Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthiravi, yes. At the end of the day, solving the equation with closed eyes, we see an imaginary variable and get its value
But since we do not see the real variable, we have the answer of one and a half digger, and not two
This is exactly what Samay is doing now - he is in both parts of the equation, his goal is to leave the imaginary variable with the real, but all will see only the imaginary variable and its meaning
Absolutely not realizing that they don't see the real variable

@sunithi, Maya doesn't judge people, but she is also influenced by illusion. For example, her complete fallacy in Arjun is due to illusion. Not now, much earlier
Samay somewhere disappeared about 5 years, what happened to him, where he was - these questions are still open
Samay worried about Maya's happiness. If he is late, and if happiness has already come to Maya? He can retreat, but see to it that no one disturbs this happiness
When it is obvious that there is no happiness, then nothing prevents him from entering the game, and take his second chance. Save from the one who inflicts only pain, but doesn't give happiness. And to give love and happiness by himself
And don't forget Samay knows Maya, he knows her very well. Accordingly, he knows when he has chances and when absolutely not
If the assassin tried to frame Maya or Arjun as murderer, then why did he stop at Jhanvi? Why not throw more evidence to the police? Why did not he expose the focus with the suicide note?
Well, no one says that the murderer's case will open again now. Now in general there is a completely different game, and it should lead to a different result
Arjun doesn't say anything about Maya. And it is profitable for him? If he talks about Maya, the first and obvious decision is to return all to Maya, leave luxury, money, career and return home. And Arjun Sharma doesn't want to part with a beautiful and comfortable life. Plus, then Arjun needs to admit that he made a mistake, his ego and the thirst for money and fame will not let him do it. He will lie and wriggle trying to divide and rule, where it will lead clearly already in advance
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur answers and questions r very much correct..Let's see how it unfolds further..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Laska I am loving the way you are bringing maths into play. Yes it is about a+ib. In the equation only a is real, ib is imaginery. Result is the combination of two. People dont even realize many times when they arrive at conclusion it is not always a+b it is a+ib.
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, in fact the equation that everyone will decide is much simpler Maya=bad and mad
But what they will not see Maya+Y=bad and mad
Because at the moment it's necessary Y. This answer Y will give to everyone, it will become a part of each, so that in the end the answer is exactly this

Samay he is time. But in this show all the names don't match, except for Maya
What if Samay isn't the time, but opposite, out of time? He appeared in Maya's life 8 years later, he appeared in Saanj's life, he appeared from nowhere in front of Arjun
His past is hidden, he hides his goals in the present, and everyone is lost in the guesswork of what he wants in the future

About the murderer. At first, Jhanvi was suspected, then there was evidence against Arjun, and at that moment Maya took all the blame on herself
Was this not part of the plans?
Jhanvi admitted in a suicide note. And situation stopped again out of time. If the goal was Maya and Arjun, the game would continue
But if the goal was Arjun, but Maya blend all the cards?
She took the blame on herself. As a result, the player doesn't get rid of Arjun, Maya's confidence in Arjun didn't flinch one iota, and Maya takes the blame on herself
The player has to retreat, he lost
His calculation - Vandana will stop the wedding, and if she doesn't succeed, then the wedding will stop Ashwin's murder, Arjun will be sent to prison, and then Maya is again fully available, but Maya destroys this plan without even knowing it
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laska

@shruthiravi, in fact the equation that everyone will decide is much simpler Maya=bad and mad

But what they will not see Maya+Y=bad and mad
Because at the moment it's necessary Y. This answer Y will give to everyone, it will become a part of each, so that in the end the answer is exactly this

Samay he is time. But in this show all the names don't match, except for Maya
What if Samay isn't the time, but opposite, out of time? He appeared in Maya's life 8 years later, he appeared in Saanj's life, he appeared from nowhere in front of Arjun
His past is hidden, he hides his goals in the present, and everyone is lost in the guesswork of what he wants in the future

About the murderer. At first, Jhanvi was suspected, then there was evidence against Arjun, and at that moment Maya took all the blame on herself
Was this not part of the plans?
Jhanvi admitted in a suicide note. And situation stopped again out of time. If the goal was Maya and Arjun, the game would continue
But if the goal was Arjun, but Maya blend all the cards?
She took the blame on herself. As a result, the player doesn't get rid of Arjun, Maya's confidence in Arjun didn't flinch one iota, and Maya takes the blame on herself
The player has to retreat, he lost
His calculation - Vandana will stop the wedding, and if she doesn't succeed, then the wedding will stop Ashwin's murder, Arjun will be sent to prison, and then Maya is again fully available, but Maya destroys this plan without even knowing it

I hope not Laska. SaYa chemistry is very good and Piyush can act very well. I dont want him to be negative. I'd rather that he nudges Maya towards the truth. Why cant the murderer be Arjun or Saanjh 😲😲

I expect Samay to be grey. As you say if Arjun is Y he is the bad cookie in the combination and this Y with Saanjh will also wreak havoc.

I for one seriously hope that Z is the right equation with Maya... Z being Samay... warts and all. Will he be able to give selfless love to Maya? (ofcourse without killing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Laska thumbnail
05/04/17
So the variable launched its game. But someone seems to surpass her expectations
Anyway

No one can come between Maya and Arjun, except Maya. Yes, no one. The variable knows this. That's why she acts like that, a sadistic is probably the right word

But is it possible to blame the variable for this? Well, only if you want to put the blame on another

The prodigal son returns home again, falls to his knees again, and sheds tears again asking for forgiveness

This time, the right person brought gift, so you can enjoy dancing, singing songs, fighting pillows

A variable watch, it is here, but in fact it is still with an imaginary variable in the other part of equation

Everything develops according to the scenario, which is written not even by a variable, but by one great egoism with a capital E

Arjun in full confidence - divide and conquer. After drinking with Ayan he begins his tearful story - there is no life, he is all in chains, he isn't allowed to eat, sleep, and generally breathe. He is blackmailed with suicide. His life is hell, believe me grateful spectators. And one believes, others will believe
What is forgotten instantly is that it doesn't fit into the picture. The second side doesn't interest anyone, but there are enough questions
Well, my favorite - who ask this sacral vow? Burn in hell, Arjun Sharma!

If even now someone will say about Arjun's hidden love to Maya, then I will have a healthy laugh

The first response of the equation begins to loom, someone will see the long-awaited one and a half digger and will persistently prove that this is the right answer

This trip will be tough. Fasten seat belts. One and a half digger is show are frightening
exciting to watch
Laska thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

I hope not Laska. SaYa chemistry is very good and Piyush can act very well. I dont want him to be negative. I'd rather that he nudges Maya towards the truth. Why cant the murderer be Arjun or Saanjh 😲😲

I expect Samay to be grey. As you say if Arjun is Y he is the bad cookie in the combination and this Y with Saanjh will also wreak havoc.

I for one seriously hope that Z is the right equation with Maya... Z being Samay... warts and all. Will he be able to give selfless love to Maya? (ofcourse without killing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Agree
How I wish Arjun to be Y. How I wish
But he's just Duffer, the impudent self-centered brainless Duffer
And Maya was terribly unhappy to meet him on her way, and all this cause Dusky (how can any problem be created without her intervention?πŸ˜†) - was given her his job? He could sitting at home and not touching normal peopleπŸ˜†

Ashwin may be alive, this is my only straw at the moment to save

Either the killer exists, and he must be connected with Maya, and this is definitely not Maya
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska to be frank Arjun's truth is out. He doesnt love Maya. He just dont want to guilty of her death that's it. Maya is in delusional world thinking he will love her.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
S 2day I agree nothing left in Arjun to say he loved Maya.he doesn't loves saanj also..He is unfit for love..He loves himself nothing more..I so wanted Maya to slap him so hard and kill him the way he is doing to Maya..Such a monster..

Can they plz separate Arya now??.I don't want Maya to suffer anymore..Y can't she let him go...Will samay react 2day?Highly doubt it..They r showing the extremes,it kills me to see Maya like this..Maya is least bothered about her office work also..I don't want my Maya to be like this..

If ashwin is alive,how it would save Maya??Ur puzzles r so tough to solve laska..What could be the 1st answer?..Will Maya know about Arjun..I can't bare to see Maya like this..
Maya is preggy as per the society,how they r planning to handle that part..Will it be to reveal her past preggy is fake?.I am confused..

What you felt about samay smirk??.I am not able to guess that guy??If he reacts to Maya condition 2day,it would be so good treat to watch that saanj & co faces...

Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, this illusory world he gave her. He gives it to her with an inveterate periodicity. He never loved her, wasn't the wedding enough to understand this. I don't think even that he doesn't want to be guilty of her death, he would be happy if she die, but only if others would not suspect him
@sunithi, Arjun will get his freedom, don't doubt. Look at how many people are willing to help him in this fight with a bad mad wife. They will manage, believe. It will happen, but not so fast. Maya always fights to the end
No. Samay must restrain himself. He's smart. Look, he says that every time he approaches Maya, she leaves him. Accordingly, this is not the first time he is next to Maya. But every time she slips away
He knows what he is doing. He will not react in front of Arjun, this isn't part of his plans. Arjun is self-centered, he is unripe. He is a small child who wants to play with toys when he is comfortable. He can throw out a toy, tear it. But only he. If someone will claim his toy, he will immediately need a toy and and toy will become irreplaceable. Samay doesn't need it. He doesn't need Arjun's possessiveness. Dusky should be focused on Arjun, she should think that everything is exactly as she sees it
May be. This possibility exists
If Ashvin is alive, it will not save Maya, but me. I'm sick at the thought that Arjun can return to her life. Better death than such love, and such person!