Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthiravi, there was even more wonderful. Dusky pretending to be a friend came to the hospital to support Duffer when Maya was on the verge of life and death. Dusky can't pray just for Maya's life, for the life of Maya girl. She tells Ganesha what an incredible feat she is doing - she is praying for another girl. Dusky prays for another, as if she was Duffer's bride and Maya is who took away Duffer from her. Dusky could not bear when she saw Duffer holding Maya's hand when Maya was unconscious. And after that, Dusky is colorful and epic going to Singapore. She could come up with a million plausible explanations for this, but no. And don't forget, Dusky leave her best friend, whom she always-always-always supports, when his bride is in the hospital, she was just returned from the other world. And then she has to confess to him her love. Forcibly confess in love to another's groom, whose bride is at the moment in the hospital. And then she asks if she didn't miss the time. And if she had confessed earlier, he would have loved her
Maya said that if she saw such feelings from Duffer to Dusky, he would never have known about her feelings

It seemed to me that the dinner should definitely be longer๐Ÿ˜ƒ In the end there were a lot of dishes, and the conversation was quite long๐Ÿ˜† In addition, Maya asked Dusky to help clean up, but she refused๐Ÿ˜† And Dusky must abandon the dessert๐Ÿ˜† In addition, Maya's place can be left only and only by Maya's will๐Ÿ˜†

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aditi even if you think about penance I dont think it will be a standard cry baby penance from Maya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. No it cannot be. Because in last week episode Samay tells on one side is fire and other side is deep valley, which one you choose and Maya chooses the fire, the path in which Arjun will know her truth. And that walking by fire is her choice, choice of a woman who knows for sure fire cannot harm her. So that decision itself has to be unconventional and bold. When Samay was giving choice I was screaming in front of TV, fire Maya, fire, please walk the path of fire.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And how that decision affects Saajun has to be their mirror. Once they are affected all the others will also get affected.

Also from season 2 I was searching for the seven. I needed the 7 people on one side and a single person on other side.

Because in EHT they had explored the same concept but it was more vocal in the usage of terms like Bhagavad Gita, Chakravyuha and most importantly sunshine. I would say this was the master stroke of EHT CVs which confused me a lot in putting the dots.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi even if you think about penance I dont think it will be a standard cry baby penance from Maya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. No it cannot be. Because in last week episode Samay tells on one side is fire and other side is deep valley, which one you choose and Maya chooses the fire, the path in which Arjun will know her truth. And that walking by fire is her choice, choice of a woman who knows for sure fire cannot harm her. So that decision itself has to be unconventional and bold. When Samay was giving choice I was screaming in front of TV, fire Maya, fire, please walk the path of fire.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And how that decision affects Saajun has to be their mirror. Once they are affected all the others will also get affected.

Obviously not cry baby penance ๐Ÿ˜†
But like she chose to go to mental asylum (that was not genuine) but if that happens in reality, Maya in full swag surrendering ๐Ÿ˜›
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now Maya the sinner. Who are the seven people surrounding her Ashwin, Vandana, Saanjh, Arjun, Ayan, Rajiv, Shubh and Suman. Now two people are dead and rest five alive. Are all these people innocent to stone Maya alone. Maya has tackled each one of them individually, they couldnt defeat her, now the so called army of 7 perfectly innocent people have surrounded her. This is where the question of justice comes. Justice takes into account all sins and each one is given result based on that.

you have mentioned 8 people. i dnt think shubh shud count no? He barely did anything against maya, he's jus doin wat his mom n sister r doing. maya alone can save herself but she needs direction, had it been so easy for her to walk the right path she wudv done so gladly long ago...she needs someone to guide her, n i think jhanvi might play that role. Wen did jhanvi stop talking? right wen things wen downhill, n jhanvi isnt against her daughter but she again isnt on her side. other than the 7 ppl she is inthe middle ground. rmmbr the tear they showed as she gave saanjh the usb.

The moment jhanvi speaks, im sure maya will hav some guidance cuz in s1 she had ganesh to talk to...wenevr smthn hapnd she wud talk to him, thn in s2 she mostly jus revealed things to jhanvi only rarely asking her to help her knowing full well her mother isnt goin to do anything, but evn thn in time of need wen arjun left her, the first thing she rmmbrd ws the empty place where ganesh ws.

