Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Y12 when did I say Saanjh's love is not selfless. I am only asking proof to show it is selfless 😆😆. Mujhe bas proof chahiye. 😆😆. Marrying Arjun is not the proof of selfless love, if CVs want me to believe that. But haan there are many other ways to show selfless love. And at every turn I was expecting her to do that. But she is Arjun, Arjun and why do we need to tell about her obsession for Arjun. When things were not this bad, even her mother told. It is not Maya who is obsessed with Arjun, but she is obsessed.
@abhiya see Maya is a self made woman. You cannot take it from her. One of the most important positive trait of Maya has been her fighting spirit and never say die attitude. I only wish she had got the right direction from someone. Or someone had made her believe in the goodness or love of humanity, which needed prolonged care, warmth and feeling of security. Alas that was not to be.
Saanjh grew up in the lap of love and security with a man called Prem. But does she show anything that man taught in actions. I have only seen theories from her. Not any solid action, apart from duffer duffer.

@Fernandes Maya never benefitted from Prem's death. Samay used it to black mail her, which eventually led to her killing off him. Prem's death actually send Arjun who was caring for Maya because of baby back to Dusky's lap. Dusky got the most of Prem's death, which resulted in Arjun leaving Maya and taking Dusky's hand. It was her father's death that bought Arjun to Dusky and Vandana's death that brought Arjun more closer to her.
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everything is okay on CVs part but they should not try to make us believe that Maya was the only one responsible for Prem's death, as it wasn't true... It was mostly Samay's misinterpretation that led to Prem's murder, Maya had asked to eliminate the proof not the person.. (though she didn't mind)
If CVs, make Maya bear the whole brunt for Prem's murder and make Samay walk out Scot free without punishing him, then there won't be a worse show than this.
And Saanjh is ready to forgive Samay for killing her dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? Afterall he's Mr Innocent

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Y12 when did I say Saanjh's love is not selfless. I am only asking proof to show it is selfless 😆😆. Mujhe bas proof chahiye. 😆😆. Marrying Arjun is not the proof of selfless love, if CVs want me to believe that. But haan there are many other ways to show selfless love. And at every turn I was expecting her to do that. But she is Arjun, Arjun and why do we need to tell about her obsession for Arjun. When things were not this bad, even her mother told. It is not Maya who is obsessed with Arjun, but she is obsessed.

@abhiya see Maya is a self made woman. You cannot take it from her. One of the most important positive trait of Maya has been her fighting spirit and never say die attitude. I only wish she had got the right direction from someone. Or someone had made her believe in the goodness or love of humanity, which needed prolonged care, warmth and feeling of security. Alas that was not to be.
Saanjh grew up in the lap of love and security with a man called Prem. But does she show anything that man taught in actions. I have only seen theories from her. Not any solid action, apart from duffer duffer.

@Fernandes Maya never benefitted from Prem's death. Samay used it to black mail her, which eventually led to her killing off him. Prem's death actually send Arjun who was caring for Maya because of baby back to Dusky's lap. Dusky got the most of Prem's death, which resulted in Arjun leaving Maya and taking Dusky's hand. It was her father's death that bought Arjun to Dusky and Vandana's death that brought Arjun more closer to her.

Maya had a limited objective of stopping Ayan's video reaching the hands of Prem! She was clearly asking Samay to do it for her! Samay did stop the video reaching Prem's hand! So, Maya got her favor fulfilled!
Now, how Samay did that can't be left to Samay, alone! If Maya has nothing to do with Prem's death, the first thing she should have done, was to hand over Samay to police as soon as he admitted his crime to her!
But what was her reaction? She asked Samay only not to drag her name in that! She even assured him that Jhanvi coming to know about their conversation wouldn't cause any harm to him!
She knows that she too had a share of blame in that crime, otherwise what compelled her to admit her 'mistake' to Jhanvi on the night of her fake death, while counting the pebbles?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know the end game but am pretty sure that somehow maya will kill samay and saanjh too maybe before police comes and tell world a new story that samay one sided crazy love did all this kidnapped her and arjun saved her.
Gone girl way.

