Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@rendezvousvin, this is the main Maya's problem - she underestimates the enemy. Maya believes that people are better than they really are. She did not expect that Vandana would sink so low. She did not expect Dusky is so shameless. And she didn't expect this from Ayan
If the cameras are turned off, then Maya simply has no chance to prove that Ayan attacked her. None

@siri456, in this main point - too many variables. Too many random events must occur for such a result - they can not be calculated. This is too big a chain of dominoes, which must be built in advance and anticipated. And in any case Ayan says "This is the plan of Maya" - what is plan, the hell? At me questions at once other - you broke in the house? Search house? Grabbed her by the hair? grabbed? Pushing her? Was you torn her dress? A bruise you left on her neck? Words said you these words?
I'm not interested in plans and global conspiracy theories in this case, there are only two options here - either all this wasn't (which is impossible because Samay dragged him and the police immediately came), or you did it, Ayan, you did!

@Fernandes43, I can't call Arjun white, and Maya black. I would rather say that Maya is in darkness, because every time they throws her down there. Maya does not have a white holy raincoat, behind which the others conveniently hide, throwing off all their vices, mistakes and crimes on Maya, burying her under a pile of this darkness
Saanj didn't go anywhere in the life of Maya and Arjun. The result of her actions, Vandana, Ayan's choice remained with Maya and Arjun. The mess in their lives is not only the merit of Maya and Arjun, but all the other participants in the process
Moreover, Maya and Arjun lived together for three years, and they built their life gray, but this is their life, damn it, not Duky, to rush into it again and decide who and how to live. She does not have the right to do this. And in the end Dusky it is time to understand that her motives, which are supposedly good and well, don't interest anyone, when the situation becomes worse, thanks to her intervention
No one needs such help and participation, no matter what motivations the "savior" is hiding, which lead only to negative consequences
Dusky stays between them until this marriage will broken, because she interfere in their marriage, there must just two Arjun and Maya

@shruthiravi, I just hope CVs not ruined her character whatever reason
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@laska..Indeed Ayan sexually assaulted her..How come this goes against Maya character..I don't get Ur point..Maya didn't fabricate the story..It's not Maya fault,she didn't ask him to follow her..She did ask him to leave..He took the offence..Y can't Maya complain??..
She might be expected him to barge in not the other things..

riddhiseth thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Arjun means white, Maya means black and Saanjh means twilight. Phase 1 was day time, the time for white. Maya gave Arjun his time in phase 1. She fulfilled all his desires. Phase 3 will be Maya's time and Arjun will be answer for all her questions. Arjun is needed for Maya to come out of all her insecurities and leave all her manipulations behind, only then she'll be able to live a happy life. But to go from Phase 1 to Phase 3 one needs to pass Phase 2. There is no shortcut to that. Before Phase 3 comes, Phase 2 has to come. And Saanjh is Phase 2. Very Symbolically Saanjh placed herself in between Arjun and Maya on the wedding day and changed Arjun's 7th vow to Maya to become Maya's vow to Arjun. Arjun is not loyal, Maya is. Arjun broke all his vows, but Maya will not break her vow herself. It will take a Saanjh to make Maya break the vow. To break the vow Saanjh has to come again in between Arjun and Maya. Twilight is the time when Day meets night. Arjun has to go through Saanjh to meet the real Maya, only then can Maya truly shine. Saanjh was the one to unite them in the marriage, but she didn't leave. Arjun didn't let her leave. If the twilight stays. Day and night can meet but they'll still be apart. They'll only be one when twilight goes. Saanjh will have to leave for Maya and Arjun to be truly one. This time Saanjh will separate Arjun and Maya. Maya will loose, but Maya's time will come.

Samay (the character) could have approached Maya directly. Saanjh was not needed for him to reach out to Maya, but he still chose Saanjh. For Maya's Samay (the time) to come Samay (the character) will have to make Saanjh go out of ArYa's life. Only then will Maya's Samay (the time) will truly come.

