Part 4
Very nice update
Nice pictures :)

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 5

Maya meets Dr. Sunil in private.

Dr. Sunil: I know that you have served Sindhu like a daughter but after she recovered, she refused to recognize you and treated you like a stranger and from that time you began to hate no 36. When Samay got that number, you began to hate him but I know him very well. He is like my younger brother. When I saw him the last time, I never thought that he will be in this state. I want him to get discharged as a normal person.

Maya: What do want to say?

Sunil: I mean to say that you need to treat your patient with all your heart. Not by mere tablets. I want you to join my mission and help me out.

He takes out the diary and said, "I got this diary from Samay's bag. You read it and decide what is to be done.

In the hospital

An old man said to Samay: My children were fighting for the property like cats and dogs which I could not bear. So I made a plan to fake my madness as no one can do anything to me. I have a grandson named Rahul. He lost his parents in a plane crash. He does not have anyone other than me. I send him on his birthday every year. His birthday is nearing now and he is expecting that but I don't know how to send it to him.

Samay: We will go have our bath together. While having our bath you give me the address. I will send the gift to him.

Samay goes and gives money to Narayana

Narayana: Are you mad or the people who are keeping you here are mad?

Samay: I am mad.

Narayana: Don't hang around. Come on time otherwise Dr. Khurana will kill me.

Samay: Even last time, I had come on time. I did not let you down. All you have to do is put the blanket on yourself on my cot and sleep.

Narayana: Speak softly. If anybody hears our conversation, we both will get into trouble. Do you know that Khurana? He is a mad fellow.

Samay: Then who gave him the doctor's degree? How did he become a doctor?

Narayana: Unfortunately, he became a doctor. Have you seen this bald person? Look carefully. The doctors here are very dangerous. Even he was talkative like you and was fun-loving. These people had taken the knife and cut his neck and stuffed the knife on his head. From then on, he became paralytic and a vegetable. He is a living dead. They call it as coma. But if you don't come before they do, then your life will become a coma and there will be a full-stop to my job.

Samay: Then we have to hurry. Let's exchange our dresses quickly and you do the proxy for me.

Both execute the plan.

Narayana hears the nurse's conversation and is anxiously waiting for Samay.

The nurses come to the ward and gives injection to each patient. They reach Samay's cot and said, come on, it is the time for injection.

Narayana covers his face. The nurses scream, "What is this drama?

She calls Anthony to hold him. They forcefully take out the blanket and are shocked to find Narayan.

Samay reaches the hospital and is shocked to see Khurana.

Anthony drags Narayana before Khurana who gets annoyed. He said, "Ungrateful wretch, from now on I don't need your service. You are terminated.

He then orders the security, "Lock Samay in a cell and don't let him out till I say so.

The security people drag him. Samay said to the old man, "Your work is done.

Maya goes home and takes out the diary to go through Samay's history.

Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 6

She opens the book and sees Nancy's photo.

Flashback

Nancy goes to see Samay playing a song with his guitar. The song is

Dil Keh Raha Hain Tujhse Yu Rishta Jod Lu

Teri Dhadkano Ko Chu Lu Tera Jism Odh Lu

Dil Keh Raha Hain,

Nancy avoids him but Samay follows him.

Aankhon Mein Teri Hain Mera He Chehra

Chahe Tu Yeh Maane Ya Na Maane

Teri Mohabbat Pe Hain Mera Pehra

Chahe Tu Yeh Jaane Ya Na Jaane

Tere Liye Main Jaate Hue Lamho Ko Mod Lu

Nancy gets into the train. Samay follows him with his bike.

Bechaini Ko Chain Tune Diya Hain

Bin Tere Mushkil Hain Reh Paana

Ho Paana Hain Tujhko Hain Yeh Tay Kar Liya Hain

Tu Hain Ishq Mera Jaane Jaana

Tere Labo Se Pyar Ki Kaliya Tod Lu

Teri Dhadkano Ko Chu Lu Tera Jism Odh Lu.

The next day, Nancy is going by cycle. Samay blocks her way with the help of his car. Closes the part of the window & shows Nancy, "I Love You.

Samay follows her till the church. Nancy goes to the church to pray. Samay enters the church and goes to Nancy and sits beside her. He said, "Lord Jesus, I am Samay. I have heard a lot about you. Please help me. I promise you that I will love only one girl blindly. I will cut the onions & remain hungry but will definitely feed her. Jesus, even if I am not having proper clothes, I will buy expensive dresses for her. I will love her all my life. Even after becoming old I will celebrate Valentine's Day. I will consider her old age as gold and white hair as silver. Jesus, you got into the cross for the world but I will get crucified for her because she is my world.

Suddenly he hears the voice, "What happened boy?

Samay is stunned: Jesus has responded? Wow!

Father comes and touches his elbow.

Samay: Good morning Father.

Father: What is the matter my son? You seem to be worried.

Samay: You always preach give love to all. Love is everything.

Father: Yes, I do.

Samay: But there are people who take it in one ear and leave it in another ear. Please knock some sense in her head.

Father: About whom are you talking?

Samay: She is someone with a pretty face but cruel at heart.

He leaves and goes to the nun's place, disguising himself as an electrician. He meets the sister and said, "I am an electrician here. I have come to check all the connections here. One mistake costs a lot.

Everyone laughs.

Samay: I leave.

The Sister stops him.

Samay: So, you have changed your mind.

She takes him inside. Samay goes near Nancy's room and said, "The problem is in this room.

Sister: How do you know?

Samay: Experience.

Sister: Whatever you do let it be outside. Gents are not allowed.

Samay: This is too much. Tell me one thing. Can you prepare an amulet without breaking the egg? When there is a problem inside this room I have to go inside.

Sister: Even I will come.

Samay: No, I will do it alone.

He takes the key and enter Nancy's room. Sister goes out.

Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved mihir advising Maya that she should treat her patients with heart and not mere medicines.old man pretended to be mad for self defense was sad.so nice that samay is trying to reach his grandson to give birthday gift.sad that narayan was caught red handed and fired and samay is put in the cells.nice edits
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful edits on samay Nancy. but in jennifer's edit her head is not on her neck.the song sequence where samay tries to woo Nancy was very romantic and cute.I enjoyed their scenes with pics as I love this Jodi.samay's promise to Jesus regarding Nancy was lovely.nice dialogues.samay managed to enter nancy's room.will he be able to meet her?
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely superb update dear
Thanks for pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice update loved it thank you for pm.
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update..loved it..Waiting for next update & thanks for the pm.