Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sday ROFL moment was saanj calling Arjun as kutta??.Is this girl has any shame to call him like that when she herself can show 10x time loyalty to Arjun..They barked at each other..

Arjun tied Maya was another epic scene. How all of a sudden this guy who wants her to die got concern to save her..Ya he wants her to die on her own,its the best time and she gave her his freedom..He thinks so high of himself becox of the value Maya given him,he needs to become null 1st..

VM confused me so much?? What her curse means,??
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, again the perspectives)))))
Another interesting point is the policeman. He says that the case will be proved, but it will take a little time
Again about time, about a variable, yes, it has a purpose. And it seems to me that at some point his test will come. He says that he does not see the enemy or friend, only the truth. What will happen if he doesn't get benefit from the truth at this moment? What will he do?
For the first time, the jacket came when the imaginary variable was in public (in the light, on the open area, injured, war-torned, frightened, and not having the strength to fight for herself). At that moment, the last helpless words are broken, and the jacket comes. The offender is held in custody. On the balcony, she stands alone in the dark, rescued, but completely shattered, in the dark, above all, outside of time and space hovering somewhere in the air or in a vacuum - the jacket will not save from death, but perhaps give a respite from death
In this perspective interested Arjun too - whether he will simply be sign, or he will finally become an element. Will he be able to choose the right part of the equation for him, and not run from the one to the other, trying to escape again from responsibility and get his desired comfort
He will not have the strength to help or will he have no desire? He will not understand what is happening or will once again play victim out of himself?
Arjun still hasn't broken one of his promises? Or was it already broke in past?
If it didn't seem to me in the twilight, then for Arjun the road back will not be labor, but impossible
Samay reacted very sharply when Dusky called Maya mad

@sunithi, Dusky a hopeless case - she doesn't have morals, there is no shame and decency, but the saint-white-cloak from her parents she acquired a powerful
Oh, Arjun, can talk endlessly about this guy after leap. But the problem is that not much good can be said
He wasn't enough that he was irresponsible, his stupidity, quickness led Jhanvi into a wheelchair, he leads Maya to suicide, to the very edge, and saves her then
Oh, how noble it is. No, it's not noble. This is very cruel
You were given your freedom, Arjun, literally in a gift box, take it, and leave her. One time give her, what she want! But no, now he doesn't want his freedom, he wants that Maya look in his eyes, don't consider herself dirty (think with reason and feel very very different things, it's good that it's just a show and the transition is shown quickly, otherwise the picture would have been much more heartbreaking) found courage, and God knows what else he want
Young man, decide what you want from this girl? She's really going mad with your fickle like the wind of wishes. Then you hate, then you love. Then you want she to die, then you save her. She is the hangman for you, then she is your soul and life
Decide finally, hell, Arjun Sharma!
Not now, not now. He again isn't enough. It seems what Jhanvi too
Ashwin was more humane than Arjun, I swear
Yes, he should become for Maya zero, nothing, the completely absolute zero, which he is
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Samay and Arjun both reacted when Saanj called Maya mad??.Not able to guess wats samay role..
As of now I feel Arjun will be on Maya side will make his way back clear and go back to saanj...Case will be dragged...How time will do that?.How he will do??Will he hide the truth??..He is clueless to me as of now..

Whats Ur take on vm??Sday she said Ayan is her blood,is that mean his father is not Arjun's..Her curse makes me fear...I want Maya to live😭..Y can't she curse Maya to be alone??

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sunithi I have always told VM has a past. The perception of the 6 year old Arjun which always has been told false. in a way everyone has questioned his beliefs. You have made a duffer out of him. I am not sure whether Ayan is not Arjun's step brother but I dont believe in that sob story that VM married Arjun's dad for Arjun.
There are 2 questions here. Is Maya the only one who is bad and mad. Are all of Arjun's feelings and decisions wrong. Doesnt he have a thinking mind.

It is about the 9 year old girl, it is about the 6 year old boy. Interestingly 9+6 gives 15. The day in MB war post power changing hands.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

Wow.. how I love if cvs cud put this in implementation whatever u have written and I will even love if she marties samay or samay will become her true friend.

And arjun like u said will never change his habits and he doesn't deserve maya who wanted for herself only love and loyalty which she already gives in abundance.
And saanjh is becoming a torture day by day. No need of her actually, Cvs atleast now shud stop showing her scenes and concentrate on maya & samay who are performing awesomely.

Arjun doesn't deserve either of the ladies. He takes people for granted. He can love someone as long as he is not restricted. It could be either Vandana, or Saanjh or Maya.

