Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthiravi, yes, Samay called Duffer a dog. Although the dogs are loyal, so Duffer absolutely doesn't fit this nickname. His nickname must be a traitor
These people are hypocrites to the core, what else can you expect from them? I just wonder the reason for this prohibition. The reason can mean a lot. For example, if the cause of this prohibition is an allergy, then this can be understood. If the reason is Maya's fear, then no. These people only say that they are afraid of Maya, in fact there isn't and there was never any fear. If there is no good reason, then certainly everything looks, to put it mildly, not very
By the way, Maya loved certain sweets, and not just chocolate at all. And she didn't take chocolate from Duffer when he first give it to her

@Beyhadfan, no. Maya remembered the children's room
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@anshvi, "Today all the limits will be passed"
"I will forget that you are my brother's wife"
"In such a girl as you, in my eyes there is no honor"
"I know how to get an answer from such girls as you"
"I'll do with you something that is worse than death"
"I'll do with you something that you can't look at yourself in the mirror"
These words Ayan no one forced to speak. No one! These were the words of Ayan! At the same time, he tears Maya's dress, knocks her on the sofa and twists her hands
If you say that these words aren't a threat of rape, then you just lie. Because such words can only talk about two things: either the girl will be disfigured with a knife, acid, or raped. The third in this case is simply not given!
You know, Shaurya didn't run for Payal either, saying, "Payal, I'm gonna rape you right now". But it seems doesn't change the fact that Shaurya raped Payal. Although, I think, if CVs at the end said that Shaurya was not to blame, then some would agree with the words: "Payal herself is to blame. There is no need to walk around the owners' house. Wear not right dress! Nitya should not slap Shaurya. She is to blame. Shaurya was provoked. It's not his fault! Shaurya very good guy!"

Simmy was stupid. Very stupid. She didn't know that her fiance was lying to her about everything. She married a man who threatens with rape and attacks pregnant girls. This is her choice, but a normal sane good girl with such a disgusting person will never marry

Ayan intimidated, threatened Maya, therefore! Hence the chain begins, and not from there, where it is convenient for you to whitewash hypocritical characters
Maya returned from the psychiatric hospital and didn't touch anyone. No one. But Ayan was very anxious to take revenge on the wife of his brother, who was pregnant for 8-9 months, which is more than vile in itself. In this process, he passed a huge number of all possible and impossible limits, but he wasn't enough all the time. His completely sick ego was all the time not enough

Ayan launched the whole chain of events that led to the death of the child, so he is responsible for the death of the child. He didn't just launch a chain of events. He created situations, he manipulated people, he used the weaknesses of people. He killed this child
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Laska

@anshvi, "Today all the limits will be passed"

"I will forget that you are my brother's wife"
"In such a girl as you, in my eyes there is no honor"
"I know how to get an answer from such girls as you"
"I'll do with you something that is worse than death"
"I'll do with you something that you can't look at yourself in the mirror"
These words Ayan no one forced to speak. No one! These were the words of Ayan! At the same time, he tears Maya's dress, knocks her on the sofa and twists her hands
If you say that these words aren't a threat of rape, then you just lie. Because such words can only talk about two things: either the girl will be disfigured with a knife, acid, or raped. The third in this case is simply not given!
You know, Shaurya didn't run for Payal either, saying, "Payal, I'm gonna rape you right now". But it seems doesn't change the fact that Shaurya raped Payal. Although, I think, if CVs at the end said that Shaurya was not to blame, then some would agree with the words: "Payal herself is to blame. There is no need to walk around the owners' house. Wear not right dress! Nitya should not slap Shaurya. She is to blame. Shaurya was provoked. It's not his fault! Shaurya very good guy!"

Simmy was stupid. Very stupid. She didn't know that her fiance was lying to her about everything. She married a man who threatens with rape and attacks pregnant girls. This is her choice, but a normal sane good girl with such a disgusting person will never marry

Ayan intimidated, threatened Maya, therefore! Hence the chain begins, and not from there, where it is convenient for you to whitewash hypocritical characters
Maya returned from the psychiatric hospital and didn't touch anyone. No one. But Ayan was very anxious to take revenge on the wife of his brother, who was pregnant for 8-9 months, which is more than vile in itself. In this process, he passed a huge number of all possible and impossible limits, but he wasn't enough all the time. His completely sick ego was all the time not enough

Ayan launched the whole chain of events that led to the death of the child, so he is responsible for the death of the child. He didn't just launch a chain of events. He created situations, he manipulated people, he used the weaknesses of people. He killed this child

This has already been discussed a number of times and u have simply repeated the whole thing again.

Anyway I have already stated my opinion on this whole rape attempt incident...show has established that Maya was the one who orchestrated the whole thing and Ayaan was threatening Maya as he wanted the keys , the sleeves got torn and this was an illusion created by makers to confuse the viewers who really thought that Ayaan was attempting rape on Maya and then they revealed it later that Maya was the culprit and not Ayaan...it is a very common thing to happen in thriller.

If u can see the situation naturally and not from Maya's perspective and u can see what exactly was shown...if not then that is clearly fine coz everyone has the right to have a opinion

I Totally disagree with ur point of view

It is better if we agree to disagree and move on.
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
Suchi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

This has already been discussed a number of times and u have simply repeated the whole thing again.

