kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 9
Dr. Rahul: Do you recognize me?
Samay: No
Dr. Rahul: Do you recognize Nancy.
Samay becomes dull.
The next day, Dr. Rahul reports to Maya. He said, "Samay's expression changes as soon his he hears Nancy's name."
Maya meets Samay & said, "Come home. I will give you a hot coffee."
Samay sits in the car beside Maya.
Maya: Weather is cold. Put off the window.
Samay puts off the window. He sees I love Nancy & feels uncomfortable. Both reach home.
Maya: Be seated in my room. I will get coffee for you.
Samay sees the wall decorated I love Nancy. He leaves for the hospital by the time by the time Maya came. Samay meets Dr. Rahul and puts on the double deck.
Rahul: If you put on the music, all the patients will get disturbed.
Samay goes to the bed. He asks, "Can I sing a song?"
Rahul: Sure.
Samay hums the tune kyunki itna pyar tumko. Rahul records it & gives the tape to Maya. The next day, Maya calls Samay to her cabin & gifts him a musical instrument.
Samay goes out.
Rahul & Maya follow him discreetly. Maya starts singing

Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham
Kya Jaan Loge Hamari Sanam
Hamare Dil Ki Tum Thodi Si Kadar Kar Lo
Ham Tumpe Marte Hain Thodisi Fikar Kar Lo
Fikar Kar Lo
Samay feels that Nancy is alive & chases. Rahul & Maya follow him

Tune O Jaana Deewana Kiya Hain
Deewana Kiya Is Kadar
Deewana Kiya Is Kadar
Chahat Mein Teri Bhulaya Jahaan Ko
Na Dil Ko Kisiki Khabar
Na Dil Ko Kisiki Khabar
Rago Mein Mohabbat Ka Ehsaas Jara Bhar Lo
Fikar Kar Lo

Samay looks at the back, the music stops. He goes forward & hears

Tumse Hain Saansein Tumse Hain Dhadkan
Tumhise Hain Deewangi
Tumhise Hain Deewangi
Rab Ne Hame Di Hain Tumhare Liye Zindagi
Tumhare Liye Zindagi
Wada Sang Jeene Ka Tum Jaane Jigar Kar Lo
Fikar Kar Lo
Kyon Ki Itna Pyar Tumko Karte Hain Ham.

Samay shouts Nancy & runs insanely. Dr. Rahul & Maya also run.
Samay: Nancy, don't leave me.
He falls down & gets injured.

Rahul & Maya take him to the hospital & tends to his wounds. After some time, Maya goes to his ward. Samay regains his consciousness. He asks, "From when I am here at this place."
Maya is happy that Samay regained his memory. She goes to Rahul & said, "Our therapy has worked. Samay is alright."
Samay comes to the cabin. Rahul asked, "Do you recognize me?"
Samay: You are Rahul bro.
Rahul: Who is she?
Samay: She is Maya.
He goes to his ward.
Rahul: I will call his elder brother to take him. They have to go to the court so they can get the case dismissed.
Maya gets emotional: How can he go like that? Yes, he has to go after all I am no one to him.
Rahul: What is going on in your mind? You are going to get married. You shouldn't be entertaining these thoughts in your mind.
Maya: If he goes, I will never come here again.
She goes crying. Samay sees that.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
This is the last episode. Please give detailed comments & the favorite scene.
Part 10
Samay: Maya, are you coming with me?
Maya runs to him & hugs him happily. Dr. Rahul sees that. He is touched by their love. Samay & Maya go out. The song is
Dil Ke Badle Sanam
Dard-E-Dil Le Chuke
Dil Ke Badle Sanam
Dard-E-Dil Le Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke
Tujhe Dil Yeh Dil De Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke

Dil Ke Badle Sanam
Dard-E-Dil Le Chukle
Dil Ke Badle Sanam
Dard-E-Dil Le Chukle
De Chuke De Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke

Ab Tumko Hi Dekh Ke Saansein Chalti Hain
Chalti Hain Sanam

Ab Na Tanha Tanha Raatein Dhalti Hain
Dhalti Hain Sanam

Hum To Tere Hi Ho Chuke
Khwaab Mein Tere Kho Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke

Yeh Zindagani Tere Hawale Kardi Hai
Kardi Hai Dilbar

Prem Kahani Tere Hawale Kardi Hai
Kardi Hai Dilbar

Pyar Tumse Hi Kar Chuke
Hum To Tumpe Hi Mar Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke

Dil Ke Badle Sanam
Dard-E-Dil Le Chuke
Dil Ke Badle Sanam
Dard-E-Dil Le Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke
De Chuke De Chuke
Tujhe Dil Yeh Dil De Chuke.

