Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatiraii thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Laska

@shruthiravi, there is no tempo at all. They just pull and drug. Moreover, they don't have enough imagination or fantasy to fill in the episodes and they made them shorter

I said already that they never have anything on their way back. Never. All this poison time/beyhadh nafrat/beyhadh badla and blah blah blah and nothing else more than just blah-blah-blah
Tulsi is dead. The question is how Tulsi died. Was this bottle at all there. Or is it Maya

I think Maya killed her
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
26/09/17

Everyone is searching. The guards found nothing and found no one. The driver was Lalwani. Lalwani already knows what happened in the prison. In one with Lalwani, you can definitely agree - Duffer Sharma is the hell for Maya. Hell, in which Maya came through a sadistic mocking ridicule of all the gods of the universe, and from which Maya can't get out. And apparently can't get out never ever

It's amazing that the people who supposedly live 5 years in Maya's fear don't have a quick set of prison on the phone to figure out how Maya and where. Lalwani knows that Maya died. But neither Duffer, nor Dusky, nor any of the others who are supposedly afraid of Maya, don't know anything. And they aren't even interested in this matter
Logics? No, didn't see, didn't hear, didn't know

Arohi brought to the dance class. With her guard. Arohi's friend is afraid of guns, so Arohi asks (or rather orders) the guard not to go with her
And as usual, the logic is completely lost somewhere. Since when did the security that accompanies the child go around exposing the guns for public inspection? This is the first time Arohi comes to the dance class with a guard, that her friend is suddenly afraid?
Where is the logic in this scene? The question is rhetorical, because the answer is the gladiolus. Logic is simply not, as always

Arohi brought to the dance class Simba. And showed Simba to her friend. All right, the children do different things. But why did Arohi bring the dog to the dance class? What for?
In the classroom, firecrackers explode, children run around. The dog for some unknown reason isn't frightened, the dog reacts calmly to this turmoil, just running away from the bag

The teacher asks who brought the firecrackers. The girl says that Arohi hides something in the bag, and she blew up the firecrackers. Nothing was found in the bag, because the dog ran away. Now the girl must apologize to Arohi, because she unjustly accused Arohi. Yes, Arochi didn't blow up firecrackers, but Arohi really hid something in the bag
Arohi can't eat outside the house. Wonder what is the main reason for this ban
Now Arohi needs to find Simba, because otherwise everyone will find out that she was lying and really hiding something in her bag. Therefore Arohi goes to look for Maya or Mohini, a good name must be said

Suman and Jhanvi - the filler for the episode, don't make any sense. The circus is big, and only

Duffer wants a simple life. Well, he always wants what he doesn't have. When he gets it he wants another. He wanted the parathas, now he wants a healthy food. He wanted money and fame, now he doesn't want it. And so on. He is the weathervane
A man who is always unhappy. What would not they give him he always wants another

Yes, even an empty day didn't help in order for these super-script CVs to scrape up something for 20 min. And on the queue we have a clash between Maya and Duffer, of course, this should happen immediately. Of course, Duffer must immediately find out that Maya is alive and at liberty without even knowing that there was an accident in prison and Maya died

A pitiful, miserable sight, and not at all a beyhadh badla. If beyhadh badla, then only beyhadh pitiful, miserable and pathetic
Laska thumbnail
The next moment. Simmi died during childbirth. This happens when you kill someone else's child, your own nephew/niece. Apparently, therefore, Ayan is absolutely uninteresting in his daughter. But on the former open questions - when Ayan married. When Simmi became pregnant. How many years of Arohi (this story still to much fishy)

And a little going back. That night, Maya told everything. Ayan spent only 3 months in prison. Maya released Ayan from prison before she went to the psychiatric hospital. Maya take out the statement, so all the charges from Ayan were dropped. Case was closed
This means that Ayan waited 6 months for his brother to take his pregnant wife home to again attack this pregnant wife of his brother to intimidate her to death in order to avenge for his wounded sick ego
Half year on freedom being released from all charges this so-called normal sane good guy was waiting to attack the pregnant wife of his brother who had just returned from a psychiatric hospital
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Simmi died at childbirth. If this is the truth, then Ayan got the perfect payback. Arjun so much wanted the baby. And baby died, along with it Arjun and maya relation broke. Here the child survives, but God ends his marriage separating him and his wife.
Isnt what happened with Arohi and the girl is the reality of Maya's life. Should the other girl have apologized to Arohi. Arohi did wrong. But then there is no proof of that 😆😆. And I want some other proofs badly.

I love the name Mohini. It is perfect for the track. It has so much of an alluring look
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think that Ayaan was responsible for ArYa baby's death...it is clearly a difference of opinion
Also Simmi's death is sad and that wasn't a payback or anything...it was unfortunate that his wife died , he didn't deserve it...nor did Simmi..a mother who died before even being able to see her child's face , a mom who could not raise her child, Arohi did not deserve it..a child who didn't even see her mom's face...and Ayaan did not deserve it...a guy who's life was already destroyed by Maya..who wanted some happiness and normalacy in life...his wife died and left him alone with a daughter to take care of.

I don't see it as any payback but a tragedy of Ayaan and Arohi's life where a husband lost his wife and a new born lost her mom.
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, I will not say that this is a payback for Ayan. If it's true. Nothing can payback what Ayan did with Maya. Nothing. But, yes, he ruined Maya's life, he killed child, and he could not build happiness on this. At least so. Unlike Duffer, Dusky and Jhanvi, who only portray their so-called misfortune
This case with Arohi. If the teacher finds out about Simba, then Arohi will be punished for firecrackers. Will get punishment for what she did not do. This is the truth of Maya's life
I also like that name. But extremely infinitely beyhadh fed up with all every any symbolism, talking names, meaningful phrases, double meaning text, heavy words and all other nonsense are only empty promises and false hopes, which they feed from the first episode to 251 inclusive

@anshvi, Ayan was at free for 6 months. Half a year. Six months ostensibly a normal sane good guy was waiting to attack pregnant Maya. He had absolutely no difference what would happen to his nephew/niece, this child will die or not, rather he wanted the death of this child
And he is responsible for the death of the child
And if this is true, then he deserved the death of his wife. He didn't deserve a child. Simmi... I don't know what was in the head of this girl, but to marry a man who threatens another girl with rape... Well... It was her choice...
And about the child. Maya's child deserved death? Maya's child deserved the nervous shock and stress through which his uncle lead his pregnant mother on the 8-9 month? Maya's child deserved the stress through which his dad spent his pregnant mother on the 8-9 month? Maya's child deserved this pain when he falls down the stairs? Deserved to die?
If Ayan didn't intimidate, threaten Maya, then all this would not happen. Maya's child would be alive
Laska thumbnail
27/09/17

Dusky ruined the dinner. Duffer and Dusky go to the dance class, because Dusky is worrying. Duffer understands. Where was this understanding when it was so necessary?

Duffer and Dusky come to the dance class. Arohi hides Simba. Dusky sees Simba and yells. Why, why can't she talk calmly? Why she always yells. Arohi, dammit, the child and Dusky yelling at the child

Maya sees Duffer, Arohi and Dusky. And she remembers. He promised to save the child. But he doesn't even remember this child. Maya remembers. Duffer is going to take Simba, and so much is the inevitable Maya fall in Duffer's hands. These memories are black and white. There is no life in them. But they are. "I want to erase those memories"
Duffer stops at something, go to hell Duffer Shama, burn in hell

"Now it's time for Duffer to pay for all his mistakes... It's time to finish the story of Maya and Duffer" Don't expect me to believe what you are telling. Seriously. How many times has it already been said. But yes, every time this beyhadh love comes, which can't be destroyed by anything. Against the curse of Duffer Sharma there is no weapon. It's just impossible to delete this fatal death curse Duffer Sharma from Maya

Maya and Arohi shake hands. Simba connected Maya and Arohi. Dog😆 Arohi can't eat outside the house, so Arohi doesn't take a chocolate bar

Dusky apparently see a nightmare. In this nightmare Dusky in the cemetery. At this cemetery someone called Dusky. Dusky asks why she was called to the cemetery. Dusky asks not to come. Dusky screams, Dusky tries to escape. The finale of this nightmare can be interesting

Boring. Boring. Booorinnng

By the way, this time as much as 17 min. Let me guess, is it 3 minutes from the episode, which was supposed to be on Monday? Hah, still beyhadh terribly miserable pathetic sight

