Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
These ropes, these chains kill her - it's true. They pull her to the very bottom physically, morally, psychologically. She's on fire. She is dying

Jhanvi leads Arjun to Maya - do they have a hobby to bring Maya to suicide, and then save this unfortunate person by continuing torturing her? Let her die, I implore you! Stop this sadism. You don't want to help her, don't want to open the cage, don't want to give medicine. Then just let her die. Let her nightmare end. Let her find sukoon. Just let her die

👏
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's what's dusky needs from the very beginning..Maya is bad and mad..Next VM,Arjun and now Ayan also..Arjun tops the list,he wants Maya to die...

I am not at able to sympathize Arjun nor able to think he has geniune concern for maya...Will he??.Maya will not file makes sense..Arjun stays back..Circle continues..

What did samay see??whats his role in this mess??.Still for me that guy is clueless..

Jhanvi pushed Arjun to save Maya for what?Maya to attempt more sucide attempts...His rope on her,her promise will kill or lead her to death but these people will save her to torture her more & more..
What do u think of Maya losing.Is that mean she will not do manipulation or start valuing herself..

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska Samay came in the twilight zone. Yes he saw Maya-Ayan is a very lousy position. But he didnt hear those dialogues, he didnt see Ayan tearing Maya's dress. Yes he saw Ayan on top of Maya. But is that enough. Cant Dusky twist it.
Everything is in twilight zone and I am sure Dusky will twist everything to suit Ayan. Dusky will achieve her mission of Maya being mad and bad. Because everything is in twilight zone, dusky's zone. But is it so.

It happens at night, night is Maya's zone, time is Maya's. So what is needed to bring time from dusky's zone to Maya's zone.

The chains, the ropes Jhanvi and Arjun. If time has to come to Maya's zone this woman Jhanvi has to speak up. Dawn has to speak to Sun. Maya can be saved only by Arjun via Jhanvi. The whole purpose of Samay is to make this happen.

Till he gets proofs or create proofs Maya will struggle, she will face almost death.
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A baby killer saanjh is protecting a rapist.
Now even though dusky heard ayan words in phone to her she is gonna fight this case for him at last. But where is her morals ?

Anyway why does arjun even save maya frm killing herself when he wants her to die and can't help her in anyway like a husband does.
He can't save her from her insecurities or her fears but he stops her from suicide what's the use.
Let her atleast die once for all everyone will be happy Na and he enjoy with his dusky.
One more ayan could have called police or used physical violence which maya already expected as she said one dialogue 'even if u try to kill me I won't let u take arjun'.
Then he started doing something so dirty with her. And she didn't expect sexual violence & molestation definitely.
He crossed all limits. And if arjun still is gonna support that bro of his that wud be such a disgusting thing I wud be watching ever.
I want ayan to get his punishment and Vandana's Perceptions about her sweet sons shud break.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@nithu did Arjun see Ayan molesting Maya. No. Also Maya's manipulations. Arjun cannot chose Maya now even if he wants to believe her, even if he had heard those disgusting dialogues. Because when he heard them he was not in senses.
A wife needs husband's support the most at such a crucial juncture. Which Maya is not going to get, obviously due to her manipulations
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@nithu did Arjun see Ayan molesting Maya. No. Also Maya's manipulations. Arjun cannot chose Maya now even if he wants to believe her, even if he had heard those disgusting dialogues. Because when he heard them he was not in senses.

A wife needs husband's support the most at such a crucial juncture. Which Maya is not going to get, obviously due to her manipulations

But a woman can't lie in such matters. Maya definitely expected the physical violence but when he tore her dress she was really shocked so I'm thinking it's better arjun be confused than support his brother.
Though maya suffocated him she loved him and equally she tried to warm up to his family which vandana was not accepting then how arjun forgot all abt it easily and is blaming ONLY maya I'm surprised.

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, I love Maya and Jhanvi scenes after leap. Maya says what comes from within. From her goes the past. A peculiar mirror of pain. And Jhanvi looks at it silently. Maya treats her like a living doll. And this is how Jhanvi treated her daughter - a living doll that was supposed to tie a man to her
And this girl, who has never been alive to anyone, is full of pain. In her pain for a few lives. She has many questions and no one wants to answer them. No one wants to try to understand her
Everybody wants only their comfort
Jhanvi wants love and husband Ashwin. Jhanvi offers to give Arjun a chance when it gets to a deadlock now, why does this Jhanvi not want to untangle the tangle? Why doesn't she want to break this cage? For three years she looks at this mess. He carries her unconscious, she brings his unconscious. This is some kind of closed terrible horrible hell circle. But Jhanvi only pokes in this damn button, again trying on the role of the victim
Like Arjun now, he will not believe that it was. Obvious evidence will be forgotten, because it is convenient to shift the blame onto another. He had already forgotten that Dusky had pushed Maya down the stairs. He had already forgotten that he himself had asked for this damn promise. He had already forgotten that he was threatening that he would leave Maya if she approached Sharma's house with whom they had no relationship
But the moment of verification comes, and everything is forgotten. All the blame goes to Maya's head, and the rest of all in white are going to decorate this beautiful world, and only the bad and mad Maya is the vice of this world. All other saints
Jhanvi hardly saw anything. She was in the room, further the corridor, and Maya and Ayan were in the hall. Jhanvi heard, but saw hardly

