Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Laska: How did maya the child get justice?
ps will miss your updates too
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@laska I was too sad to hear her words to her daughter and when she said "empty like my life".
All her dialogues 😭😭. I said no maya: it is this world that is not for you, doesn't deserve you and not the opposite.

Anyway the scene and the end song have already hinted the destiny of arjun.

I will really miss maya baby and will not forget her story.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@laska, this is a beautiful and heart touching update. Yes Maya finally won the war making Duffer and Dusky stricken with guilt which will remain with them for ever. Maya will always be in their lives and the baby will be a constant reminder.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think that's the best ending Maya could have hoped for, if she couldn't get Arjun. Her love has become a soul less person. He will see Maya in their child. He won't be able to deal with the guilt of it all.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
And it may sound cruel but I hope that he never has a good married life with Saanjh either. They can stay as friends and saathis for this life but love, romance and passion will evade them. Because only his relation with Maya could have that.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

and yes, arjun is a murderer. Just like people said about maya, no one cared to think what ashwin did to her.

Both Maya and Arjun killed.
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Laska Maya won the war. For me that was the best part. She won the war. The truth will stand between Duffer and Dusky always.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Y12345, Maya child didn't get justice. Maya baby didn't get justice. No one get justice.
Maya reached her destination and got out of the car, taking with her dupatta. Which Duffer held only to clean his car, his world, himself
The gun was empty. With this, they both will live. With this will live Dusky, who has always known and knows this. With this will live Duffer, who just always only betrayed Maya. He always known and knows that her gun is empty. Her crimes is empty. Her dark side is empty
With this fatal deadly 7 vow. With Dusky interfering in the marriage of two people. With the interference that cost Maya's life
Love is not about dying together. Love to live together, said Dusky. But didn't hear that Duffer asks Maya's life, Maya's death. Dusky was deaf. Dusky was blind
Dusky saved Duffer. No. Dusky killed Maya. Duffer killed Maya
Duffer didn't keep a single vow. You can save what you ask, Maya asked. Will he be able to save the life he asks. He said "yes"
He didn't keep his vow. He didn't save. He didn't even try to save
Yes, he's a murderer
And with this he too will live

@Lecter, her words are a fire that can't be extinguished. Her words are bloodied wings, which fall down. Her last breath that will take life. Her heart was with her baby. With the child who they killed. And she left alone. In white. Angel in tears. Light in the dark. Angel, who has tempered in a long agonizing painful deadly agony. The light that tried to shine. Light that went out forever

@Fragrance63, she will be everywhere and nowhere. Her voice will be in every air move. Her light will be in every darkness
And this child will always be between them. This empty gun will always be between them

@SRKLuvr, it may seem cruel, but I want them to burn in hell. Constantly. Everyday. Every morning kill them. To each sigh brought such pain, from which they want just to die. Every day. Evey night. Every minute. Every sec

@shruthiravi, yes, Maya won
Everything ended where it began. They were in darkness. Dusky from the darkness led him to the light. Dusky from the light led him to the darkness. The time of poison for Duffer begins now. The time of questions. A time when there is no time. The time between them stood the time. Death. All and nothing

But not a single answer. This is nonsense, not a thriller. And this isn't an open final, it's nonsense
Samay said if something happened to him, then Duffer would get evidence of Maya's crimes, where is it? If to turn out, it turns out if Maya dies, then Duffer will get evidence of Maya's crimes, where is it?
I know for sure that they shot the scene with an anchor twice. This is clearly visible. They shot something else about Maya's childhood. Where is it? They shot something else about this night. Where is it? They shot something else where Duffer was with this gun. There were still Jhanvi and Shubh. Shubh, who was not shown at all after the leap
Ayan said: "You are right, brother. This truth must be hidden" Where is it?
They shot something else about that day with VM's hand
This letter should someone find. Someone who isn't blind. Someone who isn't deaf
There is no Arjun in this story. In this story there is only Duffer
If Arjun came to this studio, he would not have shot. He would have believed his Maya
And the last episode. Maya is on Duffer's lap. Maya is dying. Dusky just clings to him. He don't care. He has nothing to do with her
About the child in general, all forgotten. That is, Duffer goes mad and sees only Dusky when Maya is alive. Maya dies he only sees Maya. Dusky sees only Duffer. No one sees the child at all
Maya die like with questions on her lips, what did you give me, Duffer? What? No way out. Just a dead end. You knew I could not break my vow. Where is my way out? Where are the colors? Where are promises? Where is the light? Where is salvation? Where is there anything to make her live? At least just breathe...

