Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthiravi, after so many episodes I finally see that someone doesn't say pathos and high-pitched speeches, but does. What's interesting is that she doesn't have a name. But she is more real and true than all the rest. Like Maya. For all this time the only person from whom I saw unselfishness was Maya. And now this girl
She doesn't say - "Maya, I will save you. Maya, I will protect you" and other pathetic hypocritical speeches, which are all the time repeated by Duffer, Jhanvi and Dusky. No. This girl just does
The first moment was when she followed Maya when Maya was led to death. She will not save her, but she will support her. She will share the loneliness. The next moment when she begs the jailor to stop torturing Maya. Next time she hears the conversation between Jhanvi and the jailor and warns Maya. And again, when she takes the blame for killing the jailor to herself, at this moment she literally turns over the tables. Rita, too, takes the blame for the murder of the jailor, and more voices come

Jhanvi could not take the blame for Ashwin's murder on herself, Maya raising Jhanvi all her life, Maya saved Jhanvi's life, but Jhanvi could not do this for her own daughter who was tortured by Ashwin
And the girl, for the sake of which Maya remained hungry, was did it
Jhanvi never had a single drop of gratitude to Maya, for what Maya had given her. And Maya gave her everything, literally everything. Like to Duffer

Yes, it was a great moment. I liked the beauty of this scene. The jailor created a jungle where there is no law. And finally she faced in her created jungle with her created lawlessness. Her voice can't be heard. And the very bright accent was the faces of the rest of the prisoners - on their faces there was satisfaction from retribution

Yes, in broad daylight, with system support. Who behaves this way? Normal sane good people? Really? And as these warders turned away, they also turned away when the jailor tortured people in prison. Just turn away and pretend that you don't see how the law is violated. You don't see the victims

Interestingly, look no one could find the money to hire a security for sangite. But to kill Maya and Jhanvi and Duffer found money. These so-called normal sane good people didn't find the money to security, but they found money to order the murder of Maya, bribe the warders
And again it's all Maya's money
Let's try to guess on whose money Duffer lives these 5 years?

@siri456, exactly, unselfishness - a girl without a name showed that is unselfishness. Maya unselfishness interceded for her and this girl answered her the same.
She is weak, this girl has no knowledge, strenght, power, money, but she has a heart and soul! She's a human

They all need to learn to be human. Just being human. Don't yell about your sacred sacrifices, don't promise incrediable deeds and things, but just do it

Duffer, Jhanvi, Dusky - this eternal empty pathos pathetic hypocritical speech, promises and vows that means nothing to them. In them there is nothing from the word human, nothing at all
Look at this girl. She didn't promise anything to Maya. She didn't give any vows. She just did it for Maya

The biggest blame for the death of Maya's child lies on Duffer - it was he who promised to save the child, it was he who took Maya from the psychiatric hospital, saying that the world will understand and accept everything. It was he who left his pregnant wife at 8 months with brother who tried to rape his wife, alone! It was he who sent his pregnant wife at 8 months with this his brother, again. The second is Ayan. He didn't hate the child, but at the same time frightening the pregnant at the 8 month Maya, pushing her on the roof, making her nervous, putting her under stress - well, of course, this will not do any harm to the child. Dusky is the third on this list - Duffer asked her not to call. At this point in time, the child could still be alive. But Dusky calls to VM and literally shoots in Maya and baby. Ayan is alive, the baby is dead

And the most incredible thing about all of this - Duffer does not have anything against living with people who killed his child. No

They all have to pay. All. Jhanvi destroyed 24 years of Maya life. Then Duffer and all his so-called normal sane good family and super-extra-special friend rush in Maya's life and they destroyed the next 11 years of Maya's life. 11 years!
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
19/09/17

5 years later

Duffer is big businessman. He has a bunch of guards. A house in which no one can enter and from which no one can get out. And Duffer has a gun. Probably, for 5 years everyone in the house has got used, that in case of what instead of greetings from they receive a gunpoint of the pistol directed on them
And yet, on whose money did he arrange all this?