Evn i dont think maya will die in the end bcuz jus as they hav shown spiritual symbolisms of arya marriage being fated but absolutely dark n inauspicious, n arjun as some god's favorite child, they have also shown maya as someone who is very close to her god, n someone who is always helped esp wen it comes between maya n saanjh, it is always maya who gets the help.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laska

It seemed to me that the dinner should definitely be longer๐Ÿ˜ƒ In the end there were a lot of dishes, and the conversation was quite long๐Ÿ˜† In addition, Maya asked Dusky to help clean up, but she refused๐Ÿ˜† And Dusky must abandon the dessert๐Ÿ˜† In addition, Maya's place can be left only and only by Maya's will๐Ÿ˜†

i think we've come to the part of the dinner where maya is force feeding saanjh everything. ๐Ÿ˜† dem capturing seems to easy for them n their genius brains, its obvious maya is literally giving them the victory they so badly want.

oh n since ur talking abt the hospital scene dnt forget annoying VM n her comment on hw god wud also b ashamed for taking ur happiness n giving it to someone else...lik ha! VM i swear, she instigated saanjh so much to go towards arjun n the number of times shes done it is not evn funny, she ddnt evn leave the marriage day...ugh...n u noe its not lik some say, 'mayb if maya had talked to saanjh abt it...etc etc'...umm i believe right after the hospital scene n after the brilliant checkmate (to ashwin) press conference, she clearly told saanjh in sugar coated words to stay away, n saanjh evn got the point n said it...yet this lady came in between everywhere...rmmbr the holi scene wen saanjh comes bak n gives maya that lecture, i ws lik half the stuff ur saying is wrong n all wut VM put in ur head...idk wut the cvs r thinking but these "good" people SOOO need a reality check!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
4/8/2017

So Maya is defeated. Saanjh and Arjun have won. Rajiv is with them. But the question is whose crime is biggest. Yes Maya killed Ashwin and Vandana. Ashwin well father daughter were enemies. Vandana trusted Maya briefly. But when Maya murders Vandana there was no love lost between them.
What about Prem's murder. First thing he was the most innocent character of the show. Second he trusted Samay blindly, loved Samay blindly. And Samay killed him. It is said murder in any form is bad, but if you compare one of the gravest sin is behaving like a friend and hitting from behind. That was what Samay had done to Prem. It was cold blooded murder of an innocent man. And yes Maya didnt order Samay to kill Prem, though she is morally responsible but the weight of Prem's murder rests mostly on Samay uff Rajiv.

But then for Dusky it doesnt matter when it comes to strike a deal with this man to trap Maya and if she can get her duffer. Uff that plastic smile and moral high ground. I would say the most irritating aspect of beyhadh has been Dusky's plastic smile that doesnt have one ounce of sincerity in it and has more vendetta and victory written in it. A woman who cannot do a single thing on her own banking on men, who doesnt like a woman who had battled alone more or less her way up. I was really happy even in tied condition Maya pushed this creature down and she fell and hurt her head. It shows the fighting spirit of Maya the woman and just the screaming of Saanjh.

Arjun wants to kill her. No he cannot kill her. Dusky says her punsihment will be done by law. Yes of course two lawyers are by Arjun's side and mostly the third lawyer too, the one who spoke against Arjun. If you look from every angle the case is air tight. No way of escaping. But one question. Arjun and Saanjh got Rajiv the man, but have they got Samay. Samay doesnt belong to anyone and no one can hold Samay. So Samay is still open space, up for grabs for anyone who understand Samay.

Now Rajiv says I wanted to expose your truth. You were not planning to kill Arjun. The obsessive love have tied my eyes. Now Saanjh opened my eyes. Of course, Saanjh will do anything to get Arjun doesnt matter if she has to strike a deal with her father's murderer. Because well Samay ne kuch nahi kiya, Maya ne sab kuch karaya. That's her philosophy.

One thing I dont understand does the intelligent Rajiv and super intelligent Maya are fools that they trusted each other so much. Does Rajiv trust Maya so much or Maya had trusted Rajiv so much. Rajiv didnt kill Maya and Maya too didnt kill Rajiv. And they were planning. What were they planning. Nothing was shown on what this duo planned.