@sunithi, In these relations there was no sense from the very beginning. Maya did not see the real Arjuna. Maya followed the illusion. Her created illusion has its roots in the impasse in which she is stuck
Jhanvi is unlikely. She killed her daughter all her life. It's probably too late to change
Samay will not hurt Maya, he loves her. He saved her. He's the only one at the moment, who actually cares about Maya. What does she feel. What she wants. He is only interested in her sincerely
Now Samay is a fork. From him, from his actions, words, there are two variants of development

@Nithunavi, Arjun doesn't believe, he already doesn't believe in promo. I don't understand why they save her. Well, let her just die once. It will be more humane than to torture person like that
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started believing jhanvi is too late to change..That lady can live with that bell forever I don't care..
Arjun believes or not doesn't matter to me at all..He jux want Maya to die on her own,will he leave this chance..Not for Ayan not for any1 for his own freedom,he will go after Ayan and will be a traitor for Maya.In Sharma's family No1 knows how to treat a women and as u correctly put them as selfish..Ayan used this opportunity to force himself on Maya who he lusted forever..

The way she cried in balcony speaks a lot and She really tried to commit suicide(not an act) as she was guilty of not able to do anything as some1 other than Arjun touched her..Maya is forever loyal to Arjun

This phase is payback of Maya for her deeds in season1..She will lose,dusky will win I want dusky to win ..

From variable 2 variants development,who r they?Ayan and other1..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
I can say for sure that I don't like this
Rape, attempted rape is not a joke. You can't drag it into the plot, just for the sake of a suddenly turn. Such questions are simply not solved like this, with such ways just don't simply turn

Ayan's words can't be completely ignored, whatever one may say, but he simply didn't want to take Arjun away and just leave his intentions weren't limited to this. In a state of alcoholic intoxication much happens, including something that a person is not capable of in a sober state. To that example is Dusky and her dance with Arjun. Alcohol lowers self-control, removes inhibitions and sometimes disables the brain

Until now, how Maya was prescribed. She can manipulate, she can create situations. But she's not the Lord God, dammit, to calculate everything. In this situation, she could not calculate Samay. She doesn't know about his game, she doesn't know about his connection with Dusky. She could not predict his interference. Whatever her plan is, she is not a puppeteer to know exactly who, what and how will do

Maya can go to much to keep Arjun. On very much. But given her reaction to Samay. Playing rape is too much even for her. If CVs do this, it will kill her character

Even if we assume that this is Maya's plan. Dialogues Ayan doesn't cancel. The dress is torn - or Maya tore it up herself (then where are the cries of Are you mad? What are you doing?" And the like, and why, hell, Ayan just didn't go away?) A sign on her neck - Maya could not leave it, it's just It is impossible, she did not have time for this. In addition, such bruise are extremely difficult to forge, this is either there or not

And Ayan simply says that he did nothing. Tell me what happened. Why do you go from the answer? Why don't you say that you wanted to take Arjun? What was looking for the keys? What did Maya do all by herself? Why do you go out from the answer, the hell, and just repeat it as like a worn-out record "I didn't do anything"? You did! You came to her house! You demanded Arjun! You searched her house! You broke into Jhanvi's room! Has broken in fact! You pushed Maya! Grabbed her hair! You did, so what the devil are you going out from answer?

From one side Maya unties Arjun, so that he can save her. But again, for God's sake, she can't know for sure when he wakes up - she did not swallow the tablets so that there was enough time for washing the stomach, hanging takes only a few minutes, and further all, no salvation and return journeys, nothing
On the other hand, victims of sexual harassment try to commit suicide through one, if not each. And Maya is psychologically unstable. If she decided to commit suicide, then Arjun must be untied, so that he will not perish. Jhanvi can't, she just only pokes in this damn button. Jhanvi was opened earlier. Maya locked herself from inside

I need the next episode, but I don't like it, I don't like it at all... With any further turn I don't like it at all...
Laska thumbnail
@sunithi, it matters to Maya. This is very important for Maya...
Yes, another important point is to raise a hand against a girl, I understand, in the blood Sharma's family? What upbringing Vandana, what upbringing! Applause. One Arjun wasn't enough
With a variable of two options - will it go with what it says or choose to get its goal. If he is silent, if he doesn't say what he saw, Maya's chances of defeat increase dramatically. But at the same time, the chances of winning for a variable increase
The path to the variable to the imaginary variable will open