Dance of Time and Illusion- New Thread Part 89 updated page 143

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys DT has closed my previous thread for review. I dont mind it getting reviewed as I am sure I have written analysis based on my perspective only without using any foul language. But it is a free forum and I understand there are people who get offended at the drop of a hat, so they have reported it. I do not have any issues with them. Because it is they who have problem with me, not me with them.
But that doesnt mean I wont analyze. I have started a new thread where I will analyze the show from next Monday onwards. I have no interest to fight with anyone. That doesnt mean someone can stop me from putting my perspective by telling me what to do, how to do and all.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's good to hear that you're not going to stop analyzing episodes of beyhadh. As much as I have read your analysis of the episodes I have seen nothing offensive. Although I can understand that religion might be something people are sensitive about and therefore get offended about that comparing characters from beyhadh and religious things are wrong because yours and there perspective differ and they find it wrong to compare those two things. I get that and I understand that.
And I have noticed that people here do get offended easily by people who do not share there thoughts and opinions especially about certain characters. I also have noticed the mocking tone some people have while discussing. And I feel that you are one of those few people how just write about her point of view without getting offensive or without bashing the characters. I don't think you ever have mocked anyone on this forum either. You criticize characters and actors, but that is something you should be allowed to as long as it doesn't turn into bashing. You have your point of view and you write about it on this forum and that is what you are supposed to do here. Do continue analyzing episodes of beyhadh because sometimes I read them and I do find them quiet interesting.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Mssupernova I know when I have not done anything wrong. I am silent in some cases is because I understand I can chose my battles. All battles cannot be won. With certain people it is better to lose the battle, as you cannot answer them, only time can answer them. So allow time to answer why to raise BP regarding what they say.
Second I dont believe in sob story. This person told this, that person told that so I am going away from this forum blah blah. I dont like to play victim, because I dont believe I am a victim. I believe at every point I have the power to change my destiny if I decide to stand up and fight the right way.
shruthiravi thumbnail
15/5/2017

Today's episode was fun. Most noted thing was Vandana burned Maya's Lanka. She poured water on CCTV circuits and disabled the circuit so that Maya cannot see what is happening. In a way disabling CCTV footage is a big blow for Maya. Because whether it is Maya the girl or Maya the perception it relies too much on vision. What is seen, not what is felt or what is heard. All the others senses comes alive only when vision is lost. Remember Maya not paying much attention to Jhanvi's buzzer while Vandana and Saanjh uses it. Maya not paying much attention to dialogue only she connects it after vision is lost. Yes that is Maya. It plays with brain and it plays with your vision. Closing the eyes and listening is the first step to over come Maya or perception. Only if you close your eyes you will hear the voice of the heart, first whisper, then slowly if you concentrate loudly, clearly.
Arjun says closing eyes world doesnt come to an end. It comes to an end when breath stops. This is the truth, this is the reality. Sometimes when we rely too much on vision we miss a lot of aspects.

The fun is Maya has realized CCTV is damaged and she is connecting everything happened. But I feel it is late. Today Samay is with Saanjh. Because in the beginning of the episode when Saanjh is about to fall Samay holds but tells her if she walks without looking he will not be there to always hold her. Yes it is a fact. The time is with Saanjh now. And we could see everyone giving her clues Vandana, Arjun, Jhanvi and in a way Maya is trapped, she lost the time. She didnt see Saanjh hiding among the those shrubs. She lost the precious time. Whatever she tries to salvage now, I dont think she will be able to. The pen drive has reached Saanjh. Yes today everyone helped Saanjh to reach the goal, but most importantly Saanjh did one right thing today. She listened. Something she has not done till date. Listening. When she started searching for the proof to show Ayan innocent, she got success. Whenever she tried to prove Maya bad and mad she had lost. When the goal is correct, the way comes. Time supports. If Saanjh keeps her path right, her goal right she will get success. The moment it deviate from Ayan ka justice to Maya bad and mad, the equation goes for a toss. But the dance of time and illusion is not yet broken. We need to see where it goes from here.
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shruthi, DT did not close your thread nor warn you... for any of those two you would have been addressed to directly, if the thread were closed it would have a lock mark and we would not be able to post in that thread anymore. If anything the message from DT was for all those warring members.

