Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
11/09/17

Well, jailor showed herself completely. How was it? Maya has committed so many crimes, no one wants to ask what this girl did, no. It doesn't matter what anyone did, it is important that jailor likes to torture prisoners. The girl is sick. What will she cook? Leave even a matter of time and, let's say, quality. She just infects everyone else. But jailor doesn't care, the only thing that worries her is that the sick person should work. Nobody here does other people's work
Maya will find a way here too. She will be hungry. For an unfamiliar girl. Yes, to help this girl, Maya will remain hungry
"I love Maya. I want to cure Maya. But what if then suddenly there will be less love" - well, everything is clear, right? There's no such a question when they want to help. Hungry, then hungry, if really want to help. And other prisoners will also remain hungry, but they will help one. They will support Maya
What Duffer did to cure Maya? He said I'm only&only Dusky's Duffer, push Maya from the bridge in river, and leave pregnant Maya all alone, swim out how you can. Storm ovation!

Unexpected lack of money Sharma and Mathur's family is something new. So they freely scatter freely money to the left earlier, and now they don't have the money for security. Dusky's wedding goes on a grand scale, like a holiday of some minister, but not a question, it always brings joy on a wide leg at someone else's expense and doesn't add to the headache - the bill for a banquet will not fall on your head, and money that earn not you always easy to scatter

12/09/17

Oh, this episode is just a separate fun. Lalwane just beautiful. The holiday is in full swing and Dusky is injured, despite the super-security and all Duffer's blah blah blah. Dusky immediately falls fainting theatrically

Maya is in cell. Tick-tock, tick-tock. If you are ahead, you will lose. If you are behind, you will lose. Tick-tock, tick-tock. Precisely in step with the times
And the expected guest comes. Duffer comes, he said that if his Dusky is blah blah blah. Maya Arjun Sharma must die and she asks to kill
Duffer will present a gift that Maya will not forget in the last hours of her life and will remember in all subsequent lives too. Well, he said it himself, right? How was it? I will take Maya so far away that he will not find her either in this life or in the next seven.
Dusky comes to prison in a wheelchair. And here that's all, folks! Just finish! Sab khatam! Yes, tell me more about this love Duffer and Dusky. He dragged his bride into prison to his ex-wife bad&mad Maya baby, after the injury and the hospital. In a wheelchair, damn it! And Dusky, with incredible courage, enters the cell to let Duffer kiss her in front of Maya. I just can't stop laugh!
No, in Maya's case there is at least a childhood, she has never seen love in her life, she has problem
But Dusky! Dusky grew up in a loving family, where she was given everything, and there as it should be pride, self-esteem and so on, even Shubh taught it to her and what? Dusky, you don't have a problem, then what's wrong with you? Okay, you hasn't conscience, okay you hasn't a drop humanity, but the elementary instinct of self-preservation then should be? No, when it comes to the desired damn toys nothing has matter
Duffer here, too, everything is clear, to prove whether Maya something either to himself, he will do everything, he is obsessed with it
My love his light, say bye-bye to your light, Duffer

Maya it was painful, but dammit, in phase 1 he was saved only by your damned tattoo. Now there is no tattoo, Dusky and Duffer can do it and right in front of wife. You remember, Maya, "Maybe I made a mistake. You're not the person I fell in love with. The man I loved would never do this to me" It was a mistake. He is not the person whom you, Maya, fell in love with

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Laska the incomplete kiss of season 1 got completed today. And yes Maya stands in front to protect someone, while Dusky stays inside when she is being protected.
And yes does self preservation matters. No. It doesnt. Nor does the number of corpse matter if Dusky and Duffer can marry. Shubh, Mangal Savdhan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, Maya is ready to remain hungry for the sick unfamiliar hungry girl, Duffer wasn't ready to just not drink and not lie, although he gave marriage vows to his supposedly beloved wife. Although he said that he wants to cure Maya. Duffer was not ready to trade off any iota of his sick egoism, his sick ego, his sick thirst for beyhadh comfrot and beyhadh freedom to cure an allegedly beloved wife and save his child. Nope
Oh, Dusky. She's VM. Look, she's waiting for his wife's death in prison, even with the prefix ex-, but she needs her death. And this w is sick. If there is no death, then the former sper-eksta-special only and only friend have problems of a global nature and hysteria with a theatrical wedding will not be
By the way, when we will be free from this endless Dusky's drama?
If a tragedy occurred during the wedding of phase 1, because Ashvin died. This time the tragedy occurs, because someone didn't die, because during the wedding Maya's execution was canceled. No, really, these two are waiting for Maya's execution to put sindur and pass the sacred! circles, no, I just don't have words, at least censorship. No, seriously, these people call themselves normal sane and good, and Maya bad&mad, dammit!

Katrax thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Exactly Laska the incomplete kiss of season 1 got completed today. And yes Maya stands in front to protect someone, while Dusky stays inside when she is being protected.