But well let me assume Saanjh told Rajiv she will not kill Arjun. And he decided to check it out. He validated it. And when he saw Maya had no intention of killing Arjun he took the side of Saajun. So if Maya had told Rajiv I love you, then both Saajun would have been dead. So it was Saanjh's assumption turning right or rather her knowledge that Maya loves Arjun that saved them. So she knows Maya loves Arjun and knows how to use that information for her advantage. Who said she doesnt have intelligence. When it is chipku to Arjun her brain works with super sonic speed with perfect mask of abla nari put on.

Now what Maya did in their marriage was also same. She wanted to validate Arjun's love. She wanted to be sure Arjun will not leave her and then take her money and live with Saanjh. Yes the rich woman Maya wanted it. She kept her cards close to her heart. She never wanted plan B to play out. But Arjun proved right her assumptions in many ways going towards Dusky and Dusky coming again and again intruding in their life. Hence plan B played out.

If Rajiv can check his assumptions and if it is right is what Dusky feels, she needs to know the rich girl Maya also has right to safeguard the property she single handedly had build and it does not go into wrong hands. Maya was not eating on father's money like Dusky who exhausted most of Prem's savings in the name of her love for Duffer.

Yes in a way truth is exposed. Arjun hates Maya, Maya loves Arjun and Saanjh will cut any deal with any criminal if that means Arjun and Maya can be seperated and she can get him.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As I said Saanjh is the worst creature in entire universe. That one kick equals million slaps from fans ๐Ÿ˜†, uff this dusky can't even get up herself without support ๐Ÿคข who made this dumbo lawyer., such a weak girl I saw on television. No wonder she can't leave her so called duffer. CV's can't just punish Maya but Rajiv has to be imprisoned for Prem's murder. But one thing I am so sure about, Maya's crime won't prove Arjun Saanjh's relationship pure in front of whole world. This show has made mockery of law and lawyers, hope they give proper justice and punishment to culprits.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

4/8/2017

So Maya is defeated. Saanjh and Arjun have won. Rajiv is with them. But the question is whose crime is biggest. Yes Maya killed Ashwin and Vandana. Ashwin well father daughter were enemies. Vandana trusted Maya briefly. But when Maya murders Vandana there was no love lost between them.
What about Prem's murder. First thing he was the most innocent character of the show. Second he trusted Samay blindly, loved Samay blindly. And Samay killed him. It is said murder in any form is bad, but if you compare one of the gravest sin is behaving like a friend and hitting from behind. That was what Samay had done to Prem. It was cold blooded murder of an innocent man. And yes Maya didnt order Samay to kill Prem, though she is morally responsible but the weight of Prem's murder rests mostly on Samay uff Rajiv.

But then for Dusky it doesnt matter when it comes to strike a deal with this man to trap Maya and if she can get her duffer. Uff that plastic smile and moral high ground. I would say the most irritating aspect of beyhadh has been Dusky's plastic smile that doesnt have one ounce of sincerity in it and has more vendetta and victory written in it. A woman who cannot do a single thing on her own banking on men, who doesnt like a woman who had battled alone more or less her way up. I was really happy even in tied condition Maya pushed this creature down and she fell and hurt her head. It shows the fighting spirit of Maya the woman and just the screaming of Saanjh.

Arjun wants to kill her. No he cannot kill her. Dusky says her punsihment will be done by law. Yes of course two lawyers are by Arjun's side and mostly the third lawyer too, the one who spoke against Arjun. If you look from every angle the case is air tight. No way of escaping. But one question. Arjun and Saanjh got Rajiv the man, but have they got Samay. Samay doesnt belong to anyone and no one can hold Samay. So Samay is still open space, up for grabs for anyone who understand Samay.

Now Rajiv says I wanted to expose your truth. You were not planning to kill Arjun. The obsessive love have tied my eyes. Now Saanjh opened my eyes. Of course, Saanjh will do anything to get Arjun doesnt matter if she has to strike a deal with her father's murderer. Because well Samay ne kuch nahi kiya, Maya ne sab kuch karaya. That's her philosophy.