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dog and all I could remember was Samay calling arjun Maya ka kutha. Arohi cannot eat outside. Leave chocolate from a stranger not even food from her friend. Well this family for whom food comes on the table because other parents buy kids outside food shows the height of hypocrisy. What business duffer will have with chocolate if every parent decide what he has decided for arohi.and business is chocolate. Something favourite to Maya
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@shruthiravi, I will not say that this is a payback for Ayan. If it's true. Nothing can payback what Ayan did with Maya. Nothing. But, yes, he ruined Maya's life, he killed child, and he could not build happiness on this. At least so. Unlike Duffer, Dusky and Jhanvi, who only portray their so-called misfortune

This case with Arohi. If the teacher finds out about Simba, then Arohi will be punished for firecrackers. Will get punishment for what she did not do. This is the truth of Maya's life
I also like that name. But extremely infinitely beyhadh fed up with all every any symbolism, talking names, meaningful phrases, double meaning text, heavy words and all other nonsense are only empty promises and false hopes, which they feed from the first episode to 251 inclusive

@anshvi, Ayan was at free for 6 months. Half a year. Six months ostensibly a normal sane good guy was waiting to attack pregnant Maya. He had absolutely no difference what would happen to his nephew/niece, this child will die or not, rather he wanted the death of this child
And he is responsible for the death of the child
And if this is true, then he deserved the death of his wife. He didn't deserve a child. Simmi... I don't know what was in the head of this girl, but to marry a man who threatens another girl with rape... Well... It was her choice...
And about the child. Maya's child deserved death? Maya's child deserved the nervous shock and stress through which his uncle lead his pregnant mother on the 8-9 month? Maya's child deserved the stress through which his dad spent his pregnant mother on the 8-9 month? Maya's child deserved this pain when he falls down the stairs? Deserved to die?
If Ayan didn't intimidate, threaten Maya, then all this would not happen. Maya's child would be alive

Clearly u have a very different perspective with regards to this show and the characters and ur opinion completely differs from mine

I think he did not kill any child and hence did not deserve any punishment...The one who deserves punishment is Maya who has killed so many people and will continue her killing spree and again he never threatened Maya of rape..She was the one who orchestrated the whole thing...This has already been discussed a number of times no point discussing it further.

Maya's child's death was an accident...it also looked like she fell deliberately...but so far it has been proved thus I will still call it an accident...This has also been discussed so many times.

I would say Simmi was a nice girl who didn't listen to the world who accused her fiance of a crime he never committed...otherwise people judge others on basis of what society thinks about them.

Also if you think that Simmi dying was something Ayaan deserves and much worse then I wonder if you think that Maya's baby's death was something Maya rightly deserved...She tried to murder Ayaan..he was also Vandana's son...she tried to snatch a child away from a mother...So, can one call it her karma instead that she lost the child.

In my opinion child didn't deserve to die and nor did Simmi as simple as that.

Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

27/09/17

Dusky ruined the dinner. Duffer and Dusky go to the dance class, because Dusky is worrying. Duffer understands. Where was this understanding when it was so necessary?

Duffer and Dusky come to the dance class. Arohi hides Simba. Dusky sees Simba and yells. Why, why can't she talk calmly? Why she always yells. Arohi, dammit, the child and Dusky yelling at the child

Maya sees Duffer, Arohi and Dusky. And she remembers. He promised to save the child. But he doesn't even remember this child. Maya remembers. Duffer is going to take Simba, and so much is the inevitable Maya fall in Duffer's hands. These memories are black and white. There is no life in them. But they are. "I want to erase those memories"
Duffer stops at something, go to hell Duffer Shama, burn in hell

"Now it's time for Duffer to pay for all his mistakes... It's time to finish the story of Maya and Duffer" Don't expect me to believe what you are telling. Seriously. How many times has it already been said. But yes, every time this beyhadh love comes, which can't be destroyed by anything. Against the curse of Duffer Sharma there is no weapon. It's just impossible to delete this fatal death curse Duffer Sharma from Maya

Maya and Arohi shake hands. Simba connected Maya and Arohi. Dog😆 Arohi can't eat outside the house, so Arohi doesn't take a chocolate bar

Dusky apparently see a nightmare. In this nightmare Dusky in the cemetery. At this cemetery someone called Dusky. Dusky asks why she was called to the cemetery. Dusky asks not to come. Dusky screams, Dusky tries to escape. The finale of this nightmare can be interesting

Boring. Boring. Booorinnng

By the way, this time as much as 17 min. Let me guess, is it 3 minutes from the episode, which was supposed to be on Monday?Hah, still beyhadh terribly miserable pathetic sight

Did Maya have a flashback where arjun promised to save the child because I didn't see it ?