Narayana sees them & decides to intimate Khurana.
The next day, Khurana comes back with Saras to his place & goes to the hospital.
Dr. Rahul & Dr. Maya said, "The 22 number patient & Samay is perfectly alright."
Khurana: Congratulations. Keep it up.
He said to Rahul, "I have found a suitor for Maya. His name is Saras & is perfect for Maya. This is the invitation card for you. When you see him, you will know that Saras & Maya are the perfect couples. Isn't it Maya?"
Maya nods.
Khurana: You take care of the hospital. I will take Maya now.
Khurana & Maya go home. After a while, Narayan comes to Khurana's place. He said, "Please forgive me & give me a job. I have got wife & kids. Where will I go?"
Khurana: My decision is final. Get lost.
Narayan: I want to tell you one thing. You are heartless.
Khurana: shut up.
Narayan: You can shut my mouth but I want to tell you what your daughter did behind your back. She is in love with the mad person in your hospital.
Khurana: Cut the crap & get lost.
Narayan: I will tell the whole world about it
He leaves. Khurana is tensed.
The next day, Khurana calls Rahul & asked, "What is the relationship between my daughter & Samay?"
Rahul: They don't have any relationship besides the doctor & the patient. Why don't you ask your daughter?
Khurana: I don't want to ask her anything but if it is true, I won't allow that relationship at any cost. I will keep Samay at the hospital. I can do anything for my daughter's happiness but I cannot give her to the madman.
Rahul: You cannot do that as he is perfectly alright now. I will talk to Maya about it. I will make her understand.
Meanwhile, Saras asks Maya, "Who is Samay?"
Maya: He is the patient in my hospital. I love him & want to marry him.
Saras: You still consider me as a friend. That is why you are frank. I don't want to come in the way of your happiness.
Saras leaves. Dr. Khurana overhears the conversation. He said, "So, the matter has gone this far. People say that I don't know how to love & it is rightly said. It is because I have given you all the love. But for your benefit, I can also be a heartless father."
He leaves.
The next day, Dr, Khurana calls Samay & asked, "What do you think about yourself? You will be in the hospital as you have not yet recovered."
Samay: But I have got back my memories. Please let me go. I have to be present before the court to prove my innocence.
Khurana: It is for me to decide. This is not your FIL's place that you can talk to me in any way you want. The relationship between the doctor & the patient is sacred. How could you even think of marrying her? You run after the women, not bothering whether she is your mother or sister. You are a beast.
Samay: You are crossing your limits. If you are talking about respect, it has to be earned.
Dr. Khurana calls the security & orders to give the shock treatment to Samay.
His brother comes to pick him up. Samay screams.
Samay's brother said, "I was being told that Samay is fine now & I can take him."
Khurana: He is under observation. But if you still want to take him, I don't have any problem.
Samay's brother said, "Once things are fine please let me know."
Khurana: Nothing to worry.
Dr. Rahul meets Maya. He said, "Your dad is not letting him go His only fault is he loves you. You forget Samay. It will be good for all of us."
Maya: Yes, you are right. I was the one who started it. I will tell dad that I am ready to marry Saras.
Dr. Rahul leaves.
He goes to the hospital to meet Samay.
Khurana goes to the cell. He said, "I know that you have recovered. But my daughter is an emotional fool. Only you can make her forget about you. Tell her that your ex is alive & you will marry her. She will automatically forget you. Once she gets married, I will discharge you."
Samay had thought about a plan to get out of the hospital. He said, "As you say. If I have done any mistake, I'm sorry. I promise you that I will go away. Please discharge me."
Khurana: I don't trust you even a bit.
He leaves.
Dr. Rahul comes to see him.
He said, "Khurana is very stubborn. But I will help you to escape from here. From there, things will be easy."
All are asleep at night.
Rahul wakes up Samay. Both of them go to the washroom. Samay & Rahul dig the commode. Samay escapes from there."
Rahul puts the dead body masked with Samay's face on the bed."
Maya meets Khurana & said, "I am ready to marry Saras."
Khurana: Fine.
Khurana calls up Saras & said, "Maya is ready to marry you."
The wedding preparations begin. Maya is dressed up as a bride. She is very sad. The mahurat starts. Maya sits on the mandap & remembers her moments with Samay. The bride & the groom complete 7 rounds.
The pundit said, "From now on, you both are husband & wife."
Suddenly, Maya hears the voice, "Congratulations!"
She turns back. It is none other than Saras.
Maya is surprised.
Saras: Just open the sehra & see who is beside you.
Actually, I also have a girlfriend. After making Samay sit at the mandap, I have married her. This is my wife Sunaina
Maya opens the sehra & is surprised to see Samay.
Saras: I knew that you are in love with Samay. When you have agreed to marry me, I said yes but I found something very fishy. Then Dr. Rahul came to me with Samay & told me the entire story.
On the wedding day, I gave my dress & sehra to Samay to wear it.
Khurana fumes seeing Samay. He asked, "How the hell did you escape from the hospital?"
He calls the security but Dr. Rahul & Saras stop them.
Narayan comes there. He said, "The lovebirds have married under your nose & you could not do anything."
Khurana goes to hit him.
Narayan: You won't get anything by beating me up. I have got all the evidence the way you treat the patients.
Saras: What are you talking?
Narayan: This military man is very much inhuman. He has completely got that bald patient paralyzed for a small mistake.
Khurana: Security, throw this man away & grab Samay.
Suddenly Dr. Rahul with Samay's brother come with the cops & get Khurana arrested.
Later, Samay & his brother go to the court. Maya also comes there. The advocate named Ajay shows the evidence of Samay at the court. Narayan reveals about Khurana's atrocities in the hospital. The judge dismisses the case & orders for Khurana's imprisonment, instructing the University to take away his degree.
Rahul becomes a new trustee.