And yes does self preservation matters. No. It doesnt. Nor does the number of corpse matter if Dusky and Duffer can marry. Shubh, Mangal Savdhan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hehe...๐Ÿ˜†
BTW, show is very boring now
Pissed off by it ๐Ÿ˜•
Laska thumbnail
Suman "Over my daughter should not always hang dangerous" - it's funny that it wasn't, you need to establish your daughter's limits in time, but alas, alas. In the day of so many seconds, so many opportunities, and now Suman count how many seconds and opportunities in weeks, months and years๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
13/09/17

Dusky scared. Duffer comes with his standard speeches. Trust, love blah-blah-blah
A joyous event comes. The wedding begins and... And a bad omen! The pandit jumped up, here a bad omen! Mister pandit, go ahead, these guys arranged their wedding in general at the funeral pyre, bad omens doesn't any matter for them
Duffer looks at his watch, watch a little more time and his ex-wife is executed and in their life there will be complete happiness. They are normal sane good people, yeah
And... And the death penalty is abolished
And the bride arranges a hysterics "there will be no wedding"

In phase 1, the tragedy at the wedding occurred, because the dead body fell in the sacred fire. And it happened AFTER the wedding ceremony
At the Dusky's wedding, the tragedy occurs because the dead body of Duffer's ex-wife didn't fall in the sacred fire of Dusky's wedding. And it didn't happen DURING the wedding ceremony.
Normal sane good people, stunned easy!

Duffer looks at Ayan's watch. And wonder, also whether Mr. Sharma was waiting for the disease to finally take his wife to another world to marry Vandi-ma, with whom they were only and only friends?
Dusky as Vandy-ma sits and waits for the death of Duffer's wife to marry him

The moment when before the Maya loop, and the next moment Duffer and Dusky put on each other's neck flower loops

When Maya wanted to leave Duffer, he didn't let her go, blackmailed her with suicide
When Dusky wants to leave, he will not let her go either
For Dusky, all the doors were open all the time, but she literally rushs in one single closed one. Well, she finally broke this door. She came to Maya's place
I hope Dusky remembers that dinner, it is in full swing and ahead of the most exquisite and unexpected dishes. Especially dessert

Maya. Only Maya can go to the death penalty in such way. Like royal. The girl who was defended by Maya is trying to follow her. The last minutes before the death penalty Maya Arjun Sharma. And she doesn't remember the pain, lie, betrayal, doesn't remember hatred, doesn't remember the evil that was caused to her, no, she remembers this illusory love, these promises which Duffer shattere at all
shruthiravi thumbnail
@laska Samay is shown too many times, Samay is talked too many times. I am liking it. Even the lawyer looked at time telling time for execution.
See shaguns and apashaguns are decided by these people that fits their truth, not what they are. I was ๐Ÿคฃ when pandit jumped telling apashagun.

Maya shouldnt celebrate Dusky's death, but yes of course duffer and dusky can marry over Maya's pyre. Because they are sane humans.

Coming to deaths. Ashwin's death was not pre planned by Maya. It happened because Vandana Mata decided to take Arjun from the mandap. But Maya's death was pre planned and along with that death on that exact muhurat these people planned the wedding. Well sane humans who have humanity.

I loved the direction of yesterday's scene. It was a contrast of death and the so called happy life over a pyre.

Maya was not allowed to build her life over Ashwin's pyre because Vandana wanted to listen to Ashwin Bhai saab. And these people think of building life over Maya's pyre.

Yes the dinner has only started. I thought it was over. Between fear of death and love, Maya chooses love through her entire walk to noose. Between fear and love, Dusky chooses fear when she is about to walk to wedding mandap.
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, exactly. Maybe Maya bad&mad, okay, but I prefer bad&mad Maya's society and world than the society and the world of these so-called normal sane good people. Not every criminal, not every psycho will concoct to this. But for normal sane good people this is quite in order. Come on, to get married during someone's execution - everyone does that. Dissapoint in marriage? Go to another in the day of your ex-'s execution. It is interesting, but for such a special wedding, the pandit compared three horoscopes and coordinate a date favorable for the wedding with a favorable for the execution day? I think this is where the mistake crept in somewhere. The day for execution was probably unfavorable, that's why execution fell through๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Wonder how Duffer and Dusky not ask to go directly to prison, so that in the same room where the execution will take place, a wedding will be held in parallel. Yes, there, you could have been a ex-wife and the future is right next to dress up๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maya called Lalwani, but he didn't answer. This means that for Dusky there is a wedding gift. Then what will Duffer do? He must prove to Maya how much he hates her. Right after the wedding, they will come to Maya in prison to ask for a blessing? Or will Duffer ask the lovely aunt jailor give them the next cell for suhagrat? I will not be surprised neither to that nor another๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The pandit said - he will leave the right hand and take the wrong one forever. The darkness will settle in his heart. Well, actually - Duffer in black, Duffer and his hatred
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Laska duffer is looking good in black. Well it suits him and yes of course they will have SR and Saanjh has to be pregnant also. Duffer aur Dusky ka bandar. That scene had something in it. Name of the bandar was planned by Duffer and Dusky. Maya's first pregnancy was a lie, but then maybe Duffer and Dusky ka bandar will be true.
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, don't be surprised, in this show only the obscurantist predictions and spoilers and symbolism come true. All cruelty for Maya. All the benefits for everyone else