At the holiday the ideal happy family. Only Dusky looks somewhat unhappy, and calls him Duffer, correcting herself Arjun. There's a little girl in the house. And from an acquaintance with her it becomes clear that life, soul, inspiration, all-all Duffer's again migrated to a new body. Now all Duffer's everything is Arohi

During the photo it turns out that this Duffer's all-all, not his and Dusky's daughter, but the daughter of Ayan and Simmi, while it turns out that Simmi has died. And here a whole series of questions and assumptions arise
To begin with, when did Ayan get married? Naturally before the leap, because the girl is not a suckling
When and how did Simmi die?
Is this the daughter of Ayan and Simmi, because there are other assumptions
The girl is much closer with Duffer than with her father. Moreover, when posing for a photo it is very clear that Ayan isn't in principle interested in this child
I remember again Mr. Sharma, whom Duffer lost after his mother's death

If the girl was adopted by Ayan and Simmi, then the girl can turn out to be that very child. Will see
If this is a child of Ayan and Simmi, then this is simply impossible. Between children at least a year and 3 months of difference
If Ayan had a child before marriage, or Simmi would have been pregnant at the time, then it probably would have been somehow indicated

Between Duffer and Dusky now is gun. The gun is closer to Duffer than Dusky. It's funny. Dusky tried so hard to make Duffer hate Maya, at last it happened. But now there is hatred for Maya between Duffer and Dusky. Duffer is waiting Maya. Duffer remembers Maya. And Duffer is waiting Maya
Dusky says that Duffer finished Maya's story 5 years ago, no, Dusky! Duffer wanted to kill Maya, he chose such an end, but Dusky didn't let it happen. She said that Duffer will be imprisoned, executed, and what all they will do. Yeah, actually nothing. Duffer paid the warders so that they could not see anything. It's easy to get out of responsibility for these people, they always do it. But Dusky again pours out pathetic speeches and Duffer doesn't kill Maya
Funny, Maya said Dusky not able to keep on farther from Duffer, And Maya will do something that Dusky can never be close to him, and Maya now has plenty of time to think about her next step
And so, Duffer didn't kill Maya. Duffer is always waiting for Maya. A gun and a bullet named Maya closer to Duffer than Dusky

As Maya called Dusky Saanjeshwari Devi, twice - just amazing!
Maya will become Rakshas to defeat Devi. And the book. Wonder how it ties together

And the bullet, on which the name of Maya is written, Duffer should reserve for himself. Yes, Duffer this bullet for you. This bullet not for Maya

By the way, what about VM's blessing? If VM has done something good in life, then let Duffer fall in love with Dusky. So VM did something good?

Yes, for the most part a passing episode, alas
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Laska, your theory about the child being adopted by Ayan and Simmi might be true. Simmi was unable to conceive and Arjun suggested the idea of adoption and brought this baby from the babycare home. This theory gives another food for thought to the child being Maya and Arjun's bandar. And no one apart from Arjun knows that bandar did not die.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska if the child is adopted by Ayan and Simmi then how did Simmi die. It will become a big question.
Maya calling Saanjeshwari Devi. Again telling herself Rakshas and also telling the police earlier rakshas will eat prince and princess. It somehow has different meaning for me. And BG in Maya's hand. I dont think CVs will risk that holy book in a demon's hand. It definetely has lot of Maya associated with it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Laska thumbnail
@Fragrance63, will see. I don't think that with the adoption option, Duffer knows that the child hasn't died. Will see
Ayan looked upset when he looked at the photos of Duffer and Aroci. There is Jhanvi and her unexpected recovery

@shruthiravi, Simmy's death really interests. In any case I want to know reason Simmi's death. When and how Simmi died. Like the answer to a specific question, whether the daughter of Ayan and Simmi Aroci is native or not. The answers to these two questions have a large number of variations of development definitely.
Maya didn't go anywhere, maya still rules the ball๐Ÿ˜ƒ