He marries Juhi.

All of them live happily ever after.

THE END

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maya tried to remind samay of Nancy and he became uncomfortable.but samay remembering something from the past and humming kyonki was nice.when Maya sang nancy's song kyonki samay thought that Nancy is there and running to find her and crying loudly were emotional. surprising that after that fall samay became normal.glad that he remembers Maya too.Maya is so sad that samay is leaving.guess unknowingly she has started loving him.
jasminerahul thumbnail
samay asking Maya if she is coming with him and Maya hugging him ..song sequence were romantic. loved Maya telling saras that she loves samay and Saras telling her that he will not come between them. shocking that khurana doesnt want samay to leave and stay there as a mental patient as he loved Maya and gave him shock treatment. to save samay from her cruel dad Maya decided to marry saras. sad.glad that Dr.Rahul helped samay to escape.i loved saras making samay marry Maya by veiling his face.surprising that Saras too married his ladylove sunaina.happy that you chose aamna as sunaina.but in the picture you put gautam aamna are not clear.we can't recognise them.it would have been better if you had put a close up pic of gautam aamna from their video.shocking that khurana has done cruelty to other patients too and he got arrested and got punished by court.I thought he became cruel only because of his love for daughter.never knew that he was such a bad character.good that a nice doctor like rahul replaced khurana.glad that samay proved his innocence in the court.the surprise was rahul marrying juhi. is juhi also a doctor in this ff?
my favourite scene was all cute scenes of samay Nancy and the scene where samay called Maya to come with him and Maya hugging him
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

samay asking Maya if she is coming with him and Maya hugging him ..song sequence were romantic. loved Maya telling saras that she loves samay and Saras telling her that he will not come between them. shocking that khurana doesnt want samay to leave and stay there as a mental patient as he loved Maya and gave him shock treatment. to save samay from her cruel dad Maya decided to marry saras. sad.glad that Dr.Rahul helped samay to escape.i loved saras making samay marry Maya by veiling his face.surprising that Saras too married his ladylove sunaina.happy that you chose aamna as sunaina.but in the picture you put gautam aamna are not clear.we can't recognise them.it would have been better if you had put a close up pic of gautam aamna from their video.shocking that khurana has done cruelty to other patients too and he got arrested and got punished by court.I thought he became cruel only because of his love for daughter.never knew that he was such a bad character.good that a nice doctor like rahul replaced khurana.glad that samay proved his innocence in the court.the surprise was rahul marrying juhi. is juhi also a doctor in this ff?

my favourite scene was all cute scenes of samay Nancy and the scene where samay called Maya to come with him and Maya hugging him

In one of the chapters, Narayan had told Samay what Khurana had done to the patient who is bald. He said that patient was exactly like him. When he disobeyed him, he gave him a severe shock treatment and made him a vegetable.
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice ending dear...Maya sang nancy's song kyonki for samay... after that fall samay became normal...& he remembers Maya...Maya telling Saras that she loves Samay and Saras telling her that he will not come between them...Khurana got arrested and got punished by court..Well written...& thanks for the pm.
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
wow..i just loved saras sunaina pic
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2