Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Will duffer anytime realise dusky is not a good friend or will fall for dusky manipulation..I know he will..
He thinks once she knows Ayan is guilty she will back off,she thinks once he knows Maya is bad and mad,he will not love her..I want to see their faces when she finds out Arjun always love Maya and not her and Arjun to know in which extent his friend can manipulate..
I want maya to slap dusky and duffer so hard...Arjun should suffer a hell alot and dusky to face such a public humiliation which should make Maya so happy..Her each tears should be answered..

In a way her questions to Arjun and Jhanvi gave all the answers for her sufferings from her birth..Then y she should pay this heavy price..If so,will these hypocrites will face worse than this..
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Fernandes43, Maya never crossed the limit
While Dusky only does that she tramples on the limits of ethics and morality. Her behavior in court show it in full way. She just revels in power. Maybe she's a good lawyer - the work of a lawyer to protect the client. The question is guilty or not for those who have morals and principles. Dusky doesn't have this issue
Dusky and Vandana create Duffer. Maya unfortunately managed to create an image of Arjun Sharma, but to remove Duffer isn't so easy

@sunithi, I think she still get a divorce๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Maya can't now manage the situation. Just can't. And this is understandable
Dusky and Duffer. I would like to say that after this he will never return to the family and Dusky, but this can't be said. They have such a relationship. They easily break ties, and just as easily forget about it
They make up their minds as if they didn't quarrel. And they don't solve the problems that led to the quarrel
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laska

@Fernandes43, Maya never crossed the limit

While Dusky only does that she tramples on the limits of ethics and morality. Her behavior in court show it in full way. She just revels in power. Maybe she's a good lawyer - the work of a lawyer to protect the client. The question is guilty or not for those who have morals and principles. Dusky doesn't have this issue
Dusky and Vandana create Duffer. Maya unfortunately managed to create an image of Arjun Sharma, but to remove Duffer isn't so easy

@sunithi, I think she still get a divorce๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Maya can't now manage the situation. Just can't. And this is understandable
Dusky and Duffer. I would like to say that after this he will never return to the family and Dusky, but this can't be said. They have such a relationship. They easily break ties, and just as easily forget about it
They make up their minds as if they didn't quarrel. And they don't solve the problems that led to the quarrel

@Bold I will not give my opinion but at least Samay must know Maya very well!

A brief extract of write-up (only some parts) on episode telecasted on 11th April!

Saanjh continues studying the case and says this time Maya won't be able to save herself. Samay comes there and says case is on Ayan, not Maya. Saanjh says, but crime is committed by Maya. With Arjun, Ayan, everyone. To make Arjun hers, she has punished all of them. Her junoon, brain has no limit. Samay whispers Maya is not bound to any limit. Saanjh says what? Samay says he was just thinking whether he should trust his feelings or eyes. Saanjh says when Maya is involved, one shouldn't even trust his self. This time Maya will be beaten on every step. She will prove all her proofs worthless.
@ Bold The present Arjun is very tamed unlike the one we met in the beginning of Show!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
13/04/17
You are a variable