By the way, the journalist in the next episode is Ram Prasad with a photo. People, Society๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Laska thumbnail
20/09/17

Duffer didn't forget Maya. Nobody has forgotten Maya. Dusky says that Maya could change. Duffer says that Maya will never change. And only he can stop her. These two talk and think much more about Maya than when Maya was there
This world is really strange

Duffer wants a small house, a small family, he doesn't need money, luxuary, penthaus, cars and stuff blah blah blah. For some unexplained reason, Duffer did not want a small family with Maya. He wanted to get drunk in restaurants until he was insane and almost kissed with a super-extra-special friend. He wanted to lie to his supposedly beloved wife. He wanted to betray the trust of his supposedly beloved wife again and again. Flirt with all the female employees in the office. He chose a name for his future child, not with his supposedly beloved wife, but with his super-extra-special friend. Justifying a lie by a gift to make amends for another previous lie

The doctor doesn't believe that what is written is written about Maya. If there was an opportunity, then Maya would have chosen a different path. Maya was left alone. Maya was mistaken
Always the main question - where and in what was mistake. As, for example, Jhanvi, she has long and again reiterated that it was her fault. Like many others, they again and again admit their guilt, but in what. Jhanvi is to blame for having given birth to Maya, but not because she destroyed the life of a small innocent child. Yes, Jhanvi brazenly and shamelessly denies her guilt and responsibility in what happened to Maya
But it's Jhanvi's fault. It was Janvi who was to blame for destroying Maya's life
The doctor offers Maya work. And Maya gets the opportunity she was waiting. In the department with medicines, Maya meets another prisoner - you are silent, and I am silent. Yes, this world works only so

A journalist comes to Duffer. Duffer talks about everything. Here is his family, all thanks to them, blah blah blah
Dusky hung the photo from above. Here it is an ideal picture from a schizo-notebook. But the journalist asks about the past, about Maya Mehrotra. And Ram Prasad hangs the photo from above
Yes, Duffer, you can't escape from this. Exactly not on the treadmill, twitching in place, stepping forward and coming back
It's funny. Duffer can say as much as he likes, thanks to his family. But but but. All this thanks to Maya Mehrotra, which the unknown worthless Duffer, who didn't stay in any job for more than 6 months, made Arjun Sharma the famous photographer "F&C". And today Duffer is who he is thanks to the fact that Maya Mehrotra fell in love with Arjun through the incredible, fatal, deadly sneer of the heavens. After the punishment in the form of parents Jhanvi and Ashvin, Maya received another punishment - love and husband Arjun Sharma. Punishment without guilt

Duffer got angry and drove the journalist out. Similarly, Maya crossed out the count "father" from documents. Trying to close this past, which destroyed all of her childhood

Arohi heard Maya's name and wants to know who Maya is. The child will always look for the answer to a question that adults don't want to answer. And Arohi will ask again and again who is Maya

The funniest episode is how Duffer introduced Dusky. My courage, my strength, my friend. Duffer, then, who is your wife? I would not be surprised if these two super-extra-special friends in this 5 years never had suhagrat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Now that Dusky has finally got it. When got that Duffer hates Maya. When they are husband and wife. They look like super-extra-special friends who have to portray love, at least so does Duffer
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska when did Ramprasad hang the photo, I didnt see that scene. Somehow I had felt something about that journalist asking that question. Reminded me of EHT๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, the past comes calling. Anyways the show is still Nov and I dont think it was ever extended, the way it is connected ๐Ÿ˜†
Did you notice Maya's eyes. So different from all seasons. They dont betray the emotion, they are blank
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, at that reception Duffer said that all he had achieved is thanks to Maya, who saw his talent and gave him a chance. Photo Ram Prasad was just from that evening. But I think, then this photo may appear again, maybe not ones
Yes, the past calls Duffer. There are too many questions in it. It will be interesting to everyone, how it happened that success business woman became a criminal after a meeting with Duffer. Yes, the past is calling
Of course, this can be seen in the pace of the show, which is still not there, and flashbacks. By the way, the special humor is the last 15 min episode, I feel this beyhadh revenge will crush me down with one episode and run away, leaving me to shudder on floor with laughter and hunger๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Maya's eyes, yes, just empty. But I don't believe these eyes or words๐Ÿ˜† She was deceiving me too much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Let's see what will happen next. Will words be justified in action this time or will we see the old picture/garbage again

Laska thumbnail
21/09/17

Duffer decided the past will not return. Duffer wants to move forward. Duffer Dusky's died. Now everyone needs only Arjun. Only he can handle with Maya. It is certainly useless to ask why, dammit, could not be sane Arjun, when it was really needed. Why could there be no sane Arjun, when it was necessary to help the allegedly beloved wife. Why there was the abnormal irresponsible insane far from good Duffer, who drove Maya to suicide, manhandling, endless drunk. However, yes, these are rhetorical questions, the answer to which is only one - the gladiolus and nothing else

Dusky wants the past. Dusky wants Duffer back. It's funny, Dusky wanted a husband, got - what's the problem? Why does Dusky want to return to the time when she lived in her fantasies, in her world of fairies and unicorns? Even before she allegedly was forced to confess to Duffer? Before Duffer became her husband? Why, then, is that happiness for the sake of getting, which I could even become friends with my father's murderer, not cute? Maybe the answer lies in this on-duty kiss?

Yes, Maya chooses another way. Act. Maya's eyes. Maya in Maya. Will see. Tablet. Cream. Switch box
This bottle, Maya didn't take it in medical's office. She didn't take it from the beginning. She took all that was necessary for the pill. But the bottle were not included in this list. Yes, after spending 5 years in prison, and most of the time in the library, and being an intelligent person you can get a lot of new useful knowledge. But this bottle wasn't needed initially/ It wasn't on the list of Maya. Yes, Maya in Maya

Arohi continues to ask who Maya is. Suman decides to simply dissuade, but Arohi insists. Jhanvi decides to tell. There was clearly a lightning and thunder in Jhanvi, because her story could not be explained at all. Someone, dammit, give instructions from this creature
Beautiful girl, with a sweet smile, an angel, dressed in white
But this isn't true. In fact, everything isn't so. She worried many people. Remember the scene - she brings trouble, or they causes trouble to her. From the 1st episode to the present moment, there is always one answer - Sab Maya hai, Sab Maya hai, yes, almost 250, why almost? you can already say 250 episodes all as parrots repeat it again and again and will repeat, apparently right up to the penultimate episode
So for Arohi, bad Maya who needs to be feared is a beautiful angel in white clothes. Congratulations Suman and Jhanvi. All the gratitude will need to be sent to them
Wonder who Arohi will sees in the devil in color?

And Jhanvi only remembers the bathroom! Just this! Hah! Kill her anybody! So much lie in court, everything, just to sent het own daughter to death
This happiness is false. In fact, everyone pretends for the sake of Arohi

The piano cover closes. Arohi screams. And Jhanvi rushes to Arohi. Why, why did this Jhanvi never hear the voice of her own daughter? Why the hell?

Ganesha is clearly on the picture. Let's see what sadistic experiment with Maya he will hold this time

Medicine. Mother. Husband. Child. Three

P.S. Do they know the meaning of the word temp? Come on, they pull and drag the prison escape for a week? Episodes become shorter and shorter. Anticipation of beyhadh revenge or anticipation of hysterical laughter from another miserable so called beyhadh revenge/nafrat/poison time blah-blah-blah? Well, it's really not funny. Stretching for 280 episodes is something that isn't enough even for decent 260. Hah. So pathetic miserable
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yaa we get Sai promo for the past 3 days. But beyhadh was like this for the past 2-3 months. One week, one funda, that's why I told there was no extension.
What do you think abt Tulasi's death Laska. Is it true. Or is it Maya.