100% agreed whatever you said is so damn true
whenever maya tried to attack her enemies they have backfired her leading her to loose something
Laska thumbnail
@sunithi, it's a bit of another. I just know how often CVs are able to turn a character upside down forgetting what they've put into it before. And I would not want them to do this to Maya
Moreover, I doubt whether they can adequately deploy this line further. To pretend that nothing was unequivocally here can't. Interpret this case as a search for keys, too, can not. Maya herself could not do this, or Ayan would not just repeat it like a parrot, "I didn't do anything, this is Maya's plan," but would immediately say that he was standing as bedside table, and Maya herself tore the dress and assembled some improbable dialogues in some impossible way (which could not be at all in any way, because it takes time, and a lot of time)
Maya after this can't be remain former, and this is also a fact. Nobody after this remains the same. It remains an open question how it will affect her
She has already lost a lot, looking back you can accurately say that Arjun's appearance in Maya's life is not a salvation, it's a curse that kills her and will kill her
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Cvcs won't ruin..They never did when it comes to Maya..She hid the keys to keep Arjun with her not to invite Ayan to bounce on her ..This time she didn't play the game but she will pay the price for making others victim in past..The way she cried in balcony speaks the truth...She needs to go back to her Ganesha..So I am up for her losing this battle .Let Arjun go to dusky,let every1 leaves her. I don't even want samay,I jux want her to be alone after this battle.
Laska thumbnail
@sunithi, until now, until now CVs not destroyed Maya's character, I hope they will not destroy further
In this case, I'm not at all interested in was keys or wasn't keys, if all that wasn't the raving of someone's inflamed consciousness, then this should be punished
It's from the category she didn't say "no", although she didn't have the opportunity, or she said "no", but she didn't mean it, or she didn't fight much, if she didn't want, she would fight harder and avoid this, I don't accept it. These are the usual excuses that are used to avoid responsibility for a crime
The devil only knows for what Maya pays - all these manipulations look like childish pranks, she only used her brain and responded to the attack
She didn't want too much, didn't ask for too much, but she tried hard. Probably too much. Maybe for this she pays. For what she can fight. For what she doesn't give up. In defeat there is a much greater victory sometimes

I would not give Ganesha. Ganesha is her friend. She also holds him. And she must learn to not hold on to anyone. Only for herself and for herself. And let the whole world wait, it needs Maya Mehrotra or not, who cares? Let Maya find her own sukoon, let her learn to live for herself, not for others
Laska thumbnail
10/11/17

The variable goes its own way, what was said, it was done today
He with an imaginary variable, but again observes everything that unfolds in the second half of equation

She kicked him out. He wanted freedom so much. Here it is, Arjun, all yours, take it. But today, for some reason, he don't want freedom. The blood is boiling in the veins. Knocks somewhere in the temples. That's funny, Arjun. Very funny in your case. Who is awake in him, and how much will it last? Let's see, of course, further. But being late is literally in Arjun's blood, apparently. I wonder if this is being treated? And this, Arjun, do you have a great game or just seemed to me in the twilight?

Vandana, of course, sided with her son. Perhaps for the first time she chooses Ayan, not Arjun. Whatever it was, somewhere deep inside Ayan today was happy. His mother finally chose him, not her stepson, whom she cared about more than her own son

Samay told what he saw. But Samay didn't see much. Ayan still claims that he didn't do anything. A strange statement for someone who broke into someone else's house, and not only this. Not only this
At the time when Samay said he would tell the truth, Ayan looked frightened, why? He didn't do anything. He in fact as a locker stood, even the door opens and closes, but Ayan was a locker that didn't move from the place, but stood right on the threshold

Today we saw no lawyer Saanj, no. There was no lawyer in sight. Wow, how much was there hatred and poison in her. Today we saw Dusky, who needs revenge. Yes, Dusky vindictive. She will win this case. Be sure she win, and go for it right on the heads. We have already seen how Dusky can extract the information she needs, and her abilities don't have to be doubted. And we know that Dusky can find the information she needs. Well, forward not a lawyer, but a vindictive Dusky

Arjun talks about justice, and Dusky about the case she must win. Truth, justice Dusky will not care about it, she already find victim and crimer, she has already appointed them, now will only prove. And how recently Dusky shouted that she would not defend the criminal. What an irony again

Samay's story not made an impression on anyone, it's great. It's really cool!

Variable watches. Yes, the variable seems to know which signs are where, behind what element that is hidden in this equation. Let's see what and when the variable will present for an imaginary variable

The jacket should come when everything will be totally bad. When the equation will be solved or almost solved. When the imaginary variable turns out to be alone in the dark, shuddering with fear, the jacket must come again
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today we saw no lawyer Saanj, no. There was no lawyer in sight. Wow, how much was there anger and poison in her. Today we saw Dusky, who needs revenge. Yes, Dusky vindictive. She will win this case. Be sure she win, and go for it right on the heads. We have already seen how Dusky can extract the information she needs, and her abilities don't have to be doubted. And we know that Dusky can find the information she needs. Well, forward not a lawyer, but a vindictive Dusky
Bang on 👏
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@rendezvousvin, this is the main Maya's problem - she underestimates the enemy. Maya believes that people are better than they really are. She did not expect that Vandana would sink so low. She did not expect Dusky is so shameless. And she didn't expect this from Ayan

@Fernandes43, I can't call Arjun white, and Maya black. I would rather say that Maya is in darkness, because every time they throws her down there. Maya does not have a white holy raincoat, behind which the others conveniently hide, throwing off all their vices, mistakes and crimes on Maya, burying her under a pile of this darkness

U hv explained so well... brilliant

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska the jacket will come once all the accusations are made, when everything is more or less proven, when only the last shred of cloth is remaining and when Dusky tries to pull that down, the jacket will come.