Anyway I have already stated my opinion on this whole rape attempt incident...show has established that Maya was the one who orchestrated the whole thing and Ayaan was threatening Maya as he wanted the keys , the sleeves got torn and this was an illusion created by makers to confuse the viewers who really thought that Ayaan was attempting rape on Maya and then they revealed it later that Maya was the culprit and not Ayaan...it is a very common thing to happen in thriller.

If u can see the situation naturally and not from Maya's perspective and u can see what exactly was shown...if not then that is clearly fine coz everyone has the right to have a opinion

Agree with u anshvi
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol now you are going to defend what ayaan did by saying "makers wanted to create an illusion ...it makes no sense...that's like me saying Maya is bad because makers have made her bad πŸ˜†. Maya did create the illusion that ayaan tried to force himself on her...although he didn't it was very easy for her to create that illusion because of his actions...yes he did rip her sleeves and he did make those stupid remarks. Part of the reason why arjun believed maya was because he had heard ayaan making those stupid comments.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Lol now you are going to defend what ayaan did by saying "makers wanted to create an illusion ...it makes no sense...that's like me saying Maya is bad because makers have made her bad πŸ˜†. Maya did create the illusion that ayaan tried to force himself on her...although he didn't it was very easy for her to create that illusion because of his actions...yes he did rip her sleeves and he did make those stupid remarks. Part of the reason why arjun believed maya was because he had heard ayaan making those stupid comments.

Lol I think everything has to be explained right.
I hope u do know the fact that the scene was shown in a way that most of us thought that Ayaan was attempting rape on Maya.

And then later it was revealed that Maya had orchestrated the whole thing.

So, u see if makers had shown that Maya hid the keys that time and Ayaan had asked for the keys then the suspense would have got over then and there and nothing would have left for the makers to reveal later.

And i never said those dialogues were an illusion πŸ˜† I said that the scene was shot in a way by the creatives and director in a way that created the suspense and the illusion that Ayaan was trying to attempt rape on Maya and Maya was trying to save herself...they deliberately didn't show the scene where Maya hid the keys in her blouse...that was done for a reason.

And I repeat rape was the last thing on Ayaan's mind and that was cleared by the makers and also the fact that Maya orchestrated the whole thing right from injecting Arjun to locking him up to hiding the key in her blouse..Ayaan's mistake was that he was stupid to get involved in the tussle and fall in Maya's trap rather than informing the police.

Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol I think everything has to be explained right.
I hope u do know the fact that the scene was shown in a way that most of us thought that Ayaan was attempting rape on Maya.

And then later it was revealed that Maya had orchestrated the whole thing.

So, u see if makers had shown that Maya hid the keys that time and Ayaan had asked for the keys then the suspense would have got over then and there and nothing would have left for the makers to reveal later.

And i never said those dialogues were an illusionπŸ˜† I said that the scene was shot in a way by the creatives and director in a way that created the suspense and the illusion that Ayaan was trying to attempt rape on Maya and Maya was trying to save herself...they deliberately didn't show the scene where Maya hid the keys in her blouse...that was done for a reason.

And I repeat rape was the last thing on Ayaan's mind and that was cleared by the makers and also the fact that Maya orchestrated the whole thing right from injecting Arjun to locking him up to hiding the key in her blouse..Ayaan's mistake was that he was stupid to get involved in the tussle and fall in Maya's trap rather than informing the police.

I never said that that was ayaans intention. I know his intention was not to force himself on Maya. But the fact remains...whether she had the keys or not...his behaviour towards her was unacceptable...he did rip her sleeves...I still don't know why you are saying that makers did all of that because of this and that ...WHO CARES...the fact remains that his character ripped her sleeves...he did fight with her on the sofa...Maya is crazy and mad...so she did take advantage of the situation...but his appalling actions made her false allegation believable. Obviously no matter what accusing someone of that when they did not do it is disgraceful...but I'm just telling you where in that situation ayaan DID go wrong.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I never said that that was ayaans intention. I know his intention was not to force himself on Maya. But the fact remains...whether she had the keys or not...his behaviour towards her was unacceptable...he did rip her sleeves...I still don't know why you are saying that makers did all of that because of this and that ...WHO CARES...the fact remains that his character ripped her sleeves...he did fight with her on the sofa...Maya is crazy and mad...so she did take advantage of the situation...but his appalling actions made his allegations believable. Obviously no matter what accusing someone of that when they did not do that is disgraceful...but I'm just telling you where's in that situation where ayaan DID go wrong.

i think either u r not be able to understand or m not able to explain it...I stated a simple fact! Makers didn't show that Maya hid the keys coz they wanted to confuse the viewers and wanted them to think that Ayaan was the culprit ! Also these kind of scenes are very common in thrillers...and if u think 'WHO CARES' then I would say that those who watch thrillers and can interpret the story for it is they definitely CARE rest to each his own.

Anyway I have already stated that Ayaan's mistake was the he did get involved in the tussle rather that straightaway calling the police...he was stupid enough to fall in her trap.
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes dog and all I could remember was Samay calling arjun Maya ka kutha. Arohi cannot eat outside. Leave chocolate from a stranger not even food from her friend. Well this family for whom food comes on the table because other parents buy kids outside food shows the height of hypocrisy. What business duffer will have with chocolate if every parent decide what he has decided for arohi.and business is chocolate. Something favourite to Maya

True...well said πŸ˜ƒ
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ayan was guilty of manhandling Maya and telling those flithy dialogue. He didn't attempt to rape her. It is not he didn't do anything as vandana and saanj said.