Friends with benifit...mature os on samaya

blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I guys this is my second os
Just a random thought came in my mind i thought to pen it down

This os is ment for 18+ age people..read at your own risk..mature content below..

Friends with benifit

Maya was sitting sad on her dressing table staring at her self in the mirror..the queen of fashion industry was sad because she had a sprain in her had due to which she couldnt attend an important fashion even which her company was hosting.her prescence was required.they were laubching a new traditional theam fashion magazine.
Mayas mom had gone out of town sl..she saw the gorgeous red sari in the coubord staring at which she thought how will i wear it now?i wish i could wear it with one hand..
Suddemly she herd a knock on her door.she said come in
It was Samay..samay her childhood friend.who secretly loved maya since childhood.he knew that maya to had feelings for him but she was too busy in her work to notice..
Samay:hey maya why do you look stressed..i am here to help you..just say what happened?
Maya:maya looks at her sari and makes a pout..saying i cannot go to my event as my hand has sprain..
Samay:don't worry maya your samay is here..i will dress you.i know how important this event is for u..
With hesitation maya agreed she knew how important this event is.maya took out the sari and gave it to samay...
Maya says samay to turn around so that she could wear the blouse and the underskirt..samay smiled and turned ..she wore the blouse and underskirt but she couldnt tie her blouse.
She called samay to tie the knot of the blouse..standing in front of the mirror maya could see samay approaching towards her slowly..suddenly her breathing became deep..samay saw her in the mirror.he youched her knot.his hands touching her bare back.his one touch had a drig effect on maya..maya thought to herself why does his small touch maked me so weak..what is it?why doni want him to touch me more
Maya samay shouted i tied your blouse ..now i will make youbwear the saree..
Standing behind her like he was hugging her from behind he started to put yhe saree in her underskirt..while tucking her saree he ran his hands over her belly button.suddenly maya grasped for air..she was getting affected by his touch..samay saw how his slight touch had effect on maya he decided to tease her more..he completed one round of her sari.he made sure he touched every bare paet of mayas body .he came in front of her and asjusted her pallu..he came close to her..they both looked in each others eyes..maya moved forward she wanted to feel lore.she wanted him to kiss..
Maya was filled with lots of passion..all she wanted now was to rip off the sarinand feel samays touch all over..
Samay understood what maya wanted he moved forward and their lips met followed by their tongue..she wanted to explore every corner of samay while kissing..she put her hand in samays hair and btlrought him near..they kissed passionately untill they needed to breath..
I need you samay..samay understood mayas desire.he also wanted her since a long time..samay kissed ger eyes then nose he started placing small kisses on her neck..teasing her..quickly he undis her blouse.for a brief second he stared at her bare chest..he said maya youbare so beautiful.today youbwill be mine forever..quickly he took one of her br**** in his mouth and started teasing itvwith his toung while his other hand was on the oyher..he moved his tongue round and round untill it was swollen..a small moan escaoed from mayas lips..she bit her lips.she pulled samay towards her lips and they kissed passionately..he then started nibbling her other br****
Maya could no londlger stand.she felt week.samay lifted ger and cepylt her on the bed..he undid her underskirt folowed by her inners.maya laied without clother in front of him.he had always dreamt about this.Watching her lie in fronylt of him he wanted more..he spread her legs and gently started to lick her wet area..maya moaned with pleasure.i need you now samay..i need u..
Not now said samay..and he cept teasing her bu lixking her slow and intense..maya pleded i need u..he gave a small laugh..soon he undid his pants and inner with shirt..maya saw samay fully unclother standing in front of her..she didn't know what she was doing was right or wrong she just wanted him.she saw his manhood all ready for her..with her soft hands she touched his manhood.her innocebt touch sent a thousand volt shoch to him..he moaned loudly..this gave her more courage..she creased his manhood where as he was touching her wetness with fingers .i need u she said again..he said maya i know its your first time ..i want it to be special..maya had never wanted a man so much as much she wanted him now.she was not in her senses.she needed him..a small tear formed in her eyes.she was despirate for him ..samay saw him.with a swift movement he came over her and entered inside her slowly making sure if not hurting her..with each thrust he went deeper and deeper.slow then in a rhythm..she moaned loudluly and bit his neck and scratch his back..he to bit her neck..
Today they were one..a tear drop escaped from her eye..he kissed her eyes..he said i love you maya..younare mine ..i will never hurt u..and never let you go..
She smile and hugged him tight...
They lay in bed hugging each other thinking now what next???suddenly maya jumps out of bed telling samay to make her wear the saree as she has to go..samay winks at her..

Hope u like it
Sorry for typing mistakes
I use mobile..

Hope you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry sorry for the late comment. No more words for this another excellent update. I tried to read to skim it because I am too delicate but finally finished reading. 😊. Looking forward to read more from you
blue24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat3

Sorry sorry for the late comment. No more words for this another excellent update. I tried to read to skim it because I am too delicate but finally finished reading. 😊. Looking forward to read more from you

Thanks a ton for your comments
It really inspires me to write more..:)
Thanks
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very sexy & passionate os.
blue24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

Very sexy & passionate os.

Thank you so much 😊
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue24

Thanks a ton for your comments
It really inspires me to write more..:)
Thanks

Sure anytime. If you get chance, you can read my stories too.
vattyboy thumbnail
Very nice story... write something similarly about samaya according to present scenario not flashbacks .. it would be very sexy... hope u like the suggestion
blue24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vattyboy

Very nice story... write something similarly about samaya according to present scenario not flashbacks .. it would be very sexy... hope u like the suggestion

Sure..thank you so much for your suggestion
I really liked it
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb, write more os of this 18+.type.