You're a liar
You're mad
This is your plan

This is Dusky's argument. I don't see here any equation that can be solved. But I see Dusky hysterics. Oh my god, she so wants to prove to Arjun that Maya is bad and mad, that she doesn't know where she is
Dusky says. Arjun is standing. Dusky says. Maya is standing
I don't understand, this is a court hearing or does Dusky speak to an audience in the class of oratory?
Ambulance forgery. Um, we don't catch. Doctors in the studio please, let him give evidence - what, where, when, how, and how much it cost. If there is no doctor from the ambulance, then it simply doesn't exist. But the ambulance doesn't become fake. You called your husband 40 times. Well, I don't know, maybe, of course, somebody remains perfectly calm when close people disappear, they can board an airplane, maybe they fly away, and don't call, and don't worry
But Dusky herself ran to Arjun for work, when he didn't answer the calls, and he was only at a meeting, at work
Although it might have been necessary to wait in Mauritius? He will walk enough and return. And what? Maybe Arjun on a boat swam to meet with his family?
Maya drugged Arjun, and the results of the analyzes where? What medicine? How? Dose? How long did he have to sleep with this dose?
Maya's lawyer is a complete failure. Like Maya's husband, Arjun is a "great warrior"
A separate ovation should be awarded a recommendation on the specialty and diagnosis for Maya. Yes, this is the behavior of a true lawyer
A curtain!
Someone embrace Dusky that isn't a divorce case. Last time there was a feeling that she was trying to persuade Arjun to divorce with Maya. This time the feeling that Dusky is trying to explain to Maya that Arjun doesn't love her
Ayan hides his eyes when Dusky calls him a good brother. Ayan hides his eyes when Arjun passes by. He is obviously nervous when Maya unzips her blouse. He is innocent, yes
What pleased - Maya's lawyer told the word "PROTEST", I really thought he doesn't know it. And the judge suddenly gave Saanj Mathur the last! chance, but why we didn't see previous chances? It's not fair!๐Ÿ˜†
In one, Dusky was right - Maya has dignity! She doesn't cross limits. She doesn't yell. She doesn't drag dirty laundry out
Maya's dream was a balm to the soul in all this obscurantism
You're not going to court today? No. Maya won the day
This court must urgently dilute something, watch at the yell and poking Dusky's finger is simply impossible๐Ÿ˜•
Jen as always gorgeous!๐Ÿ‘
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I simply didnt understand one thing. What was Maya's prosecution doing when Dusky was accusing her. I am really sorry to say, I can no longer connect with this woman. What does she want. Arjun. It is far too obvious now. She wants to break Maya's home and get duffer. Her look telling Arjun still loves his family. What is Arjun's family. A mother who curses him because he decides to support his wife, a brother who spills all what he told to him in private in public view and a friend who drags the last piece of dignity he has in the public view.
I have never seen Maya tarnishing his image. She has always taken the blame on herself. Yes she controlled. She gave tranquilizer I dont approve of that , nor does I approve of Arjun bad mouthing his wife to his brother. When he did that he gave other men to take adavantage of her. Because she is th type of woman who should be punished
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, Dusky's purpose. Revenge. Arjun. Maya. She is obsessed with proving that Maya is bad and mad. Feeling that Dusky has short circuit
Dusky destroys not only Maya, but Arjun as well. Not only is Maya's image now suffering, but Arjun's image is already spoiled not a little. He's a spineless Maya's dog. He's a bad son and a brother. But he is also a bad husband who threw his wife alone on the plane. He is lier
In this case, Dusky doesn't prove anything, she just destroys
Maya, on the contrary, didn't respond to the words about the fake pregnancy, but she could also tell the story of the first pregnancy, and who is responsible for this. And about the family could tell about Saas attitude. But Maya is silent. She tries to save Arjun's image. And thus doesn't simply destroy image of Sharm's family, and the image of the lawyer's Dusky doesn't touch
Now I have a global question
Let's assume all this was Maya's global treacherous plan to separate Arjun from his family again, through Ayan. Let's assume
But why then didn't Maya connect Arjun more delicately? Why didn't Arjun get free and save her by himself? If this is a plan, then this development would be much better, no?
Arjun get free, runs into the room, sees Ayan, drags Ayan from Maya, Maya in tears, Arjun beats Ayan and the relationship is broken forever. There is hardly any way back there
Why is Maya all this judicial drama, if she is such a mega-brain mega-planner? Maya is famous, Arjun is famous. Press. All this is pulled out. Why such difficulties? This is a blow to the image? And Maya is following the image with zeal. Because of the article, she arranged a whole preconference to mold Arjun's image and the image of an ideal family
And here such, what for? This goes against Maya's character
With this assumption too much goes against Maya's character
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I simply didnt understand one thing. What was Maya's prosecution doing when Dusky was accusing her. I am really sorry to say, I can no longer connect with this woman. What does she want. Arjun. It is far too obvious now. She wants to break Maya's home and get duffer. Her look telling Arjun still loves his family. What is Arjun's family. A mother who curses him because he decides to support his wife, a brother who spills all what he told to him in private in public view and a friend who drags the last piece of dignity he has in the public view.

I have never seen Maya tarnishing his image. She has always taken the blame on herself. Yes she controlled. She gave tranquilizer I dont approve of that , nor does I approve of Arjun bad mouthing his wife to his brother. When he did that he gave other men to take adavantage of her. Because she is th type of woman who should be punished

Shruti, I have a feeling that Arjun is not actually on Maya's side, he is supporting Ayaan and Saanjh, how else do you suppose Saanjh would get to know about Arjun being sedated and tied up.
Also he is the one who arranged for the prosecutor, so if he tells the best lawyer in the city to shut up in the proceedings, he would do that exactly!

And here is where the variable is supposed to work.
Samay is as intelligent as Maya, he does not love Saanjh or Arjun, hence his judgement of the situation is not blinded by love for them. If he loves Maya (notice the if) then he would be blindly on his side and if he doesn't love her, then he may way his wages on the risk as he is sailing on a ship named Saanjh whose destination is Maaya.
sunithi thumbnail
Laksha..U r correct..Arjun saving Maya has more benefit than police cmg there.What's exactly happened there??
Is samay brought the police??.
Now dusky will prove all the 3 evidences r wrong with half truth same way as of Maya did..
CCTV camera Maya might ve tricked only with Ayan footage,the medical report again Maya played her game,(bite marks )some marks she did on her own,eye witness samay(her past)..It's a physical assulat Maya staged as rape attempt..
Her past has something related to sexual assault?.
Samay said I won't let any1 touch Maya before going behind Ayan..Again he said maya never loses.Is he knows maya better that she can stage anything or he is involved with Maya??
Who got the police there??Samay or Maya??
Samay makes more sense as Maya is not that dumb to wash out her secrets in public..I am confused..If samay brought the police,samay is yet to involve with maya or they staged together.
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Isn't it weird Maya was not surprised to know samay is saanj bf??
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
14/04/17
The incorrectly solved equation

Maya (bad and mad) + Ayan (offender) = Ayan (innocent)

Maya was humiliated. Offended. Dusky trampled her down. Her husband. Her family. Dusky already undressed Maya. Maya takes her time. She will show the truth
Ayan is nervous
At last Maya's lawyer began to speak
"Maybe these wounds were caused by Maya or Arjun"
"You could show a little humanity" and then recalled an old case of depression. "You could come to me. Why so? " - then Dusky, too, forgot about humanity. Although they don't forget about humanity, it either exists, or it isn't
"Rape didn't happen"
Bravo, Dusky! Bravo! Hell right on the course
"Don't forget that you are also a girl"
Recording from the camera. Analyzes

Samay comes. Ayan is again nervous.
Samay gives testimony. He says what he saw. No more, no less. He doesn't call this an attempt at rape. But it seems he can't called it wrestling for the keys
And Dusky cries. And just a few minutes ago she enjoyed Maya's tears, savored every tear, and wanted more

To all the sisters their earrings. Everyone received his punishment. Maya finish badly with control and faced what she didn't expect, and that it is very difficult to outlive. Arjun finish badly with lies and deceit, with his brainlessness. Vandana finish badly with her curses. She forgot who is her son. Ayan finish badly walked away clean from situation, he committed a crime. Dusky finish badly with her desire to destroy Maya. Has finish badly breaking the law. Finish badly with her huge unhealthy Ego. Finish badly the role of judge and God. Finish badly off by forgetting about humanity.
Never stop time. If Samay had come earlier, if Dusky had not let tear girl's clothes, no matter what the reasons, if Arjun had not told everything if Vandana remembered that she had two sons if she accept Maya as a human and another hundred thousands if in this theory of probability ... Everything could be different, but... but... but...

Any girl will forget about the keys and about anything else, when her clothes are torn. She will feel that someone is trying to undress her. She will feel that someone want to violate her

I can say that Ayan didn't commit a crime that he is innocent only if he did NOT grab Maya by the hair if he did NOT say these words if he did NOT push Maya onto the sofa and onto the floor if he did NOT pile whole body on her, If all the wounds on her body is set NOT he
If he was in this situation as locker, then he did nothing. But his reactions in the court to Arjun, to Dusky's words, to Maya, to Samay prove the opposite
Ayan committed a crime. The severity of this crime can be discussed. But Ayan committed a crime. Let's not deny this

Prekap. I want to see the whole picture. But one thing I can say for sure, after this court obscurantism, when someone experiences sadistic pleasure destroying, killing you morally and psychologically, yes, it will be nice to see how this person will receive her punishment. When this person is judged, when this person will be humiliated

Arjun stayed with Maya. Maya won. But it seems that, as in the case on Holy, this victory was too expensive. And it is in principle difficult to call it a victory. Ayan surpassed Maya's expectations, as surpassed the previous ones
Maya has expensive husband, too expensive. And he doesn't cost any cent of it

Dusky will not calm down. There is no doubt

Variable and imaginary variables now know each other more. Permutations will continue. The equation requires a correct answer. One and a half diggers can only send all to unlearned lessons's country