Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nuckts

Well I guess you are right that one should not go behind moral aspects or expect anything morally correct in a fictional thriller

But just want to say one thing cvs should really work on their monotonous track
There was a show earlier saubhagyavati bhava based on obssessed husband but what I really liked about it was its unpredictability I expect at least once Maya to loose it should remain a crispy thriller, in that show they showed villain loosing, but again sometimes winning
Sanjh should be made a little strong and wise and arjun should now prove to be smart and strong in front of her
Maya winning all the time is now predictable and if the result is already declared in each war before then no curiosity is left for watching the show further
Want to watch the show in same unusual way but now they are turning her usual ways.

YA SHAUBHAGYAVATI BHAVA KARAN BOHRA,SHRITI JHA AND HARSHAD ARORA STARRER MADE PEOPLE CURIOUS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IT WAS RELLY UNPREDICATABLE AND WELL EXECUTED ,IN BEYHADH ITS TOTALLY MAYA'S MAAYAJAL😆
Kakaul thumbnail
The sand in the time clock keeps becoming more and less. Similarly the sand in the bag over the coffin. And where did the coffin come from? Well. We will know soon enough. At least I hope so
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't get 1 thing maya can know arjun s hanging date how come doesn't know about arjun fleeing
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joysoflife

I don't get 1 thing maya can know arjun s hanging date how come doesn't know about arjun fleeing

Hanging is official and Arjun's relatives will get prior information! Of course, Maya is no longer living officially but still Jhanvi or some one might get intimation at their residential house address! Fleeing is supposed to be a confidential plan, if it were to succeed!
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't get how people can say Maya is winning. Have you seen what she was and what she is now. Yes she she has killed people and gotten away with it without being caught by the police, but does that mean she is winning? That woman wanted to feel peace. How many times in over 200 episodes would you say she have felt peace? She has lost everything she had worked hard for. She has lost the one she did it all for. You really think she has gotten away with her crimes? Sometimes criminals don't get punished by the law, but karma gets them. I remember that is how I wanted her to get punished. I wanted her to lose it all and she has. She has nothing and nobody left. Nobody cares for her, she has lost her company and her mother. She lost her child. She has nothing to live for and she doesn't even have the will to do it any longer. She's probably going to die at the end of the drama.
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Hanging is official and Arjun's relatives will get prior information! Of course, Maya is no longer living officially but still Jhanvi or some one might get intimation at their residential house address! Fleeing is supposed to be a confidential plan, if it were to succeed!

I THINK SAMAY KEEPS A TAB ON MAYA AND JHANVI
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
ITS SAD A DEPRESSION PATIENT HAD TO GO THROUGH A LOT BCOZ OF DUFFRR ARJUN,ACTUALLY ARJUN IS THE ROOT VCAUSE OF ALL PROBLENMS