Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful is the word for this post..The way u ve written about Maya child is all love,I want that to happen..I want Maya to be happy with her child..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Fernandes43, for this Maya must learn about the second part of the equation. It's not in Samay interests right now
@sunithi, why the hell does Maya have to redeem herself? Let her choose her life. Let her build her life. If she wants alone, if she wants with Samay (although it is better not with him) Let her let in her life the one who deserved her. Let her get away tattoo. Let her leave past behind. Let her go forward. Let her learn her lessons, and just go ahead without looking back
What kind of love does Arjun have? Well there is no love there, and there was never. Attraction was, passion, infatuation, but there was never any love. And will not, he is not capable to love
If Maya leaves, when Maya leaves, what the hell? He had three years, if he could not/didn't understand, but really just didn't want to, then what the heck give him this advantage?
Samay returned after 8 years, but by the way it's Maya left him. Does anyone want to give Samay second chance? He is at least ready to fight, even if not honestly, even with a double play. But he wants to fight for Maya, for her heart, for her love
Can you expect Arjun to fight for Maya? I'm, no, big big big no! About something he will understand. Yeah, today he'll understand, tomorrow he will again will tired with madness his wife/healthy breakfast/without alcohol/with busy his wife/too much love, and everything will start again?
Arjun is the last person on earth who will fight for Maya. For three years he fed Maya illusions so much that she got bogged down in it with her head. Since their meeting, the only thing that Arjun gave to Maya is pain, pain and pain again
He is an egoist with a capital E. And selfishness is not treated - this is the essence of person. He already forget that his saint-friend-Dusky killed their baby, about what else we can talk?

Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. how I love if cvs cud put this in implementation whatever u have written and I will even love if she marties samay or samay will become her true friend.
And arjun like u said will never change his habits and he doesn't deserve maya who wanted for herself only love and loyalty which she already gives in abundance.
And saanjh is becoming a torture day by day. No need of her actually, Cvs atleast now shud stop showing her scenes and concentrate on maya & samay who are performing awesomely.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska I loved how you made Samay a variable. Yes he is exactly the variable and he will determine the output of the equation. He will decide what is the sign coming for each individual. Plus, minus, multiplication or division.
Samay will break all perceptions, all illusions. What everyone feels will be out. No more pretending mahanta ki murti while having completely opposite desires. Samay can topple Maya's plan. But it is needed. As she can create new plans.
sunithi thumbnail
Agree Laksha..I can never forgive Arjun showing off hiding saanj from maya remembering Maya saying about her child..Want kind of human he is..How dare without any regrets he is easily going behind saanj..It's all about him..Nothing matters to him when it comes about him and his desires..Not even his own child..
I want Maya to make him suffer for all his selfishness..Y would Maya let him go easily..He should pay for a his deeds..Not respecting and valuing Maya and also for his child.He will pay back..He will fight better than samay,Maya will make sure to give him tough fight..

About arjun man handling,might be he learnt the lessons wrongly from his father,things will change from now on..Maya is self harming and asking people to choose what she wants.I feel Arjun also deserve a chance to change.arjun is physical and maya is emotional,both r wrong..

About samay,I don't want anymore torture to maya.i don't feel any goodness in him.Let me wait for a few more episodes..

Let Maya be alone all alone with her child..Let every1 come and fight their battle to win her back..Let her show them what is is called rejection..
Laska thumbnail
@Nithunavi, thank you😊 I don't think that CVs have enough courage for this, although I wish, very much wish
The problem is that this isn't Arjun's habit. You can get rid of the habit, but from the nature of your character - no, never. This is his essence
Living with someone like Arjun is hell. Today he defends, tomorrow he raises his hand against you. Today he loves, tomorrow he hates. Today he saves, tomorrow brings to suicide. It is he from the victim turns into a monster, not Maya, and this is his essence
Maya is stuck in these promises. In these settings since childhood. In these illusions. Stuck in the experience that she got in the process of survival, stuck in the illusions that she was fed from childhood. She doesn't repeat Jhanvi's path. She repeats her own path. She again follows the path of a little girl who can not let go of her mother's hand. But now it's not her mother, but her husband. And the situation is the same sadistic, even worse - now the victim and the monster have one face for two. She's literally stuck in this. And she is scared - from all sides the precipice. She builds illusions, because otherwise she will not survive. She doesn't know how. And Jhanvi just watch again when her daughter breaks down. Just watch. But knowing this person, I am confident that she will come into game to drive the last knife into her daughter's back
Maya needs to let go to save herself. But she can't. Just can't. And this vow, so that Dusky burn with it in hell!

@shruthiravi, he has his own agenda too. He has a purpose. This time, not mirror will expose. This time, the past will expose, which has returned. The past likes to pull skeletons out of cabinets, because it's time that keeps it, hides it, and takes out the time too
I know that for Maya it is necessary. But not to build any plans. To hell with hatred, in fact, they don't deserve it either. They don't deserve even contempt, too much honor is scattered by such strong feelings for them
Maya needs to break her settings. Completely. Destroy the rules by which she lived. Build her life anew and without anyone else's intervention
Laska thumbnail
@sunithi, Arjun will fight even better than Samay? Don't make me laugh!😆😆😆
Revenge is not a fight. Revenge is the return of debt victims to the offender
Struggle is something else. And Arjun doesn't know what fighting is. And he will never know
Raising a hand on a girl is a lesson, yes. But this lesson is learned once and for life. This setting never changes. Either a man can cause physical pain to girl, or not. Arjun can
Understand, what is shown here - this isn't a lesson. This is the beginning of domestic violence
Moral and psychological already exist in more than enough option - he leads Maya to suicide. He shakes Maya's psyche, as probably Ashwin didn't always succeed
Don't think that violence in the family begins suddenly for no reason at all, but immediately with beatings, more often not than it isn't. Most often, violence in the family begins with a randomly broken nose, accidentally left a bruise on her hand, accidentally under the emotions too much grabbed her hair. These are the first steps. Next time there's a bruise, not one, but two. The door is no longer accidental, but deliberately. Not just grabbed by the hair, but pulled with force. And there to full-fledged beatings with broken bones not so far. This isn't treated. Never ever

Oh, Arjun drinks alcohol of his choice, Maya doesn't take away his bottles and glasses. Opposite she drags home drunk

Yes, Maya is also wrong, but this isn't an excuse and not a reason to raise a hand on a psychologically unstable person. And even more so bring such a person to suicide. Moreover, Arjun pulled out this instability - there is no one else. Previously, Maya controlled herself
And Arjun at us like sane, no? The demand is higher from the one who controls himself. As with an adult, not with a child

Arjun deserves a chance with someone else. With Maya Arjun had a chance, he used it. Result on the face

Tomorrow he will learn his lesson, the day after tomorrow will lose his temper, no matter for what reason, do you have a guarantee that he will not raise his hand to Maya? I do not have. Now I have a guarantee that he will raise his hand! Not today, then tomorrow. Not this week, then the next. Not this year, then next year. But he will. Now it's just a fact. If not cameras, then breakfast. Not breakfast, so clothes. Not clothes, so she didn't let him go for a party, didn't give him drink, kiss in morning, doesn't kiss in morning. There can be a great number of reasons for this, but there is only one stop sign for this. And Arjun doesn't have it
And what is even more remarkable is that Arjun doesn't regret about it, he doesn't consider himself guilty. He says that he didn't raise his hand to Maya, but the truth is that he raised. Denial in this case only aggravates the situation

It would be interesting to compare Arjun and Samay in terms of relationships. Something tells me that Samay very unlikely raised his hand to Maya
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See with Samay Maya's true nature is coming out in full force. I had told right. Maya is bad and mad. Her ruthlessness is really big and she is going on a rampage on Samay. Samay will take the rampage. He is capable of taking it. Maybe he knows why he is getting this rough treatment from her. Why she hates him so much. He has in him to bear the pain. Because he knows why she is like that.
sunithi thumbnail
Laksha..U r very much correct in Ur questions..V ve to wait for next phase..Lets see..
Maya hates samay and samay is trying to win her back..If you consider that as fight,then let's wait for next phase..
The way u explained denial 👏..Loved it..
Denial is the source of beyhadh right..Here every1 use it for their advantage..
I don't ve any justification for domestic violence..He is completly wrong..same way for Maya self harming,I don't ve justification.her and his denial..

Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Laska arjun promised with maya like equally obsessed person who is too much in love with her and told so much bs hw he will work towards his promise.
But now it's all gone, all are fake. He can't take care of his actions which he started with a marriage with maya.
Like said BG a person Shud take responsibility for his actions but here all I see is arjun running away.
He was eager for enjoying luxuries, greed overcame and married her and also when maya tried to tell her past after bachelor's he tried to push it away.
Now when he is feeling uncomfortable he is walking off after all that. That means this is like Marzi ka raaj. Idk how cvs are showing like arjun must be pitied but I don't pity him at all.
All I see is a man who is escaping from his responsibilities.
Btwn this show is showing Vandana like superstitious believer to be right that's really unsettling thing.
People who watch this show wud be effected badly with this kind of regressive stuff.
If maya was a person who is ruthless she akways wud have tried to hurt someone else but all she does in hurt herself bcz beneath the faade I believe she is afraid. Afraid that her arjun will leave her. Afraid that her illusion will break and she has to see reality of her relationship.