Arjun isn't just a friend but has become more like a family, rather I would say she considers him as her only family for whom she's ready to risk the lives of her dad mom and bro. Arjun was shown treating her like a doormat in so many occasions. His treatment towards her came as per his moods and fancies.
I agree with this member that the situation that Saanjh's s family is in is not because of only MAya and Samay but her obsession Arjun as well.
If Maya the psycho was seen throwing her mom outta window or trying to drown her in a bathtub to keep Arjun Saanjh is no better. She might have not directly harmed har family but she indirectly caused them a lot of damage all because of her( only family Arjun) obsession. First her hysterical fits sensing Arjuns trouble had her middle class dad buy tickets for Mauritius. She went there and moved around like a lovelorn puppy and became a kebab mein haddi. She was seen getting happy collecting Maya's left overs thinking Arjun had given her those when as a smart (read stupid) lawyer she should have got the que they were meant for someone else because Arjun didn't even know she would be there. 😕
Then came mahaan Devi trying to help her friend (read obsession) from Maya's clutches that she kept on shouting before Maya her dad has the pen drive to get Arjuns love but still was thrown out by her so called family Arjun. After Prem died she should have been careful about her remaining family and logic says any normal girl would do that as her first priority ...should be saving her remaining family from the clutches of Maya and staying away from Arjun. But then she does a even better thing. Involves her family in Arjuns jail breaking ..y couldn't she pay some people to hit the ambulance instead of using Shubh and Suman ? By doing that she got them arrested and also this girl put their life in danger by plotting against Maya She already knew how dangerous Maya is but still she's driving her family in danger ! It's not about people seeing the story from Maya's perception and so Saanjh is coming across as a negative character and Maya the abla nari. I don't see a single person these days defend Maya and her crimes. But accepting Maya as a dark negative character doesn't mean we have to accept Saanjh as a selfless positive character. This woman too risked her whole family for her obsession. Normal girl will not do that. They will put a full stop to this so called friendship when her family is paying the price. But Saanjh cNt stop not because she's a true friend but because Arjun is her obsession she can't do without.

I wonder what this Arjun Sharma delivers that both Maya and the so called selfless Saanjh are busy sending their family on a joy ride to heaven directly and indirectly just to get in his pants! Dusky is still shamelessly screeching jahan Duffer waha uski Dusky 🥱 & received a kick from Maya. Tumne woh kick dekhi hai na? Ekdum paisa wasool kick tha 😆 Saanjh ko apne pyar pe bharosa hai but I think Prem had bharosa on her and now he's dead. Her mom and bro had bharosa on her and they are now living in danger of continuous police intrusion in their lives getting their home searched and also a possible death in the hands of Maya anytime.It might look nothing due to Suman's continuous loud antics and turning it into some kinda forced comedy scene but in reality it's no joke for people who faces continuous police intrusion and get their homes searched by them. So much for keeping bharosa on their useless daughter.

I like how u stalk my posts and quote me. I certainly know this Id isn't original but not to worry with this Id also u will surely turn goldie.