He deserves to be alone.
sunithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@sunithi I have always told VM has a past. The perception of the 6 year old Arjun which always has been told false. in a way everyone has questioned his beliefs. You have made a duffer out of him. I am not sure whether Ayan is not Arjun's step brother but I dont believe in that sob story that VM married Arjun's dad for Arjun.

There are 2 questions here. Is Maya the only one who is bad and mad. Are all of Arjun's feelings and decisions wrong. Doesnt he have a thinking mind.

It is about the 9 year old girl, it is about the 6 year old boy. Interestingly 9+6 gives 15. The day in MB war post power changing hands.

It means only Maya preggy can make the power shift to Arjun to get justice for Maya..Is that mean instead of maya in his heart mother of his child will be there..
I am not able to come out of VM curse..VM dobuted when Arjun and Maya came from terrace at midnight,these things makes me wonder VM cheated behind Arjun's mom or father??
Arjun is emotional acts accordingly but he has a heart..I can't deny that..His feelings r true but changes as per his needs..His decisions making me believe that he is one confused soul that's y he is duffer..
Laska thumbnail
@sunithi, on my opinion these were different reactions. On the one hand, Arjun - his reaction is more the confirmation of this, as if he internally agrees, he does not like or he does not want to be told about it, but he doesn't deny this, he thinks same or almost same. He looks away
On the other hand, Samay - he doesn't show any clear distinct reaction. He doesn't like it, but he doesn't care, he knows the truth, as if he knows that this is not so, and he doesn't need to prove it to someone or isn't needed at the moment
Arjun is still Duffer, but it seems he didn't break one of his promises out of 6, maybe that's why Maya can't break her too
Here I had a kind of global conspiracy theory😆 He didn't break, it seems 3. Therefore, he demands that she break her promise. He broke all the rest except this promise. "He hears only her voice" - she says that she loves him, and he hears her. If she says that she hates him, then she will break the promise, then he can leave and she will not die. On the other hand, she will not break her promise, while there is at least something of their relationship. He keeps his promise, she can't break her. Again, a mutual suffocating loop on two necks
When he breaks this last promise, and he will break, she will have some sort of right to break her own. When she doesn't die trying to keep this promise, she will understand that she has the right to break it and still live
Given Arjun sounds, of course, crazy, I know😆
Samay at the moment fork. Or he is an outside observer who will wait for the truth to be revealed to him, and then act. Either he will play in two fields, and yet he will take the opportunity to support the truth and get an imaginary variable
I don't want to take Vandana😆 she disgusts me. Her abomination, hatred, cruelty, poison and hatred amaze my imagination. I don't know if brothers or not Arjun and Ayan, but behind the VM there is a large skeleton that she hides under her sobs
I want Maya to die. Let it be better that she die once than they save her in such cruel way. When she dies, all chains and fetters will have to be destroyed, I hope so. All will cease to matter for Maya, only she and her desires, no hands, promises, love. Freedom. I want her to have absolute freedom

@shruthiravi, Arjun said that Maya can not be dirty because of someone's dirt. And here he completely mistakes, Maya will be dirty because of someone's dirt, they pour on her so much that he will run away. As always, of course
And most of this dirt will be on Maya because of him, it is because of him

@kavsy, I think that Arjun deserves Dusky or Dusky deserves Arjun😆 or they both deserves each other😆 VM completely deserves such a son, and even worse🤢
sunithi thumbnail
How do you say he didn't break that promise..Do u mean he is yet to know Maya is manipulative?.He jux know she is mad but yet to know bad..
He did shout at Ayan,don't touch her,you will be in trouble .What does that mean..Is he that much duffer not to be aware??.But Ur point does make sense..
When he breaks she will also break..When??
Samay ka test will be interesting to watch..

I am more concerned about VM curses..Her three curses,omg she is crazy. How come a mom has that much vengeance towards her kid??She is unbelievable..
Her 3rd curse was ROFL..What about when she smiles then..

And I agree dusky deserves duffer and kutta joins kutta .Isn't it funny saanj who jux agrees with duffer,sday to belittle Maya went against him..Is that becox she has samay as back up..
Same way Arjun was kept on blabbering and trying hard to make Maya to die on her own,after seeing saanj the backup got bones..They r so matching..

Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
11/04/17

The imaginary variable today gave excellent reactions. Oh, it was impressive! Really impressive!

A look at Ayan and Dusky. This look. I don't know what there is more obsession or disappointment, and some kind of even deaf rage
But the variable is waiting for its time, so it again departs into the shadow

And rushed! Holy Dusky, no, her obsession is not even Arjun, she wants this damn toy (how the hell couldn't this toy understand her saint-holy love and intentions?) that she was taken away by the insidious bad mad Maya
And she walks over the heads, she knows how to win a case, and she doesn't care how much she tramples on the face, name and everything and everyone in her way. What is Maya? She doesn't blink to destroy Arjun and his image, which Maya created so carefully and protected it. Yes, don't be surprised for the sake of destroying Maya, Arjun Sharma photographer, son, man in love, the husband will also go under the asphalt rink (yes, toy must be punished for its own well-being, of course)
There is no question that Dusky loses her moral compass because of Arjun, she doesn't have it! And she never was! She remembers all that is convenient for her. She puts her mosaic down. And do not forget to stop Samay from going to court, but for what? After all, on the side of Dusky, Samay is the weakest link (cause two reason, she knows only one). It is he who can destroy her folding-good story about bad an mad Maya
Most obviously, Dusky revels in power, yes, that's what she wanted from the very beginning. Power to destroy Maya Mehrotra. And now she enjoys this power, relishes every Maya's tear, and wants more, Dusky wants blood. Arjun goes to her right in the hands, destroying everything. He's a weak link, he's Duffer, who destroys Maya. He wondered at least what he'd done with this girl, who had already gone through a nightmare, but he came to her stable life, even if colorless life, to throw a bouquet of flowers, and kill her again, in the most bloodthirsty way?
Ashwin rejoices somewhere in hell or on earth, vindictive petty capricious selfish shameless stale Dusky and self-centered, irresponsible Duffer will destroy his Maya baby, since he could not possibly have succeeded him, he never dreamed of such maybe. Ashwin, Ashwin, even you lose cruelty against these white-holy cloaks. His victory is again shining. Ah, this sweet moment of anticipation of his triumph

Maya and Arjun in the hospital. Well congratulate Arjun Sharma, he returned Maya, in which there is nothing but fear, she is afraid of the whole world. Perhaps Arjun Sharma believes that his wife hadn't enough scars in her life, so he decided to add more ones that will burn for a long time in every cell of the torn body. When the touch is equal to the acid poured on the open wound. When the brain can't cope with feelings. When thoughts and feelings play the most terrible game, causing disgust and hatred of yourself, your weakness, your helplessness, your own life. When memory revives all nightmares. When a sleep is a luxury
I said that Arjun Sharma would take this modest gift of his own, among the few he had gave. To give pain is much more pleasant, yes, Arjun Sharma?
Perhaps I hope that Arjun Sharma will get the whole world ocean of guilt and pain
How was it? "I'll take the pain to give you pain"? So, I hope you'll have to take a lot of pain, a lot, because apart from the pain, you didn't give her anything, damn Daffer. It is necessary to repay debts, and Maya owes you a lot of pain, the victim you are my unfortunate strangled in a horrible and terrible marriage with bad and mad Maya

And about the one we didn't see today - Jhanvi. Ah, this so called mother, it seems, I begin to understand exactly how she will also drive a knife in the back of her daughter

Maya don't hide your eyes, don't lower your look, think! Please, Maya baby, think how much you've done for these people and their selfishness, their insolent indifference will destroy you. Destroy everything that you built, making excessive efforts, masking the wounds and hiding the tears. They never thought of you as alive! They aren't worth a iota of your efforts, and certainly not worth a single tear. Die for them! Die for your sake!

What is interesting on the Maya side of the men, on the side of Ayan is a women. Yes, it's ironic. Very ironic

Don't forget the umbrella, today they promise rainfall. Although it will not help you, because the rain will be made of bricks

But don't forget about the variable, it is still in the equation, and it still has its goals and methods

Remember, this is the same girl who thirst happiness. The same girl who thirst love. The same girl that thirst to dream. The same girl that thirst to fly. She asked for a little, but for this little she will have to pay a lot, too much
This girl, who was saved only to torment and torture her again and again. Even death for her became a luxury that you can only dream of
One day her heart will stop and stop counting, the time allotted for her in a dark room amid the crooked mirrors
The image is frozen in the air, someone will shed a tear, someone will forget soon this little girl, who could learn to survive among the wolves, even without learning how to howl...

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And she walks over the heads, she knows how to win a case, and she doesn't care how much she tramples on the face, name and everything and everyone in her way. What is Maya? She doesn't blink to destroy Arjun and his image, which Maya created so carefully and protected it. Yes, don't be surprised for the sake of destroying Maya, Arjun Sharma photographer, son, man in love, the husband will also go under the asphalt rink (yes, toy must be punished for its own well-being, of course)
I really hope in her quest to show Maya bad and mad, Dusky shud end up showing duffer also in a bad light.