Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I didn't understand why khurana is angry with Dr.Teresa and terminated her.surprising that Sunil knows samay from childhood. he was grateful to his father for making him what he is today.that's so sweet.Maya is also short tempered like khurana.she is so rough in handling samay when he refused to have medicine.beautiful edit of samaya. but in the scene Maya is angry and in the picture she is smiling

Edited Samaya pic.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

well written update
thanks for the pm
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 2
Wonderful update
Great going
Thanks for pm
kavitha_r thumbnail
Part 3

Next day, the hospital coach calls all the patients to the ground to make them do exercises. Security passes by. Samay is also doing his exercises. After the security went, Samay starts distracting other patients from doing their exercises by pushing one patient over the other. The security comes running & makes them get up. Maya is passing by. Samay quickly goes to his line & does exercises when others are watching but comes back to his old ways when they are inattentive. All the patients fight among themselves, thereby giving hard times to the security. Samay continues to do mischief taking out his pant & starts pushing him over everyone. The security beats them up. Maya comes to the ground. She said, "Stop Anthony, it is not his fault. It is someone else's fault. He does everything and acts innocent as if nothing has happened."
Maya: No 36, come here.
Samay comes to her.
Maya: I guess you don't like to do exercises.
Samay: Yes, you are right.
Maya: Fine, come with me.
She takes Samay inside. Maya gives him the mop and said, "Since you don't like to exercise, you clean this room."
Before leaving: The room should be clean by the time I come back.
While Samay starts cleaning the room the mop gets stuck inside the wheel chairs. The mop breaks as a result of which all the things fall down and break. He then used the device in such a clumsy way that more & more things break. Pillows tear. All the nurses come running to see what is happening. Maya & Khurana come to the room.
Dr. Khurana: Hey come here.
Samay comes to him
Dr. Khurana: What are you doing?
Samay: I am cleaning the room.
Dr. Khurana: Who told you to clean?
Samay points out to Maya.
Dr. Khurana: Are you cleaning or destroying?
Samay: I was cleaning but the broom got stuck after which the things became bad.
Suddenly, Samay sees the fly on Khurana's face & hits it.
Khurana angrily said: Take him to the shock room.
The security and the ward boys take him to the shock room. Samay sees the fly in his hand. The nurses make him lie on the bed to give him a shock treatment. Dr. Khurana starts the shock treatment. Samay screams. He gets a dull glimpse about his past where Nancy dies & he screams Nancy. Samay then gets unconscious. The security then brings him to his bed where all others are there. All other patients go to his bed. Samay gets up & surprises them.
At Khurana House.
Dr. Khurana: These days you are upset. What is the matter?
Maya: No dad, I am fine.
Khurana: Look, I am not only your dad but also a psychiatrist. You are upset because Sindhu left without informing you though, you took care of her as your own mother. I have told you so many times that it is not good to be emotionally attached towards the patients. I have arranged for your application forms for London with great difficulty. It is already late. Tomorrow is the last day. So you submit them right away. Otherwise, you won't get the admission for higher studies.
At the hospital
The nurse scolds patient Micheal, "Next time if you make noise, I will lock you inside the cell."
Samay finds him crying. Has your vehicle stopped working?
Micheal: I miss Rosy a lot.
Samay: Then you call her here.
Micheal: She is no more. She died 3 years back.Today is her death anniversary. I need to pray but there is no candle.
Samay: I will get the candle.
He goes to the security & said: I want a candle.
Security: For what?
Samay: For praying.
Security: If I give you one, you will go to God.
Samay: I want candle means I want it.
He carries 20 rupee note and calls another security who goes to meet him.
Samay gives him the money: I want to go out for 15 to 20 minutes. Can you give me your dress?
Security: What are you trying to bribe me? Don't even try.
Samay takes out more money from his pocket. The security gives his dress & said, "Fine, but you come within that time else I will lose my job."
Both of them exchange their dresses. Samay gout out to get the candle for Micheal. He sees the car & is shocked to see Dr. Khurana. He runs in a different direction.
Dr. Khurana: Turn the car towards the hospital.
Samay runs as fast as he could but sees Rahul & runs in a different direction.
Rahul & Khurana meet
Khurana: Have you seen 36 no patient?
Rahul: Why?
Khurana: Don't ask any questions. Come let's check in the hospital.
Both go to the hospital to check whether Samay is there or not.
Dr, Khurana searches for Samay, who comes out with the washroom with the usual uniform. Security Narayana gets relieved as Samay is on time.

Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...eagerly waiting for next...& thanks for the pm...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow
Amazing update
Liked it
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely superb update dear
Thanks for pm
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is this FF based on Malayalam movie " Thalavattam " directed by Priyadarshan ?

Mohanalal was in lead role and is one of my fav movies

Most probably it was a movie from 80 's

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyasree

Is this FF based on Malayalam movie " Thalavattam " directed by Priyadarshan ?

Mohanalal was in lead role and is one of my fav movies

Most probably it was a movie from 80 's

I don't know about the Malayalam version but I checked in the Wikipedia. It is more or less the same. In Hindi, it was Salman Khan and Kareena who had acted in that movie. I'm rewriting the story and this will give a happy ending to the readers.
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks dear

Waiting for update
Edited by priyasree - 7 years ago