Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

19/5/2017

I will start with Arjun today. I guess I somewhat got a grip of this man today. Maya and Saanjh I have understood to some extend, but Arjun was an enigma. Many times he contradicted himself. What is this man's problem. He cannot balance. He doesnt know to balance. Well it also goes to his childhood where all his thoughts has been dismissed as perceptions. He is not confident of his decisions, he wants to prove his decision is right. He has lot of desperation on this front. Maya says I am your biggest mistake right. you have tolerated me. Our child cannot tolerate me. Protect the symbol of our love from me. He tells it is not him, but only their love can protect it. Why he tells their love. Because he cannot protect the baby alone, Maya has to help him. She has to make effort to come out of the darkness that engulf her. She has to fight the battle of her life in the direction he has kept. Only she can make the world say Arjun didnt make a wrong choice. Maya is not Arjun's mistake, Maya is right for Arjun. Only her actions can make it happen. He tells you are not wrong, but your parents were wrong, the society that didnt give you second chance was wrong, I was wrong by taking your hand didnt show you the right way. You have gone so long in the wrong way, today you are unable to see between right and wrong. His dilemma is in that dialogue if try to reduce her madness, her love goes, if love is reduced madness goes to extreme. In season 2 beginning what he did was reducing love, because he was fed up. Yes Arjun was fed up. But individually he reducing love didnt affect Maya to great extend. She lived in the delusional world, Arjun loves me. But the moment Saanjh came and he went home, her madness increased. I feel Arjun knows what has happned to Ayan to some extend and keeps himself responsible for it to some extend. So he loves her, covers up her mistakes so that madness is in control. But covering up her mistakes doesnt help. it is another loop. Accepting her mistakes and slowly directing her towards right thing help. But at this point he is unable to do so. Maya has to be taught the limits. Today when Saanjh was speaking against Arjun, Maya came in front Arjun stopped her. She went back, but then those eyes says she is angry. Very very angry. She cant tolerate anything against Arjun. Her hadh becomes beyhadh.

Coming to Maya. When Saanjh came mocking her and she moved backwards clutching her belly actually I was reminded of Maya who moves backwards seeing Ashwin. Maya the defenseless child. Maya what she was before the 9th birthday. That child feels helpless. Whenever Maya saw Ashwin she doesnt remember herself as a woman who has survived him and set up a company, but a child who has been torturted by him. When she sees Saanjh she doesnt think herself as a woman who has won against Saanjh twice, but the mother of a child, whose child is at risk from this woman. Maya had inherent strength to deal with Ashwin, but then she needed Arjun to stand up against Ashwin. Even now she calls Arjun, my child. She is unable to defend herself. This is what that needs to change in Maya. She has inherent strength, she can deal with the society. She can fight the society who is trying to take away her child. She can do it. She needs that belief. Today when Arjun told he loves only her she was happy. When Arjun told people who come to rob in the house will get punishment she felt relieved. But then Saanjh dialogues cut through the calm. Saanjh's slap to Arjun. Saanjh mentioning why did I love a man like you etc etc has affected her. The calm was gone.

Coming to Saanjh. It was wrong for her to come to hospital. Arjun had taken Maya to the hospital. Right or wrong they are a couple. Husband and wife. A third wheel is not needed in that place to expose Maya. Hospital is not the place to expose someone bad and mad. If it is justice for Ayan, start the step for reopening the case. Dont come in front of Maya and tell you will be exposed. Why she tells that. Because she knows Maya's biggest fear is not court case, but losing Arjun. She has come to show Arjun the proof of what Maya has done so that Arjun will leave her. Yes Dusky plays this card very well. She played that in engagement when she took Arjun's hand. Yes her love for Arjun is beyhadh, the unrequited one side love. Starlet and jane why Saanjh slapped Arjun when she said he wont leave Maya is because at that point her ego was hurt. When Arjun told he loved Maya, he loves Maya and he will continue to love Maya she lost as a woman in front of Arjun. Arjun doesnt love her the way a man loves woman, that love he has given to Maya. She couldnt win against Maya in getting Arjun's love. Arjun loves bad and mad Maya. Arjun accepts Maya's love for him is beyhadh he is fine with that, but he doesnt want her beyhadh love. He only wanted her friendship nothing more. Then her dialogue why in the world I loved a man like you. Grapes are always sour is all I can tell about her dialogue. Hell hath the fury a woman scorned. That is what Arjun has done to Dusky. He rejected her as a woman. No she wont sit quiet. Yes justice for Ayan will be camoflauge, but she will go for the cut with complete vigour.

Suman is a woman who married the man she loved. So she knows society cannot do much as far as lovers go. It is their choices, their mistakes and their lives. Leave them. This Suman has told multiple times to VM and Saanjh. Alas it is too late Suman. Voice of sanity is too late. You and Prem were simple people who set up a simple family with your love. You both trusted, loved and understood each other.So you extended it to everyone including your daughter and VM. But the world is not that Suman. It doesnt understand the language of love or sanity. It moves with Maya or perceptions. The perception that world is like you is what is going to take your husband Suman.

What a lovely analysis, absolutely bang on! 👍🏼
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ve a doubt...1st sannj mentioned saying she had sent mail to 3 people .then she mentioned only 2 people to Maya..is it a blooper??sday again she said they will send it to Arjun..
Now in IV,Kushal said Maya has a hand on Prem death Jenny said no..
I really want Maya is not involved in further crimes... Alas
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

Ve a doubt...1st sannj mentioned saying she had sent mail to 3 people .then she mentioned only 2 people to Maya..is it a blooper??sday again she said they will send it to Arjun..