One thing I dont understand does the intelligent Rajiv and super intelligent Maya are fools that they trusted each other so much. Does Rajiv trust Maya so much or Maya had trusted Rajiv so much. Rajiv didnt kill Maya and Maya too didnt kill Rajiv. And they were planning. What were they planning. Nothing was shown on what this duo planned.

But well let me assume Saanjh told Rajiv she will not kill Arjun. And he decided to check it out. He validated it. And when he saw Maya had no intention of killing Arjun he took the side of Saajun. So if Maya had told Rajiv I love you, then both Saajun would have been dead. So it was Saanjh's assumption turning right or rather her knowledge that Maya loves Arjun that saved them. So she knows Maya loves Arjun and knows how to use that information for her advantage. Who said she doesnt have intelligence. When it is chipku to Arjun her brain works with super sonic speed with perfect mask of abla nari put on.

Now what Maya did in their marriage was also same. She wanted to validate Arjun's love. She wanted to be sure Arjun will not leave her and then take her money and live with Saanjh. Yes the rich woman Maya wanted it. She kept her cards close to her heart. She never wanted plan B to play out. But Arjun proved right her assumptions in many ways going towards Dusky and Dusky coming again and again intruding in their life. Hence plan B played out.

If Rajiv can check his assumptions and if it is right is what Dusky feels, she needs to know the rich girl Maya also has right to safeguard the property she single handedly had build and it does not go into wrong hands. Maya was not eating on father's money like Dusky who exhausted most of Prem's savings in the name of her love for Duffer.

Yes in a way truth is exposed. Arjun hates Maya, Maya loves Arjun and Saanjh will cut any deal with any criminal if that means Arjun and Maya can be seperated and she can get him.

@bold, so true. Maya has gained control on the company only to get power her mother didn't have years ago to save them. If that company would have gone in Ashwin's hands, it would never be on top magazine. She believed the only way to survive is getting power and control in your own hands.which is absolutely true in today's world.
Edited by abhiya23 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shruti: Cvs will go with the tagline - one behaydh love_> Maya and then so called selfless saanjh love.
A whole debate should be done to discuss whether Saanjh pyaar is beyhadh too?
You are right shruti, that look on saanjh face was the happiness that he got arjun.

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very True!
Saanjh is finally raising her intelligence level while fighting her battle in Maya's turf!
She successfully manipulated one psycho to turn against another!
In the bargain, Saanjh has not only stumped Maya by exposing her double game, in front of Rajiv & Arjun, she is even going to make Rajiv too, pay his price for killing her father!
Yes! She can't kill Rajiv! But Maya can & she will! Saanjh knows that and even saw it last time when the anchor pierced him! By setting up, Rajiv against Maya, Saanjh has absolutely ensured Rajiv makes amends for her father's death! The person who benefitted by the dastardly crime of an innocent man's death will now administer justice by killing Rajiv! Anyway Maya wanted to eliminate Rajiv for a selfish cause! Now, she would be just disciplining an erring accomplice in her crimes! That is all!
Who knows? Even Prem's Atma may be blessing his daughter for her brilliant & tactical move!

Rajiv is going to die! But Maya is not done with! Her games will continue for some more time!
But, eventually she too has to come before justice & get accounted for!

When Arjun was attempting to hurt Maya, Saanjh prevented him taking law into his own hands! She said, "she cares for him if he lives or dies!" And Arjun listened to Saanjh much to the anger and frustration of Maya! A beyhadh Maya too cared for her Arjun and how? By delivering him a death sentence by hanging! A crime he did not commit but would have stuck to his name permanently as a wife killer! Already he was once shown to the world as a wife beater! And what was his crime? He ditched his wife! He dared to cheat his wife! Maya could have divorced Arjun if she is convinced that he does not deserve her beyhadh love! But, that is not the way she thinks! Arjun will live or die,that is not Arjun's choice but Maya will decide that!

Well, Arjun may not be a saint! He could be even a play boy! But does he deserve to die without he getting a choice to decide what he wants in life?
Maya will have to leave Arjun alone, since she is unable to do so 'the Powers that be' will ensure that she does leave Arjun finally in peace, with her departure from this world!
Let us wait till that happens!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago