Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
you are so sweet.thanks for agreeing to continue this after flash back .can't wait.

please say who plays pihu.

Originally posted by: abhiya23

Anything for you 😊. I will update the wedding part for all three couples and continue after flashback

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

you are so sweet.thanks for agreeing to continue this after flash back .can't wait.

please say who plays pihu.

Oh her name is Helly shah 😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
wow.so exciting. ayaan helly Shah make a cute Jodi

Originally posted by: abhiya23

Oh her name is Helly shah 😊

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome fabulous update dear
Thanks for pm
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chapters. Sad that Arya had separated. Kabir-Maya fb was emotional. Loved Ayaan making an attempt to make Maya understand that Arjun only loved her. Arjun telling that he will clear all the mess was great. In the show, Arjun only chose to run away from the problems instead of facing it with courage. The FFs are a huge relief. Nice to see Vandana realize why Maya is like this, unlike the show. She tried to find a mother in Vandana which she also said before killing her. The cvs need to learn something from you.
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic and so Awesome Chapter
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nice update..
like that maya is strong..
Rashid77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very beautiful update dear
Loved it update dear
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 8

Both comes out of flashback reminiscing the beautiful moments of their life. Maya sees Kabir sitting on floor filled with all guilt and pain.

"It was not your fault, my fear buried our friendship, I am sorry touches his head with her softly crying

Jhanvi looks at them with overwhelmed affection and tells to remove the clouds from their life and let sunlight come. Maya shares her all problem with Kabir that has happened recently.

"I am sorry for everything, its true Arjun loves you a lot and he regretted for what happened, nothing is there between him and Saanjh holds her hand sitting on terrace of their building

Maya : I want to apologize everyone for my deeds, Saanjh, vandana ma, Arjun, Ayaan, they all have suffered because of me

Kabir ; its not your fault, don't blame yourself, that was circumstances and destiny, but you will have to take things bit lightly, don't trust anybody but your Arjun, his love

Maya : tell me something, do you really love Saanjh or just came through her to me

Kabir ; I tried not to love her but then she is very nice that i could not stop myself

Maya : by saying this you made my guilt less of not loving you, I could not forget Arjun in this three years he is still ruling my heart

Kabir : I feel our love was just more infatuation, we considered each other's support as love but our real place is with Saanjh and Arjun

Maya : I want to meet them once, will you go with me tomorrow at their house

Kabir : sure now we are united again, lets rock this world baby (both have hi wifi type action with each other)

Arjun is not able to cope with losing Maya again after seeing her today.

Saanjh : i am sorry Arjun, I really wanted to see your marriage settled again, we will both apologize to Maya

Arjun : no dusky, thats not your fault, I guess my love lacked something

Saanjh : come we will both go to Maya's house right now and tell her everything

"You don't need to do that now Mayas' voice comes from back

Both gets shocked to see Maya and Kabir together.

Vandana : you both know each other?

"Saanjh I am really sorry for everything but just give us one chance to prove ourself and after that we both will agree to whatever punishment you give Kabir reveals everything right from his meeting with Maya in college to current date

Sharmas and Mathur get very big blow hearing everything. But also have relief in heart of things coming out before marriages.

"Prem uncle, Suman and Vandana aunty I know I have hurt you all a lot but please forgive my intention were not to hut you all Kabir folds his hands in front of everybody as well as Maya

"I called you ma but could not take that duty of daughter, I am sorry for everything Maya goes to Vandana for all her deeds and mistakes

"No Maya I should be the one to apologize you, god did not gave me daughter maybe thats why I could not understand a girl's emotion now this mother will give you all rights of daughter Vandana assures with kissing her forehead

"Kabir, I know whatever happened was unintentional but if I ask you something will you be honest with me Saanjh ask him

Kabir :just try it once

"After going away from Arjun I was moving away from love and you came in my life, I started to believe in love again, did you ever loved me truly asks him emotionally

"What if I say yes and I want to spend my whole life with Saanjh Mathur, just like your and Arjun relation was till friendship even mine and Maya's friendship remained at the same pace Kabir bends on his knees proposing her

"Saanjh don't say yes easily to him, this guy is very smart witty he will trap you in words, make him suffer first Maya makes fun of him

Kabir : hey shorty be quiet I am talking to my would be wife cum lawyer, you stay with you Arjun

"Dusky say yes or else if this guy goes away then you will not get another one Arjun joins them

Saanjh gives her hand when Kabir puts ring on her finger as part of engagement.