Now in IV,Kushal said Maya has a hand on Prem death Jenny said no..
I really want Maya is not involved in further crimes... Alas

I think she is involved, considering her reaction on Saanjh's slap, it was impossible for her to control, she managed only because Arjun was watching but the look was screaming "revenge". To add to it, Prem has a proof. Maya certainly has the capability and capacity to kill Prem or instruct Samay to do so.
And if it is not so, if Samay did it on his own then there is a high possibility of Maya killing Samay for doing something w/o asking her as Maya makes fullproof plans and Samay's individual actions can cost her on those plans.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saanjh sees Maya as her opponent. The woman who has taken away her duffer from her. The woman for whom Arjun insults her and doesn't support her. More than saving Ayaan Saanjh intention is to win against Maya.. to unmask her... to prove before Arjun she's the one who's right all along.
If you guys remember she has been behaving this way all along. When Maya had earlier bailed Ayaan out of jail for drug trafficking instead of being happy seeing Ayaan out she appeared disturbed and continuously fretted that she lost in front of Maya' power and position. So from that time it was clear she considered Maya as her opponent. Then during court case she was thinking again of unmasking maya and her theories were so full of flaws. Her main target was Maya how to degrade her in front of everyone.. not saving Ayaan. Even in yesterday's episode she again ran to Maya to gloat about her victory and how Maya cannot escape this time instead of going to the police station with the evidences. Though from what little I saw of that footage it didn't look convincing enough to free Ayaan. Maya kept the key inside her dress and that stupid Ayaan was shown trying to tear her dress apart to get that key. How will that prove Ayaan innocent is beyond me!
Now with her dad dead I guess she will blame Maya more and take drastic steps this time. I don't know how people even have expectations from Saanjh!!
Edited by TheUnique - 7 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The reporter already said Maya has a hand in killing during the segment. I don't trust Jenny's words anymore about Maya and she was laughing while saying no so probably was a sarcasm! Samay won't kill Prem on his own he kills Prem after that phone call with Maya as per precap so have to watch tonight's episode.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

The reporter already said Maya has a hand in killing during the segment. I don't trust Jenny's words anymore about Maya and she was laughing while saying no so probably was a sarcasm! Samay won't kill Prem on his own he kills Prem after that phone call with Maya as per precap so have to watch tonight's episode.

Yeah Ashi Samay must have killed her under instructions from Maya cuz he either does things as instructed by her or to protect her. Saanjh told Samay prem got the evidences and he said he will not let anyone hurt Maya. Saanjh slapping arjun had made Maya furious... so she's angry and knows also Prem has evidences.. So might have instructed him to kill him which is highly possible
Prem and Suman were my fav characters of this show. Don't know y they r killing Prem... y not that annoying regressive Vandy!
This saanjh should have not involved her family in her shit ...she should not have sent those to prem upar se gloat about it to Maya Samay and everyone.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

19/5/2017

If it is justice for Ayan, start the step for reopening the case. Dont come in front of Maya and tell you will be exposed. Why she tells that. Because she knows Maya's biggest fear is not court case, but losing Arjun. She has come to show Arjun the proof of what Maya has done so that Arjun will leave her. Yes Dusky plays this card very well. She played that in engagement when she took Arjun's hand. Yes her love for Arjun is beyhadh, the unrequited one side love. Starlet and jane why Saanjh slapped Arjun when she said he wont leave Maya is because at that point her ego was hurt. When Arjun told he loved Maya, he loves Maya and he will continue to love Maya she lost as a woman in front of Arjun. Arjun doesnt love her the way a man loves woman, that love he has given to Maya. She couldnt win against Maya in getting Arjun's love. Arjun loves bad and mad Maya. Arjun accepts Maya's love for him is beyhadh he is fine with that, but he doesnt want her beyhadh love. He only wanted her friendship nothing more. Then her dialogue why in the world I loved a man like you. Grapes are always sour is all I can tell about her dialogue. Hell hath the fury a woman scorned. That is what Arjun has done to Dusky. He rejected her as a woman. No she wont sit quiet. Yes justice for Ayan will be camoflauge, but she will go for the cut with complete vigour.

should I be more angry that saanjh inspite of everything still wants Arjun to break up with maaya and come back to her..??

she still thinks Arjun was her property snatched by maaya..???

what if saamay was actually a good guy..???

she still thinks of Arjun day in ang night out-then isn't she being unfaithful to samay, cheating on him..??? where is her moral compass now...??

If Arjun does break it off with maya and comes back to saanjh will she break up with samay in an instant and run to his arms again..???
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Thats the thing.

If you have noticed ever since the show started, the reporters, voice overs of segments ALWAYS speak against Maya.
And the reason is because they all go with the face value of Maya being mad and bad "Maya ka Mayajaal" has become so famous.

We must remember one thing, these reporters don't watch the show. They only go by face value and speculations.

So I really don't care about these so called reporters or voiceovers any more. Because those who regularly watch the show somehow connect or understand Maya's character.

Therefore I don't believe in any spoilers or articles on this show.

Rather watch the show and then decide.

Edited by sumz_d - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shruti di most of the Maya dialogues they r copying from Ur posts,Cvcs r big fan of Ur post jux like us...Durga dialogue in Ur post jux got used as the way u described...
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I want some clarification. I watched epi in YT now only. Didn't see Samay talking to Maya. Only saw sms which Maya sends in fb when she hears prem is no more. Can someone tell me did Samay call.did Maya sms only said stop him and not kill him. I will put analysis after sometime. But if I can get clarification on this part it will be helpful. Else this point will stand as a question mark in analysis.