Hell, I hate them. I really just hate these damn CVs. This is a complete total fatal injustice

In the first episode Dusky was between Prem and Suman. Durk led from Suman Prem. The voice of sanity lost Prem and ceased to be the voice of sanity. Duffer dreamed. And she led him to the dream. But his madness killed the dream. Dusky killed the dream. But where is this return to darkness? Where is there anything?
A letter that sure will fall in someone's hands
Much can be twisted. But a huge amount simply goes nowhere. Nothing
When next to Duffer his madness he doesn't see the truth. He deaf. He blind

What will happen to Maya's child? They will kill this child. This child stays where there is no Maya. No light. No love. No friendship. There is no purity. There is nothing. There is sanity that has gone mad. There is a mother who has never been, is and will never become a mother. There is madness. There is an ego. There is hatred. There is greed. There is anger. There is fury. There is blood. There is death
Nothing constructive. Nothing good. Nothing normal. Nothing sane. And especially nothing good at all
To this child finish off

And, dammit, I want to see Duffer set fire to Maya's funeral pyre. I want to see Duffer hit by electrocution. Like Prem. As jailor. Well, I don't know, or KT has really badly acted this final scene. Either there must be something else. Unlike others, I can't say that the KT acts badly. He always gave those emotions that were needed. As well as Aneri. Every actor was their place. No, seriously, it's some scam. And with the plot. And with the characters. And with symbolism. With everything

It starts here... And these for beyhadh volumes... Duffer also won. Not Arjun. There is no Maya's Arjun. Not like Maya's Arjun. In general, there is no Arjun at all. Duffer won. His hatred won. His ego won. Dusky won. Her blindness won. Her deafness won. Her obsession won. And what made me really furious mad Jhanvi won, argh

Maya won. Yes Maya won. No. Maya lose. Maya's love lose. Maya's life lose. Maya's heart lose. Maya's breath lose

Samay won. Rajiv won... Wait... He won? He lose? They can show at least as he shoting himself. Then can be said that he won

What is this? What it was?

There really is nothing, except for unique incomparable inimitable unparalleled chic Jenny's act
Only for this I can say thank you to this show. For all other aspects - it's absolutely completelly a waste of time and nerves
This is not a thriller. This is not a fairy tale. This is not a romantic story. This is not a dark story. This is not a story about the two sides of love. It's just nothing at all
Give me Cvs, honestly dammit, I'm ready to just strangle them
Swear, have no words😡😡😡

Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laska

@Y12345, Maya child didn't get justice. Maya baby didn't get justice. No one get justice.

Maya reached her destination and got out of the car, taking with her dupatta. Which Duffer held only to clean his car, his world, himself
The gun was empty. With this, they both will live. With this will live Dusky, who has always known and knows this. With this will live Duffer, who just always only betrayed Maya. He always known and knows that her gun is empty. Her crimes is empty. Her dark side is empty
With this fatal deadly 7 vow. With Dusky interfering in the marriage of two people. With the interference that cost Maya's life
Love is not about dying together. Love to live together, said Dusky. But didn't hear that Duffer asks Maya's life, Maya's death. Dusky was deaf. Dusky was blind
Dusky saved Duffer. No. Dusky killed Maya. Duffer killed Maya
Duffer didn't keep a single vow. You can save what you ask, Maya asked. Will he be able to save the life he asks. He said "yes"
He didn't keep his vow. He didn't save. He didn't even try to save
Yes, he's a murderer
And with this he too will live

@Lecter,her words are a fire that can't be extinguished. Her words are bloodied wings, which fall down. Her last breath that will take life. Her heart was with her baby. With the child who they killed. And she left alone. In white. Angel in tears. Light in the dark. Angel, who has tempered in a long agonizing painful deadly agony. The light that tried to shine. Light that went out forever

@Fragrance63, she will be everywhere and nowhere. Her voice will be in every air move. Her light will be in every darkness
And this child will always be between them. This empty gun will always be between them

@SRKLuvr, it may seem cruel, but I want them to burn in hell. Constantly. Everyday. Every morning kill them. To each sigh brought such pain, from which they want just to die. Every day. Evey night. Every minute. Every sec

@shruthiravi, yes, Maya won
Everything ended where it began. They were in darkness. Dusky from the darkness led him to the light. Dusky from the light led him to the darkness. The time of poison for Duffer begins now. The time of questions. A time when there is no time. The time between them stood the time. Death. All and nothing

