Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As usual u played with words.So u r correct about Jhanvi words...U ve given 2 option,let's see which option Maya takes...
Arjun jux showed Maya hatred,Maya will show beyhadh hatred..Gonna be interesting...Pay back Arjun..
I am so gonna miss Maya child as samay has come possibility is very less...
Samay could be the killer right??
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sunithi, Jhanvi's words could not come out of nowhere
The decision taken many years ago, this is clearly not a decision taken since childhood after observing the relationship of parents
It had to be something else
Now isn't the time of hatred. Rather, now is the time of the shadow game. Now is Samay's game time. The obvious loser will be Maya. But in fact, lose all
Time always has an advantage - it can not hurry or be late, it always comes on time
Here immediately loses Arjun (he is always late) - he is already losing, while he thinks about Maya's madness, someone has already knocked on their lives with his own plans and methods
Remember Samay's questions? He gave Arjun time. Arjun wasted time
Dusky sees nothing behind Arjun's veil
Maya remains alone
Samay will play it all out so that Dusky and Arjun will do everything themselves, and Maya will be in his hands
Samay have an advantage - he's variable. For Dusky, he is the fianc. For Arjun, he is an annoying person and Dusky's fianc
But his goal is Maya. And no one will believe Maya, because she is mad
And Samay very well knows Maya, unlike some who had time, but there was no desire to know her. This is also his advantage
No need for a child, now isn't time. What kind of child can appear in such a so-called love? Arjun doesn't love Maya, and this is obvious. But he will grieve under for Maya's control, when Samay will unfold his game, and Maya will have to act somehow, she will not have so much time for Arjun
As for the murderer. Ashwin was killed by someone whom Ashwin didn't expect to see. Jhanvi, Arjun, Maya are expected. He was ready for them. But for murderer not. It's like a person from the other world. And when Ashwin came to wedding, he has time to poke a finger at someone and say "killer", but he didn't have time to call the murderer. The one who wasn't at the wedding or the one who was in the shade
Plus the case 25 years
And Jhanvi spoke about her mistake, I think she also arranged this case, which threatens Maya
Jhanvi said, "I trusted you. You're a real pagal" - it could not be about Maya, there's no disagreement between Jhanvi and Maya about this. And Jhanvi wanted to tell Maya who the killer was, and finish case what began many years ago
Samay's ring most similar to the driver's ring
Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
It's samay the great killer all the way .Such a relief Maya is not the killer...
Jhanvi waking up will be treat to watch now. Will be eagerly waiting for her from now on..
No1 is going to believe maya,Maya will be proven bad and mad..Will it mean samay will be there till the end of the show.
I can't see Maya or Arjun with some1 else..Hope they show not so romantic scenes of saanjun..
Will miss Maya child .
Laska thumbnail
@sunithi, Maya can't be a murderer
Just can't. It's impossible
If this happens, then just this will be a killing her character
Maybe not he, I can be wrong))))
I still have a version that Ashvin is alive๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Oh no, Jhanvi really strains - her throws from the side and aside
Here, of course, you need to see her reaction if Maya tells her
But I have no hope with Jhanvi
Time will take Maya
He knows her, he knows her well, he will find critical points
I don't think Samai is a stage
Samay is the shadow of which Mauritius's pandit spoke

Why do we need such a pair? He doesn't love her! Not a drop! What for?

Edited by Laska - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laska

@sunithi, Maya can't be a murderer

Just can't. It's impossible
If this happens, then just this will be a killing her character
Maybe not he, I can be wrong))))
I still have a version that Ashvin is alive๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Oh no, Jhanvi really strains - her throws from the side and aside
Here, of course, you need to see her reaction if Maya tells her
But I have no hope with Jhanvi
Time will take Maya
He knows her, he knows her well, he will find critical points
I don't think Samai is a stage
Samay is the shadow of which Mauritius's pandit spoke

Why do we need such a pair? He doesn't love her! Not a drop! What for?

I am re-posting this here, as the subject is looking relevant

If both (Maya& Samay) turn out to be some crafty manipulators, it won't surprise anybody!
Maya's game will always be to retain Arjun, somehow! She might use Samay every time to play hell in budding fondness of Arjun-Saanjh! After all, Samay is set to marry Saanjh, at some time in future!

On the other hand, Samay will play a double game with Maya! His intention could be to separate Maya & Arjun!
A divorce between ArYa, will be an opportunity for him! He may be covertly aiding Arjun & Saanjh to come together, while overtly make it appear that he is with Maya in her games!

Time (not Samay!) will come for Maya to realize his double game & surely, she will make Samay pay his price!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ why do u keep spamming d forum by copy pasting same thing in every thread?
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nietzy

^ why do u keep spamming d forum by copy pasting same thing in every thread?

Idea is certainly not to spam! Intention was to get into a debate with the relevant subject.
However, if it is viewed unwanted intrusion, I will stay away!
Thanks for your valued feed back!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
sunithi thumbnail
@laskha..Ur points r valid Maya can't be the murderer..Either samay or ashwin..
What do u mean by samay will take away Maya..Is jux Maya ka sach gets revealed which will make arya separate or Maya goes with samay...I want Maya to be alone,all alone to redeem herself not with any samay..

Jhanvi will always remain hopeless..What to expect from her for Maya. She will surely be in saanj side to aid Maya..

Arjun is selfish and self absorbed but somehow I feel he will realise his love for maya once she goes away from him..He cares for people and good at heart but when it comes to his desires everything else goes behind like the way saanj behaves when it comes to Arjun.

Maya is kept on hinting about baby?Y so??..
Edited by sunithi - 7 years ago
Laska thumbnail
03/04/17

Thus, two parts of equation
In both parts of the equation, we have one variable
Perhaps in the future we will discover that the variable wasn't one, but let's leave it for now
The variable interacts with both parts of the equation, but affects these parts in different ways

Samay comes to Maya. To his Maya. "What husband?" - he asks, "who could not give Maya happiness?"
The opening is the first (or the first confirmation of the assumptions) - Samay watches Maya, Samay knows what is happening and what happened in Maya's life
What remains to be seen - how long Samay has been following Maya
Second confirmation - gifts, Samay knows Maya, and knows very well. So, he just knows that Maya will not leave Arjun herself. Maya need reason, very strong reason in future, if he wants Maya kill her love to Arjun. And he chooses another way, and at this point he needs another part of equation
The third confirmation is love. Samai loves Maya. And he loves her very much, Beyhadh. He understand Maya's love, and its value. And now he wants to return Maya
On the other hand, Maya - she left the past behind. She doesn't want to see or talk to Samay. She drives him away
There are questions - what did Samay do in the past? Is this somehow connected with Ashwin? Where was he about five years? Why did he intervene now? What was the impetus? Where's the shot?

Arjun and Dusky. The fewer words, the better. Arjun bathes in self-pity. Dusky dresses a cloak of a super-woman. May you live happily ever after. Dusky, save him as soon as possiblle. And can their scenes be smaller, pleeease?!
Episode after episode Arjun descends lower and lower, I don't see a way back for him. Only forward, only to Dusky.
Tailwind in your back, Arjun! But don't ask for a favorable wind on the way back, I will not give a single blow! I hope, Maya will not too! I hope Maya will arrange a meeting for you more harshly than to Samay!

The door opens. Arjun: "I love you, I can't live without you. Come back to me" Maya:" I'm bad and mad. And you hate me. Remember?" And Maya closes the door forever, and goes to the one who really loves her - to her daughter! With which she will live life again, and with which all her scars in the heart and soul will be healed ...
For happiness, Maya needs someone who really loves her - truly, sincerely, honestly, openly, with all heart. And it can only be a child! And Maya will be at least one of the best moms! And she can live her life with her daughter, with her small copy, and can celebrate the very 9th birthday, can see the world through the eyes of the child - bright, colours, kind. Without betrayal, without lies, without hypocrisy. And she will be happy! And she will fly!

And without a difference on his knees he will be outside the door, or crying down in tears on the ground. With Arjun, Maya will never be happy! He raised his hand once, he will raised it again (he already raises) He lied once, he will lie again (already lying) He betrayed once, he betrays again (and will betray) From such points don't return, such people don't change. Wish, Maya understood this too!
Only forward, Maya! No way back! Never!

Maya and Samay bang up the episode! It will be interesting to look at this confrontation. Their story is no less intriguing
Samay, I give you the green light. Destroy the illusion to hell! Maya will be hurt, but with such love it is much more painful!
Free Maya from the cage, Samay!
And Samay, after all this, please, brings poison time!