Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Laksha that's not dusky..That's saanj the great over there who is publishing his friend secrets in public..Thank God only his sob stories to highlight him as Mahaan...Will he stand as Arjun for sometime or will be back to duffer to his dusky..

Very much correct after she got the cloak also,she choose to stand all alone and cry in the balcony..What it indicates I am not sure,I want her to be there all alone..She needs to back on her own..
Jhanvi is there to back stab..I always had that fear..Anyways Maya will be free from that witch..I fear about her words,will it make Maya murderer..I am not up for it..I fear her more..

Samay is he here to stay till the end..I ve doubt on him..Will he end the misery of maya??
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Saanjh is revelling in power as I expected. Yes she knows how to play the game. Weak link of Maya that is Arjun Sharma is out there in the open, weak link of Saanjh no where to be seen. Saanjh Mathur conveniently put him off.
sunithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Saanjh is revelling in power as I expected. Yes she knows how to play the game. Weak link of Maya that is Arjun Sharma is out there in the open, weak link of Saanjh no where to be seen. Saanjh Mathur conveniently put him off.

weak link of Saanj?..Her secrets r not out,she is safely playing..I am not able to guess any of her weakness..What could be??She put off samay also..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nietzy, he already, the question is, when he will understand this. But given that he Duffer it will be not soon, very not soon
@sunithi, she will not be alone. I don't think that she will be literally alone. No. Samay will be with her. He must be, I think. She will be devastated. Her hands will be free. No matter how she resisted, the army saviors in holy-white-cloaks will wrest all the hands that she hold and saved for so long and so hard
She will be saved, in a bloodthirsty way, she will have to shed a lot of blood
Oh, Jhanvi. Whatever price to her hand from Maya has been ripped off, I'm ready for this. Maya needs to be saved from her. It is necessary. And from Arjun too
Maya's suffering can end only Maya, unfortunately. When she assumes herself as an element, not as an imaginary variable, not as an appendix to someone, not as a defender and savior, when Maya assumes herself as a complete entire fullright unit, when she realizes that this unit has the right to her own circle of trust when she understands price of this circle of confidence when it becomes difficult to enter this circle of confidence, but it's easy to get out, remember "you can enter Maya Mehrotra's house, but you can't go out, only Maya can let" her sufferings end

@shruthiravi, but this isn't a game. Dusky revels in power. In fact, I don't know what feelings prevail looking at her - irritation, anger or pity and contempt. I said that she has no limits and morals, she doesn't. She violated the law when she rummaged through Maya's personal confidential documents and she violated it yesterday, and this time she was defeated not only as a lawyer (she doesn't have any right to be named), she was defeated as a girl and a human (she doesn't have any right to be named too)
She revels in cheap glory, she enjoys beating the weak, she has crossed limits of friendship, that's why Arjun called her Dusky yesterday, yesterday he lost a friend whom he never had. He will not understand this now. When his clothes will be torn off, he will blame Maya, and then just run away without looking back as always. Cowardly. His decisions are again hasty. He is a warrior. He's ridiculous. And pathetic. Dusky provokes him, and he goes for a provocation. He is killing his wife, slowly, brutally and bloodthirsty
Samay isn't just the weak link of Dusky, in fact Samay her cloak, if he enters in a certain way, then Dasky's mantle will be torn to shreds, and everyone will see who is naked
The question is whether it is need Samay? And can Samay force Arjun to follow the difficult path? Can he play a double game? Can Samay punish him himself?
And from the past - when Dusky tried to cut Maya off Arjun, she was hurt blood - here she will lose her family? I don't think that someone will die. But Dusky will disgraced her family. She will lose her as soon as her cloak is ripped off. Or will it happen later?
And why can't Samay come to court? He must be there, as a witness, he is obliged to be there according to the procedure. Will he run away? Whereas he can save Maya, how can he give a jacket? And he can lie? If he is in court, can he use half-truth or not?
By the way, with him now plays sinister music. I can't connect the character and the image - all the time something goes awry
The case may be lost, but the inside of the case must be turned out clearly. This is still too serious question, they can't play with it. This can't be used to speculate. It's too much. Too serious

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Laska who knows Samay was there. Did the police inspector note his presence. I would say no. That cloak he gave to Maya is the only proof of his presence. The proof which Dusky is not aware of. She thinks since no one is aware of him on the opposite side he will not be called if he keeps himself away. He is the eye witnness. Dusky the so called woman who talks about truth, told the eyewitness not to come in court. If she knew her case was tight she wouldnt have been afraid of his testimony. But she know she is on a sticky wicket.
Samay will be called is take and Dusky cannot do anything about it. As far as I feel the real ugly face of Dusky we see when Samay gives eye witness testimony as Dusky has to disprove visual proof.
Laska thumbnail
@shruthiravi, what means who knows? The police had to interrogate him, his testimony must be recorded. He is the main witness. Well, if he had left before the police came, then yes, who knows about him, but he didn't leave. He was there, he hand Ayan to the police. Also he was in a police station
A lawyer on Maya's part is obliged to know about him, it must be their first witness. And since when does the trial start with the interrogation of the victim's husband? And then victim?πŸ˜•
Samay must be summoned to court by a summons
With the lawyer on Maya's part, although it is understandable - Maya isn't able, Duffer runs the affair, and he obviously found the lawyer lousy. What to take from him? Duffer is. Killing his wife slowly and painfully bloodthirsty, I don't understand this is from his brainless or he really loves and enjoys, causing Maya painπŸ˜•
If Samay says why he didn't come earlier, Dusky's mantle will literally burn up, she will be ripped off and her face will face the whole world. Over her will be acid rain. And I really want this to happen so that her white-holy cloak donated by Prem and Suman would be torn off and a mirror would show her real face. For all what she had forced Maya to go through, because of her unhealthy ego, her unhealthy friendship, her unhealthy love returned to her at least in full, and preferable in a threefold
But will Samay say? He should say, if he doesn't see enemies and friends?
But if he needs Maya, he might not say? Or not?
If he doesn't say, will he just give a jacket?
Will there be another fork? I don't want a fork here. Only not here
Laska thumbnail
12/04/17
The power of truth or justice judges victim

The imaginary variable trembles. She knows the right part of the equation, but this part is empty as a desert. Yes, the illusion collapses, the struggle is exposed, and behind it only pain

Somebody bring a chain, Dusky urgently needs a chain, chunky strong chain! (Aneri low your voice, it's really too much, and doesn't need, it's causes headache) Complacency flows like a river. Does Dusky feel guilty? Hell, does she even can feel anything?
Involuntarily wondering whether she was given something Prem and Suman, except the white-saint cloak?
Everyone sees the truth, Maya lies. Her lies are revealed. The facade of a beautiful marriage is destroyed
But is there truth on the other side? Though a drop?
Yes, Dusky learned to play, although she could not? Throw it. It's her nature - people don't change. Circumstances changes. The situation changes. But people never!
And when the power comes to those who are greedy for power. When power comes to one who is petty, vindictive, rotten to the depths of the place where the soul and heart should be. Then the true picture will open, you will see this face
I could see this face from the very beginning
And now it's just obvious. Unpleasant face, to put it very-very mildly
Issued someone else's secrets to the public. A glued label on someone who is not good. Take advantage of friendship to take revenge. Service position. Blackmail. Manipulation. No borders or limits. No morality. There is no limit to cynicism. She also knows how to kill as cut photos. Without shudder. Ruthlessly. Mean. In the back. As on Holy, remember? Yes, that's how Dusky can kill. And don't say that it was an accident, no! She wanted it! She wanted to kill Maya. Maya was pregnant, was! I knew it! Who is lier, Dusky, or I must call you just killer, because you is? And she killed. Now she is killing again

Maya, why? Just think what for the sake of so much pain? So much effort? Was it worth anything? At least one tear?
Dusky continue to torture helpless torn-war Maya

Yeah, and in the animal world you will not find such cruelty
But we are in the human world. Everything dimed here. There are no limits
White-holy coat Ayan
Duffer, she's being destroyed! It's only your fault! Jhanvi destroyed her daughter all her life! Then you came, Duffer, and again and again did the same!
How was it? I will take pain to give pain? Have you got a drop of this pain's universe?
I hope you're happy now!
Maya, and you think! Think! Love is a weakness! If you don't control, destroy!
How could you throw all this away, for such a cheap illusion?

Well, the last one - why, why the hell could not find a normal lawyer for Maya? This Dusky in her white-holy cloak could be destroyed in a second! But no! Our situation is controlled by a loser
Arjun Duffer, have you moaned that you're a loser? You looked like not a loser, thanks to Maya you looked like a respectable person, a professional, husband, but you weren't enough! Then freedom, then family, then child, then love! You're a loser, Arjun Sharma! And this is your truth, damn Daffer!

Samay, I'm waiting you!
Maya, Ganesha is still waiting for you! And you, you too are waiting for yourself there!
Laska thumbnail
And a little bit about our saint in white-holy coat lawyer Dusky

What is her's obsession?
Now she pounces on Maya, torments, tears apart, wants to kill. Obsession with Maya?
But it all begins with Arjun. Dusky asks Ayan what happened, how happened. Arjun comes to the prison Dusky is calm, even slightly smiling. Arjun goes to the lattice, and attacks Ayan
And here there is the biggest explosion
"Do you still believe Maya?"
How can he support Maya? How? Just a few hours ago everything was fine. He realized that Maya is bad. He was panting in marriage. He was lonely. She came to him at the right time. She took his hand. She reconciled him with his brother. She reconciled him with his mother. She gave him back his brother and mother
Maya did same, yes?
Everything went exactly according to plan. Whole family to gather. She was mentally preparing documents for a divorce. She had already seen these documents signed
What the hell is going on here? How is this possible? Why does this damn toy slip away again? Why again Maya?
He again chooses Maya. The brothers quarrel. The family is ruined. All the effort is a waste?
What the heck?
"Why don't you understand?"
Why does this toy not understand?
"The whole world sees this, why can not you see it?"
Yes, Dusky is a whole world. The whole world are seen by her eyes (reminds me someone of this πŸ˜†) Everyone should see this!
How can someone not see this? How can he not see what everyone sees?
Maya is bad and mad!
Dusky sees the eyes of the whole world. Or the whole world should see through Dusky's eyes. And this toy is obliged to see! Well, when will he see the color of his true love? Well, how much can?
I'll prove it to him! I'll prove that I'm right!
What Ayan? I don't know him! Maya is bad and mad
And the search for evidence begins. Dusky is a good lawyer, she didn't in vain learn. She knows how to handle the case
"Ayan can be guilty? Yes wait, I'm not up to him! Maya is bad and mad!"
"The case against Ayan, and not against Maya? Precisely! " (She slaps herself on the forehead) "Don't come to court today, why? Well, it can harm Ayan. You understand"
The shaky link of the mosaic has been eliminated. He will not come. We collect folders of documents. Yes, she didn't just waste time three years. She was preparing for this. She waited. Her time has come. Maya is bad and mad
The cheek is still burning. Maya will pay for it. She will prove to him that Maya is bad and mad

Arjun is a victim, Maya is a suspect. Dusky solved the equation right, yes
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Court room Drama & Saanjh-Maya face off

Whatever be the subject of contention, both Maya & Saanjh at least agree on one thing!
That is to say,
Everything is fair in love & war!
Maya used to think so!
And now, Saanjh too, does agree with her!

Maya made Arjun as her 'Duffer', once Ashwin went out of her life!
Will Saanjh re-discover 'Arjun' from this pathetic Duffer?

It is Gurukshetra!
It is Maha Bharat!
Both Dharma & Adharma will play out from both sides for victory!
Never Mind!
The battle has just begun! There will be many rounds before the final victory is claimed!
Samay will stand by Maya! It is good or bad for Maya, only samay will tell!
Arjun will stand on the side that will eventually win, justifying his name, perhaps!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
Don't joke calling her as lawyer..She is jux a loud speaker.
R she is getting divorce for Arya or she fighting for Ayan..
Really Maya should learn how to manipulate better from her..
Dusky did a better job of keeping samay at home,Maya brought duffer to court and he made a joke out of her...

Samay will not leave the chance to get close to Maya. He will come for sure..I wanted to see how Maya gonna react after learning he is saanj bf..So many interesting stuffs to come but they struck with Loud speaker saanj.

I really don't want Maya to be with samay after all this trauma..I want her to be alone..I can't see more heart breaks by another cracky head..Y can't she fight alone..