But not a single answer. This is nonsense, not a thriller. And this isn't an open final, it's nonsense
Samay said if something happened to him, then Duffer would get evidence of Maya's crimes, where is it? If to turn out, it turns out if Maya dies, then Duffer will get evidence of Maya's crimes, where is it?
I know for sure that they shot the scene with an anchor twice. This is clearly visible. They shot something else about Maya's childhood. Where is it? They shot something else about this night. Where is it? They shot something else where Duffer was with this gun. There were still Jhanvi and Shubh. Shubh, who was not shown at all after the leap
Ayan said: "You are right, brother. This truth must be hidden" Where is it?
They shot something else about that day with VM's hand
This letter should someone find. Someone who isn't blind. Someone who isn't deaf
There is no Arjun in this story. In this story there is only Duffer
If Arjun came to this studio, he would not have shot. He would have believed his Maya
And the last episode. Maya is on Duffer's lap. Maya is dying. Dusky just clings to him. He don't care. He has nothing to do with her
About the child in general, all forgotten. That is, Duffer goes mad and sees only Dusky when Maya is alive. Maya dies he only sees Maya. Dusky sees only Duffer. No one sees the child at all
Maya die like with questions on her lips, what did you give me, Duffer? What? No way out. Just a dead end. You knew I could not break my vow. Where is my way out? Where are the colors? Where are promises? Where is the light? Where is salvation? Where is there anything to make her live? At least just breathe...

Hell, I hate them. I really just hate these damn CVs. This is a complete total fatal injustice

In the first episode Dusky was between Prem and Suman. Durk led from Suman Prem. The voice of sanity lost Prem and ceased to be the voice of sanity. Duffer dreamed. And she led him to the dream. But his madness killed the dream. Dusky killed the dream. But where is this return to darkness? Where is there anything?
A letter that sure will fall in someone's hands
Much can be twisted. But a huge amount simply goes nowhere. Nothing
When next to Duffer his madness he doesn't see the truth. He deaf. He blind

What will happen to Maya's child? They will kill this child. This child stays where there is no Maya. No light. No love. No friendship. There is no purity. There is nothing. There is sanity that has gone mad. There is a mother who has never been, is and will never become a mother. There is madness. There is an ego. There is hatred. There is greed. There is anger. There is fury. There is blood. There is death
Nothing constructive. Nothing good. Nothing normal. Nothing sane. And especially nothing good at all
To this child finish off

And, dammit, I want to see Duffer set fire to Maya's funeral pyre. I want to see Duffer hit by electrocution. Like Prem. As jailor. Well, I don't know, or KT has really badly acted this final scene. Either there must be something else. Unlike others, I can't say that the KT acts badly. He always gave those emotions that were needed. As well as Aneri. Every actor was their place. No, seriously, it's some scam. And with the plot. And with the characters. And with symbolism. With everything

It starts here... And these for beyhadh volumes... Duffer also won. Not Arjun. There is no Maya's Arjun. Not like Maya's Arjun. In general, there is no Arjun at all. Duffer won. His hatred won. His ego won. Dusky won. Her blindness won. Her deafness won. Her obsession won. And what made me really furious mad Jhanvi won, argh

Maya won. Yes Maya won. No. Maya lose. Maya's love lose. Maya's life lose. Maya's heart lose. Maya's breath lose

Samay won. Rajiv won... Wait... He won? He lose? They can show at least as he shoting himself. Then can be said that he won

What is this? What it was?

There really is nothing, except for unique incomparable inimitable unparalleled chic Jenny's act
Only for this I can say thank you to this show. For all other aspects - it's absolutely completelly a waste of time and nerves
This is not a thriller. This is not a fairy tale. This is not a romantic story. This is not a dark story. This is not a story about the two sides of love. It's just nothing at all
Give me Cvs, honestly dammit, I'm ready to just strangle them
Swear, have no words😡😡😡

You are right!

It honestly baffles me that they chose it was unimportant for them to answer questions... that the audience were waiting months for. They have shot additional scenes on Maya's childhood etc. Even with a two month extention we got a climax that was completely rushed. It's actually ridiculous. Apart from season 1...beyhadh was rubbish. The only good thing about it was Maya's character...other then that cvs should give themselves a pat on the back for giving us such a nonsense story.

What do you mean they shot for the day that vandy hurt her hand?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
They should never have taken the story this way. They should never have shown Arjun leave Maya's hand. They should have made Arjun's love as Beyhadh as Maya's. They should have shown that if not a cure, Arjun's beyhadh beinteha love kept her in control of her illness and together the two of them were happy, even in paagalpan. They created their own missaal in love.