RD said that you have a right to post your point and if others do not like it or do not want to debate in a mature way without being abusive then they should keep away from your post. You have been anything but mature.

RD also said to look at the difference between reference and comparison and also clearly mentioned to not make this into a religion based battleground. I do not think the DT asked you not to post or not post Mahabaratha references. I think DT only asked the members to not turn some simple harmless posts into battle ground.

Shruthi, I have been complaining and asking for a mod in this forum and your post sure needs an army of mods 😆😆. I think you should do your thing and start the Mahabaratha comparisons too. Those are fun... and lessons in mythology to some of us. Unless DT takes your name and warns I do not see any reason why you should curtail your boundaries...

Please spread your wings 😊
Edited by poppinss - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

@Shruthi, DT did not close your thread, if the thread were closed it would have a lock mark and we would not be able to post in that thread anymore.

RD said that you have a right to post your point and if others do not like it or do not want to debate in a mature way without being abusive then they should keep away from your post.

RD also said to look at the difference between reference and comparison and also clearly mentioned to not make this into a relegion based battle. I do not think the DT asked you not to post or not post Mahabaratha references. I think DT only asked the members to not turn some simple harmless posts into battle ground.

Shruthi, I have been complaining and asking for a mod in this forum and definitely for your post. I think you should do your thing and start the Mahabaratha comparisons too. Those are fun... and even lessons in mythology to some of us. Unless DT takes your name and warns I do not see any reason why you should curtail your boundaries...

Please spread your wings 😊

Reference is encouraged & comparisons are not! Was that the correct interpretation?
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Reference is encouraged & comparisons are not! Was that the correct interpretation?

Why do you say that? RD said to understand the difference between the two... why interpret even RD's language. We have enough trouble interpreting Maya and Saanjh 😆😆

Jokes apart, this forum and this thread in particular I have seen some really immature posts. Also some people do not like to Agree to disagree. Trouble comes when one tries to impose their thoughts on the other and things get to a point where they loose the line between real and reel.

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Why do you say that? RD said to understand the difference between the two... why interpret even RD's language. We have enough trouble interpreting Maya and Saanjh 😆😆

Jokes apart, this forum and this thread in particular I have seen some really immature posts. Also some people do not like to Agree to disagree. Trouble comes when one tries to impose their thoughts on the other and things get to a point where they loose the line between real and reel.

fair point!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@poppins I know that thread is not closed. Anyways that is page 131, so if not today tomorrow I will have to start new one. Yes I understood DT's message that I can post my perspective. I will come to MB. Dont' worry. That Chakravyuha is set to take Maya the child. I had said earlier also, each person alone Maya can take. This is the combined attack. Ashwin, Vandana, Saanjh, Jhanvi, Arjun, along with the metaphor of Maya and Time has surrounded the child. Even a bit of innocence that will remain in her will go.
Today Arjun says learn to trust. She tries, but no one keep her trust. She always gets betrayal. Especially from both Arjun and Jhanvi, then how can she trust. It is better it comes out she cannot trust. It is better that child who tries to be good, goes once and for all so that bad and mad Maya stands exposed.

Saanjh as a person has not known what betrayal of trust means, how it affects a person. Even when she saw Samay's call for Maya she was perturbed, Maya is a girl who has grown up with trust broken multiple times. Arjun is also a man who has seen his trust broken by VM as a child. Saanjh has not known it.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dragging episode..loved Ur take of vision..once vision goes,v vl start listen to words and whisper of heart...
Arjun the man seems light to me nowadays,really pinning he will bring back Maya from time...

What do u mean by killing 9yr old girl innocence,is that mean totally destructive Maya????

Shruti di,what do u feel,Maya will get a happy ending or not???I am bit scared thinking of VM curses...
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago