Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wow wonderful updates loved both parts thank you for pm.
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3
Awesome update
Nice edits of the pictures :)
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 1 is awesome dii...excited to read further...
Jade0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic chapters
really enjoyed both the chapters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update
with lot of pictures to support...
nice editing...

thanks for the pm..
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 4 & 5
Very well written with nice pictures
Thanks for pm :)
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 6

Maya goes home. Her servant said, "Come home child. I will take the box & keep it in your room."
Maya: No uncle. I will do it my myself.
When they were about to go upstairs, Maya's aunt said, "Wah, the great queen has come home. I was seeing your dance sequence on TV."
Maya: Which song?
Aunt: I don't know but more than the song I was looking at you. Your makeup was so pathetic that it seemed that you have applied chalk on your face & you looked so much tired while dancing. If this continues, you will be sent home very soon. Focus on your work.

Rambha comes in.

She said, "I am fed up of these servants. I have been asking for towel from when but no one has time."

Maya sees that Rambha had put the shooting costume over her head. She said, "Rambha, this is my shooting costume which you have used it as a towel."
Aunt: Doesn't matter. Tell your producer to make another one for you. All the stars are using the producer's money and get the costumes done for their family & you are making a big issue here.
Rambha: Then what? You show your heroine giri at the shooting set. Not here. Understood?
Maya & the servant were going up. Her aunt said, "The function is at 11 pm instead of 10:30 pm."
Maya: So late.
Aunt: Yes because the ministers will be coming late.
Maya: I have got shooting at 7 am.
Aunt: So should we cancel the function for you or what? Are we simply sitting or what? Just because you have acted in some films you think that you are a big star? Big drama queen
Both go up sadly.
Servant: My bad wishes are for them. Let them get ruined. How heartless they are! You work from morning to evening but they behave as if they are running the house.
Maya: Please don't say that.
Servant: Why shouldn't I say that? I am helpless & not able to do anything but at least I can vent out my frustration but you can't even do that. In a way it is a good thing that your mom is not there otherwise looking at these devils behavior, how she would have felt.
Ashwin comes in & greets his wife & daughter. Both of them are upset.
Ashwin: What is the matter? Please say something.
Maya's aunt: Your beloved niece has began to back-answer. Just because she has acted in films, she thinks that she is a superstar.
Ashwin: What she did.
Rambha: By mistake I took her frock, she started scolding me.
Aunt: Not only that when I said the function is at 11 pm, she flatly refused to come for the function.
Ashwin: Really? Maybe I gave her the lineance more than required.
He goes to Maya's room who is caressing her doggy toy. The servant leaves.
Ashwin: I heard that you refused to attend the function.
Maya: No I didn't say no. I only said that I have got shooting at 7 am.
Ashwin: That is not an ordinary function and shooting is not the only thing. Big shot ministers will be coming. You need to manage everything. Even the custom officers & Income Tax officers will be coming. If they lost their head, you will go behind the bars. So you should handle the situation carefully right?
He pulls her cheek & said, "Get ready."
Maya thinks about her mother & cries, "Mom, why did you leave me?"

Arjun looks at the window. Usman comes & asks, "What are you looking at?"
Arjun: Moon.
Usman: Even if you keep awake to see the moon, it won't come. If you want to see the moon, Go to Mehbood studio in the morning & see her as much as you want.
Arjun:How will i go?
Usman: By auto rickshaw. It takes just 15 Rs.
Arjun:But they won't allow me inside.
Usman: I will take care of those things. I will take that drunkard Ramsingh's help & make the setting for you. I also know the director there. I can help you to get a role in films too.Now it is late night. Go to sleep.
The next day, Arjun catches the auto rickshaw & mets the same auto driver.
Arjun: Hi, I want to go to Mehboob studio
AD: You are still there? You said you will go home after seeing her.
Arjun: I didn't see her which I will be doing at the studio.
AD: You will never improve despite telling you. If you get a villain like Boney Kapoor then you will understand. The dreams never come true otherwise many youngsters like you will come & fulfill their dreams. there are many heroines like Madhuri, Raveena, Karishma, Kareena, Maya, yes she is yours. Even I am not less handsome. I too look like a South Indian hero. I was keeping a moustache but I removed it.
Arjun: Why?
AD: Because Boney is keeping that. That Chamaku Badar.
Arjun: What is Chamaku Bader?
AD: Everyone abuses him with different names. I am abusing him in my way. That bas***d took away my girl. Your mehboob studio has come.
Arjun reaches the studio.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update dear...eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm...