Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
19/10/17 - 20/10/17

It isn't right. Talk to Maya, she will listen to you. Well, Dusky, you know this. Always knew. "Your wish is my command" You knew perfectly well that Duffer is Maya's weakness and always with sadistic pleasure beat in this weakness. Duffer is your husband. You have all the rights to him. How was it? He can leave anyone but not you. Dusky, you put the child at risk. The child at that moment. You played your favorite card of the victim against the life of a little child
Now when it's your child, you can accept Maya. You can persuade Duffer to behave well with Maya. Don't touch Maya. Talk to Maya. Everything, anything, when you want something

Duffer. If Maya's love was true, you would be with Maya. So many questions and claims to Maya's love you have, Duffer. What about your love? If you loved Maya, you would be with her today. With Maya and with her child. But alas, your so-called love for Maya has always been poison. Only a dark room. Insulation. Pain. Blood. Suffering. This is what you gave to Maya
Maya, your loved ones didn't give you anything but pain. I had so much. Yes, Duffer, Maya gave you a lot. All. And even more than all. And it was Maya's mistake. You didn't give Maya anything but suffering and pain. Absolutely nothing. You ruined every dream. He closed every door. Destroyed the smallest light. Maya just wanted to live. You took away the desire to live and breathe. Tore out her heart and destroyed it. Burnt her to ashes

Maya will die. And Maya will not die
Everything will return to where it all began. Maya didn't know Duffer. Duffer came to Maya's life, not Maya
But if the mistakes of the past hinder the dreams of the future, they must be destroyed. The ring should return

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@laska waiting your post. Courage. 5 episodes left and you (we) will be free.๐Ÿ˜•
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I couldnt tolerate the screaming mera bacha, mera bacha. She should be happy now that Duffer is hating Maya so much. She was able to damage that girl to the extend there was no turning back.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
23/10/17

If your love was true, says Duffer. At the same time, Duffer stands in front of the car rushing at full speed without a shadow of a doubt. He knows that Maya will not harm him. He knows it. He always knew that. And Dusky knows that. And Vandi-ma. And Ayan. Each of them always knew this. But at the same time they led their sadistic mission "To save Duffer from someone who will never harm him"
Duffer takes Maya out of the car and Dusky takes Maya's place. As always, Dusky takes Maya's place

Jhanvi. Well, this creature as usual finds her peace, happiness in the sufferings and pain of her own daughter. Nothing new. She is smiling looking at the suffering of her daughter. Now she doesn't need to trouble herself out pretending to wear a mask of compassion

Duffer hears a heartbeat. What is that sound. Duffer, if your love was true, you would know what kind of sound it is. You would not leave this sound on the pier. You would not stop this sound on the roof. You would not let go of this life. But alas, your madness is louder than this heartbeat. Your ego is louder than this heartbeat. Your egoism is louder than this heartbeat. Everything in you is louder than this heartbeat. Louder than life. Than love. Than compassion
How could you hear the sound of a broken heart. How could you hear how this heart stopped. How two hearts stopped at one moment. How two lives were interrupted. You don't know what that sound is. How could you save and protect the child, if you don't know what that sound is. But you made promises. To break. To take away life. Just to kill
Laska thumbnail
@Lecter, yes. Whatever will CVs give as a destination, it wiil be in first place for me freedom๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

@shruthiravi, if police see Maya, then will be big problems. Come on, it was your main wish Dusky. To send Maya to psihiatric hospitalle, to jail, to death. But not now, because Dusky's child, now Maya must be saved from police, and Dusky will take Maya's place and lied to police. What a hypocrisy
๐Ÿ‘
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@laska I abandoned series for much less than that but here maya baby will not let me go. So I wait patiently or not for the end. I will miss maya baby.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Lecter - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Laska the best part was Arjun asking Dusky to take Maya's place๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. And yes " Mission save Arjun" was done on a girl who will not harm him. Still they are great people๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Laska thumbnail
@Lecter, the only thing that keeps in this show is Maya baby. And yes, I really will miss Maya baby. But I'm beyhadh fed up with Maya's baby pain. I will not miss this exactly. As I will not miss, and all these hypocrites, Duffer, Dusky, Jhanvi, Ayan, Suman
And the main thing I'm going to miss is Jenny's incredible acting. Yes, there will be a new show, but much depends on what the character will be like
Maya gave beyhadh unlimited scope for all extremes. I perfectly understand why Jenny wanted this role so much. This is an incredible opportunity for the actress to reveal so many brinks, conquer such peaks and depths
Really beyhadh
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
correction not physically harm him mentally she had harmed him like anything. Cut him off from his family and gave him near daily threats of suicide and thrashing herself.
Project him as a monster in front of the world much more than he actually was. He could have not been a good husband, even a cheat but wasn't a monster. Frame him for her own murder.

By the way didn't Maya herself say that if Arjun doesn't love her then no one can save him not even Maya

Any person facing such a situation daily would need immense support and needs saving from that near hell experience.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska yes beyhadh belonged to Maya and Jenny. If there was any other actor who could be at par with her that was Rajeshji as Ashwin, then of course to some extend the intensity was provided by Piyush as Rajiv uff Samay.