Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 8
Arjun sees the shadow where Maya's Ashwin is torturing her and hitting her with his belt. He gets down from the window and climbs her house balcony. This is the shot which Arjun is supposed to play. Arjun sees Ashwin saying, "How dare you refused to sign?"
Maya cries: I have not refused. I only said I will do it later.
Ashwin: I have given you little freedom and you have sat on the head.
Ashwin continues to hit her with his belt.
Arjun sees that. He angrily takes the flowerpot and throws it on his head. Ashwin falls unconscious.
Maya is shocked: What have you done?
Arjun: I am sorry madam. He was beating you & I could not bear to see that. So I hit him.
Maya: Please go. Once if he gets up, he will kill both of us.
Arjun: Then you shouldn't be staying here. You should leave this place.
Maya: I can't leave. Where will I go leaving this place?
Arjun: You need to leave this place and live far away from them. You can come with me. If you stay here, they will kill you mam.
Ashwin is groaning with pain. Arjun sees that & said, "Mam, hurry up, he is regaining his consciousness. He will kill you. Come fast."
By the time Ashwin got up, Arjun & Maya escape from the balcony.

The next day, the entire crowd gathers at that place. Ashwin complains to the police that Maya is kidnapped and she is missing.
Police asks Ramsingh: Did you see him coming?
Ramsingh: No
Ashwin: I was not in my conscious state. He has kidnapped my daughter. If I had a gun, I would have killed that r****l. I don't care even if I get hanged. I don't know in which state she is in.
Police: Are they your business rivals?
Ashwin: We don't have rivals. We are in film line. We entertain others. But today, I am not in a position to entertain anybody. You take everything from me but I want my daughter back at any cost. If you fail, I will defame the police department.
Meanwhile, at the hotel, Usman gives money & burka to Arjun and Maya & said, "You guys go away from the window. The cops are coming."
Suddenly the policemen knocks the door. Usman is shocked to know that it is the cops who have come to his hotel.
Usman: You both hide. I will take care of the rest.
Arjun & Maya hide. Usman opens the door.
Inspector: Why did it take so much time for you to open the door?
Usman: The hotel is closed today. I could not hear anything. When you knocked the third time, I heard it. What will you have? Tea, Coffee, cold drink?
Inspector: I don't want any of these. Do you know what happened in Ashwin's house?
Usman: Yes and it is a very unfortunate thing.
Inspector: When did you see Maya the last?
Usman: In that cattle shed.
Inspector: What do you mean?
Usman: It is a movie name.
Inspector: Have you seen any new person?
Usman: No, I have not seen anyone other than you. I only see the streets. Not the person.
The inspector goes to every room in search of Arjun and Maya. All others try to keep him engrossed but does not find Arjun and Maya. Usman and co are relieved.
The director comes to the hotel.
Usman: That shot which we are taking is quite scary.
Director: That is the catch.
He gives the Rs. 5 lakh check to Usman and said, "Congrats."
Arjun & Maya change their dress. Maya comes with the burka. They get into the Auto Rickshaw. To their surprise, they find the same auto driver.
AD: Where do you want to go? To the studio?
Arjun: To the railway station.
AD: Going home? Did you see her?
Arjun: Yes, I saw her. I got the role of a junior artiste. This is the part of our shooting which will be done at my place.
AD: Wow, which means even I am also the part of it. If I had got a role from the director, I would have snatched Sridevi from that Boney Kapoor a way back.
Arjun and Maya go to the railway station and get into the train and get the seat.
Maya: I am thinking what would have been the AD's reaction if he got to know this is real cum reel life shooting, he would have got shocked.
Arjun: He got shocked when I told him about the artiste job. Anyone would have got shocked if they had known that if it is related to your real life. Even I am not able to believe that you are with me. I had one wish to see you personally just for one time but now you are coming to my house. It all looks like a dream for me.
Maya: Yes, even for me it is like a dream film. I am not able to imagine there would be a twist in my life. I never knew there is a person called Arjun who is my diehard fan who has left everything and had come to me.
Both of them giggle. The train starts.

The background dream song is
Ruki Ruki Thi Zindagi
Jhat Se Chal Padi
Hui Khushi Se Dosti
Mazaa Le Le Le Har Ghadi
E Aai Aa Aa Aa Aa Hey Hey
E Aai Aa Aa Aa Aa
E Aai Aa Aa Aa Aa

They get down from the train & dance at different places.

Ruki Ruki Thi Zindagi
Jhat Se Chal Padi
Hui Khushi Se Dosti
Mazaa Le Le Le Har Ghadi

Kal Tak Na Koi Kahani Thi
Na Koi Raja Tha, Na Rani Thi
Hmm Kal Tak Na Koi Kahani Thi
Na Koi Raja Tha Na Rani Thi
Ye Aaj Kya Ho Gaya
Ek Pal Mein Sabh Kuch Mil Gaya
Saamne Manzil Khadi
Ruki Ruki Thi Zindagi
Jhat Se Chal Padi
Hui Khushi Se Dosti

Mazaa Le Le Le Har Ghadi
E Aai Aa Aa Aa Aa
E Aai Aa Aa Aa Aa

Jaado Yahan Aisa Ho Jaaye
Ye Pal Yahin Aaj Ruk Jaye
Jaado Yahan Aisa Ho Jaaye
Ye Pal Yahin Aaj Ruk Jaye
Tu Jo Kahey Main Sunoon
Main Jo Kahoon Tu Suney
Lad Jaye Baaton Ki Ladee
E Aai Aa Aa Aa Aa
E Aai Aa Aa Aa Aa
Ruki Ruki Thi Zindagi
Jhat Se Chal Padi
Hui Khushi Se Dosti
Mazaa Le Le Har Ghadi.
Arjun & Maya reach Pune. Maya hides behind Arjun's window room while Arjun rings the bell at the main door.

Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...Song sequence & pics was fabulous...Waiting for next update.. & thanks for the pm.
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome lovely update dear
Thanks for the pm
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Dancing pic were cute
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8
fab update, well written, thanks 4 da pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful updates loved both parts thank you for pm.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
arjun watching Maya's dance and imagining him dancing with her.but the surprise is that very soon his dream became true as usman requested the director and he made arjun the junior artiste and made him dance with Maya.loved arya conversation.this ashwin has prob with that too.but good that because of the director he couldn't send arjun away.surprise is that even usman has become the co dorector. it's interesting that director and usman are planning to trap mamu with arjun and make it reel too.maya's dad left them.but why did he leave them?will he come back?or is it her mamu behind her dad's disappearance? now arjun came to know maya's reality.what will he do now?.nice edits
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ashwin is so cruel to beat Maya.good that arjun saved her hitting his head. loved arya escaping from there.cheap ashwin says that Maya is kidnapped. waiting for him to get exposed. arya with the same autodriver.interesting. loved arya train conversation. dance was fantastic
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
picture is nice...
nice songs...

arjun did what he needs to do..
fantastic update
swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...it's so awesome 😃
Loved it