Pihu : so attention everybody (stands on table) now three marriages wilt take place and there will be lot of dhamakas right girls

"Ayaan tell me something from which treasure you found this girl Maya asks him teasingly

Ayaan : bhabhi please don't ask me anything how I wooed her from finder

Maya : you still didn't get rid of that?

Pihu : what you do mean still?

"Nothing she is just kidding Ayaan interrupts

Suman : okay children listen now, Vandana me and Prem have decided that our all three couple will do all rituals in one day and then Panditji gave us auspicious day after two days

"Suman two days really when will be do shopping Saanjh asks her

"Dusky you became girl so quickly how nice thank you Kabir my brother hugs him

"Bhai you didn't tell bhabhi how was your first meeting with Pihu was Ayaan reveals their clash on road when she slapped Arjun

"What? really so sad touches Arjun's cheek but removes her hand

"Fool you always on verge of igniting fire happy now, nobody values me Arjun leaves and goes to the terrace

"Pihu you should have not done that seriously Maya scolds her

Pihu : but bhabhi what should I have done, I misunderstood and then

Maya ; okay relax let me go and pacify your brother or else again I have to stay alone here

Kabir : Suman, prem uncle come today I will make best food for you

Suman ; hayee so sweet of you

Maya ; be careful uncle aunty, make sure your medicine is ready once I had his handmade food and I could not get up from bed for 3 three days

"Shorty you are leaving or not tries to shoo her away from there

Maya goes to meet Arjun alone on terrace where both had started their story and share their pain.

"What are you looking Arjun stands next to him

Arjun : nothing so much changed but not our love, I really missed you

"And I still loved you so much, every day I thought will that day ever come when we both will unite with each other gets close to him

Arjun : see now even fate wanted us to be together, I know I did many mistakes by lying to you but please forgive me for everything

Maya breaksdown in his arms letting all the pain, sorrows held in her from three years in heart.

"Arjun please don't leave me alone again or else I will die now without you sobs loudly

Arjun : nothing can separate us now, not even god

"That reminds me I have to go temple, I asked for vow if we both unite then I will bow my head in Ganpati temple Maya tells him

Arjun :you are like that dusky, leave god alone for a while please

Maya : shut up and follow me now

Arjun rubs his hand while taking the tantrums of his old maya but is happy inside.

Saanjh is thinking about all recent happening in her life when Kabir comes to her

Kabir : what are you thinking

Saanjh ; nothing just that how things were before 3 years and now what has come I never expected that I will see the happiness in my family again

Kabir : you deserve all happiness Saanjh and I will try to give you all that in our marriage

"Thank you for being honest with me Kabir it means a lot to me, my years of guilt reduced and you also get that credit Saanjh thanks him for coming in her life

Both share their affectionate hug. Maya and Arjun goes to ganpati temple for starting their life again but this time with honesty

"Bappa I know whatever I did till today was wrong but now I want to rectify everything, I want to start this relation with honesty and faith for my Arjun, you have been my friend please always stay with me like this Maya bows down on floor folding her hands

"I know till today I have done lot of mistakes by ruining every relation with Mom, Ayan, Dusky and Maya, every person mean a lot to me now I want to respect each of them Arjun promises to fulfill every duty honestly

Maya ; what did you ask?

"That bappa save me from this hitler Maya she has again become grumpy so I need some help from him Arjun starts his flirting

Maya ; and you are still same trying to flirt with your own wife have some shame

"If no shame then no Arjun sharma and why should I be, after all you are my wife lifts her up in front of people

Maya : what are you doing? put me down you are proving me right

Arjun : what if I don't put you down

Maya ; then I know how to use karate skills, ask that Kabir he has been my victim

Arjun : oh my god I am still in that state how come you and Kabir like really I mean it does not look like you both were such buddies

Maya : things change Arjun, and whenever I saw you and Saanjh, I always remembered Kabir that guilt always haunted me that because of me he had to tolerate so much

Arjun : forget everything now its our time come on its our marriage second time

After two days

The three families gets in full swing for the marriage ceremony. Prem and Suman get emotional seeing their Saanjh in bridal dress and finally leaving. Kabir informed them they have to shift to London due to his business.

"Did you see Suman our little Saanjh has become bride today and she will leave us after few hours gets teary eyes

Saanjh : papa I am not going anywhere, always close to your heart I am just changing the country and your son promised me we will come every six month

Shub : finally now I will feel some peace and this whole room is mine

"Hey fatty, remember now you will take care of mom dad okay hugs him too

Vandana : Saanjh, Suman what are you all doing we are getting late (sees decked up Saanjh)

"Let us see our Saanjh carefully and then who will see her there Suman gets emotional

Vandana blesses her for blissful life ahead and get all the love from Kabir.

Everybody gathers at the venue. Maya requests Prem to do her Kanyadan.

"Whole life I was craving for father's love, I always felt jealous when I see all my friends' sharing their happiness with their dad and I prayed to god that I also want to see that Maya pours her heart

"Why not, this would be my good deed that I will get chance to do two daughter's kanyadaan blesses her

The three couple takes seven rounds and boys fill there vermillion on their wives's head. With each vow Maya makes promise to herself for making her marriage successful not only with Arjun but to whole family.

Priest : marriage ritual is complete now you all can take blessing of elders

"Maya today again you will leave me take care and I know this time you won't need my support Jhanvi shares her sorrow

Maya : mom nobody can replace you in my life take care of yourself alright

Jhanvi : Arjun you are taking the light of my house please make sure this time she does not shed any tears

"Don't worry aunty from today I will shed all tears on her behalf assures her to take care of Maya at every step

Prem and Suman bid farewell to Saanjh recalling her childhood.

"Uncle aunty if I had choice I would have settled here but work family everything Kabir takes their blessing

Suman : don't worry we know you will take care of our Saanjh more good than us

Prem : when are you leaving we all will come to drop you all at airport

Kabir ; tomorrow morning

Saanjh and Kabir are welcomed by Jhanvi at his house as his family are not in country. Maya and Pihu themselves have decorated their room for nuptial night.

Pihu and Ayaan share their cute romance when other families are busy with girls farewell

"Hello somebody also welcome me I am official part of Sharma family Pihu gets excited

Everybody laughs at her antics that is completely opposite for a shy bride.

"Ayaan my brother now get the training of dealing with an iron Arjun teases him

Ayaan : stop it bhai not everybody is lucky like you right bhabhi

Maya : of course your brother and Pihu should be lucky that they found us

Pihu ; oh really Arjun bhai lets show them what are we capable of

Vandana welcomes Maya and Pihu in Sharma house with all rituals. She gifts them the ancestral bangles she kept for them.

"Maya Pihu from today I will be free from all responsibilities now you both will handle my gems i am giving you their life puts bangles on their hands. Arjun carries Maya to their room as well Ayaan. Vandana goes to Mathur house to give the new couple privacy.

Maya looks around the whole room decorated unlike last time when it was all empty.

"What are you looking Mr Sharma Maya sees him staring at her

"Nothing the moon that finally is mine now and one of the best beauty puts her on bed carefully

Both enjoy their blissful night making love after the craving of three years. Next day families drops Saanjh and Kabir at airport.

After 5 years

Sharma house echoes with sweet voice of tiny feets running around house. Maya and Arjun have baby girl Khushi who have mixed personality of both parents. She is sharp like Maya and prankster like Arjun who is always ready to have fun and irritate Maya.

"Arjun you and your daughter are too much both are very annoying Maya tired of her daughters tantrums

"Khushi lets give some khushi to your mother starts to tickle her

The trio enjoy their moment. Other side Saanjh and Pihu are expecting their first child. They are very excited of becoming parents.

"Bed of thorns turned into roses with all love, sacrifice and commitment

jasminerahul thumbnail

Kabir Maya apologizing scene was emotional.loved kabir saying that thugh he tried not to love saanjh he could'nt help it.I loved Vandana apologizing to Maya.Kabir proposing saanjh n making her wear ring was sweet.Arya conversation was very emotional.I loved thescene very much.happy that maya decided to thank Ganpathi bappa.In d show it was pathetic to show Maya abandoning her God only to destroy herself more n more.Temple praying scene wasvery emotional.Arya conversation in d temple wasvery funny n cute.I liked Arjun carrying maya.it was sweet.i liked maya being reminded of her friendship with kabir seeing Sajun friendship.Prem doing maya's kanyadan was lovely.Maya craved 4 father's luv n she expected Prem to do kanyadan asherfather n prem considered maya ashis daughter to do kanyadan.i loved it.But why Kabir's family didn't attend d wedding even if they r abroad?But liked Jhanvi welcoming kabir saanjh as mother/MIL.Vandana giving ancestral bangles to maya pihu was lovely.Arya night was romantic.Arjun comparing maya to moon was romantic.happy to see Arya daughter here while we all were depressed seeing Maya having miscarriage on Beyhadh.Their daughter Khushi is the mix of ArYa.so cute.Others too going to be parents soon.Nice ending.Thx 4 a detailed last chapter.But I wished u had added Ayaan Pihu scenes too as they make a cute couple.