Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys I want some clarification. I watched epi in YT now only. Didn't see Samay talking to Maya. Only saw sms which Maya sends in fb when she hears prem is no more. Can someone tell me did Samay call.did Maya sms only said stop him and not kill him. I will put analysis after sometime. But if I can get clarification on this part it will be helpful. Else this point will stand as a question mark in analysis.

hi shruti di. yes maya just messaged him to stop the video for downloading. as she doesn,t wnat arjun to see her bad side. as she wants to go towards right path for her child. but samay killed the person only.

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruthi that was again like the bits and pieces part of the story .. they showed maya sending hin only a single msg ... Not the complete story ... What she got as a reply back from samay ... Etc etc ... Its similarly confusing like the slow process of revealing details of ashvin's murder case or ayan's attempt to rape case ...
But for now samay called her she didn't picked it up and later msged him ...
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shruti di waiting for Ur analysis..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so the talk was not shown. A single message. Fine so for the time being I will go with that message
shruthiravi thumbnail

19/5/2017

Remember Bhaigan bartha. I can never forget that scene of Maya slow burning that brinjal. That was one of the best executed scenes of beyhadh. That is what is going to happen to Saanjh now. Slow burning. Samay ne Samay ko palat diya. Time changed time.

Now remember the scene where Saanjh cuts Arya photo. Her finger injures because of her action to separate Arya. That injury is self inflicted. But the blood falls on Maya's face. That means the accusation of Prem's death will be on Maya and it will lead to separation of Arya as the picture falls.

Look at the present scenario. Maya is bad and mad. Any sane person would know if you tell her proof to expose her is with some person she can go to the extend of killing him. Atleast Saanjh's and VM's perception about Maya gives that much knowledge to them. So why in the world this girl Saanjh went and claimed again and again video is with Papa. Video is with Prem. Who put Prem in risk. It was not her sending video to her father. But it was her telling to Maya I send to Papa and Samay. Yes in her need to win against Maya she put her father at risk. Should I call it a mistake. Stupidity or something else. I don't know, I only know that the primary cause of Prem's death itself is his daughter who he has trusted the most.

Coming to Maya. Madam what did you mean when you said stop him. That can mean anything including murder. If you didn't intend murder just the destruction of the file then you had to be specific don't kill. But the message you sent meant do anything but stop him. Madam you are in deep soup. The game you had played at others, have come back to you. Time is going to take things in his hand. He is no longer going to be in your hands and he holds the biggest truth that can take Arjun away from you. That you ordered to kill Prem. No Arjun is not going to take it lightly. He told you multiple times for the sake of the child control your love, control your anger. He would have forgiven all your past mistakes including the one of what you did with Ayan. Yes he would have , even if he had seen the video. He would have made every effort to keep you out of the jail with the baby. He told,if she goes the baby goes and I wont allow that. Dusky couldn't have done anything. But the SMS you send is going to come back to you. Ayan didn't intend to rape you, only manhandled you. But you made it rape with the help of Samay.

You didn't intend to kill Prem. But Samay will ensure that was your intention. If you use time for the wrong purpose, time will give you back in the same coin. I always knew Maya will exposed for something which she actually didn't intend to do. She might have done "n" murders but she will be punished for a murder that she didn't actually intend to commit. Maya is the secondary cause and not the direct cause of Prem's death.

Now Samay. Samay is an obsessed man. Maya has dangerously played him for long. He finally decides to play with her. Samay has got all instruction from Maya, so he can always tell this murder instruction also came from Maya. Killing Prem I feel was impromptu decision by Samay. Because once that download was stopped, all that was needed was to hack into Prem's account and delete that file. There was no need for Samay to hide also. Because Prem trusts Samay and he could have told, when electricity went he was trying to check. Prem would have believed him. But no he kills.

I loved the way the essayed Prem's death. The beauty of perception breaking , trust breaking. Maya is bad and mad, Samay acha ladka hai. The so called acha ladka was taking his life telling he doesn't love his daughter but bad and mad Maya. The moments he thinks about Saanjh engagement, Samay proposing , finally death by shock. That was the beauty. If you allow perception to rule you, when it breaks you will sometimes dead. Because the shock will be too much for you to bear.

Now Prem is dead, in a way it means the metaphor love is gone. So what remains. Maya says to Arjun protect our love, but love is gone. In a way she took love by sending that message to Samay.

Love creates, Time destroys. Life is about managing love and managing time. You cannot have beyhadh creation, you cannot have beyhadh destruction. Both has to be balanced to have balance in life. Your perceptions, ego and judgements without validating the facts bring pain to your loved ones.

Because time doesn't destroy you, it burns you giving you option to understand your mistakes. Vandana made unfair judgement on Maya based on what Ashwin told, the court send her son Ayan to jail hearing only Maya.

Saanjh wants to take love away from Maya's life. Love went from her life. Whatever moral high ground dusky has, whatever Dusky is , whatever luxuries Dusky got, whatever freedom Dusky got was not due to Vandana who calls Dusky her beti, but because of the man called Prem Mathur. Dusky owes everything about her to this man who dearly loved his daughter but gave her the beyhadh freedom listening to his wife. Yes it is punishment to Suman also who told let Saanjh climb , if she falls I will hold. That unbridled climb for a toy called Arjun snuffed the life out of Prem. Welcome Dusky, welcome to the world without love. Welcome to the world of survival.

Maya wanted to keep Arjun away from everyone, Maya wants Arjun's love exclusively for herself. Yes she will get, not the man but the child. The symbol of his love. Yes Arjun will have that kind of relation only to Maya. But Arjun the man is son, friend, husband and father. She needs to know this. Does she wants to protect Arjun's love, protect child. Does she want Arjun not to go away from her. Protect the child. She goes and tells Jhanvi to protect a child a woman becomes Maa Kali if the need arises. Then when she hears about Prem's death Arjun cannot go away from me. History is in the cusp of repeating itself. Just like Jhanvi going Ashwin ashwin not listening to the child, Mata Maya also has started Arjun jaap. If history has to change Arjun has to go. Death or illusion of death and leave Maya to her bearings with the baby in the womb.

So that on one hand we have Saanjh whose father is no more, in whose life love is no more and Maya who doesn't have Arjun, but the symbol of Arjun's love with her. Let us see the battle. It will be interesting to watch. Let us see what are the choices this time.

shruthiravi thumbnail
I really want to put one more thing today. Someone had mocked my analysis 2-3 week back telling I called Prem Abhimanyu, and why in the world he should die.
To the TM I only have a humble request to make. Do disagree with anyone's perspective, but learn to be courteous and a bit more respectful to other's thought process. If someone tell something they have a reason they are telling so. It can be right, it can be wrong as all of us are humans. But dont make judgement thinking only your analysis is correct.
In season 1 as early as Nov-Dec I had predicted Prem's death which I told will change the story arc.

Now why I compared Prem to Abhimanyu. I will give answers for that also. I need some more episodes. I need to see some more choices. But I will give.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb analysis ..sday when Maya mentioned where is Arjun there is my life touched her stomach also..Ur words explains that scene beautifully...
Dark days r ahead,my hear went for saanj and Suman..Prem character was so much love his end brought tears...
Maya burnt the help word,who is the help in this mess???saanj..
Will Maya be the ma Durga and safe guard her love symbol??

If samay goes against maya or black mail her,how samay will take away Maya before saanj exposing her (cake scene)..samay character is so confusing hope he push Maya so hard and break her completely..

Y Maya didn't question Jhanvi atleast once about pendrive???

Arjun the man,when he will take the power..u ve mentioned 15th day of the battle power will shift to Arjun right??when??
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya sent message to Samay to delete the email/ video not stop someone.
But I am afraid Samay has an upper hand here and he will turn the tables on Maya and she will be erroneously convicted of this crime she did not commit. Samay is a mad and bad killer on the loose and his madness and lack of conscience will lead to Maya's defeat.

But hope floats in the sense that since she did not commit this crime, truth will prevail. And Maya will change to reality from illusion and defeat Samay with her love (Arjun).
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Fragrance but the message doesnt explicitly tell delete video. what I understood of the message was how with you the message is floating with prem stop him.she might have meant email but it could have been interrupted as stop prem somehow. @sunithi prem death was heartbreaking. He was a good man, noble man. He didn't deserve this. It is said that sometime a parent has to exert his authority. His mistake was allowing dusky to be in India when arjun asked her.he should have spoken to arjun. Put him in place and then taken saanj to Singapore without listening to vandana and Suman.it would have been bitter for saanj.But sometimes too much sweet can kill u.But that was not prem nature. He only knew to give love. He only knew to trust.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an episode yesterday! As much as I felt bad for Prem dying but I am enjoying Samay more! Piyush really nailed it yesterday he is just as good as Jenny in acting! Just loved the episode. Finally getting thriller feeling! Absolutely Samay fan now on 😊 Can proudly say he is best character after Maya who is making show really interesting. Can't wait for Monday episode his scene with Maya 😊