The thing that is wrong with this show is that they copied the idea and tried to write if i can say the worst possibel scenario from that idea. And the best thing is jenny's acting which is what they are using her dance her bathing scene wasn't necessary but it was treat to watch.
I wish i can tell the CVs that they could have done better much much better.
What have they done. What were they thinking.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iamcute09

I don't know the end game but am pretty sure that somehow maya will kill samay and saanjh too maybe before police comes and tell world a new story that samay one sided crazy love did all this kidnapped her and arjun saved her.
Gone girl way.

The thing that is wrong with this show is that they copied the idea and tried to write if i can say the worst possibel scenario from that idea. And the best thing is jenny's acting which is what they are using her dance her bathing scene wasn't necessary but it was treat to watch.
I wish i can tell the CVs that they could have done better much much better.
What have they done. What were they thinking.

@bold: That's what she will do. She definitely had a backup plan if something like this happens. That is why she looked cool and composed even when she was tied up. It will come in the next segment. The videos which Dinchak uploads are consistently accurate.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

4/8/2017

So Maya is defeated. Saanjh and Arjun have won. Rajiv is with them. But the question is whose crime is biggest. Yes Maya killed Ashwin and Vandana. Ashwin well father daughter were enemies. Vandana trusted Maya briefly. But when Maya murders Vandana there was no love lost between them.
What about Prem's murder. First thing he was the most innocent character of the show. Second he trusted Samay blindly, loved Samay blindly. And Samay killed him. It is said murder in any form is bad, but if you compare one of the gravest sin is behaving like a friend and hitting from behind. That was what Samay had done to Prem. It was cold blooded murder of an innocent man. And yes Maya didnt order Samay to kill Prem, though she is morally responsible but the weight of Prem's murder rests mostly on Samay uff Rajiv.

But then for Dusky it doesnt matter when it comes to strike a deal with this man to trap Maya and if she can get her duffer. Uff that plastic smile and moral high ground. I would say the most irritating aspect of beyhadh has been Dusky's plastic smile that doesnt have one ounce of sincerity in it and has more vendetta and victory written in it. A woman who cannot do a single thing on her own banking on men, who doesnt like a woman who had battled alone more or less her way up. I was really happy even in tied condition Maya pushed this creature down and she fell and hurt her head. It shows the fighting spirit of Maya the woman and just the screaming of Saanjh.

Arjun wants to kill her. No he cannot kill her. Dusky says her punsihment will be done by law. Yes of course two lawyers are by Arjun's side and mostly the third lawyer too, the one who spoke against Arjun. If you look from every angle the case is air tight. No way of escaping. But one question. Arjun and Saanjh got Rajiv the man, but have they got Samay. Samay doesnt belong to anyone and no one can hold Samay. So Samay is still open space, up for grabs for anyone who understand Samay.

Now Rajiv says I wanted to expose your truth. You were not planning to kill Arjun. The obsessive love have tied my eyes. Now Saanjh opened my eyes. Of course, Saanjh will do anything to get Arjun doesnt matter if she has to strike a deal with her father's murderer. Because well Samay ne kuch nahi kiya, Maya ne sab kuch karaya. That's her philosophy.

One thing I dont understand does the intelligent Rajiv and super intelligent Maya are fools that they trusted each other so much. Does Rajiv trust Maya so much or Maya had trusted Rajiv so much. Rajiv didnt kill Maya and Maya too didnt kill Rajiv. And they were planning. What were they planning. Nothing was shown on what this duo planned.

But well let me assume Saanjh told Rajiv she will not kill Arjun. And he decided to check it out. He validated it. And when he saw Maya had no intention of killing Arjun he took the side of Saajun. So if Maya had told Rajiv I love you, then both Saajun would have been dead. So it was Saanjh's assumption turning right or rather her knowledge that Maya loves Arjun that saved them. So she knows Maya loves Arjun and knows how to use that information for her advantage. Who said she doesnt have intelligence. When it is chipku to Arjun her brain works with super sonic speed with perfect mask of abla nari put on.

Now what Maya did in their marriage was also same. She wanted to validate Arjun's love. She wanted to be sure Arjun will not leave her and then take her money and live with Saanjh. Yes the rich woman Maya wanted it. She kept her cards close to her heart. She never wanted plan B to play out. But Arjun proved right her assumptions in many ways going towards Dusky and Dusky coming again and again intruding in their life. Hence plan B played out.

If Rajiv can check his assumptions and if it is right is what Dusky feels, she needs to know the rich girl Maya also has right to safeguard the property she single handedly had build and it does not go into wrong hands. Maya was not eating on father's money like Dusky who exhausted most of Prem's savings in the name of her love for Duffer.

Yes in a way truth is exposed. Arjun hates Maya, Maya loves Arjun and Saanjh will cut any deal with any criminal if that means Arjun and Maya can be seperated and she can get him.

Nice analysis once again. For one moment it may seem that Maya is defeated but I don't think she will give up so easily. As you said, she would always have the backup plan for everything if Plan A does not work, Plan B is fired and so on.

Arjun wanted to kill Maya. Dusky told him that he should not take the law into his hands. If he goes to jail and gets hanged what will she do? It looks like if Arjun gets hanged, he will eventually join Maya which Saanjh does not want. She does not want them together in life as well as death. When Arjun asked her that tum mere liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho na, she told him that kuch bhi se thoda kum but that is not the fact. If she says yes to that it will remind him about Maya. The fact is that she is ready to join hands even with the International Terrorist to get her toy Arjun.

Dusky knows that Rajiv is a bigger psycho than Maya but she joined hands with her father's killer only to put Maya down. She can go to any extent to tarnish Maya's image in front of the world.

You are right in saying that Maya has not lived off Ashwin but all others have been eating on her money. Saanjh has been living on her father's money. I wonder how Sharmas and the Mathurs are paying their bills without the bread winner. Prem has been a bread winner for the Mathurs but is no more. Arjun the bread winner in the Sharma family is on trial.

He broke the relationship with Maya but he beat up the security saying that you are going to stop me from entering my house? Wow. Maya does not mean anything to him anymore but her house, money, property, comforts, & luxuries mean a lot to him even if it means to kill her.

Rajiv/Samay is not for anyone. He is neither for Maya nor for Sajun. You are right in saying that if Maya had applauded him & told him ILU, he would have killed both Saanjh & Arjun. If Rajiv had shot Saanjh there was no trace of blood. He knew that Maya was upto something so that was his backup plan.

I am sure that Maya will definitely turn the tables.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no doubt in that, Maya already has a backup plan.

And I don't know why but Dusky has lost to Maya so many times after showing her arrogant "I'm gonna win " yet she never learns, never becomes cautious of Maya.

Arrey Saanjh, Maya is more powerful and useful than all of you combined ( even in captivity) so please maintain a 5 metre distance from her coz she is jungle ka sher not from circus or zoo, she is lethal and guess what she is not even brainless like you people.

Just saw the news video and there Maya kidnapped Saanjh, blackmailed Arjun do as she says, killed Rajiv (he ended as desi) and said that Rajiv kidnapped me and Arjun saved me to cops.
This girl is pure genius- EVIL GENIUS
You know I am almost starting to think that Maya is invincible!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Fernandes read my post carefully. I didnt say Maya was not responsible for Prem's death. Infact my previous post I have mentioned if I condone Maya for anything that is the moral responsibility of Prem's death. I only told she didnt get any benefit out of it as post that Arjun went out of her control to Dusky and stayed there.
@aditi exactly my point. It is not Maya who is alone responsible for Prem's murder. Samay is also responsible. So Dusky can allow Samay to go scott free if that means bringing down Maya.

@kavsy yes Maya would have the plan. She has so far survived on her own. Her survival instinct is the sharpest.

@Manya Maya can only be defeated by a person who looks at the door than the key. Who knows not only his/her goal but also is mindful of the path to reach the goal. If any way is possible for you to reach the goal, then of course you are in the control of Maya. Because you have made the choice to enter her den. She cannot be defeated by brain as this woman very well know how the brain works, she can be defeated only by heart. Saanjh has always used Arjun's power to counter Maya. And Maya knows Arjun's power, while this woman Saanjh doesnt know Maya's power fully.

@lamcute there could definetely have been better way of writing it. But still I would say it is so remarkable for CVs to pull of a character like Maya, among the audience who are so used to door mat/fake mahan bahus in the serial.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Fernandes read my post carefully. I didnt say Maya was not responsible for Prem's death. Infact my previous post I have mentioned if I condone Maya for anything that is the moral responsibility of Prem's death. I only told she didnt get any benefit out of it as post that Arjun went out of her control to Dusky and stayed there.

@aditi exactly my point. It is not Maya who is alone responsible for Prem's murder. Samay is also responsible. So Dusky can allow Samay to go scott free if that means bringing down Maya.

@kavsy yes Maya would have the plan. She has so far survived on her own. Her survival instinct is the sharpest.

@Manya Maya can only be defeated by a person who looks at the door than the key. Who knows not only his/her goal but also is mindful of the path to reach the goal. If any way is possible for you to reach the goal, then of course you are in the control of Maya. Because you have made the choice to enter her den. She cannot be defeated by brain as this woman very well know how the brain works, she can be defeated only by heart. Saanjh has always used Arjun's power to counter Maya. And Maya knows Arjun's power, while this woman Saanjh doesnt know Maya's power fully.

@lamcute there could definetely have been better way of writing it. But still I would say it is so remarkable for CVs to pull of a character like Maya, among the audience who are so used to door mat/fake mahan bahus in the serial.

Just give me one final opportunity to put my point, on this subject before we call it off without dragging further!

Maya did not intend to kill Prem : Agreed!
Her intention was just to stop the video reaching Prem : Agreed!
She requested Samay to help her in this matter : Agreed!
Samay helped her also : Agreed!
So, she got what she wanted! And That is what I called 'she got benefited!'

Now comes the question why am I linking this to Prem's death?
This was not her plan at all! Then why should she get involved in this matter linking her ultimately to Prem's death!
Well, this part was already discussed in earlier posts and you too concur she has got some role in it, perhaps indirectly! - Agreed with you on that too!

So, my final submission is-even if it is Samay's exclusive decision to kill Prem - he passed the benefit of obliterating Ayan's Video to only maya, thereby benefiting her!
The root cause was Maya's request coming to him as an SMS!
The auxiliary cause was only to stop or obliterate the video! And undesirable side effect was a resultant death of Prem!

Now, my view is cause & effect go together as they are interlinked! So I extended the logic till Prem's death!

Now, I understand your point too! You are saying this whole thing did not benefit Maya as it created only more problems for her, later!- Agreed!

Since the negativity following Prem's death for outweighed the small mercies she received, there is no way one can say that Prem's death benefited Maya-- if this is what the thrust of your argument, I don't disagree at all!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

There is no doubt in that, Maya already has a backup plan.

And I don't know why but Dusky has lost to Maya so many times after showing her arrogant "I'm gonna win " yet she never learns, never becomes cautious of Maya.

Arrey Saanjh, Maya is more powerful and useful than all of you combined ( even in captivity) so please maintain a 5 metre distance from her coz she is jungle ka sher not from circus or zoo, she is lethal and guess what she is not even brainless like you people.

Just saw the news video and there Maya kidnapped Saanjh, blackmailed Arjun do as she says, killed Rajiv (he ended as desi) and said that Rajiv kidnapped me and Arjun saved me to cops.
This girl is pure genius- EVIL GENIUS
You know I am almost starting to think that Maya is invincible!
!

This isn't an original plot so there's no talk of invincibility here. The incidents in Beyhadh are being deliberately contrived to show her as an evil genius but they fail miserably. In Gone Girl, Amy at least had a tangible reason to go against Nick for he was a real gold-digger and a philanderer. But in this show, Maya's reason to avenge herself is so SILLY that one doesn't feel the need to root for her or applaud the ways her mind conjures up plots after plots to keep Arjun to herself.
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago