Is the show likely to end earlier than expected?- updated

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Is the show likely to end earlier than expected?

Health Warning: Before you start dismissing me with contempt, let me say this upfront! I have no definite information. It is a wild guess! Having said, let me add that my reasoning is not entirely unfound! If you care to read further, you may see the point!

Let us look at the facts at hand! It is a finite series show with 260 episodes, slated to go off air on Oct 9th with final episode airing! This is known and what is new in that!

Do you know that the show was originally planned as follows!

Phase 1- 90 episodes
Phase 2-80 episodes
Phase 3- 90 episodes
Phase 2 has two equal halves- 40+40

And, what about Seasons?
Season 1 =130 episodes (90 of phase 1 & first 40 of phase 2)
Season 2=130 episodes (second 40 of phase 2 plus remaining 90 episodes of Phase 3)

(I have already explained Phases & Seasons and their significance in a separate post. Please read, if you need further info on that! Good Heavens!, how is it possible? How do you know this kind of break-up etc . . .! A little bird told me, you know!)

OK! OK!, Stop boasting yourself! And, What the heck, are you trying to say, here?

Now, my theory of story unwinding' is not entirely castles built in thin air'! When you look at allocation of episodes in phases & Seasons! (Seasons have equal number of episodes while the change of season happens exactly in the middle of phase 2, splitting again in equal halves). Hence the theory of winding & unwinding equal and opposite directions! (What a brain wave, really?)

Now, what happened?
Season 1 ended with just 115 episodes, in stead of original 130! So, if that is the case & my theory of unwinding is still valid, season 2 also will have only115 episodes!
Where does this lead to! The last episode of season will air (ie 230th episode) on Aug 28th!

And what is the significance of this?
This will facilitate Maya with an opportunity! What opportunity?
To schedule her Final counseling with an important person(?!) of her life on His most favorite day!
Yes, you got it right! She is all set to have her appointment with her True Friend on Aug 25th (229th episode) & Aug 28th (most probably, last episode of show)!

What is the significance of dates, here? Well, you do have a calendar to consult, I believe!

To avoid Aug 28th(Monday) as last day of the show, Aug 25th might well be a day of Maha Episode (229 & 230 combined!), giving as a Friday ending for a weekly show! What an end on an auspicious day!

Incidentally, the show was scheduled to start on 5th Sept 2016, fitting the opening scene of First episode!

But then, SONY TV, reasons best known to them shifted to Oct 11th 2016, the Vijaya dasami day!

One more question? what happened to 'last 30' of original 260 episodes!

Who will know? Only Maya's True Friend can answer that!

PS: As I mentioned it is another speculative post. This may or may not be the reality!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Is the show likely to end earlier than expected?

Health Warning: Before you start dismissing me with contempt, let me say this upfront! I have no definite information. It is a wild guess! Having said, let me add that my reasoning is not entirely unfound! If you care to read further, you may see the point!

Let us look at the facts at hand! It is a finite series show with 260 episodes, slated to go off air on Oct 9th with final episode airing! This is known and what is new in that!

Do you know that the show was originally planned as follows!

Phase 1- 90 episodes
Phase 2-80 episodes
Phase 3- 90 episodes
Phase 2 has two equal halves- 40+40

And, what about Seasons?
Season 1 =130 episodes (90 of phase 1 & first 40 of phase 2)
Season 2=130 episodes (second 40 of phase 2 plus remaining 90 episodes of Phase 3)

(I have already explained Phases & Seasons and their significance in a separate post. Please read, if you need further info on that! Good Heavens!, how is it possible? How do you know this kind of break-up etc . . .! A little bird told me, you know!)

OK! OK!, Stop boasting yourself! And, What the heck, are you trying to say, here?

Now, my theory of story unwinding' is not entirely castles built in thin air'! When you look at allocation of episodes in phases & Seasons! (Seasons have equal number of episodes while the change of season happens exactly in the middle of phase 2, splitting again in equal halves). Hence the theory of winding & unwinding equal and opposite directions! (What a brain wave, really?)

Now, what happened?
Season 1 ended with just 115 episodes, in stead of original 130! So, if that is the case & my theory of unwinding is still valid, season 2 also will have only115 episodes!
Where does this lead to! The last episode of season will air (ie 230th episode) on Aug 28th!

And what is the significance of this?
This will facilitate Maya with an opportunity! What opportunity?
To schedule her Final counseling with an important person(?!) of her life on His most favorite day!
Yes, you got it right! She is all set to have her appointment with her True Friend on Aug 25th (229th episode) & Aug 28th (most probably, last episode of show)!

What is the significance of dates, here? Well, you do have a calendar to consult, I believe!

To avoid Aug 28th(Monday) as last day of the show, Aug 25th might well be a day of Maha Episode (229 & 230 combined!), giving as a Friday ending for a weekly show! What an end on an auspicious day!

Incidentally, the show was scheduled to start on 5th Sept 2016, fitting the opening scene of First episode!

But then, SONY TV, reasons best known to them shifted to Oct 11th 2016, the Vijaya dasami day!

One more question? what happened to 'last 30' of original 260 episodes!

Who will know? Only Maya's True Friend can answer that!

PS: As I mentioned it is another speculative post. This may or may not be the reality!

Guys, this was my prediction as early as 30th March! I was only making a guess at that time!
But, sadly it is becoming true, if the latest buzz about the show ending is true!

If the show is indeed ending on Ganesh chaturthi day (Aug 25th) even Maya meeting her True friend is guaranteed!
Anyway, every good thing has to end someday! Well, we had a good time - I believe- and a few more weeks are still left! Hope CVs give us a very good ending to remember this show for sometime!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago