Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@beyhadhfan it was not rushed, they were never rushing it, it went slow and very slow. Rushing is something I have seen with Ek Hasina Thi. My God the pace with which the last 4 weeks went from one thing to another where they closed atleast 70-80% of the plot. Here they went slow only, that too 14 -15 mins episode. I dont think they had any plan to open up the loop or the channel asked them to leave it open. So people can interpret as they want just like the empty gun.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Beyhadfan, the fact is that they never rushed. They dragged. They began to drag after a 3 year leap. So this is what we have been waiting for? There is no climax. No end. Nothing. Nothing at all
Honestly, I don't remember, but there were some photos with Jenny. They just shoted something else, Maya's childhood for sure, where did it go? Where? And where is the final? Seriously, where is the final

@SRKLuvr, story never went that way. Duffer never loved Maya. And it was clear from the very beginning. He just never loves Maya

@shruthiravi, yes, they dragged. The most incredible was an episode of 13 minutes. I laughed just to the bottom😆😆😆
But they shot something else. They shot something with Maya's childhood. Where is all this gone?Another moment in this farewell to Maya. In that video. A part of promo with a cake. Duffer's Birthday. This promo never played. Never. There was no Duffer's birthday in all these more than 10 years
I want the final. Normal finale. It turns out that Maya told the child - this is the only truth. Don't believe. Don't even think about it. Don't dream. Don't love. Never trust to anyone. Never
Is this the final? Is this their main message?

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Message is simple Laska. Belief in yourself than anyone else. Maya's biggest mistake was she expected Duffer Sharma to fight her battle, but finally she herself fought it and she herself won.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@shruthiravi, to some extent yes. But all the same, what is the main mistake of Maya? She said this to her daughter. Her main mistake was that she listened Jhanvi. Believed Duffer. I believed that there could be something good in her life. Ashwin said that Duffer would bring death to Maya. And it turned out to be true
At every step, Duffer betrayed Maya. At each. Taking his hand, Maya made a main mistake in her life. Believing in something light on earth, Maya made a mistake
She wanted to leave after the wedding, he didn't give. He shouted that he would die if she left. Maya went with him. Has reached this path to the end, and what in the end? It was her mistake
After the incident with Ayan, he did not leave. He asked her to fight. It was her main mistake
In the hospital she said "this world will not understand me". He said that everyone will understand everything. She went with him - it was her mistake
Duffer is her main mistake. Faith in love is her mistake. Faith in another world. Belief in a world that is better than the world of Ashwin and Samay is her mistake. Hell, even believing in Ganesha is her mistake
Why did Ganesha plant Duffer in Maya's life? Dusky wanted him to stay at work for more than 6 months. Dusky showed him Maya on the balcony. It was Ganesha
But hell, Ganesha knew how it would all end. What for? Why? For what? Only Jhanvi and Ashvin were not enough and Ganesha decided to kill Maya? Well, it was possible to find a way to do this humanely, and not with the sophistication of a real sadistic maniac

Duffer said "Maya taught me a lot. I hope I taught Maya something too" What did Duffer teach Maya? What did he give? Nothing but darkness. Nothing but destruction. Nothing but death

And if Maya won, then where's it? Where? In Jhanvi which choose to herself ner comfortable children, which get money, luxury, comfortable life, and most important she "super normal sane good person" who were killing her own daughter all her life. But no, in eyes of this to death hypocritical world she washed to white. As Ashwin. As everyone